Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Mykronos Camp Site Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:49 am
User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Leon❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Mykronos Island Campsite ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Curious❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya simply smiled as she handed him another club sandwich and a drink to wash it down. His malnourish was evident in her scan earlier. How could he have gotten to such conditions?

She continued to monitor what she sensed. She felt there was a light in him.. but it was clouded for some reason. Her question was soft as she looked at him, mere centimeters away from his face, "Did something happen?" Her question was simple, but held much meaning.

Lord Hedo
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:30 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

He was blessed to have been treated so well, but cursed by the laws of respect he had to answer Priya's question. He didn't want to, his eyes averting away from the purity of Priya's gaze and, but the girl deserved something for her kindness. "It's more like I did something." Leon confessed to the Tennyo with his head slightly lowered and his eyes with a dim reflection of the pure river. "Things did happen to me, but we've all got to pay for our sins." He then takes a drink of the water bottle she'd handed him and takes a bite of his sandwich to avoid saying any more right now. He was being pick about his words for a reason but he wasn't sure she'd understand he was being allusive of truth for her own good. After all...he's no good.

Company:: Priya
Clothing:: Today's outfit
Feeling:: Calculating and Guilty
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 988¥
Items:: Compass/sundial watch, Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone
Kirenai Yuki

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:25 pm

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Leon❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Mykronos Island Campsite ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Curious❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya merely nodded. She backed away and looked up at the forest canopy thoughtfully, "I believe that when good people are driven to do something sinful, fate forced their hand.. The fact that you call it sinful is indicative that you know it was something regretful.." She smiles to him, ".. The past does not define us. It's what we do in our present that builds the path to the future." Of course she was not only speaking for him, but she would leave it as if she were. "If you ever require assistance, please don't hesitate. Even if it is just a warm bed to sleep in, I have a spare room, if you ever need." Her eyes were filled with worry. He could become hypothermic if he continued the way he did. She made a mental note to check in on him every few days to make sure he was staying fed and healthy.

Lord Hedo
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:59 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Priya believe that when good people are driven to do something sinful, fate forced their hand. If they were good to begin with, that is true. He never thought himself evil until he did what he did to survive and get out of his last town but it was something he's come to terms with and it is something he knows to be true. Though his past may not define him his actions do. She may have been more forgiving but with how harshly mistrust can effect someone He wasn't so forgiving; on himself as much as others.

But he would not tell the lady he still felt evil, even though there was guilt, because he didn't want to dampen her spirit. How she tried to cheer him up was truly endearing, and enough to keep him motivate to charge forward to earn redemption one act at a time. In that aspect he can completely understand the sentiment that their future is what they make of it. "If you ever require assistance, please don't hesitate. Even if it is just a warm bed to sleep in, I have a spare room, if you ever need."

"Then, could I ask you for a favor?" Leon asked hesitantly, feeling a little shy about what he was going to ask and what it might come of as when he did ask. "Would you please let me sleep with you tonight. I swear it won't have to be a permanent thing between us and I'll even be gone by the morning, I just...I don't want to be cold tonight."

Feeling:: Better, slightly happy
Kirenai Yuki

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:31 pm

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Leon❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Mykronos Island Campsite ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Compassionate❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya merely smiles and nods, "Of course. The spare room is all yours, dear." She finished her sandwich and took a sip of water. She looked at Leon with a smile, happy to be helping someone out.

She started to think about what she would make for breakfast, "How does strawberry pancakes sound for breakfast?"

Lord Hedo
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:21 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

It was difficult for Leon to ask such a question, he being a prideful lion and all, but he knew that he had to have at least one warm night's sleep. His body can only act so tough for so long and by Priya's assessment he had reached a limit. Thankful it was easy getting along with Priya and she saintly enough to allow a stranger into her home.

"How does strawberry pancakes sound for breakfast?" Priya asks. "Sounds delicious actually. I haven't had pancakes in years." With eyes now brighten as if dust wiped clean from a window, Leon looks directly at Priya with a smile. He was thankful to have meet someone like her in this city and even more so that his first encounter with the supernatural was as good as it was. "It's funny, I never goddesses had sleepovers. Then again what would an average human like me know of the magical world?" Though, the human was excited to know not all that he's read as a kid was fake and only pixy dust.

Feeling:: Happy
Kirenai Yuki
Sorry for the wait. I checked the page from work and forgot to log off.

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:32 am

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Leon❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Mykronos Island Campsite ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Compassionate❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya's eyes were wide as he called her a goddess. She brought her hands to wave them in front of her, "Oh! Leon, no. I am not a goddess by any means! Tennyo serve the gods and goddesses." She thinks about it for a minute and smiles, "Kind of like the angels in the western religions." She looked at the time and felt the chill of night coming.

She looks to Leon with a smile, "Why don't we head back to my house? Do you have things to gather up?"

Lord Hedo
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:53 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Leon closes his eyes and nods his head up and down as if a professor when Priya explained her role as a Tennyo. "I see. That is a most interesting and enlightening description." He totally understood what she was trying to get across and he was able see Pirya as the divine's awesome little helper but then a thought came across his mind. Has anyone tried helping the helper what her own needs?

She asked if Leon had his things ready so they may go to her home and with that his fingers snapped and a lightbulb turned on in his mind. "I almost totally forgot about that. Please wait right here, I'll be back so fast!" Like a wild buck escaping into the woods Leon had bolted from the floor into a full run as he rushed to his small items that were near but also to run around back to his tent. He made sure he spaced enough between he and Priya when he went for his tent so that trees would obscure vision and keep his home out in the woods a secret. If Priya knew he was out here trying to live off the land he was sure she give him the scolding he needed but didn't want.

"Okay, now I'm ready." He returned to her with a smile, Priya's hair reflecting the docile fading of light within her colors, and with a backpack on filled only with some few things he needs he was ready to follow Priya back to her place.

Exit: To Priya's house?

Feeling:: Happy
Kirenai Yuki
I assumed they would go stright to her home, but if not I'll have Ryan right behind Priya anyway, lol

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:13 pm

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Leon❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Mykronos Island Campsite ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Cheerful❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya waited patiently as she observed where Leon bolted. She made a mental note to check that area another time as she smiled. She gets quite serious about her patients and their health. As he returned she smiled and nods.

She walked with him to the ferry and then off to her home.

{Exit to 1415 Doux District}

Lord Hedo
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] Yah yah lol ---❞  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:06 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑦тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②②
( ④ мσитнs, ② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:13 pm
Clothing:: Red dress shirt
Company::
Feeling::
Wallet:: 432¥
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30 (a gun), Prepaid cellphone
OOC:
Kirenai Yuki

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

There wasn't anything left for him here now. With things in life going as they are Ryan felt that it was soon time to go through with his plan; His plan of robbing his workplace for the jewels and money. Yet in his heart something was telling him that in time something might change. Whether this was a positive or a negative change he was unsure of, but with camping equipment on his back and backpack strapped tight Ryan leaves the island and heads be for the main city.

Exit  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:24 pm
x
x
x
x
мσиםαч, αρяιℓ ③0тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②0④
( ⑥ мσитнs, ②③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:55 am
KawaiiYukiHime

Next to car
Clothing:: Detective outfit (in picture)
Company:: Amaryllis
Feeling:: Friendly
Wallet:: 2,872.69$
Items:: Smartwatch, S&W 627, Badge (looks something like this), Cell Phone and Handcuffs
Items in Shadow Realm::
COM-glasses, Ammo, Sunglasses, City map (marked with red X's)

OOC::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alfons Jäger

In order to get to the island a ferry was needed to take them onto the soft sands of the other side. The island was rather large for being a lone land sitting atop the ocean waters, but even so Alfons felt it wise to bring the automobile across with the ferry just in case they needed the stuff packed in the trunk. While the car sat in the parking area designed for thous who brought them over to the island Alfons stretches as he walks calmly upon the campsite. "This seems like the perfect spot to start." With him keeping to his lie of being a photographer as a hobby, Alfons pops open the trunk to his car to open a high-tech briefcase looking thing revealing two drones with controllers for him and Amaryllis. "So, you ever operated a drone before? If not I can teach you how."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:05 pm
User Image

User Image

❀ ❥ ✪ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ❤ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ✪ ❥ ❀

Amaryllis had been kinda surprised when Alfons bought his car along with them. Not that it was a strange occurrence, many people did it. So she figured there was a reason for bringing it and didn't ask questions. When they touched down, she looked around excitedly. The island was really nice and it definitely made her want to see more of it. Since the car was with them, she decided to leave the picnic basket inside. Better than lugging it around and jostling the contents. She blinked for a moment at the question, before shaking her head. "Oh no, I've never even seen a drone before let alone fly one. But I'd totally love to learn how to, they look so cool!" she chirped with a sparkle in her eyes. When Alfons said he wanted to take photos, she thought he meant with a normal camera. This however was a so much more interesting way to do it, she could feel her excitement building.

❀ ❥ ✪ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ❤ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ✪ ❥ ❀

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $972.70 ♚ My Location: Mykronos Island Campsite ♚ My Company: Alfons ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: Island Adventure ♚ My Musings: Ooh~ ♚ My Mood: Excited ♚ My Stuff: Picnic Basket, Purse
♚ My Profile: Over Here My Job: Unemployed

♚ ❝OOC❞:

Lord Hedo

Quote:

╚══════════════╝

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:59 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

Clothing:: Detective outfit (in picture)
Company:: Amaryllis
Feeling:: Friendly
Wallet:: 2,872.69$
Items:: Smartwatch, S&W 627, Badge (looks something like this), Cell Phone, Handcuffs and communications antenna
Items in Shadow Realm::
COM-glasses, Ammo, Sunglasses, City map (marked with red X's)

OOC:: Lets go with short and sweet?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alfons Jäger

After hearing her response he smiled as he took out a briefcase looking object from the trunk of his car and then walked over to Amaryllis. "Glad to hear your enthusiasm." He was eager to teach her as well. He lay the case on the ground of the parking lot the ferry disembarks the cars at and from the case Alfons pulls out bars of metal coupled with wires for him to construct a communications antenna to be used for the drones. After he was done setting up he'd stand in front of her to hand her a controller for her drone; Which he placed at their feet after turning on its switch. "There's a button in the middle of the controller, just underneath the small screen, thats to the power. Turn it on and we'll give the drone a few seconds to boot up and warm up. While we wait though do you feel alright with the tiny screen? It'll show what the drone's camera sees but I've got some glasses that'll do that job much better if you'd like.  
● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff