Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Mushroom Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:46 pm
User Image
User Image
~ яαιηу ∂αуѕ αη∂ вℓα¢к υмвяєℓℓαѕ
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω
¢αη уσυ ¢нєαт ƒяσм υη∂єяgяσυη∂ ~
User Image User Image User Image

"That looks simple enough." Nana shrugged and began playing the next stage. She placed her free hand down onto one of the buttons and pressed it, which made her character jump up. "Why can you only jump and run?" She asked as she leisurely took her time with playing through the map. "You said this was fun bu-" The demon was interrupted with a game over screen, since she had carelessly ran into a mushroom. "WHAT!?" She shot out of her seat and stared at the screen that had placed her back at the very beginning of the second stage. "This game cheats!"

"You people take joy in this?"

~~
"Зеркало Зеркало на стене ...
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Curious
Tagged: Kuro
Listening To: Primadonna Girl
Money: $429.75
Outfit: Rainy Weather

Chaos_wolf12

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:57 pm

Goddess Skaia

User Image
Kurō Ishida
A young man who lost his way? This is the story of a man and a blade
Hero's aren't born, They're chosen
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
"Calm down." he said with chuckling. "Let me show how to play." He said as he took out another quarter and put it into the machine. He began going through worlds with good experience, picking up flowers on the way that allowed him to shoot fire from his hand. He got to the castle and had to fight a giant red haired turtle with spikes on its shell. "That's the main villain." he said as he managed to dodge all attacks and pull the axe that dropped it into the lava. Walking over to the princess which gave the character a kiss, it ended with Mario taking her back to the kingdom. "Hm...the game started halfway..thats new....Anyways basically that's the games story."
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
As much of fun this fight was, you have to go.
This sword shall and will, Bring forth a new kingdom
you have met with a terrible fate, Haven't you?
Quote: So how's about we settle this?
Nick name: operation Zero
» Powers:
• Electricity
• Wind
• Super Speed

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:24 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

She sat back down on the stool and calmed down somewhat as Kuro played the rest of the game. "That's a rather dumb looking villain. Why a turtle?" Nana asked. They appeared to be done with the game, making her finally relax. "You're free to go around now, I have to stop by my district to check on my cat and my other house guest." She said, "Do you have anything better to do? You can tag along to see a Lumiere house."

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Collected

Chaos_wolf12

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:39 am

Goddess Skaia

User Image
Kurō Ishida
"Well the creator of the game took interest in turtles, And I'm pretty sure he owned one. Can't remember Exactly the facts but that's what I heard." He stood up greeted with the victory screen. Hearing that she needed to check on her house pet, as well as invited to come and see her house in Lumiere. "Sure, that would be fun." He said as he walked around his and put his hand out to help her off her stool.
» Powers:
• Electricity
• Wind
• Super Speed

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:07 am
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

She cringed at the fact that the game creator chose a random creature to be a villain. Graciously she took Kuro's hand and stood up off of the stool. "Oh well, away we go then." Nana cooed and walked out if the store, however she walked at a slow pace so that Kuro could follow along.

*Exit*

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Collected

Chaos_wolf12

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:37 am

Goddess Skaia

User Image
Kurō Ishida
Kuro began walking while looking back. "Didn't expect to find a gamers paradise on his island." he said as he turned forward and followed Nana to he home. ((Exit))
» Powers:
• Electricity
• Wind
• Super Speed

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Excited, Curious
Company: Alone
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Checking Out: No one
Crush: No one

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
The sounds of beeping and booping was heard over the sound of the iconic theme songs coming from the games located in the "Mushroom Kingdom". The male walked into the arcade fantasy land and looked around. Shiro pulled down his hood and lazily put his hands in his pockets. Ooh~ Look at all this stuff... He said, leaning into a game system and examining the flashing colors and the 8-bit characters running across the screen. Shiro raised his eyebrows in confusion, puffing his cheeks. Looking down he noticed that the machine had a "25 cents" slot on the front of it. Shiro grabbed a quarter and placed it into the machine. Suddenly the game buzzed on and a different music started playing. Shiro wasn't sure what to do so he hit the "start" button. The game started with the 8-bit character at one side of the level, it seemed the goal was to get to the "finish" without dying. The male's eyes lit up like a kids as he began pressing buttons randomly in a poor attempt to learn the controls. To him it seemed like he was doing something amazing, but to anyone else he was obviously sticking out...
╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:13 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

"I need a break from all this damn studying..." A small mumble spoke as the onyx haired girl stepped into the arcade. She heard about them before from her old job at the comic place; apparently they're fun to go to. Right off the bat, there were people of all ages just playing video games. "What's so fun about these?" The girl thought as she stopped by the Pac Man game. Robin titled her head to the side with her curiosity piqued. It looked simple and easy to play. So for a first game, why not? She grabbed a quarter from her wallet and slid it into the '25 cent' slot. The game's music blooped and beeped in a rather cheerfully odd way as the maze loaded up. The girl grabbed the joystick and began to move the yellow character around, watching in amusement as he ate every little dot. As quick as her amusement came, it vanished fairly quickly with the blue ghost and the red ghost cornered her, thus taking her life. "Ugh! No!" She continued...

2 lives later and Robin huffed in frustration. "How are these games fun?!" The girl growled as she walked away from her game. The whole time she just watched people as they easily beat and won the game. Why couldn't she do that? Why was it so hard? Again, the girl puffed her cheeks out and continued observing until she came across a rather peculiar individual. Curiously, she looked over his shoulder, watching as he was randomly smashing buttons in the game. He didn't look like he knew what he was doing, but hell, he was getting further in the game than she was!

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘

■ Who?: No one ■ Where?: Mushroom Kingdom ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Company: A woman

Shiro was somehow progressing through the game pressing random buttons. The male had his tongue sticking out of his mouth as he tried to concentrate on god knows what. He was button mashing after all. Shiro was getting to the "boss stage" when suddenly he felt a presence lingering behind him. He stopped pressing buttons, unfortunately getting killed by the boss but he didn't really get the point of the game anyways, and turned around to face a girl who looked somewhat intrigued. He raised an eyebrow before giving the girl a soft smile. Hi! I felt you watching...Granted I don't know if I'm the best person to learn from... He said a bit embarrassed, rubbing the nape of his neck. Shiro turned his head back, realizing he died but only slightly frowning. Don't worry about that...That was my first time playing one of these things... He said, shrugging slightly. The male examined the gaming machine before deciding to be spontaneous. He used his right to grab onto the top of the machine. He then launched himself into the air and gracefully landed on top of the machine on his butt. After a few seconds of situating his self, Shiro looked down at the girl and smiled playfully. He swung his feet in a slight rhythm. So what's up? What brings a girl like you to a place like this? From my notebook you seem like the type of girl who is all about socializing. He asked, raising an eyebrow in curiosity and bringing his index finger to his heart tattoo on his cheek. At this point Shiro was obviously getting some stares from the locales but he seemed to be oblivious to the fact. Even a manager was on the phone, maybe trying to get security?

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:48 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

The sudden greeting from the male startled Robin slightly. She was just watching his game, she didn't expect him to burst out a bit with a 'hi'. "Um..hey?" Her brown eyes moved towards the bright blinking screen, showing how he had lost the boss battle. Aw, shoot. She was kinda hoping he'd win. As he explained how he was a video game virgin, Robin just shrugged before pointing to the Pac Man game. "Don't play that one. It cheats with its stupidly colored ghost thingys." Her eyes narrowed a bit as she glared at the machine. How dare it use the ghosts to gang up on her! It was rude. Who made that game anyways? If she found out who, she'd have Jeni write them a very strong letter about how it sucks. All she wanted to do was make her character eat all the little dots anyways...

Robin watched as the heat-tattoo guy suddenly brought himself on top of the game machine just to sit on it. "You can sit on those?" She asked as she cocked her head to the side as a confused dog would. You could play and sit on them? That seemed very useful in her eyes. Robin began examining the machine, pondering about what else it could do. She almost made her way behind it when the guy guessed that she liked socializing. Umm, but socializing, did he mean being incredibly awkward. "The last time I "socialized" I made this guy really mad...so I don't think so." She replied while scratching the back of her head.

■ Who?: Random guy ■ Where?: Mushroom Kingdom ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:23 am
User Image
User Image

Company: A woman

Shiro chuckled slightly when the girl said the game called "Pac-Man" Cheated. He figured the girl was just upset at the machine and was venting. The male then raised an eyebrow at her question. Could he sit on these? Shiro shrugged casually before fishing his notebook out of his back pocket and pulling out a pen. He began to write in it for a few moments before stopping. Sitting on things in public besides chairs is seen as "wrong" He wrote before closing the book and putting it back in its home. Writing down new information like this really did help him when he had to remember things out in public. Oh? Well you're having a conversation with me aren't you? I'm not mad, don't know why I would be though... He said, not really knowing what the girl had done to upset him or what she could possibly do to upset him.

Looking up, Shiro noticed he was getting plenty of stares now and decided it was time to get off of his imaginary throne. Shiro jumped off of the machine, landing in front of the girl casually. He brushed off his shoulders before looking up at the girl with a soft smile. I'm Yushiro, But everyone calls me Shiro....I'm new around here so I can't say I've lived here for very long... He admitted, rubbing the nape of his neck. Shiro then put out his right hand, it seemed customary to shake hands with someone you had just met, at least that what he documented in his notebook. Pleased to make your acquaintance! He said, his soft smile turning into a childish grin.

OOC:
Sorry I fell asleep last night sweatdrop

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:31 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

Robin looked at his hand a bit curiously. That's what a hand-shake was, huh? She nodded to herself and grabbed his hand, shaking it gently. "Robin. I'm pretty new here too, so no worries." She said and grinned slightly. So far so good. She didn't upset him yet, so she must've been doing something right for once. Earlier she saw him take out a small notebook and write in it. Was it a journal or something? She wanted to know. She took her hand back, slipping it into the pouch of her hoodie. "Sooo what do you write in that tiny book?" Robin asked, motioning her brown eyes over to the notebook. Just looking at it kind of reminded her about some old kid's show with a blue dog and some guy named....Steve? Or was it Joe? Well either way, they both had a handy-dandy notebook or some s**t like that.

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Mushroom Kingdom ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC: It's okay lol sorry for the short post.

Lord Yozo

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Company: Robin

Shiro felt a bit relieved when the girl said she was knew as well but also felt a bit depressed, the only other person he'd met who had lived here for a longer period of time was Clara and she always seemed to have her hands full. It seemed like he'd have to go exploring instead of getting a grand tour like he'd hoped. He figured they must have some sort of ferry ride or tourist program so maybe he'd go to one of those and see the town then. Shiro looked at the girl, examining her facial features, Brown eyes and dark hair. He wondered what her origins were but decided to leave that for a later time. Shiro raised an eyebrow when the girl asked him such a personal question right off the bat, she seemed to say whatever came to her mind. He chuckled at her blunt request before pulling out the notepad. Quite the go-getter I see...Well no harm in that, I like that in humans... He said before opening the notebook and flipping to a page he drew in. He figured this would be the best page to show instead of such odd jots of notes like "Humans tend to keep eye contact during conversation.." And other odd things. I guess you could say I use this notepad for many things...For example I like to draw in it, take down important notes...And other things.. He said, trying not to indulge to far on what he meant by "other things".

Shiro still didn't know about this town and wasn't to ready to just go on a whim of trust with the first person who confronted him about things. He lightly handed her the book, making sure he kept his thumb on the spine of the page so she couldn't turn the pages. I don't really know what I was doing, I was kinda just doodling in my spare time... He stated, showing her the picture which consisted of the sunset from the viewpoint of a building. He didn't really just "doodle" though, Shiro had climbed up the side of a building thanks to electric cords and sun roofs just to draw the view and immortalize it. But he wouldn't tell her "Yea I parkoured up a building without permission and got that...".

OOC:
No problem! razz

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:18 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

"Ohhhh...this is a lot better than reading from a boring textbook." Robin said as she examined the little doodle. She couldn't guess why he was taking notes. Maybe he's a foreigner? Hmm. For a few more minutes, she took in every little detail of just that little doodle before shrugging a bit. Maybe taking notes like him would help her study normal people. So far, reading from the textbook she got wasn't too helpful... Speaking of textbooks, where was it? Robin stroked her chin in thought as she pondered about where she placed it. Was it at home? Or in her car? Ugh. She really didn't feel like looking for it. In the meantime, it was time for another game.

"Wanna play?" The girl asked as she looked at Shiro, offering him a quarter to play a racecar game with her. The game looked easy and fun enough to play, plus it was a multi-player one too. Robin slid the quarter in the coin slot and waited before pressing the 'start' button just in case he wanted in too.

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Mushroom Kingdom ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Company: Robin

Shiro sighed in relief when the girl decided to just examine the book and not ask any questions. He watched as she seemed to be lost in thought, raising an eyebrow as he examined her think over something. He wondered what she was thinking about but decided not to ask. The girl suddenly walked over to a racing game with the simulating race cars as the game machine. They seemed neat enough, keeping Shiro's interest. He grinned like a child before taking the quarter and inserting it. He waited until Robin hit start and hit the button at the same time. The fake vehicle he was sitting in was called a "Motor-cycle" which Shiro had ridden before. The controls felt a bit off but not to shabby for a video game. He waited for the count-down before revving his engine and taking off onto the course. He leaned left as the track curved slightly before turning back into a straight way. Shiro had his tongue back out as he concentrated on winning the game.

After the two finished the race, Shiro brought his leg over the motorcycle and sat on the side facing Robin. Phew! That was fun! You did pretty good Robin-chan. He said, giving the girl a cheesy grin before getting off the fake vehicle and taking a few steps away from the game. Shiro then turned his head back at Robin with a smile. So what brings you out here? He asked casually, spinning around on his heels so he was facing Robin and tilting his head lightly. She said she was knew around here so he wondered what brought her here. Most people had their reasons, fame, fortune, power, a new chance. Anything really...

OOC:
No problem! razz

Cho-Cho Twain

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff