Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Mickey C's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Happy
Company: Lexi
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: N/A
Outfit:Casual

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

As the two were walking, the male felt something casually slide into his hand. He wasn't sure what it was until he looked down and noticed another hand, linked to the arm of Lexi! His cheeks slowly lit a light pink but he decided not to say anything to the girl. There was a logical reason for this, there had to be. He tried to think of something that made sense, racking his brain around as they walked. The conclusion that he came to was that she was a person who enjoyed human contact, that made sense right? He simply sighed, women were always a mystery to him. The ones he never had interest in threw themselves at him whilst the ones he found attractive always said he was to popular for their tastes. It was quite an ironic world. Maybe he should have learned to appreciate what he had as a kid and not expect to much. Maybe that would have saved him from his injury. Ryan quickly shook off the thought, now was not the time to mope.

Once they reached the restaurant he noticed how odd Lexi was acting. He wasn't stupid nor did he consider himself dull. But what was the reason for this? Was she still a bit timid due to last nights events? Ryan gently placed a hand on her cheek, stroking it with his thumb out of habit. There's no need to be scared. I'm not gonna bite. He said, unable to comprehend the current atmosphere between the two. Although he didn't consider himself dull, Ryan had his moments just like the rest of the world.

OOC:
THEME SONGS
Serious: Shuutan no Senristu
Sad: Will of the Heart
Focused: X-Ray Dog - Final Hour

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:12 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
════════════════════════════════════════════
Profile: x Outfit: Pretty Pastel Relationship Status: Has a crush Funds: $975

Lexi looked at Ryan before her eyes widened just slightly and her face went from a light pink to a brilliant shade of red as Ryan placed his hand on her cheek. Her heart pounded inside her chest to the point she would be amazed if the male wouldn't be able to hear it! She knew she was just overreacting and that Ryan probably wouldn't have feelings for her and she didn't want to ruin their friendship by letting him find out. She'd never really had a crush before. She was always so shy and nobody ever really talked to her. The one time she did develop feelings for a male, things ended out terribly and left her sitting in the middle of her bed, crying. She didn't want a repeat of that, so she had closed off any romantic feelings. But Ryan was just so nice to her and she felt comfortable around him. Blinking a little, she then realized that Ryan had spoken to her and smiled at the male. "I know that." She chuckled softly, shaking her head a little bit. She just needed to stop acting so weird, but she couldn't help it. "Come on, let's go inside. I'm hungry." She said, smiling at him.

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryan chuckled as the girl seemed to regain her level headed attitude. The way she was acting before was still a bit odd to him but he managed to shrug off the thought. His stomach growled which brought a pink color on his cheeks. Eheh...I haven't eaten since last night actually... He admitted, sheepishly rubbing the nape of his neck. As the two headed in, the aroma of fast food filled his nostrils. He wasn't sure why but just the smell made him drool a bit. Wiping his mouth, Ryan smiled at the Raven haired girl and made his way over to the counter with her. He examined the list of items they had for sale, tapping his lower lip as he contemplated what he wanted. After a few minutes, the male decided and nodded his head reassuringly. I'll take a large Dr. Pepper and a Cheese Burger. What do you want Lexi? He said, naturally pulling out his wallet. At this point paying for the Raven haired girl felt natural, hell he didn't even notice the change in his balance anymore. When he thought about it, it looked like they were a couple at least to those on the outside looking in. The thought hit him like a smack on the face. C-couple? He thought, wondering why the analogy came to mind just then. What was he thinking about, Lexi didn't like him. He was a handicap who couldn't even stretch to grab things on the top shelves. Even though he thought that, his cheeks were still burning with embarrassment.

I-I mean...T-take your time.. He stammered out, mumbling the last bit and turning his eyes elsewhere. He couldn't think straight, the thought of the two being a couple taking over every thought he tried to change to. Y-you know, me always paying for you. It p-probably seems like we're a couple to o-others. He said, the words slipping out from between his lips. Was he an idiot!? Ryan couldn't think of anything else to say so instead stood still, turned away from Lexi with a deer caught in headlights expression.

OOC: Im trying...But I keep focusing my attention on Leon. I don't know why his RP for me is so enchanting but IM SORRY. I feel bad.
THEME SONGS

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:21 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi's bright blue eyes looked at the male as she nodded her head. "Yeah. Me too." In fact, she had been so upset last night that she had actually ended up loosing most of the contents inside of her stomach, so she was pretty starving by now. After the male passed by her and into the building, Lexi followed soon after, her stomach giving a loud grumble as she could smell the food of the fast food joint. She knew it wasn't good for her, but she was greatly craving the some fries. Looking at the menu, the raven haired female then glanced at the male next to her, her head tilting to the side a little as she noticed his face was as red as hers had been a few short moments ago."I think I know what I want." She said, smiling at him. "I'll have a Pepsi and a cheeseburger combo. Hold the onions and mustard though."

