Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
Northwest Tower (Ash's Rooms) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:09 pm
Darsto_23

Ash could feel how she felt about it and gave in instantly, as he knew he probably always would with her, "Alright then... You win... I'll just have to make sure you get a massage before you go to sleep instead of just a bath..." he compromised, knowing his massages and oils always helped.

Of course, that kiss of hers already had him considering postponing the shopping trip but he held back only because he knew she was looking forward to the trip to the market with him.

"But if you get any more tempting...." he let the warning stand on it's own, knowing he didn't have to say much on it as the tub finished filing and he set his hands to helping her get clean and un-sore again...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:50 am
Red Gypsy

Rebecca smiles happily and nods, "I cannot ruse to that my love, I do enjoy your hands all over me." She teased and watches him get the bath oil and start to help clean her and help mark her soreness heal faster.

Rebecca smirks at him "Me be tempting?" She teased looking at him with her wonderful playful eyes, but she knew better then to push Ash as he will drag her back to the bedroom and make her even more sore and then she will never be able to go to the market today with him.

Once he finished rubbing and cleaning her down, she wanted to return the favor as he always did things for her, she wanted to do things for him too to show how much she cared for him as well, plus she just wanted to rub her hands all over his wonderful body. She gets his favorite bathing oil and lather hands starting to rub and clean him down. From how many times hes messaged her, she is a good quick learner so she started to message him a bit in return knowing he would enjoy a good rub down himself.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:31 pm
Darsto_23

Ash was all set to make sure they didn't leave the tower today thanks to her teasing massage, "You little minx..." he accused her with a grin and a low growl as he turned towards her in the tub.

But he froze almost instantly and tilted his head to one side with a frown, "Gypsy? What-" he didn't get to finish that question as she sent him the image of his last trainee now dead on her bedroom floor with one of her daggers through his eye. Included in that image was of the dagger in the wall and the silver dust over the bed.

The last had him swearing as he shared the images with Rebecca, scooped her into his arms, and transported them upstairs to get dressed in a flash of fire that dried them off instantly. He made sure she was stable on her feet and grabbed a pair of jeans to slide over his hips and button up, then a pair of boots went over his feet, and a shirt dropped over his head, "I'll need your help with getting their clothes packed up and out of there. Knowing her, she got herself cut somehow but isn't saying anything about it. I'll have to get her and Vince over to Desha's place to rinse the silver dust off, it's the closest. They can stay there while her room is cleaned," he explained to her as he dressed.

He knew she was moving to dress as fast as he was and had to flash her a grin, "Gods, I love you woman..." he told her simply then lead her from the tower to run down the hallways to Gypsy's room, knowing she'd follow and help because she was just that wonderful...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:51 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca giggles as Ash started to turn to her from her teasing him a bit too much from the message, she couldn't help herself, he was just fun to mess with, but she looked at him confused a bit as he stopped and said gypsy's name, then when he shared his thoughts Rebecca was a bit shocked, seeing the sliver she had to know if Vince was alright.

Rebecca didn't mind that Ash hurried them upstairs and as Ash started to dress himself, Rebecca did as well, just throwing on some jeans as well, grabbed a bra quickly and put on a tank top she had right on top on her drawer, not caring really it would all work out or not. "Alright then, I hope they both are Alright." She says lightly as she slipped on her boots and turned to Ash seeing the grin on his face, wondering why he was smiling but then he said something that made her smile back. "I love you too Handsome" She said back and then fallowed him out of the running with him as he lead the way to gypsy's room.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:03 pm
Ash appeared in his bedroom in a flash of flames and hissed at his wounds as he took off his clothes then summoned his brand of Demon's Fire to heal himself. It hurt like hell as the dark purple flames moved over him, but it did the job.

That done, he headed for his closet and pulled out something he hadn't worn in a long time: his armor and weapons.

The armor was a strange black and gold material forged in the demon realm that intensified his powers and shifted to fit his body when he changed forms. His weapons were similar make and looked very wicked; sword with standard edges at the latter half of it and serrated edges along the lower half, wicked spikes along the pummel and hand guard; daggers that matched but held a slight curve to the upper edge; and a whip that could be used to extend his power's reach.

He looked over the items for a moment then closed his eyes with a heavy sigh, thinking that he'd never expected to wear it all ever again. But he shook his head and started to put it all on anyway, knowing there was no choice...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:35 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca appeared in the room when Ash was starting to get on his armor. She hurried over to her dress pulling off her shirt on the way and tossing it aside for now. She went into the first drawer as she pulled out the fighting leather outfit Ash had made for her. This was going to be her first time being able to wear it, she smiles a little to and then started to change into it.

When she finished she look looked herself over a moment and smirked as it fit perfectly, it was a little stiff but she will break it in easy enough. She then went over to the basket from the market of there stuff pulling out her knew sword and noticed the belt he got her. She pulls it out looking it over and checks the daggers in them, they were perfect and she loved it. She then puts it on and it also fit and looked well on her as well. She looked over at the wall of her weapons seeing her very powerful gun and thought for a moment if she should take it, she then shook her head, she would be better with what she had on.

Once she was ready she turned to Ash seeing if he was ready to go and smiled a little as the Armor looked really good on him, but it wasn't time to think naughty thoughts about him. She kept her wings hidden for now as she will pull them out when she needs them. "Ready to go love?" She says to him.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:53 pm
Darsto_23

Ash slid his weapons in their places then moved over to kneel in front of her with his back to her, "Braid my hair back for me? So it won't get in the way?" he asked of her softly, "We have to go get Gypsy before we leave," he added, finding that he wanted her hands on him one more time before they left.

"I haven't worn this armor in years... I thought I was finished wearing it the last time I took it off," he said, his tone thoughtful on the subject though he kept that one memory from her for now, not sure if he was ready to explore it again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:03 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca smiles and nods as Ash kneels down in front of her asking to braid his hair for him. She sets her new sword on the bed and starts to lightly braid his hair for him. "Are you sure Gypsy will be strong enough to join us?" She asked softly wanting to be sure.

Once Rebecca finished and tied it off for him, she helped him stand and had him face her "we might put our past away but sometimes we have to bring it back in the future, but we can always put it back if we want." She says softly to himm and smiles "once you are done using it for today you can always put it away and let it collect dust again" She says to him and kisses him sweetly then grabs her sword. Was it bad she was a little excited to join him and get to fight again?  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:10 pm
Darsto_23

Ash leaned in to kiss her because he had to then gave her a tender smile, "I'll make sure Gypsy is strong enough. You'll see," he told her simply then helped her sheathe her new sword in the sheath that came with it to strap to her back. Later, he'd teach her how to use a downward draw, as his was set for. It would make her even more deadly. But it would have to wait for now.

He simply took her hand and lead her down out of the tower, taking the path through the front room to get to Desha's room since it was faster.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:40 pm
Darsto_23

Ash brought himself and Rebecca into the living room and gave her sweet lips a tender kiss, "I'll go and pack us some clothes. You go see your family," he did a quick energy check and smiled, "It seems that they're all in the living room but for Michael and Dancer. Go on, love," he told her softly then gave her another kiss as he finally let her go and headed upstairs to the bedroom to pack for both of them.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:05 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca kissed him sweetly back and smiles giving a nod "Alright love" She says softly and then watches him head upstairs, she has no idea how she got so luckky to have him in her life forever now. She then disappeared heading to the front room of the castle.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:50 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca appeared back in the living room with a light smile still on her face and a little worry in her heart for her famil, she hopes they will stay safe. She knows they can take care of themseleves just fine but she still worrys for them a little just like they do for her. She heads upstairs to her and Ashs bedroom to see if he needed help finish packing out was ready to head out.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:55 pm
Darsto_23

Ash already had everything packed and gave her a small smile when she came upstairs, "Are you ready?" he asked her softly as he held a hand out to her.

As much as he was dreading part of heading back to the demon realm, he still couldn't wait to introduce her to Lareth. He just knew she'd win him over just as she'd done with himself.

Of course, there was just one thought that he kept behind his tightest shields for the moment: his impending punishment from Lareth for giving his heart to Rebecca, binding himself to her. It was one of the few things that Lareth dreaded for any of the demons he ruled over. It was too easily abused by some. But he knew Rebecca would never betray him like that. He only had to let Lareth see that...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:04 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca gave him a warm smile as he was ready to go and asked her if she was ready. She softly took his hand as she looked at him, everytime she saw him her heart always raced a little more as she was still getting use him being hers always now. She nodded softly "I'm ready love" She says warmly as she a little nervouse and excited to be heading to the demon realm now, she just hopes she dosent cause problems with having Luicfers blood in her as she was made by him, but she knows Ash will be sure she gets through the place just fine being bounded to him now.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:09 pm
Darsto_23

Ash pulled her in close to him and put his arms around her waist. He leaned in to give her a kiss because he couldn't help himself. When he pulled back, he gave her another tender smile then wrapped them both and their bags in his flames and transported them to Lareth's Castle.  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff