Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Final Hearts(FF/KH rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:18 pm
User Image

"Wow...Grim." Mira said shrugging as she walked over to a nearby tree and leaned against it since they were technically weren't moving and resting.

XxSoraKH3xX

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:33 am
User Image

Zero walked to the same tree next to mira and sat on the opposite side of her and he said "So Tifa had a daughter hm so what happened to her technically i really came to see her but i did want to visit aeriths grave. But if something happened to her i would never forgive myself." Zero kept saying to himself "I would never forgive myself if something happened to her." he was stuck in hi memories in a loop repeating himself he needed to be snapped out of it cause he is the kind of guy who lives in his past not in his present.
Knux_nyan

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:14 pm
User Image

"I don't know. She went off somewhere with the others. I was left here. Haven't seen them in awhile. So you never really gave me a full explanation on who you are or what those things are. I got that they are born from the darkness in others hearts but that's all you said." Mira said with a sigh.

XxSoraKH3xX

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:59 pm
User Image

Zero said "Well you can kinda say that me and tifa dated for sometime. i lived in midgar for some intense training with my keyblades and tifa taught me how to fight with fists. Also i am Zero Key i posses the power of sephiroth when he died he passed it on to me saying that i was the only one worthy. so me and tifa broke it off because we feared what would happen with this power so i went back to my world and continued my keyblade training and became a keyblade master." Zero snapped his fingers and his clothes changed so did his appearance. "This is what i truly look like. sorry for the deception but i am really a keyblade plus sword wielding ninja"
Knux_nyan

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:34 pm
Knux_nyan
XxSoraKH3xX

Michael continued to swing the wooden blades while he still listened to the conversation. So when Mira asked about the heartless he felt like he should explain them a bit more even though he was onky half way done with the first 1,000 slashes. "Well...the heartless...are trying...to consume...the worlds...hearts with...darkness...as well as...get ride of...all keyblade...wielders" He tried to explain through his panting.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:27 pm
User Image

"Hmm...Thats curious." Mira said with a shrug. "We should hurry. We don't want those heartless showing up again." He said.

XxSoraKH3xX

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:43 am
User Image

Zero said summoning a sword to his side "I got this sword from Cloud he called it Fenrir after his motorcycle. it was two small for him so he gave it to me so i don't have to always rely on keyblades." Fenrir is a oodachi katana's menuki(ornament) it has Fenrir's head holding a chain about two hands length and the Fuchi (collar) has Fenrir's head and out of its mouth is a pure black long katana blade and the Saya (scabbard) was pure black as well and Kojiri (scabbard tip) had a third Fenrir head and in its mouth it had a ring. "Lets get going I must get back to midgar as soon as possible. See if you can keep up" Zero said then he started to run faster than the wind
Knux_nyan

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:10 pm
User Image

"HEY THIS IS NOT A RACE!" Mira yelled after him looking a bit agitated before turning to Michael. "Yo come on. Lets go." She said as she walked after Zero.

XxSoraKH3xX

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:29 pm
User Image

Then a big black fire ball sent Zero flying back. Zero's wing came out and he regained his balance in mid air "Were did that come from?" Zero flew up high and saw three men wearing the coat he wore before. "Look out Organization XIII is here."
Knux_nyan

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:40 pm
Knux_nyan
XxSoraKH3xX

Michael had reached 800 slashes by the time Mira started running. Michael didn't want to start over again or be left behind so he started slashing while he walked to follow the others. As soon as he saw the black hooded people he finished the first 1,000 slashes and threw the blades on the ground before saying. "These your friends Zero?" He asked between his pants remembering how Zero had wore a cout similar to theirs.  

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:05 pm
User Image

Zero looked at micheal and said "no these are not my friends i wore their jacket to get through their domain faster. but they are incredibly strong so be on the look out for tricks." Zero pulled out fenrir from its scabbard
Knux_nyan

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:48 pm
User Image

"Organization 13?....hmm gotta admire the attire. I wish i had one of those coats. I bet i would rock the look." Mira said with a little laugh before getting serious and raising her fists in a fighting stance.

XxSoraKH3xX

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Friendly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:24 pm
Knux_nyan
XxSoraKH3xX

Michael sighed a bit hearing the organization might be dangerous. He then flicked his arm out and summoned his 'Lost Memory' keyblade. He looked up at the men in black coats and waited for them to do something. He was ready for just about anything but knew he was too tired to do much good in a fight.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:57 pm
User Image

Zero said in a serious voice "You all go ahead i will handle this. mira you will get hurt and micheal you are to tired to fight. take this teleport crystal it will take you to the town ahead. i will deal with them i will see you all soon." Zero tossed mira and micheal ice blue crystals "Now go." Zero went high in the air and raised his hand and he said "Apocalypse!!!!!!" a scarlet spell gram appeared beneath the three men and then zero said under his breath "Die i can never forgive you so die." then purple lightning appeared and struck down mutliple times but they dodged it "Damn you I hate you Organization XIII."
Knux_nyan

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:03 pm
User Image

"Is he seriously asking us to run from these guys?" Mira asked Michael as she looked at him then the crystal. "Well for one thing i suck at taking orders." She said with a shake of her head as she crushed the blue crystal in her hand. She then clenched her fists as electricity flowed through them. "Lightning!" she yelled out as she thrust her fist forward sending out a lightning bolt right at the Organization members.

XxSoraKH3xX

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas