Submit

mimiru_002

Kin Ally

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:03 pm
KittySongLUVsJONASBoys
That is fun 3nodding

Oh, that makes sense.
But still, don't stress out too much about it. That won't help c:
Besides, cautious is better than reckless.

I'm a bit more like my dad in a way, with how I'm not actually paranoid like my mom.
But I'm also like my brother, in which I need to sometimes
keep a hawk eye on the speedometer or else I might speed cx

Haha yeah c:

I'll try ;w;
I feel my heartbeat once the car starts running
Yes, for sure!!!

I flip out too much and I focus too!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:04 pm
mimiru_002
pure as snow
Hi XD omg I haven't seen anyone who like/ knows 3rd rock from the sun!!!!!! I feel so old when I talk about it because even people my age doesn't even know it XD . I'm 21. I use to laugh so much on it.

I know how you feel not sure why it's hard to make female friends. ^_^ it's very nice to meet you though. I just love chatting

So cute XD you both met on Gaia me too XD 10 years. I wish the best for you both

Hello!
Oh my gosh, I love that show!
I don't care how old it is, it's amazing!
Always makes me laugh too c:
I wish I could have watched this show when it was still on TV!

Yeah, I just can't just casually talk to them sometimes.
So I've been kinda a loner lately sweatdrop

Aw~
Internet romance c:
Do you live together?

Lol I know right XD I had a crush on tommy I have no idea why I think it was the hair. I know right comedy isn't the way it use to be.

It's ok *hug* so glad I'm not the only one that goes through that XD I thought it was just me.

I know right I felt like internet romance wasn't going to work because back the it was just starting to be "popular" now all this online Dating and match I'm happy I found a person who is real. No we don't ,yet , lol it's a big change x.,.x  

pure as snow

Fashionable Fairy

mimiru_002

Kin Ally

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:18 pm
pure as snow
Lol I know right XD I had a crush on tommy I have no idea why I think it was the hair. I know right comedy isn't the way it use to be.

It's ok *hug* so glad I'm not the only one that goes through that XD I thought it was just me.

I know right I felt like internet romance wasn't going to work because back the it was just starting to be "popular" now all this online Dating and match I'm happy I found a person who is real. No we don't ,yet , lol it's a big change x.,.x

I have a crush on him now that he's older irl, he's beautiful redface
Yes, definitely
I don't know why, maybe the feeling of a family is what new comedy is missing

Lol nope!
I feel this way too c:

Yes, same!
I love my boyfriend so much, I moved across the country for him!
From California to Florida!
Where are you and where is he? c:  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:33 pm
mimiru_002

Yes, definitely

Lol nope!
I feel this way too c:

Yes, same!

Lol XD cute!!!! I think maybe it's his face that hasn't changed just his hair ;.; I haven't seen him around much <3 I know right!!!! Trying to hard too hard to be fun and a family x.,.x maybe to too many young new producers and directors and writers

*hug*

Omg!!!! So cute!! Wow and far XD how did you guys talk!! Wasn't it like 4 hour difference???!? That's really cute. I wish the best of y'all
I'm in Texas and he's New Mexico XD so only one hour difference funny thing is California had oceans and so does Florida. Texas has desert and so does New Mexico .... Mmm maybe there is a pattern here XD fall in love with the person close to home?? Idk random thought there  

pure as snow

Fashionable Fairy

pure as snow

Fashionable Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:34 pm
mimiru_002

Yes, definitely

Lol nope!
I feel this way too c:

Yes, same!

Lol XD cute!!!! I think maybe it's his face that hasn't changed just his hair ;.; I haven't seen him around much <3 I know right!!!! Trying to hard too hard to be fun and a family x.,.x maybe to too many young new producers and directors and writers

*hug*

Omg!!!! So cute!! Wow and far XD how did you guys talk!! Wasn't it like 4 hour difference???!? That's really cute. I wish the best of y'all
I'm in Texas and he's New Mexico XD so only one hour difference funny thing is California had oceans and so does Florida. Texas has desert and so does New Mexico .... Mmm maybe there is a pattern here XD fall in love with the person close to home?? Idk random thought there  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:53 pm
pure as snow

*hug*

Lol yeah!
He did Inception but he's doing his own directing
He made his own movie called Don Jon
I thought it was great and different from most movies out there!
It has a very deep moral
Yeah, probably
I mean, I know there are things like Family Guy and other shows
But it's lacking something from older shows :c

Haha, yes!
There was a 4 hour difference c:
Thank you!
Oh I see c:
Yeah, coast to coast!
The beaches here are much much better than California though!
So much white sand and blue water <3
Yes, patterns!
Lolol~  

mimiru_002

Kin Ally

pure as snow

Fashionable Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:32 pm
mimiru_002
pure as snow

*hug*

Lol yeah!
He did Inception but he's doing his own directing
He made his own movie called Don Jon
I thought it was great and different from most movies out there!
It has a very deep moral
Yeah, probably
I mean, I know there are things like Family Guy and other shows
But it's lacking something from older shows :c

Haha, yes!
There was a 4 hour difference c:
Thank you!
Oh I see c:
Yeah, coast to coast!
The beaches here are much much better than California though!
So much white sand and blue water <3
Yes, patterns!
Lolol~

Mmm maybe I seen his stuff just never looked at it. I must go check it out XD thanks!! There are some shows that are still funny with the ok fashion humor. I think they over use the background laughing x.,,x fun fact I learn from that is the people that are laughing are dead or in their 70+. Yay fun facts!!!

Oh really!!! I must go see the beaches then XD here they aren't magical like on tv. Super cute did you have any cute habits when you guys weren't together.
For us on New Years we would stay up for both New Years so we wish New Years twice.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:56 pm
pure as snow
Mmm maybe I seen his stuff just never looked at it. I must go check it out XD thanks!! There are some shows that are still funny with the ok fashion humor. I think they over use the background laughing x.,,x fun fact I learn from that is the people that are laughing are dead or in their 70+. Yay fun facts!!!

Oh really!!! I must go see the beaches then XD here they aren't magical like on tv. Super cute did you have any cute habits when you guys weren't together.
For us on New Years we would stay up for both New Years so we wish New Years twice.

It's ok c:
You're welcome~
Mhm c:
I'm currently watching Bob's Burgers!
Yeah, my bf hates the laugh track :c
Woah, really? o:

Yes, they are beautiful!
Oh I see what you mean c:
Well, we would pretend that he was in the future (4hr time difference) and I was in the past!
I'd have to travel to future to be with him~  

mimiru_002

Kin Ally

KittySongLUVsJONASBoys

Shy Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:18 pm
mimiru_002
Haha yeah c:

I'll try ;w;
I feel my heartbeat once the car starts running
Yes, for sure!!!

I flip out too much and I focus too!

♪♫ It's interesting to see how different my family members drive.
My mom is super cautious (and slightly paranoid and really doesn't trust other drivers) she can't be in the back seat because she get's too nervous.
But the passenger seat isn't much better and you'll hear a gasp or a "be careful!" every so often.
and my dad is super confident in his driving.
then my one brother likes to speed,
and two of my other brothers were confident and they did speed every once and a while - and then they had kids, so they slowed down.
And my other brother, he's... Well he's average. He's the kind of driver you'd trust lots.
And then there's me, I'm somewhere mushed with all of that.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:48 pm
KittySongLUVsJONASBoys
♪♫ It's interesting to see how different my family members drive.
My mom is super cautious (and slightly paranoid and really doesn't trust other drivers) she can't be in the back seat because she get's too nervous.
But the passenger seat isn't much better and you'll hear a gasp or a "be careful!" every so often.
and my dad is super confident in his driving.
then my one brother likes to speed,
and two of my other brothers were confident and they did speed every once and a while - and then they had kids, so they slowed down.
And my other brother, he's... Well he's average. He's the kind of driver you'd trust lots.
And then there's me, I'm somewhere mushed with all of that.

Wow, that is interesting o:
My mom is maniac, she has major road rage!
And my dad is best driver ever!
The rest of my family are average ;P
I'm just awful so far lol  

mimiru_002

Kin Ally

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:57 am
mimiru_002
Pickled Cactus
                tbh i don't know much about these devices ahaha, only how to use them. i wouldn't be able to say which is better rofl
                same actually, and i stay away from horror most of the time. zombies, like werewolves and vampires, are done so often so it gets a bit bland after a while huh.
                yess and tell me when you do! emotion_dowant i looked at your list and the only one i've watched is sword art online and even then i'm still halfway through the first season.

Haha, that's alright!
I only know about these things because my bf is into TVs and the latest technology and he tells me about it c:
Lol yeah, they do get bland!
Oh that's alright c:
I've been watching lots of anime lately, so I'm pretty caught up on stuff xp
Today, there are new episodes!

ahh i see! i actually never knew the second season was out already. still waiting on shingeki no kyojin season 2!
                the thing i don't like the most about waiting is that i forget a bit of the plot and where it left off, characters, and you gotta catch up with recognising everyone lol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:00 am
Pickled Cactus
                ahh i see! i actually never knew the second season was out already. still waiting on shingeki no kyojin season 2!
                the thing i don't like the most about waiting is that i forget a bit of the plot and where it left off, characters, and you gotta catch up with recognising everyone lol

Haha it's alright c:
Oh I see!
Well, sometimes, I read the episode summaries on wikipedia to remember what happened the previous episodes and also to see if I missed an important detail during the last episode. I overlook things that are important sometimes!  

mimiru_002

Kin Ally

pure as snow

Fashionable Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:04 am
mimiru_002

It's ok c:
You're welcome~
Mhm c:
I'm currently watching Bob's Burgers!
Yeah, my bf hates the laugh track :c
Woah, really? o:

Yes, they are beautiful!
Oh I see what you mean c:
Well, we would pretend that he was in the future (4hr time difference) and I was in the past!
I'd have to travel to future to be with him~

Bob's burgers 0.0 never seen it before.
Lmao XD well it can be annoying when the topic isn't even funny *3* yea random facts you learn on the internet *mind blown* it would explain why they sound the same all the time.

Aww!!!! That's so cute!! How is the future!!! Anything feeling different do you feel that you are growing faster now??? ( starts writing a story) XD. Cute  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:50 am
pure as snow
Bob's burgers 0.0 never seen it before.
Lmao XD well it can be annoying when the topic isn't even funny *3* yea random facts you learn on the internet *mind blown* it would explain why they sound the same all the time.

Aww!!!! That's so cute!! How is the future!!! Anything feeling different do you feel that you are growing faster now??? ( starts writing a story) XD. Cute

It's a comedy show c:
It's funny but a different kind of humor!
Mhm!
That's differently true!

Lolol
Yeah, we had our fun with that
And now I pass along the same thing with my little sister when I call her c:  

mimiru_002

Kin Ally

Deadbeat Nightmare

Invisible Fairy

6,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:01 pm
mimiru_002
emotion_bigheart

Hi there, it's been a long time since I've posted in the guild, I used to usually post in the games when I was a lot more active. You seem like a nice person and I would like to befriend you. I'm 23 and I too can not drive as of yet, its mostly my fear holding me back from learning. I play minecraft but I play it on the ps3 and on the computer. I've played a Harvest Moon game but it not the one you're playing I think. I haven't gotten around to any of the animes you're currently watching, I'm still stuck on Fairy Tail I'm trying to catch up to it. I'm sorry if I'm not doing a good job of selling myself, I'm not a very impressive person but I'm trying to work on it.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff