Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The lonely wolf girl (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:13 pm
she growled grabbing a nearby lightpost and draining its energy before skating after them  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:38 pm
Zero Hirashima

narwhalmasta123

Caprice could be heard screaming for Sesshomaru as the blast as injured him very badly. When she found him, she had a broken forearm and a few scratches but was otherwise fine. Sesshomaru however wasn't as lucky. He had a large building piece lodged in his stomach and was bleeding very badly. Caprice saw this and started to howl for help as tears flowed down her little cheeks. "Daddy????!!!!!!!!" She said hugging his blood covered body. Her ears back against her head, she felt her heart being torn to pieces. Sesshomaru smiled at her one last time before his eyes closed for good. Caprice hugged him as his hand fell to the ground. "Daddy!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled as she hugged him, covered in his blood. Their building was destroyed so Caprice didn't have anywhere else to go.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:19 pm
User Image

Kanra felt off and then sensed that caprice was in danger and he put mizu over his shoulder and ran turned around and a dark energy surrounded him and he ran past the assassin knocking her down with a powerful clothes line and he said "Should of stayed down my dear." he ended up at caprices side and said "I am here for you." he handed caprice to mizu and put a dark forcefeild over them and he walked over to Sesshomaru and checked his pulse and stood up and summoned his sword and said "this was no accident a powerful demon hunter had to do this and since caprice has been hurt it is time for me to go all out and stop slacking off like i have been since i started as a demon hunter. Show yourself now." Kanra summoned fenrir and started to pace back and forth.
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:23 pm
she slid under the punch and slid around bombarding the forcefeild with bullets of lead and thunder on all sides as she pulled down her goggles and began hitting all the weak points as Mizu tried to hide from her  

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:24 pm
she slid under the punch and slid around bombarding the forcefeild with bullets of lead and thunder on all sides as she pulled down her goggles and began hitting all the weak points as Mizu tried to hide from her  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:28 pm
Zero Hirashima

narwhalmasta123

Caprice whimpered as she shook looking at Sesshomaru with sad eyes. "Daddy........" She said to herself as she stayed close to Mizu her arm hurting badly. Caprice then buried her face in Mizu's shirt trying to stay quiet so they could hide.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:39 pm
the loud booms of gunfire hitting the force field and Mizu's sobs were the only things that could be heard as the streets were cleared out for the battle  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:42 pm
User Image

Kanra unsheathed his sword and said in a very cold tone "I am very agitated little girl and shooting my dark field won't do you any good it won't budge a bit." Kanra walked slowly towards her and his body was completely covered with shadowy energy and all there was left was his soulless eyes that can be seen and he said "If you wish to live then leave mizu is under my protection. once i have chosen to go all out it will be hard for me to stop now decide easy way..." he pointed to a path meaning walk away now. then he pointed at himself and said "...or the hard way"
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:47 pm
Zero Hirashima

Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

"you truly think a demon like yourself can kill an angel? ha keep trying" she said not letting up as she soon began summoning lighting on it  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:58 pm
User Image

Kanra snapped his fingers and a dark portal opened up and swallowed the lightning and it closed and he said "Who said about me being a demon little girl no one ever said i was one but you might of heard of a cursed demon slayer with powers of darkness but they are not demonic powers which makes me much more dangerous for both angels and demons and since your here maybe i can absorb some of that light energy out of you and make it my own and make me more powerful to take down rogue angels and demons." he lunged towards her and pined her to the ground and said "My dear you know you are cute when you want to really kill someone."
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:01 pm
"y-you b*****d!" she said as her eyes glowed as she loaded a new clip into her gun that of light ammo and fired it causing a blinding light to fill the area  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:13 pm
User Image

Kanra saw the light coming he made dark energy consume his eyes and he jumped in the air and landed 20 steps away from the girl and he said "the name is Kanra Astlair my other alias is Death..." then he looked down and his darkness armor left his body and he said"....so powers of light that can destroy darkness fine also my family are known as the angels of death i am the heir to that line." he walked towards her
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:21 pm
Zero Hirashima

Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

she smiled putting her thunder clip back in "wow you fight pretty good for a half-angel" she said "too bad your fighting a half god half angel" she said waiting for him to strike  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:32 pm
User Image

Kanra just smiled and said "Look walk away now i don't want to be the reason why you died i hate death....GAAAAAAAAAH" he changed "hehehehehehe you should have ran little angel but now you have woken me my true form." kanra floated towards her
Lupine Duchess

narwhalmasta123

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

narwhalmasta123

Wealthy Millionaire

3,700 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500