Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Goh's Hideout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:58 am
David Valentine

David stood there for five minutes in complete silence, The mysterious man didn't even budge an inch. From the sound of it, this was the first sleep he had had in a long time. So David shrugged and spun on his heel. Leaving the room to make his way up the stairwell to find his pack. Once he found it behind the correct suit of armor.
That's when the ghouls found him, This taking place after Ilea's display. The ghoul's stood staring at him, sniffing the air and then hissing. However they made no move to attack him. Could have been a number of things, Ilea's conquering of the beast, pure instincts telling them that he was not weak enough prey. Or maybe, just maybe there was a third option. Of course it was most likely a combination of things. " Or they're just stupid. . ."
David paused as he was assualted by two different voices. One within his head, and the other was Ilea telling him that it was time to leave. The other was a voice he did not think possible to hear from this distance. " Frost, how the hell are you communicating?", Replied David within his shielded mind. Mean while in reality, David looked to the woman's extended hand, then smirked devilishly. Before hooking an ivory arm around her slim waist, pulling her to him so that he could steal a kiss. That and he was curious to see what would happen if they teleported while their lips were locked.

Red Gypsy
OOC: Bare with me on the posting size.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:02 pm
The Dawn Shadow
That's fine... Getting ready for a minor timeskip with the girls. You can work with me on it as you see fit when you post these two back at the Re Base.

Ilea simply pulled the shadows around them as they kissed, distracted enough that she held them there instead of taking them back to her rooms. Around them, though, the scenes of her life with Goh played out in full detail for him to see and hear.

She could never see or hear it. Probably since it was her own life. Probably because of some quirk of her creation. But after what seemed like a few moments, things started to shift...

Scenes of her life with Malphas started to bleed through. Scenes of laughter, scenes of simple silence, scenes of nothing more than a walk through a darkly forested glade. These scenes seemed out of place, but they were also a part of her life.

Then there was something else, something that wasn't a part of anything. There was a flash of lightening through the shadows, a flash of pure power that had her deepening the kiss and moaning for more as they finally seemed to move for home....

But time had shifted at home....

Esabel had been attacked in their absence and the skills Ilea had learned so painfully at Goh's hands were called into play to save her life... But at what price?

Nalyne, Ilea and Esabel's uncle, had pulled David to one side and had informed him that he needed to keep a close watch on Ilea, though he never said why....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:32 pm
Wolfe Garm

Alba Derosso

They took her to the most logical place to bring him back: his castle. She was carried into the throne room and laid on top of an alter they’d put into place there for this moment. She was secured to the alter by manacles at her wrists and ankles, the gag kept in place as she looked around with wide eyes and gave a soft whimper of fear when she recognized where she was.

She really didn’t want to be here. This place terrified her more than any other place in the world.

In this moment, she completely forgot about the bond with Wolfe; she was too terrified to make any attempt to control the images he might be getting from her. So he was able to get everything, including exactly where she was: Goh’s throne room in his castle. He was also able to see the moments when she and Ilea had worked together to kill him the second time, and what had happened to them both during that time: Esabel poisoned and Ilea tortured mercilessly to the point that she was still functioning after Goh had removed her heart and inserted an artificial womb that would give life to Goh’s new body. He was also able to see Lily obliterating his soul, though how that worked with an ex-god there was no telling…

Esabel pulled at the chains holding her but somehow knew that they were bolted to the stone floor and spelled to keep her from breaking them. Around her, the robed men stood and began to chant softly enough that she couldn’t understand them. She struggled a bit more before she felt it…

It was a small tug inside of her that pulled a whimper of pain from her and drew her eyes to the chains at her wrists. Now she could see the soft glow they were giving off that pulsed from her wrists down into the floor as they slowly began to siphon off the power inside of her. The softly glowing runes etched into the manacles that held her made it impossible for her to do anything to save herself, even blocked her ability to touch the dark energy inside of her as it was slowly pulled from her.

Her fear and terror grew from that moment to the point that she started to cry and finally tried to reach out to Wolfe through their bond in an effort to say goodbye to him somehow, thinking that she wasn’t going to survive this one…

Especially when she saw the men standing near the stairs to the throne, each of them holding a wicked-looking dagger in his hand, each of those daggers gave off a soft blue glow that told her what they were truly for. They would kill her for good; they would literally end her life and obliterate her soul.

Now that she’d seen them, one of them approached her and revealed that he was one of the guards she’d trusted. Not the one she and Wolfe had trusted to guard her rooms, but one that she’d trusted enough to speak to back during the first attacks on her. Her shock showed clearly on her face as he moved up to where she could see him easier and even grinned at her, “You’re going to die today, Esabel… First, they’re going to siphon off your power to fuel your creator’s rise… Then, after you’ve been drained to nothing… Then you will die, knowing that there isn’t a thing you can do about it… As for why I’m doing this… It’s pretty easy in the end… You’re making our leader weak. She spends too much time worrying about you instead of doing what she’s supposed to be doing: leading us to power as her parents were doing. And don’t worry too much; your sister is next to join you in oblivion. Then it will be your uncle’s turn. After that, she’ll lead us like she’s supposed to…” he told her softly, sounding like the fanatic he’d become.

In her mind, she considered the fact that he was more insane than she was. Which was a very big leap when one really considered it…

But she’d been shocked enough that Wolf could hear it all. In that moment, he knew that her entire family was at risk now, that it wasn’t just the ones that worshiped Goh that were a problem now…  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:06 pm
Death or Glory

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

Alba Derosso

The Wardens Protectorate
82nd tracker division

Felix Reilly - Titus Kain
Emilia Cook

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zombie lands how it truly lived up to it's name being completely infested by the undead made reaching their target extremely difficult to achieve, but not impossible. they had to minimize when they fought but doing well to not use their firearms. Intel suggested that something was going on and needed to be scoped out to determine the threat of any actions taking place at the location, months of being in the dark and finally receiving Intel from command was unusual but at least they got something, Felix figured that if it was so important enough to send his way that it meant that they couldn't send anyone to investigate, and since they were operating in the region it was obvious who was going to get this miserable job. "are we going the right way?" Titus inquired over the radio, Felix looked over his shoulder and replied "hell if i know i'm just following her" he looked towards Emilia who was just ahead of them "bite me, i'm just following the coordinates we had been provided, how was i supposed to know the coords would put us right in the middle of this god forsaken hell hole" Emilia pulled out a map of the region as well as a compass and looked at it for a moment before she put everything away and looked at Felix "shouldn't be to far from where we are, i'd say about two or three klicks out" Titus shook his head in frustration and replied "well which is it two or three i don't want to be out here anymore than i need to be, and i'd be more than willing to bite you later if that is an open invitation" Emilia stopped and just shot him a glare "you wish i said it multiple times and i'll say it again you'd have to be the last man on earth before i'd get in bed with you and even then i'd take my chances with extinction before i would ever let you touch me" Titus grinned before Felix chimed in "stow it you two do that s**t some other time, right now we've got a job to do and a deadline to make so let's move it people" Titus and Emilia both settled down instantly and started walking again.

after some hours of walking the castle loomed in the distance Felix caught up to Emilia who was standing on a hill overlooking the entrance. "what do you see?" Emilia shook her head as she handed Felix the binoculars and let him see for himself. The entrance was heavily guarded plenty of Fanatics manning different positions "well there's enough personnel here to be it's own army i'd say they are indeed doing something inside and they don't want anyone getting in" he stopped looking through the Binoculars and glanced over his shoulder to see Titus walking up "you ready for some fun?" Titus had a smirk on his face "when i am not ready why?" Felix handed him the binoculars and who started swearing up a storm when he looked, once Titus had settled down a bit he continued "so what's the plan boss frontal assault is suicide with those kinds of numbers" Felix nodded in agreement and pointed at a specific location "over there the walls of the castle are lightly guarded, they are ready for trouble but aren't expecting anyone to show up so getting in from behind will be our best bet. Did you bring the grappling hook?" Titus grinned knowing full well what he had in mind "of course even got a launcher to go with it, courtesy of headquarters, i'd say they were anticipating that we'd run into trouble or they wanted us to maintain a covert op." Felix nodded "i'd say covert op is the name of the game headquarters doesn't have any eyes in the area at this time so we're it they know something's happening but they don't know what and judging by the activity it's no wonder news reached their ears" Titus shrugged and just stood there for a moment before Felix took off down the hill Emilia close behind Titus sighed "what the hell out of the frying pan and into the fire" he ran down the hill to catch up, all three of them carefully made their way towards the castle so that they could make entry.

after some time had passed they reached the infiltration point, they hugged the wall so as to not attract anyone's attention Felix signaled for Titus to use the grapple, who pulled the launcher out of a pack, the launcher itself wasn't very big only a few sizes smaller than Felix's carbine, it had a deploy-able hook attached to a strong rope which made it easy to move around. Titus fired the launcher sending the gook up and latched onto the parapets without any issue, the easy part was done now to get up there without drawing in to many fanatics someone would more than likely be looking around as it was unlikely that the noise of the hook latching on would have gone unnoticed or for that matter the minor thud that came from the launcher system. Titus drew his combat knife and put it between his teeth and started climbing up if anyone was there he'd take care of them before they could sound the alarm. Felix waited until Titus was half way up and signaled for Emilia to go up next who hesitated at first but eventually made the climb up, Felix held his position until Emilia was half way and Titus was already up waiting for them to reach him.

Titus slowed his pace as he neared the lip of the parapets and and carefully poked his head up to see who was around, thankfully it seemed the guard hadn't caught on yet as he was casually walking towards his location, grinning Titus lowered himself slightly to minimize any chance of him being seen, the hook would be spotted there was no doubt but he didn't want to be seen just yet. As expected the guard noticed the hook as he closed to where it was and rushed over to take a look at where it had come from only to find Titus with his knife waiting for him. Titus pushed up and plunged the blade into his throat to keep him from calling out and pushed him back as he climbed over the lip and waited for the rest to arrive, doing well to keep watch for any signs of additional guards moving their way. once everyone was up Felix noted the ropes the guard was wearing and just smiled as he knelt down and took the ropes off of the guard "Emilia put this on you'll be the eyes and ears while we move around and recon the surrounding area and keep this spot secure. if you find anything notify us and we'll come in to assist otherwise standard retrieval protocols find Intel and secure it" Emilia nodded as she put the robes on and made sure the hood hid her face and took off towards the nearest door and went inside to find out what was going on. Felix tapped Titus on the shoulder "alright sweep the area eliminate the guards quietly and secure this spot" Titus nodded and took off down the walls to carry out his task. Felix stayed put for a moment looking around for a moment before deciding to hide the body somewhere, collecting the body he made his way towards the door Emilia had entered through and carefully poked his head in before going in to see if he could find a room to hide the body in.

Emilia moved carefully as she moved through the hallways trying to find something, checking rooms here and there but finding nothing that would be classified as intelligence material and kept moving the castle was large and more than a few times she found herself getting turned around, eventually though she caught sight of a few fanatics moving away and decided to follow them if anyone would know where the party is they surely would and carefully followed them "alpha one this is alpha three I've come across a few fanatics attempting to follow will update as available" she whispered as she followed doing well to keep her distance from them so as to not attract attention that she was following, though she doubted they question her following considering she looked like them to a point and they seemed to be going somewhere important. every now and then she would leave a mark on the wall as she turned so that if Titus and Felix had to meet up they would know where to go.

Felix grinned but didn't say anything as he finished hiding the body away and closed a door behind him, as quiet as the hallways are he was certain it would be sometime yet before this guard was missed though by now he was certain Titus had was dealing with guards in his usual fashion. and decided that he'd poke around inside while Titus secured their extraction point. Meanwhile Emilia followed the fanatics through the hallways and started to notice what sounded like chanting, she followed them to a large entryway and disappeared the chanting was much louder and stepped through when she was sure no one was looking. to her surprise when she discovered that the chanting was coming from a throne room a large group had congregated around a particular point. looking around she found stairs and decided to go up them in hopes of getting a better vantage point. once at the top Emilia followed the walkway and found a spot to overlook where the Fanatics were, she pulled out her binoculars and started looking at the scene as it unfolded, to her surprise when she noted that they had a young girl chained down "Alpha three to alpha one requesting immediate assistance to assess situation multiple contacts with one girl chained down unknown what is going on but i don't like it, i have a bad feeling about this, path has been marked hallways are a bit of a puzzle so be careful" Felix keyed his radio "copy that Alpha three, alpha two converge on Alpha three's position, i'm already inside so will meet you there" Felix started moving searching for the route that was marked so that he could get to Emilia. Titus had finished up his hunt and was holding position at where they had climbed up at, when he heard the call he replied while he was moving "this is Alpha two i'm Oscar Mike" he made sure his rifle was loaded as he cocked it and went inside to reach Emilia. Now that Felix and Titus were on their way all Emilia had to do now was stay hidden and watch as the situation unfolded.

((OOC: Figured it was about time to reinsert these three and figured now was a good time as any to do that.apologies for the wall of text but wanted to get them moving before the main group arrives. ))

either way you're screwed.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:43 am
Wolfe Garm

Dameon Black

Alba Derosso

By the time Emily found her, Esabel already getting weaker. She was already giving off a soft whimper as she turned her head to the side, her vision making everything swim together a bit as her head moved. Almost as if she were drunk or drugged, even though they’d given her nothing of the kind.

Finally, one of the robed people around her gave a nod to the man standing at her head with the dagger. He gave a grin and turned to nod at the other four former guards waiting with daggers just like his, all the daggers carrying the same runes that gave off the same dark glow. They moved to stand at her limbs while he stayed at her head.

The first leaned in to Esabel, tapping her face to get her attention, “It’s time to start bleeding you now… I’m told that you like this kind of thing…” he told her with a dark grin before he gave her upper chest a shallow slice that made her body arch up as she gave a soft cry, the sound far from painful.

The others did the same at her arms and legs, each slide pulling the same reaction from her…

They didn’t stop until she was liberally covered with slices that weren’t fatal but were supposed to pull the same mix of pleasure and pain from her, making the chains pull even more energy from her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:10 pm
Death or Glory

Dameon Black

Red gypsy

The Wardens Protectorate
82nd tracker division

Emilia Cook

As Emilia watched this unfold she couldn't help but feel bad for the young girl, up to this point she had kept low but was standing still looking down on them. Emilia could almost feel the pain, the sight tore at her heart and felt as if she had to do something to help her. So transfixed was she that Emilia wasn't paying attention to her surroundings and didn't see the two robed figures stop behind her, one reached out and grabbed her shoulder Emilia jumped instantly at someone touching her shoulder and had her blade partially drawn when she saw who was under those robes. Felix grinned as he looked at her amused that she had allowed them to get this close "you know if we had been these fanatics you might have been dead by now." irritation was clearly showing on her face as she turned her attention back to the scene below her "what they are doing a lot to her?" Felix stepped forward and just regarded the scene below them and knew this was the problem for commands concern. "well if i had to guess i'd say they are trying to do a summoning, and that girl down there unfortunately is a means to an end, a pawn to achieve their ends and probably not a willing one, how long has this been going on" Emilia shook her head 'mediumvioletred]i don't know but they've only been getting louder and the group around her just cut her up with daggers" Felix nodded, in all his years he'd never even seen one take place, of course their was always rumors and supposedly witnesses to such acts but never before had he seen one first hand, just who were they summoning?

Titus clearly not impressed just stood there "well we've seen what we need to see what's say we head out before they notice us?" Felix shook his head "firebrick]no, i don't like this one bit if anything we need to disrupt this and try to extract that girl from this place, it's unlikely she's gonna survive this without some kind of intervention" Felix paused for a moment and glanced at Emilia's kit taking note she had a few toys with her two grenades probably her special gas grenades she's so fond of making. getting a wild idea he hoped was going to work at least disrupt their chant and force them to start over "are those what i think they are Emilia?" Emilia nodded not really looking at what he was referring to as she watched "yeah my special knock out gas grenades, they are my number ten specials why?" Felix didn't want to know what was so special about them and replied "well if you could throw those into the group we might be able to disrupt this operation for a bit" Emilia gave him a sharp look and replied "are you crazy i thought we were here to assess the situation?" Titus was curious about this too as he stood there "unfortunately this gives me a bad feeling inside, a feeling we're in for trouble if this is completed, Titus after that gas dissipates escort Emilia down there and assess the injuries of that girl as well as determine if we can safely move her out, those chains probably have a key to open them up so check around the ones closest and see if you can get those off of her, we're getting her out but it is going to be a long fight ahead of us should we be discovered" Emilia was clearly concerned Felix could see it "what's wrong Emilia?" Emilia shrugged "i get we're going in but i don't know how long we will have once the gas dissipates before they start waking up and that is a large group down there" Felix could understand her concern and nodded "alright then we're fighting against the clock let's get this started" Emilia and Titus nodded Titus walked away and stopped just above the stairs to keep them secure as well as ready to move. Emilia pulled the two grenades off of her belt and grinned as she pulled the pins and threw them in the groups direction. they hit the ground among the group which caused them to suddenly wonder where they came from the leader stopped what he was doing and turned around just in time to be consumed by a pink gas, the entire group of fanatics struggled as they coughed but one by one they fell victim to Emilia's sleeping gas. Titus had been watching the stairs down for the most part but as soon as the pink gas appeared he stood up and just shook his head as he watched the gas consume them "you know Emilia..." "Shut up Titus i know what it looks like... i just felt like giving my victims something wonderful to look at" Titus snickered at that as he walked down the stairs not to concerned about alerting anyone since the fanatics were plenty asleep.

Felix just started laughing when he saw what the number ten special was, Emilia really was something of an oddity as he tapped her shoulder and they took off downstairs. Once downstairs Emilia and Titus parted ways with Felix who stood by the door and kept watch. Emilia moved quickly the gas had just settled and cleared up enough that they wouldn't be affected by it and rushed towards the girl Felix slowed his pace slightly as they started moving around the fallen Fanatics. Emilia stopped by the girl and suddenly realized who it was, one of the one's who had strung her up on the torture table, she hadn't forgotten that moment over six months ago but for the moment she'd ignore the strong desire to walk away and started checking her injuries, all the while Titus started checking the bodies for any kind of keys that might help them get her out of the chains.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:14 pm
Wolfe Garm

Dameon Black

Alba Derosso

Esabel gave a soft groan as Emilia started checking her wounds. Thankfully, only one of the blades had landed in her when the former guards dropped to the floor. It was in her left thigh and was still giving off that strange dark glow as it made the wound bleed even more while it was inside of her thigh. The daggers had been specially made for Esabel, the magic of them making her bleed freely instead of allowing her to heal up as she usually did.

While Esabel and Wolfe had tortured Emilia, Esabel had used a method that left her skin unmarred. Emilia and Jasker had enjoyed themselves a lot on that table. What was probably the most frightening for Emilia, though, was most likely that she’d enjoyed it so much. Esabel and Wolfe had eventually left her and Jasker alone once Esabel had convinced Wolfe that she really didn’t have anything to do with the attacks on them.

As she started to come to, she had to giggle when she recognized the chest above her, “It’s Emilia the Screamer… Even Esabel don’t scream that much when she has fun with Puppy… You’s left with a smile…” she said in a slightly slurred voice, apparently already ‘drunk’ on bloodloss, one of the few things that could kill her.

She turned away from Emilia’s ample bosom to look at the room after it finished swirling and frowned with a soft whimper, “Esabel don’t wanna be here… Esabel don’t like it here… This is Master’s place… It’s not fun here…” she slurred out in a very frightened tone, “Esabel wanna go home to Puppy an’ Lily an’ Ilea… Esabel don’t wanna be here…” she added with another whimper before she looked at the manacles holding her.

Then she started to actually cry her bloody tears, “No key… These’ve no key… On’y Master can rem’ve ‘em… They’re bringin’ Master back… Tha’s bad… Baaaaaad…” her voice was slurring more but she was still understandable and what she was saying was not a good thing…

If they could understand her past the unique ‘Esabel-speak’ she used when she talked…

Then… There it was… Something no one wanted to hear… A dark laugh echoing through the halls that instilled fear into the stoutest of hearts and something that made Esabel cry and whimper even more…

“Esabel wan’ Puppy… He’ll make it go ‘way… Esabel wan’ Puppy…” she chanted softly through her tears, that soft chant being the reason that the shadows and dark energy had been pulling at Wolfe…

((We pause here after your post to wait. It’ll totally be worth it, I promise))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:23 pm
Death or Glory

Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

The Wardens Protectorate
82nd tracker division

Emilia Cook

Titus couldn't help but break down in laughter at hearing Esabel talk about Emilia but was quickly reigned in by Felix who was not amused by Titus's break down. while Emilia pulled the bandage out and did her best to patch up Esabel's wounds Felix approached and startled Emilia "what's the word on getting her out of those chains?" Titus stepped up and shook his head "no keys" Emilia glanced up at Felix her face was beet red at being reminded of what had happened at the RE base, but she quickly regained her composure and replied "She wants her... puppy? only her puppy can free her" Felix looked at Esabel with as much confusion as Emilia did and then at Emilia "alright, Emilia break out the medical kit from Titus' pack and do what you can to stabilize her we'll deal with these fools and hold the fort until we can figure out a new plan" Titus grinned as he pulled the trigger on the nearest fanatic that was on the ground leaving a mess on the floor, Emilia just shook her head as she stepped away from Esabel and walked over to get the medical kit from Titus' pack and returned to Esabel to help her. the kit was a bit larger than your usual field kit, the wardens believed in making sure their operatives had the means to handle any situation with reason, and opened it up to reveal the contents of the kit. while blood was not in supplied in these kits it did have a few morphine shots as well as the means to close up wounds and the usual stuff that came from a medical field kit "Felix if you can keep this room secure i should have no trouble at stopping the blood and stabilizing her then we can go from there" Felix grinned and replied "understood do what you for her and we'll keep these fanatics out" Felix looked at Titus and just nodded giving him the go ahead to get rid of them and walked over to the main entrance and started watching for any fanatics that would show up while Titus started disposing the remaining fanatics.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:09 pm
Wolfe Garm

Alba Derosso

Dameon Black

Ilea moved through it first with Lancaster right behind her and Wolfe right on his tail. Thankfully, he was able to leave the portal up long enough for the others to get through as well before he ran over and straddled Esabel protectively, making Ilea simply raise one eyebrow at the display of possessive devotion that she’d never had anyone do with her. Admittedly, Malphas had come after her when Goh had taken her. Still foolish in her opinion, but he’d done it anyway and she’d loved him for being so stupidly brave.

She assessed the group protecting Esabel and kept her group from doing anything to them since they were responsible on slowing the process that had been draining Esabel. The only thing that made the situation any worse was when the manacles holding Esabel released on their own and let her tiredly put her arms around the shifted Wolfe and bury her face in his neck as she cried with how terrified she was, to the point that she was babbling something about wanting to leave right now. At least, that was what Ilea thought she said… At this point, only Wolfe could really comprehend most of what Esabel said…

Nalyne was about to suggest that they leave immediately when the laughter came again, only closer and more defined now. He motioned Wolfe to move into the circle of people they now had as Esabel wrapped her legs around the shifter and gave a small scream at the sound of that laughter. He motioned Lancaster over to Ilea, who was beyond pale and actually shaking until the Harvester did something through the Mark she bore and got her to pull her daggers as she stood in front of him protectively.

He motioned Lily behind him and pulled his sword for the second time since meeting Lily, only this time the blade actually gave off a soft hum as it tasted the energy in the room and identified the fact that Goh was trying to make an appearance in some way.

How Lucy, Regina, and the other three would react as they moved into the protective circle around the person that could get them out of here and their injured Esabel, he had no idea. But the point became moot as something began to stir in the bone-throne at the top of the stairs that lead up to it.

Whatever it was, it was reacting exactly like his half brother…  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:12 pm
Death or Glory

Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

Alba Derosso

The Wardens Protectorate
82nd tracker division

Emilia Cook
Wulfric Von Shadowfang & Regina Thorne

When Regina heard the laughter she was instantly terrified, and fell to her knees a ways from the group her eyes showed that she was petrified by this voice to a point that it reminded her of who her creator was and while this wasn't hers it had a power of authority that gave her pause forced her to stop. her eyes shot to Lucy, she changed instantly to her serpent form her eyes started to change before she collapsed completely as if something kept her from moving demanding her obedience and keeping her from straying, it was a feeling she hadn't felt since before she managed to escape her creator. she struggled to lift her head up barely whispering a word "help me!" her head fell her eyes changed slowly clearly the presence she felt was trying to take control of her. Emilia Yelled "TITUS! GET YOUR a** OVER HERE!" Felix and Titus were in a full sprint as they ran from the entrance to the group but instead of stopping within the circle they rushed past and caught up with Emilia who had rushed over to Regina and looked at Felix with uncertainty "Emilia move we'll take care of her!" Titus and Felix grabbed a arm and started to drag Regina over to the group and struggling as they strained to keep moving.

Wulfric saw what was happening to the demon and looked at Esabel for a moment, he gave her a kiss briefly, relieved to be reunited with his love and pried her from him their bond giving her a sense of what he was planning. Wulfric stepped forward and roared in defiance as he changed, almost immediately the item he had in the makeshift pouch answered his call as it came to life and merged into the armor that Esabel knew would be perfect for him. it moved as he moved and rushed forward unhindered shoving both Titus and Felix aside who were dumbfounded by the display they just witnessed, without hesitation Wulfric grabbed Regina and lifted her up so that it would be easier to carry her, her serpent form was slightly long but it mattered little as he moved forward carrying her to the group and placed her within the circle, Wulfric put her down and returned to Esabel side. Regina continued to struggle as she fought her mind was slowly being consumed by an authority that was foreign to her but powerful, even as she laid there on the ground she could feel as if she was becoming a slave to a higher power as if a chain was wrapping around her neck demanding obediance to the one who held her leash.

Felix and Titus moved in and stood their ground within the circle, Felix released the loop that held his mace and grasped the grip of it while he held his carbine in his other hand, his thumb had switched it from safety to semi and readied himself for whatever was to happen, Titus couldn't understand what was happening but he knew that it didn't bode well for them and ejected the mag and replaced it with a fresh one before cocking his rifle. Emilia went to the fallen demon and knelt down, she lifted Regina up slightly and held onto her but she was unsure what to do besides this, she didn't know what was wrong and so being there seemed to be the only thing she could think of to help.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:31 am
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

Alba Derosso

Lily and Lucy
Lily moved behind Nalyne when he motioned for her to do. She was surprised when he drew his sword. She immediately realized the weight of the situation and got to work on using her light create a protective circle around them. Lucy was distracted by Regina's struggle to stay in control. When it became clear that Regina wouldn't be able to do much in her current state, Lucy moved to do something about it. She approached Regina and placed her hand on the demon's chest, directly over her heart. "This should give you back control over yourself, so don't be too mad at me," she said. Shadows began to gather at her hand, and Regina would feel a sort of burning sensation over her heart. When Lucy moved her hand away, Regina had what looked like a tattoo of a beautiful rose vine pattern directly over her heart. Most would recongnize the tattoo as a Mark, a claim on Regina from Lucy. "I've received a blessing from Pandora, so my Mark on you should kick anything else trying to control you out of your head. It should make things a lot easier for you. And I promise that I can remove it later, when this is all over." She summoned her scythe as she took up a position next to Regina. It would be Regina's first time seeing the weapon, but if she looked closely, she would see the same rose vine pattern on the weapon.

Lily took a deep breath as she finished the protective circle. She shivered when she felt the energy on the throne, energy that felt exactly like Goh. "This doesn't look good," she stated. "That feels just like Goh. But can it really be him? Esabel is still slive. She still has some power. Wouldn't it take all of Essy's power to bring him back like this?'

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:09 pm
Death or Glory

Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

Alba Derosso

The Wardens Protectorate
82nd tracker division

Emilia Cook
Wulfric Von Shadowfang & Regina Thorne

Wulfric growled slightly as he looked at Lily, he had already thought about it, she was weak he could feel it but she wasn't fully drained because she didn't have all of her dark energy. inadvertently Esabel's gift was her saving grace since it would be almost impossible to claim it all if some of it was inhabiting another body. Wulfric took a knee and wrapped his armored arms around Esabel, he was clearly worried about her and held her close, he'd fight to protect her and keep her safe but for the moment his mind was far from focused, his only immediate concern was making sure she was alright and keeping her close.

Regina's eyes normalized when the mark took over, a wry smile on her face as she looked at the mark on her before she turned her attention to Lucy "thank you" she spoke softly as she decided that she was going to have to make it up to her when they were alone. She was still afraid but she was also very angry that someone had tried to force her to submit to their will. she curled up for a moment when she realized that she was going to have to stay in her demon form for a while since she had destroyed her clothes when the change was forced upon her but she really didn't mind she much preferred to be in her demon form anyway so she finally got up and drew her sword as well as prepared her hand bow and moved a bit closer to Lucy's side her eyes were focused and would fight. Emilia saw the fire in Regina's eyes and while she had only just met these people with the exception to Esabel and Wulfric she was glad that she was going to be alright. she held onto her pistol as she finally stood and and stepped over to Felix whose eye were focused from where the presence was coming from she couldn't tell what had his attention but she was sure that it wasn't good. Glancing over to he was knelt down his rifle ready though his position had him watching the entrance, it was obvious that he was a bit concerned about Fanatics showing up and maintained a constant vigilance. Emilia decided to stand by Felix doing well to keep her distance from Esabel and Wulfric, she was still disgusted by what they did to her and decided to keep her mind focused on what was happening.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:22 pm
Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

Wolfe Garm

Watching everyone losing their cool made Lancaster shake his head with a sigh, but apparently the concern with the laughing from the throne, Esabel behaving unusually... Well, with a sigh Lancaster began to focus himself and the death energies that powered his being. As much as he hated to admit it, with everyone on edge, the Harvester knew that he would have to call up-on some serious reserves of energy. His power reached into a special part of himself where he stored the souls that he had collected over the generation, taking quite a handful of them and crushing them to reap their energy and power himself up. Despite feeling that it would simply be wiser to let Esabel die, let Goh return and kill him a second time so they could slay two birds with one stone, he was now stuck having to fight in a battle that didn't concern him; such were powerful bonds of a Mated Mark, and he supposed that this was what he signed up for.

A dark, inky black smoke pooled at his feet and swirled around him, some of it even forming around Ilea as well as he used her as a conduit for his newly powered abilities. His energy boost was temporary, but he used up enough souls to ensure that he could maintain this hyper powered state long enough to put an end to this farce. His gaze turned to the throne, and Lancaster actually smiled. The opportunity to slay a god might become present, and then the Harvester relished the chance to test his powers. "So, what exactly is all of this then, hmm? I'm growing rather impatient, and frankly bored. Let's get this over with."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:55 pm
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

Alba Derosso

As the ritual progressed, Esabel's dark energy began to do its job. Goh's soul was restored first, though his consciousness remained dormant for a time. The majority of the power drained from Esabel went to restoring Goh's body. Everything was going so perfectly until the gas grenades were thrown and the fanatics were knocked out. That completely threw off everything. The worshipers didn't get to finish their work. They didn't get to put Goh's soul into his body.

Goh's body began to act on its own insticts without his soul to control it. But his soul finally became aware. He took the first body he came across, the body of the fanatic leader. It took a bit of work, but he managed to wake himself up in the unfamiliar body. He took a moment to sit up and assess the situation. Everyone was focusing on the soulless body on the throne. It was the only thing giving off Goh's energy. The body that Goh's soul had just possessed wasn't giving off any sort of energy at all. Goh focused for a moment and found that he had taken very little of Esabel's power. He looked at the group and started to come up with a new plan. He wouldn't be able to take his own body back with so many waiting to kill him. His best option was to let Esabel recover her power and steal it from her later. But he needed to get used to this new body and recover his own power before he tried going after Esabel. He decided on the best course of action and made his escape. His new body didn't give off his energy, so it would simply look like one of the worshipers had woken up and made the intelligent decision to run away. And since the group would have Goh's body to deal with, a single worshiper escaping wouldn't even make their list of important things to deal with right now.  

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:00 pm
Wolfe Garm

Alba Derosso

Dameon Black

Esabel started shaking the moment Wolfe left her but didn’t complain since they really did need Regina right now. She only settled again when he came back and held her, her body seemingly needing his touch to keep her settled for the moment.

But even as Lancaster began to use her as a channel, which was a new ability to her despite the fact that Goh thought she might have that ability naturally within her but was never able to unlock it, Ilea couldn’t help her own fear of her creator as he appeared. She didn’t show it outwardly, though, and only Lancaster would know just how terrified she was of Goh.

As she pulled the daggers at her thighs and gave the hiltless beauties a spin, standing in front of Lancaster as if ready to defend him instead of herself from whatever happened Lancaster would have to deal with her fear later on. And the confusing images that she kept squashing down before he could really see them.

Nalyne knew what kind of fear Ilea and Esabel had to be experiencing right now but had to admit that he was a bit more proud of Ilea for being able to hide the fear and ready herself for the fight. He also understood Lily’s confusion and did his best to explain it, “He’s an ex-god, Princess. That comes with a few perks despite his losing the majority of his power. One of those perks being the ability to come back from the dead if the right ceremony is performed. Unfortunately, Esabel was just part of one of those ceremonies. While she isn’t fully drained and very much alive, he apparently gained just enough to be able to sit up, walk, and be a royal pain in the a**. I don’t know how easy/hard he’s going to be to kill this time, but I can only hope that this one is going to stick,” he explained as best as he could to her questions.

Esabel was basically useless this time as she tried to bury herself into Wolfe and hummed a soft tune to herself so that she wouldn’t see or hear much of what was going on. She certainly didn’t look up at that soulless metallic mask of his, not realizing that she was responsible for him having to wear it.

But that was another story….

As they stood under Lily’s protective barrier, Ilea was suddenly inspired with an idea, just as she had been the last time. She turned to Lancaster briefly, knowing that he’d easily be able to pick up her plan from her mind. She flipped one of her daggers in the air and caught it by the blade, easily balancing it as she kept her mind on her idea.

She needed a distraction and looked at Lucy and Regina, somehow pulling them into the mental loop so that they’d know that she needed a distraction. Then she let their minds go and refocused on Lancaster, knowing that this new ability would enable them to do something unique:

She held up her dagger by the tip of the blade and knew he’d be able to channel whatever he felt was necessary into it then allow her to throw or stab Goh with it and damage him where he least expected it. His traveling through her mind had revealed a few interesting things, like the fact that this body would have a flaw in it that they could exploit now, before Goh managed to set up defenses against it.

Lancaster would know where the flaw was in the new body and could channel his powers and spells through Ilea. Her accuracy was better than anyone in the group, except a choice few, though her accuracy had come at a much higher price. What she aimed at, she hit. They could end this with one blow if he could be distracted enough to give her the chance she needed….  
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff