Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Dark Woods Tree House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheHelmsman13

Devoted Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:22 pm
Kijun Moonkiller

User Image

Kijun's silver-blue and black eyes belied nothing of his mind at Ilea's words. He simply breathed normally and looked over his shoulder to Esabel as she climbed onto his back. After the kiss to his cheek, the HellHound could not help but nuzzle the insane woman, much like a puppy would do to it's master's hand.

"Wolves are easy prey, many have fallen to the blades and teeth of HellHounds." He said looking back to Ilea. He was obviously not scared of the task he'd been charged with. The Bezerker was confident in his ability to defend Esabel and be anything she needed him to be.

"Esabel has best for her." Kijun said as he stepped into the portal she'd created. He thought about how odd it was that he already considered himself as Esabel's completely. The thought, however was fleeting and flew away as soon as it had come.

Red Gypsy

Silenced Nocturne

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:13 am
Malphas smiled at Ileah as her shadows wrapped around him briefly, and left him completely dressed. He reached out and squeezed her hand "Then we'll go." was his soft reply to her. He wasn't completely sure if he trusted Esabel or her berserker yet, but there they without a doubt had to go.

He paused before stepping into the portal, turning around and tracing a small symbol in the air. One could almost feel the atmosphere contract and then release slightly as he warded their home from prying eyes and curious trouble makers. And then, with one last kiss to Ileah's forhead, he stepped through the portal as well.
Red Gypsy
TheHelmsman13

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:36 am
Jake
Code name: Shade

It had been two years since Jake, and Lynn began there journey. They had found many candidates, but few actually went in search of the Sanctuary. It wasn't that the candidates were brave, they just didn't believe him. Something about it was too fantastical in their eyes. Jake, just chopped it up to narrow mindedness. How hard was it to accept an offer from a band of Mercenaries. Though He did manage to send a few new ones back towards the H.Q..

Currently, Jake was crouched out on a branch. Just outside of a well hidden tree house. Lynn and himself had come across the vine engulfed, narrow, spiral staircase that led up to this fine canopy hut. Sometime within their first year of field work. The fact was, Lynn found it. . . with her butt. Jake could swear that cats landed on their feet, but Lynn had a habit of falling on her butt in just the right location.
They had been walking along, and the poor woman found a leaf covered root, with her foot. She kept herself from falling on her face, easily enough. But, her firmly planted feet found the moist soil beneath the leaves, and fell back on the first step of the staircase.
The hut itself, was furnished as well as a low priced hotel. There was a comfortable couch, a pair of small cots, a table and chairs, it even had a small fireplace off to one side. It was perfect for an outpost, Hidden by natural camouflage, and it provided the perfect view of the forest for miles. And to top it all off, it was on their route. So the pair, Had reported back to headquarters. Informing them of the new outpost, and its location. Then continued on to report the rise of a City. Jake reported of " The Disciples of Nun", and their Leaders. It appeared as if there would be problems with the group in the near future.

Jake, finished his watch. Then returned to the interior of the hut. Lynn was fast asleep on one of the cots. The fire place was nursing a small mound of red coals. Everything was silent for the time being. He knew that the cat would wake just before dawn, and that was not too far off.
In the mean time, he made sure not to make any noise. Which of course was pointless. He had light feet, and the shadows muffled any other sounds produced by things on his person, like armor.
The Reaper often found himself behaving in a very human like manner. This had confused him for a great deal of time. However through meditation, he was able to uncover the source of his strange behavior. It would seem that in some cases. When a Reaper absorbs a soul, he takes on the most prominent traits, of that soul's personality. It would seem that the first Soul he had reaped, was a rather caring sort. He was humble, he had manners, that and appeared to have been very perky.
While at the same time, He discovered that there was a soul sharing his body with him. One that was completely aware of it's existence. This one gave no name, or explanation as to where it had come from. However, it provided great advice when it was needed. Sometimes Jake thought that this soul, was nothing more than an Abyssal, guardian Angel. As previously mentioned, it only provided advice when it was needed. Jake could swear he heard laughter in the back of his mind, in those instances.

The Reaper took a seat in the wooden, rocking chair. That sat in front of the fire place. Jake grabbed a stick to poke at the coals, then tossed a single log into the fireplace. After a moment, he with drew the stick from the fire. Using it to light a cigarette he had just withdrawn from his shadow Coat. Then tossed the stick into the small flames. Before returning to a rested position. Where he just rocked gently back and forth. His crimson eyes reflecting the fire's light, like rubies. His face was stoic, and un-moving as he were actually a statue.

Dameon Black
OOC:Ready to go, both are up. Sorry about the wait.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 5:50 am
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lin
Lin was suddenly hanging on to Jake, nuzzling him. "Morning," she said. "I don't like sleeping without you next to me. I get a bit lonely." She purred a bit, knowing that he would be feeling the rumbling since she was pressed so tightly against him. "When's the last time you got some sleep? You may be a vampire, but even you need to rest. If you want, I think I know a great way to make you tired enough to sleep. It's a method that's had very good results so far. I've gotten good at wearing you out." She was smirking a bit, knowing that Jake wouldn't take long to figure out what she meant. After all, she wasn't exactly being subtle. And there was the fact that her fingers were tracing the Mark she had given him, now a beautiful black tattoo instead of a bite, knowing that her touch on the Mark would cause some very pleasant sensations.

Dameon Black
Crew

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 11:04 am
Jake

" Well love, as you said. I might be a vampire, but even I need rest." He turned his head to gently place his lips to it. " Besides isn't that how I put you to sleep this night?", He chuckled again at the feeling of her cheeks growing warmer. He liked the fact that she could still blush after all she had been through, There was still a part of her that was innocent. Jake was however, finding her to be right. He should get sleep while they could.
Sleep was something odd in the Reaper's eyes, an almost alien concept. With each soul he had taken for the goddess, every minute spent with the shadows, the less he required sleep. The same was to be said about blood. If and when he chose to drink of it. It would revitalize him in a way that suppressed the urge to sleep. " How about you take watch, and I'll take a nap?"

Dameon Black
OOC: Sorry there was more, but this keyboard has a F.U. key setting right next to the tiny itsy bitsy shift key. It seems to just delete everything you have just done. XD

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 8:37 pm
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lin
Lin could tell that Jake liked the fact that she was blushing after his mention of how he had gotten her to sleep. "I suppose I can take watch for a while so that you can sleep," she said. "Just know that after you wake up, I want to talk to you about the Mating Mark. I really want your Mark on me, Jake. Please think about it for a while and let me know what you decide." This was a topic she had brought up before, though he hadn't given her any sort of answer yet. But it was obvious that his lack of an answer about giving her a Mating Mark was starting to gave an effect on her. Her cats were starting to get a bit irritated with him. Every time he decided not to answer her, her cats got so frustrated that she shifted and got too wild to calm her down for a bit.

Dameon Black
Crew

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 10:14 am
Jake

" Alright I'll take a quick sweep around the parameter. Then I'll leave the rest to you." He lifted her from his lap, and sat her on her feet. This he did while slowly getting to his feet. He gave her a quick peck on the forehead. " We should talk about that. . ." Then he turned to vanish into thin air.
Evening was the worse time to come across a Reaper. They held dominion over shadows, and more than half of the world was shrouded in shadow. Jake, and his predecessor had earned the name " Shade" Due to the fact that, they had discovered how to use the shadows to their fullest. Since everything is shadows, One could technically exist no where, and yet everywhere all at one.
Jake, scanned the entire area of the treehouse. From the safety of the shadow realm, he scouted in a miles radius of the outpost. Though it was not out in the forest, that he found an anomaly. No, it was behind the bottom of the staircase.

Jake stepped from the shadows at the base of the Tree's trunk. His crimson gaze falling on the pale lifeless body, entangled in the vines. He was studying her with both his physical, and mental eyes. It still held a soul, though he was sure it was dead. But, there was only one way of finding out.
Shadows from the trunk began to twist and jerk. Fusing together until they form a large bucket sized tube. The reaper reached out to touch it with his hand, opening a portal to the bottom of the nearby stream. He held it open until about a gallons worth of water spilled over the body.

If the person was dead, then Jake would just take the soul. If it was a live, he imagined the possibility of getting punched in the nose, were rather high. Whatever happens happens.

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 12:21 pm
DawnShadow666

Dameon Black

The body reacted to the cold water but didn't wake. It was obvious that this woman had been here for a while. The strangeness of the forest was carried over even here with the fact that her clothes had long since rotted away and the vines had begun to claim her, but nothing had disturbed her until he'd found her.

She wasn't dead, but she wasn't alive either. She couldn't live without being bound to someone. It was all etched into her soul. She'd been created to serve the one she was bound to in every way imaginable.

With the water cleaning her up, recognition wouldn't be too far. The differences were obvious. Ilea was taller, had crimson eyes, and carried a more alluring sexiness, the scars that covered nearly every inch of her body actually managed to enhance her beauty. Esabel was more petite, with dark eyes, and a wild-child allure and nature to her that appealed to only a few. But from there, their differences ended and it became obvious that only one person could have created both of them, that they had to be sisters in some way.

Kedar would have seen the benefits of claiming the woman, she would be useful in finding their first target, might even know of a weakness that could be used. But how to wake her?

Malphas had done it with a kiss that carried power and intent. But Jake would be able to see the basic instructions left carved into her soul. Since she was created to be the perfect servant, she was also created to be the perfect lover. Therefore, her waking, and claiming, would have be sexual in nature. Starting out as Malphas had would be good start...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 2:21 pm
Jake

Jake's right brow rose in a sharp arch. One of the few traits he inherited from his predecessor. The body had flinched slightly in reaction to the freezing water, but otherwise did nothing. Shade knelt down, his coat spreading out to form a camouflage screen behind him. Then he reached out, touching the woman's forehead with two fingers, and a thumb. His eyes began to glow a deep violet, like that of the gem on his amulet.
When he pulled his hand back, it was as if he had pinch something. Pulling a translucent, blue orb from the woman. He placed the orb between his hands, and then spread it out as if it were a map. The reaper had figured out that he could understand the design of souls within his first year, as if they were stands of D.N.A..
This soul was strange. He couldn't place his fingers on it, but He had a feeling that this Being was manufactured in a way. Was she like that " Living Doll" known as Esabel? He was unsure of what to do with her. So he placed her soul back within her body. Then stepped back, his face seeming to become even more stoic than normal, if that was even possible. HIs eyes never left the woman in the vines. Should he awaken her, and find out what she knows? Or, should he inform Lin. " Maybe we should have her transported back to headquarters?" He thought aloud.

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:58 am
Jake

Jake's contemplative thoughts, were interrupted by a loud crashing sound, in the distance. His head snapped in the direction of the sound. Then without waiting on anything, or even second guessing. He vanished into his shadow coat, imploding in on itself, like a black hole.

[ Exit]  

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 12:59 pm
DawnShadow666

Red Gypsy

User Image
Lin
Lin watched Jake from the top of the stair leading into the tree house without making a single noise. When he disappeared, she moved down the stairs and examined the body. She looked her up and down and then reached into one of her pockets and pulled out a folded piece of paper that she had received from one of the few friends she had left in the Re. He'd given the paper to her a while ago, saying there was a very high bounty for the safe return of the target to the Re. She unfolded the paper and examined a very detailed sketch of the woman in front of her. "It looks like someone really wants you back," Lin noted. "This could be a great help to us." While she knew that she and Jake didn't really need the reward that they would get from the bounty, they could use it to convince potential recruits that they could provide paying work. She grinned a bit and then picked the woman up, turning and quickly taking her back into the tree house.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 5:33 pm
DawnShadow666

Dameon Black

When Jake came back, he was both shocked and grumpy. He was also helping an injured Sebastet, carrying her over one shoulder while she did her best not to laugh at the revelation he'd just had. She didn't notice Ilea as she was dumped onto a brushpile-bed and hissed as her injuries protested, "Come on, Jake... Don't tell me it's taken you this long to figure it all out... You're smarter than that..." she said with a low growl that showed how much she was hurting.

Thankfully, she'd gotten to know Jake and Lin pretty well before they'd left the Sanctuary. She'd even made both of their weapons. Especially the ones for Jake. Soul-harvesters and god-killers were Hylarr specialties, after all.

"Oh... Hey, Lin... Sorry about bleeding on the floor... And bleeding on Jake... Let's just say that I kinda checked out for a little bit..." she said to the kitten, clearly understating things by quite alot...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 9:29 am
Jake

Jake stepped through a shadow in a corner. His eyebrows were so narrowed, that they formed a perfect " V" shape. He tried to set the injured woman down as, gently as he could, but it was still a little too rough. With Sebastets sharp, hissing intake of breath, Jake turned to find his partner. What he found was his Partner, and the strange woman from below.
" I didn't think I was Kedar's reincarnation. . . Maybe Lord Jagger, but not the ancient stiff." He said over one shoulder. While his eyes remained on the sleeping being. " So I assume you have figured out who she is? Or are you just bored?" It was hard to tell with the feline women. Sometimes they actually knew everything, other times they were doing whatever it was, Just because they were bored and curious.

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:30 am
DawnShadow666

Red Gypsy

User Image
Lin
"I know who she is, but I am pretty bored," Lin said. "Her name is Ilea. I suppose it would be easiest to say she's Esabel's sister. According to my friend at the Re base, they've been looking for her since she disappeared a very long time ago. There's even an extremely high bounty out for her. They want her back. And while I would usually say to figure out if we could keep her, the Re's leader seems to be the type to tear the world apart looking for the ones she sees as family. I say we take her back and collect the bounty. Might be able to use the money make our claims of offering paying work seem more valid." She smiled over at Sebastet. "Always good to see you, Sebastet. Who is this Kedar that Jake's talking about?" While Lin knew that they were on a recruiting mission, that was pretty much all they had told her. She didn't know anything about the Reapers, so she was a bit confused to hear that Jake was apparently a reincarnation of some man named Kedar.

Dameon Black
Crew

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas