Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Streets of Uptown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:57 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Uptown Soleil
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Wearing/Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: Review email of latest suggestions and criticisms of book draft

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese shifted his paws to keep the smaller wolf incompasitated, trying to ignore the paws kicking against his underbelly until a particularly hard one knocked his breath out of him and he was shaken off the artic wolf. He hadn't recovered before he skidded across the asphalt on his side from the swiftness behind her actions. He scrambled, ears erect but body low to the ground as he bore his canines with his tongue pressed forward. He growled, but it quickly faded as he perked up slightly with a dawning realization.

Maybe this was the wrong strategy. He didn't need to egg on an already aggressive wolf who was looking for a fight. He needed to get Sela back. He sighed, lowering his stomach to the cold pavement as he tucked his tail and flattened his ears. "Sela" He whimpered out, face relaxing as he huffed calmly at her. He didn't want to fight his daughter, even if he held back. He wasn't a threat to her, or her wolf, and he never wanted to be perceived as one.
He could endure an attack or two until she calmed down, but she needed to calm down.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:22 pm
User Image ELA ALL

Sela. That name again! She stopped in her tracks, her body suddenly stiffening, ears up and alert. Why was he calling her that? Her name wasn't Sela! Her name was...What was her name? She didn't even seem to know what her name was, or even why she was here of all places. Looking down at the complacent look upon his canine face, she tilted her head, one ear flopping over. Why was he so intent on looking at her like a scared puppy? Was he trying to elicit some kind of reaction out of her? Her gaze slowly drifted to the blond standing a bit off to the side, her eyes showing nothing but distress. Who were these people?! She turned her attention back to the black wolf. An image of her attacking that same blond woman flashed through her mind. She sat suddenly, her gaze now fixed on the ground. Slowly she began to lower herself to the ground as her paws came up to cover her eyes. The pained look on the woman's face seem to wrench something in her chest. Why did it hurt so much?

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:49 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Uptown Soleil
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving
✗ Today's deadline: Review email of latest suggestions and criticisms of book draft

Tyrese was eased into his submissive position when Sela seemed to respond with dwindling aggressiveness. He stared at her, shivering slightly against the damp asphalt as he unwound from the adrenaline running through his veins. He waited, keeping his dull navy orbs settled onto her steadily while she looked at Lillian and slumped to the ground with her paws over her eyes. He then looked at Lillian and grumbled for her to step in, crawling a few feet closer to Sela with his stomach still against the ground. Lowering his muzzle to his paws, he patiently remained that way until needed again, his shoulder throbbing but going overlooked.

User Image

User Image
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:30 am
User ImageILLIAN ALL

Demon ║ 22 ║ $440 ║ Saisons Manager ║ Professional

User Image

Lillian bit her bottom lip, watching the fight, her hand gripped tight against her own jacket. Her daughter was now attacking her father and Lillian didn't know what to do. There was no manual on how to be a mother, she was learning as she went along. She didn't even have her own mother to ask advice from, not that she would anyways. Her mom would be a horrible person to ask for advice. At Ty's urging, she quickly came closer to them and knelt down beside their daughter. "Sela...baby..." she whispered softly as she reached out and stroked the young wolf's fur. There was a light whimper. "It's okay baby, mommy and daddy are here. Everything is going to be alright."

((OOC; Sorry, I'm watching Lucy so I'm distracted))
whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:51 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Uptown Soleil
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese blinked between the two females, ears twitching at almost every word. He whimpered quietly to agree with Lillian, "You're mother is right. Everything's going to be okay, Sela." He didn't want Sela to continue to suffer, he wished he knew what to do and how to fix everything. His gaze flickered to Lillian before falling onto the artic wolf for the fourth or fifth time in the last minute that had passed. He wished there WAS a manual for all of this, or at least a hint for what they were supposed to do. He sighed inwardly, nudging his nose against Sela's paw encouragingly. They were going to support her no matter what they went through, that was just as important as doing the right thing.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile: it's fine, getting ready for a church picnic tomorrow x-x
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:15 am
User Image ELA ALL

The woman's touch was so gentle. So caring. Did they know each other? Even she was calling her Sela. Why did they keep calling her that?! Mom. Dad. Were they her parents or something? That couldn't be right. One was a wolf and the other was...something else. But the way the woman touched her. The way she spoke to her. It was just like a mother would. There was a nudge to her paw as the wolf whimpered at her. Her mother. So maybe the man really was her father. She lowered her paws, looking up at them with her puppy eyes, ears down. What was she supposed to do? Slowly she inched her way closer to them, nervously resting her head on her mother's lap. She shifted her gaze to the other wolf and whimpered. "I'm scared."

((OOC; Ooooo, sounds like it should be fun))
whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:44 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Uptown Soleil
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese watched Sela slowly inch closer, desperately searching for recognition of her name to bloom behind her eyes anytime after her parents said it. He lifted his head slightly as Sela spoke to him, sympathizing for his she must feel. "It's alright, you're going to be okay." He grumbled in return, lifting his head with slow movements not to startle their daughter. "We're here for you, just relax. I want you to try imagining yourself as a human and describe to me what you look like." He encouraged, teaching her the same way he'd been taught to shift back and forth. He just needed the younger wolf to go along with it and listen, he was trying to help her.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile: I'll probably sleep through most of it, but yes most years it's fun
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:01 am
User Image ELA ALL

A human? Her gaze shifted to the woman petting her. Like her? What did she look like as a human? She had never seen the look on her before. Did she even have a human form? Nervously she closed her eyes, trying to envision what she looked like as a human. She knew she was a girl. Her shoulders moved up as she drew in a breath and huffed out a soft whimper, "I'm short." Her brow knitted together as she tried to make out more then just her height. Why couldn't she see anything? She could faintly hear voices. One was of the woman currently petting her. The other was something that sounded familiar...She was tapped by the woman, causing yellow eyes to snap open and look up at her. Without a word, she held up her phone with a picture of a little girl. Wolf eyes scanned the photo. Was that her? She was way shorter then she realized.

There was a pain stricken whimper as she got up and crawled away from them backwards. She shook her head a few times as her white fur slowly began to disappear. Images flooded her mind all at once; hitting her like a jack hammer. Her tail began to lose shape, her paws slowly turning back into hands and feet. There was another pained whimper.

((OOC; Oh, Well you know at least you helped!))
whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:05 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Uptown Soleil
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese nodded slowly when Sela tried to describe herself, "Yes..." Was that all she could muster? That wasn't good. He waited a few moments, looking up at Lillian as she reached for her phone and pulled up a picture of their daughter. He got up and watched Sela as she studied the picture until finally something began to sink in. His ears flattened shortly at her whimpering, taking a tentative step forward before nudging Lillian ahead of him to cover their daughter.

He paused, turning around and gathering his scraps of clothes and tossing them in the nearest dumpster. He found his keys and cell phone, picking up the keys and glaring at the phone thoughtfully. No way he was going to be able to pick that up. He glanced to check on the girls, making sure things had gone well with Sela. He padded back over slowly, huffing quietly past his keys.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:14 am
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image
Lillian's Outfit: Professional ║ Sela's Outfit: Keeping Warm

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Would you relax?" she huffed as he nudged her. She knew what she had to do already. It's not like she was going to let her daughter walk around naked; she did that at home. Taking her jacket, she walked over to their daughter and wrapped it around her, picking her up in the process. She wouldn't have enough energy to walk on her own right now. A sullen look came to her face as she walked back over to Ty who was picking up his things that dropped when he shifted. Bending down, she grabbed his phone, which he obviously wasn't able to pick up along with his other things. "Come on, I'll take you home Ty," she said motioning for him to follow her. All she wanted right now was to be home with her daughter, but she'd be nice and take him home so he could put clothes on.

[EXIT]
[quotewhiters4"]

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:00 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Uptown Soleil -EXIT-
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese stayed padding beside Lillian, waiting as she picked up his cell phone and looking up at her when she offered to take him home. He looked down the length of his body and nodded, ears dropping. He kept spare clothes in the trunk of his car, but maybe it was better he go home. He huffed, finding his way the to the most secluded route to the hotel.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:20 pm
User Image
User Image

==== ❀ ====

Freya scratched her head and shrugged as she turned to walk backwards, her arms behind her back. "Hm... no not really. I'm not a real shopping type of girl, especially when it comes to high end shops like these." she said, spinning around on her heels to face the front again. Turning around her eyes landed on a building and she felt her curiosity was piqued, though she couldn't tell what exactly the building was for by just the name. Stopping in her tracks, she pointed over to the building and looked back at Ace. "Say Ace, what's the building over there called, 'Essence de Soleil'?"

Theme

Profile:】【Location: Uptown Soleil】 【Relationship Status: Single】【Mood: Tired/Happy】 【With: Ace and Kris】【Outfit: Outfit】【Money: $384

==== ❀ ====

OOC:

Dragongirl26

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ace Hokiyo

Ace smiled a bit and looked at the building Freya was pointing to. "Oh that's the museum. Wonderful place always has such nice paintings." he said then turned back to Freya "If you like art I highly recommend it." he said. Kris stayed at Ace's side and gave a small smirk "Ace is a bit of an art nerd." she said teasingly. Ace laughed a bit and playfully rubbed Kris's head making sure not to knock off her headphones.

User Image

Kris Rudari
~Single~

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:38 pm
User Image
User Image

==== ❀ ====

Freya's eyes seemed to light up in excitement and looked back to the museum. "Oh I love museums! Seeing such wonderful works of art gives me inspiration for my paintings and my sewing! Guess you can call me an art nerd too." she said laughing a bit. She blushed lightly and fiddled with her fingers. "So um.. do you think we could make a stop there? I would love to see what type of art the city has. Plus I've hit a bit of an art block and maybe this could help me get out of my slump." she said softly.

Theme

Profile:】【Location: Uptown Soleil】 【Relationship Status: Single】【Mood: Tired/Happy】 【With: Ace and Kris】【Outfit: Outfit】【Money: $384

==== ❀ ====

OOC:

Dragongirl26

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ace Hokiyo

Ace looked at Freya with excitement "You paint!? That's wonderful. I draw as a hobby. Maybe I can see some of your work some time." he said smiling happily. He nodded "Sure we can go it's one of my favorite places in town." he said then turned to Kris who was changing the song on her ipod. "That alright with you Kris?" he asked. Kris looked up from the device and nodded with a small smile and her face, Ace acted like such a child sometimes. "Fine with me." she replied before following Ace over to the museum.

-exit-

User Image

Kris Rudari
~Single~

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items