Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Master... GET TO WORK! (spartan x lollypop) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:42 am
"Well, I don't even know what to offer as a reward! I mean, you did seem to enjoy the reward you gave me... B-but I don't know if you'd want to go through all of tat again..." He said with an awkward laugh, seeing the door open now. Before he forgot, Darius went out into the hall and picked up his tablet, putting it back in its regular spot.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:49 am
Maria was silent as he went for the tablet. She frowned and said nothing as she closed the suitcase and silently walked passed him, going back to her own room. 'I've got my work cut out for me...' she told herself as she went to her room.

((If you don't want to chase after her, then timeskip to the next day? ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:57 am
(I think I'll chase for a little bit ^^)
Darius couldn't help but notice how she frowned all of sudden, leaving to her room in silence. "H-hey!" He followed, entering her room. "You okay?" He asked, mostly curious but also confused. "You didn't answer my question either about what you'd want for a reward yourself." He then said to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:08 am
((Okay. ^_^ ))

"You don't get it, do you?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. "That's a question you should be asking yourself and not me. I have food, shelter, a salary, and high school paid for at a good school. I have everything that I want through this job." She said, setting her suitcase down and turning to him. "What do you possibly have to offer me? More money? No. I have enough of that which I am earning myself." She said, giving him a slight smirk. "You can only give me something if you actually have something to give. To me, it doesn't sound like you do."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:17 am
"Geez, you don't have to be so mean about it." He said with a sigh, knowing she was right. What could he actually give her? "Well, you're right. The only thing I could probably give you I guess is... Pleasure..." He said, his face getting red as he slightly looked away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:23 am
She turned away from him, folding her arms as she turned a deep red. "Thank you for the offer, master, but no." She replied, even though part of her wanted to say yes. Her decision was more on principle then anything else. She then turned back to him with a smile, giving him a slight bow. "Go have a good night's sleep, master. It's been a long day for you."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:34 am
Darius assumed she'd say no, and wasn't surprised when she did. "Thought so." He didn't mind since they already had their sexual adventure for one day. It was getting late too, the whole day either complaining or sitting around waiting for Maria to do something extremely tiring mentally. "Yea, sleep well too." He said and just simply left, heading back to his room to get ready for bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:42 am
Maria let out a huge sigh of relief a minute after he left. She then closed the door and got ready for bed. This was going to be a long job, especially if she was going to keep 'rewarding' him. When she was ready, she flopped onto the soft bed, going to sleep. It was going to be a long day ahead of her.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:21 pm
(So is there relationship going to mostly form over her pleasure for the rewards she gives him?)

When it comes to waking up, Darius almost never does, sleeping in to even as late as noon. Today was no different. It was already ten and he was still sound asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:28 pm
((Not sure yet. For now, the intent was to get his attention. ))

Maria woke up early that morning, at 5:30 AM to be exact. By six, she was already prompt and ready to do her job. She helped the man who was delivering food to the house, and then talked to a few of the servants. When she realized that Darius wouldn't be waking up for another few hours, she decided to run out and do a few errands. She got back at around noon, then went to her room. A few minutes later, she walked down the hall and knocked on Darius's door, seeing if he was awake.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:36 pm
(I see. I don't know who should be the one to start having feelings for the other first)

Still asleep, he couldn't hear the knock on the door, sleeping through the morning like he usually did. Most of the servants knew that he was a heavy sleeper and didn't bother trying to wake him up since it usually never worked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:44 pm
Maria walked into his room, seeing that he was sound asleep. She then went back to her own room and grabbed her bag of tools before going back into his room. She then began to work on his television and game system, disconnecting a few cords and closing them back up. The television made sounds, but didn't show anything on screen, and the game systems now couldn't open their empty cd drives. She then put the tools away and brought them back to her room. She then walked back to his room and walked over to his bed. "Good morning, Master. Time to wake up!"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:15 pm
The yelling somehow did the trick, the first thing he sees being Maria as he woke up. "Ugh..." He yawned, slowly getting out of bed, looking over at Maria. "Can you hand me a change of clothes so I can go shower?" He asked her, still feeling sleepy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:18 pm
"Of course, master." She stated, fetching him a pair of clothes and handing it to him. She then waited patiently for him to take them and get out of bed.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400