Lexi wondered what he was thinking about, but it wasn't long before he told her. As she stared up at him, the young woman felt her face grow hot as a blush that matched his own appeared on her face. "Y-You think so? I-I mean... U-Um..." The girl stared at him, trying to figure out if his turning away from her meant that he might possibly feel the same way or if he regretted the words that had come out of his mouth. She was greatly wishing that it was the first idea, but she couldn't say that! Rubbing her arm, she fidgeted a little before she looked over at Ryan again. "H-How about we go and sit at a table while we wait for the food to be finished?" She said, hoping to possibly change the subject.

Out. Of. Cuddles. It's okay.

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryan wasn't sure what to say, his hand was shaking with nerves. How could he say something so obscene! S-sounds good! We'll have those orders P-please... He stammered turning his attention to the cashier. When he was handed the platters, Ryan turned around to face Lexi. Sounds l-like a good Idea... He said nodding in agreement. It would be best if they sat down and got their mind off of his stupid comment. He quickly found a seat and lead the two towards it, sitting down and sighing in relief. Bon' Appetite~ He said as he grabbed his burger and took a large bite. Even though it was cheap fast food it was still great on an empty stomach! Before he knew it he was taking the last bite out of his burger and moving on to his drink. He didn't realize that he was this hungry. The male finished his drink and sighed in relief, rubbing his stomach to exaggerate things a bit.

Ryan decided to start a conversation, after all sitting around staring at each other was boring after all. So Lexi, any plans today? He asked, resting his cheek into his palm. It was a slow day so maybe the two of them could go do something? It'd be better than him going home and sitting on his butt.

OOC:
THEME SONGS

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:33 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi looked at Ryan and smiled a bit, nodding her head as she looked up at the male. "Y-Yeah." She said before her eyes flickered over to her food, making her stomach growl a bit. She was so hungry! Following Ryan to the table, she took a seat across from him, chuckling softly before she took a sip of her soda. The raven haired female then grabbed a few fries and put them in her mouth. They tasted so good that she didn't even care that they burnt her tongue a little bit. After those fries were gone, she grabbed some more. Soon enough, all of her fries were gone. After taking another sip of her soda, she then removed the wrapper of her burger and took a bite.

She was in the middle of chewing her food when Ryan spoke up. Bright blue eyes looked at the male before she swallowed the food and shook her head. "I have no plans for today. How about you?" She asked him curiously, her head tilting to the side a little bit before she took a second bite of her burger as she waited for his answer. She kind of hoped that the male wouldn't have any plans so that they could spend the rest of the afternoon together. Spending time with Ryan always made her feel happy. The female blushed just a little at the thought before biting into her burger again.

Out. Of. Cuddles. -

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:22 pm
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Celly meandered into the fast food place with a dull look on her face. She just wanted to get her food and go home. Why they couldn't just deliver was beyond her. They could make so much more money if they delivered! Then she wouldn't have to haul herself out of bed while she wasn't feeling well and walk all the way from the beach to the shopping center. Trudging up to the counter, the smell of grease was making her feel sick again, even though the thought of a juicy, thick, bacon covered burger sounded so divine. That thought alone was what was driving her to stick out the awful smell. Seriously, it made her want to vomit the nonexistent contents of her stomach again.

Holding a hand to her stomach, she made a face before looking up at the menu. The worker behind the counter stared at her as they said their usual speech about helping and what not. Celly wasn't really paying attention; she felt too sick and too tired to care. "Yeah, I'd like two bacon burgers and-" Celly had to cut herself off as a wave of dizziness hit her. Holding onto the counter, she placed a hand against her head and closed her eyes, waiting for the world to stop spinning.

I see everything no one else believes.

JayyLee10

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:

$986.45 || Dark & Normal || Hungry & Tired || Captain's Deck: DJ || Mickey C's || Herself || Single

Since Ari was around the shopping center, she just walked around the streets, looking around what or where could she go next, since the sun was still up in the nice blue sky. Though while she was at the Mushroom Kingdom for almost half of the day, playing games or watching others play, her stomach started to growl a bit. She was slightly surprised that she got hungry that fast while being in one place for almost half of the day. Ari looked around the shopping district for anything or anywhere she could go for something to snack on. Looking around the district, there was a cafe, a sushi place, and last but not least a burger joint. The first two places she saw didn't really fit her mood to eat, since one is mostly coffee and sweets and the other seafood. She wasn't much a seafood person even though she is Asian, but really never enjoyed the taste for some unknown reason. Lastly Mickey C's! Before the event, Ari went here getting herself dinner here then went home. She was slightly debating herself whether to eat here or just go home and cook dinner, but her stomach gave her another hungry growl and won her to just get something already ready to eat.

Ari scratched the back of her head as she was fairly beaten by her stomach as she entered the place. The smell of cooked burgers around the place, grabbed her in more to the place. Though as she was walking to the counter, she started to laugh at bit at herself. "Oh man.. I am going to get so fat for eating fast food...", the girl said whispering to herself and stopped behind someone, waiting for them to finish their order. Though as Ari was getting her order ready once the person in front of her finish, her eyes shifted down at the female in front of her as she seemed like she was going to collapsed any second. She looked at her with a curious worry look and walked to her slowly, reaching a hand out. "Are you alright, Miss? You don't look so well..", she asked her as she moved in a little closer to her and waited for her to respond.

Out.Of.Character:
*hops around*

Lady Illusia

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:24 pm
User Image

Ugh! Stop spinning already! She was getting dizzy even with her eyes closed. Whatever this was, it was starting to get on her nerves. For days now, she's been feeling too tired to move, sick to her stomach at every little smell, and just standing takes every effort she can muster. All she wanted was to eat, keep it down, and go to bed. There wasn't any more need for this excess of stuff to be happening to her. It's not like she's done anything different with her life lately. Well, except meeting a guy that she was actually starting to like, and just as she thought; he left like everyone else. What could she do about it? He disappeared during the Halloween festival. After not being able to find him, she had just left to go back home; her red monster plushy tucked in her arms. Even his stuff was gone. She should have known better than to trust him. And even then, these feelings had started happening well before he disappeared.

Maybe it was just her body's way of telling her what was going to happen. She hadn't read the cards in a while, so it's not like she had seen it coming. If she had, it would have made things to much easier. At least then she could have just left him before he had the chance to hurt her. And it did hurt, no matter how much she tried to deny it. He was the first person she thought actually cared about her. He was the first person to know all her secrets. Feeling a hand touch her suddenly, Celly jumped, a sharp inhale, and looked over at the owner of the appendage. Her distress was apparent on her face, unable to hide it in the least. How can you hide being sick anyways?

"Y-Yes...?" she muttered in a soft tone. See, all her vibrance - gone. Normally, if she weren't feeling as bad as she was, she would have had a better response then that. "Oh...uhm...yeah, sorry. Just a little dizzy is all," she added with a dismissive wave of her hand. She gave a strained smile as she straightened herself and placed both hands on the counter to steady herself. "No worries!"

JayyLee10

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:23 am
User Image

User Image

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:

$986.45 || Dark & Normal || Hungry, Tired, & Worried || Captain's Deck: DJ || Mickey C's || Herself || Single

While Ari was waiting for the female to respond to her question, the girl was feeling quite weird for a sudden. During the event, she was completely not acting like her usual self and started worrying about others, it's not like she doesn't want to worry about others, but it was just she didn't know the people she was with very well. But even though, she was glad that she was able to make some friends than people judging her by what she looks like and won't bother approaching her to speak with her, mostly being scared by her for some reason. Maybe sooner or later, she'll have to try and be out more in the city to see if she'll ever meet with them, thinking they do live in the same city as her, so it was mostly a 50/50 chance she'll meet them again. Hopefully but surely! But then again, Ari was having second thoughts if she was going to see them again, she didn't mind them being her friends, she needed some new friends after moving here at the city not too long ago. Though being a bi-polar type of person, Ari was getting slightly annoyed by her thoughts of meeting her friends again.

Though being in her own little world thinking about the random feeling of worrying about strangers and her new friends, she snapped back into reality as the female spoke and said she was alright and just felt a bit dizzy. Ari had some sharp eyes when she listened to the female's answer. It was quite obvious to her that she didn't feel so good having to nearly lose her balance, but if she said she's okay then guess she should be okay. "Hmm... Alright then. Just don't push yourself too hard..", Ari told her as she moved back in line and waited for her to finish her order, but still kept an eye on her, just in case if she started to stumble back a bit and collapsed. Though not to make it too obvious and let her know that she was keeping an eye on her, she looked back at the menu and pulled out her wallet, waiting to order. Funny.. Ari sounded like she was babying someone or helped someone, sounding like a mother or something! With that thought arriving to her head, the girl face-palmed herself and shook her head. "Ohhh jeez... A mother. Me? Oh man..", that was the only thing the girl could say at that thought, mostly whispering it to herself, not wanting the female to hear her and tried to laugh it out a bit.

Out.Of.Character:

Lady Illusia

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:07 pm
User Image

Looking back up to the person behind the counter, her tired eyes blinked slowly. "Ye-Yeah, that's it," she said softly. Pulling out her wallet from her purse, she paid the amount due and slowly began moving off to the side so the girl behind her could order. What made this all much worse, were the voices that had returned after leaving that party the night before. They came back with a vengeance too. Loud. Everything was so loud. It hurt her head. A night's reprieve of voices had caused her to lose perspective on what she was. She had just been so elated that she didn't have to listen to people screaming and raging about their wrongful deaths. There was no feeling their pain, seeing how they died. Everything had been calm and quiet. Her house had still been cold, but at least she could see or hear them. Now though, she was too tired to wake up to the nightmares she had sometimes. She slept so much-

Celly fell along the counter before collapsing to the floor. Just, a little bit of sleep. Only a small amount. She wasn't sure she had ever been this sick, or tired in her life before now. So sick that she passes out from exhaustion...Yeah, most definitely not. But it didn't matter to her. She was getting the sleep she wanted. Almost like hibernating. She could hibernate all winter right. Come back out in the spring time, after the snow had thawed. Maybe she'd feel better then. Hopefully she'd feel better then.

JayyLee10

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:52 pm
User Image

User Image

$986.45 || Dark & Normal || Hungry, Tired, & Worried || Captain's Deck: DJ || Mickey C's || Herself || Single

Ari stood there behind her in line, scanning the place as she waited. This was gonna take a while for the her to order something since the female in front of her nearly collapsed on the floor. Why did this lady leave her house if she was sick? Usually she knows people who have gotten sick, wouldn't be able to move around and would have someone to take care of them until they get better, but this lady! She must be tough to be able to walk around if she's sick and don't need anyone to help her. But seriously though.. How was she so able to walk herself here at the shopping district and the weather is cold too! Ari sighed at the thought of this lady's tough body to make her walk all the way here from wherever she lived at. Though if she had that much strength to walk to Mickey C's, she'll probably have at least enough strength to walk back home. Probably...

Thinking about how this lady was able to move her body when she's sick and whatnot, Ari looked at the front of her as the person simply said, "Next in line.", and walked to the counter as the lady moved to the side for her to take her order. Ari looked back at the menu, remembering the order she was about to ask for until, she heard something or someone falling down near her. The girl quickly look back, only to find the lady on the floor. She clicked her tongue angrily and bent her knees down, as she slowly reached in for the lady's body, laying her on top of her knees. Yup! Ari was right and knew this lady wasn't alright. She already nearly lost her balance earlier and now look at where she was at now. On the floor! Ari sighed, shaking her head, and gently shook the lady, trying to wake her up. "Miss.. Wake up.. Miss..", she continued trying to wake the lady up, but of course it wasn't no use, she collapsed on the floor. She knew she could just leave her here until someone calls the ambulance for her and then do her own thing, not caring about the lady right now, but some odd reason, this lady sort of reminded her of her own sister when she would try to play it cool when she was sick. "Damnit... Sick people is such a pain..", whispering it to herself and turned back to the person behind the counter, "Can you call an ambulance right now, please?" This was kind of weird for Ari.. Caring about someone she didn't know and having looks and stares from people that was around. Damn.. Hopefully this would be the last and only time this would happen for Ari. She was starting to weird out about this and people giving some random thoughts or looks to her.

Out.Of.Character:

Lady Illusia

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

II That Asian Girl II

Perfect Wife

8,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:12 am
User Image

"Sweet Love"

The sky calls forth...
I come out, step out...
Into this world I go...
Protecting those I love...
Endlessly being blown by fate's wind...

Soulmate: ---』 『Hidden Affection: Naughty Boys』 『Love: 0』 『Affiliation: Mykronos

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Soul Courage 0%
Soul Bravery 0%

The weather was nice enough to walk outside and look around at the various shops around the Island. The birds flocked around, the animals hid away and people walked around with couples. She seemed left out as always but her cheery mood didn't let that get in the way. Yuna was just like a little kid, running around and looking at things, so very curious but she was aware of where she was so she looked around for people. Of course, she didn't have the money for someone them so she decided not to buy anything yet. The girl looked about and smiled happily, seeing dresses and accessories and even hot single boys. Of course she doubt she'll even have a boy ask her out or even talk to her, nevertheless even approach her too. Yuna sighed, thinking about some other things she could do before she accidentally tripped over something. Getting up rather quickly, she felt a sharp pain on her knee and looked to see that she was bleeding quite a bit," Ah-... Wait what???" she said to herself before getting to patch herself up.

[ Exit ]

☆═━┈┈━═☆

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

The Earth is my home...
My family is my team...
We fight together...
Lose and win together...
But we never blame one another...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:01 pm
User Image

Celly woke up with a start. Sitting up, her big green eyes blinked as she curiously looked around at her surroundings. Where was she? Didn't look like home. Certainly didn't feel like home either. Looking around a few more seconds, her gaze landed onto a girl with black hair and multi-color bangs. Cool! Leaning over towards her, she cupped a hand around her lips so only the girl could hear her whisper, "Hey, where are we?" She didn't remember getting out of bed, or walking out of her house. Ever had those days where you're on auto pilot and don't remember how you got some place? That's exactly what was happening to Celly. She remembered waking up at home and curling under the covers because it was so cold, but not actually getting up. Weird.

Oh~! Celly's gaze slowly wandered away from the colorful girl and gazed around. This place smelled delicious! Rubbing her eyes, she slowly pushed herself to her feet. She...Huh, she felt heavier than normal. Well, no, more like her chest felt uncomfortable. Looking down at herself, she grabbed at her breasts and squeezed them a few times. Wow, that hurt! But they definitely felt weird. Huh. What had she been doing lately? Maybe it was because she hadn't had sex since the morning before? Or was it the night before last now? She couldn't remember. "Hey, do these feel weird to you?" Celly asked, turning to the girl and grabbing one of her hands to try and place it on her breast so she could see if it was just her imagination or if someone else could feel the weirdness too.

JayyLee10

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:02 pm
User Image

User Image

$986.45 || Dark & Normal || Confused! & Slightly Annoyed || Captain's Deck: DJ || Mickey C's || Sick Lady || Single

Just as the the person behind the counter was about to call the ambulance, their attention turned back to lady as they watched her woke up and looked around. Confused on why the person didn't call the ambulance yet, her legs become suddenly light, like there was no one on her knees or just got up. Ari turned back to the lady as she seemed different than earlier and looked... better? What was going on around here!? First, this lady was sick just a few minutes ago and collapsed on the floor! Now, she's awake and seemed perfectly fine and confused! What was going on around here, this was way too weird and different from earlier! Is this lady really sick or was she just playing the part of being sick? Too many questions were roaming around Ari's head and mind and couldn't find an answer to any of them! Though as Ari was trying to find some answers to her questions going around her head, her eyes shifted fully back to the lady as she asked her where are they at. The girl just stared at her with a blank expression on her face and stayed silent. Was this lady for real now? Like seriously...? Quickly she placed her hands on her face, sliding it down on her face, and sighed. "We're at Mickey C's, Miss.. Do you not remember walking here?", the girl asked her as she turned back to the cashier in front with a confused look on her face then back at lady. Though in all serious! This lady really didn't remember anything after she collapsed!

Trying to make some random theory of what happen, Ari sighed once again and just as she was going to get up from the ground and help the lady up, she watched as the lady turned back to her and grabbed one of her hands. Uhh... What is she going to do with her hand? Shake it? Wave her hand around? Or what? Ari's face turned curious and confused at what the lady was going to do in until she just placed her hand on her... breast!?! Her face grow bright red at what this lady just did. What is wrong with her!? Does she do this to almost everyone she meets and place their hand(s) on her breasts!? Ari knew for sure people was looking at them weird! Quickly, the girl pulled her hand back to her, trying to avoid any more weird looks or thoughts of the people around her and stared at the lady with slightly an annoyed face. "What the hell lady?! What's wrong with you!?", she yelled out to her as her face grew a little more red. This was really weird and strange! Just what was going on!? Someone please answer her and tell her just what happen!!

Out.Of.Character:
xD LMAO!! What the heck did I just read in the last couple of sentences in the second paragraph!?
Lol Ari is gonna feel super awkward in this situation! NICE! Haha

Lady Illusia

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas