Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Confessions ALWAYS Interrupted (Spartan x Zelly) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:45 pm
(Sorry!)

"What would you do if you were someone's girlfriend?" He then asked, wanting to know what a friend would do it the situation, even though she want to be his girlfriend  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:52 pm
spartan309

"Drag him around to fun places to do stuff together when he's being a stick in the mud who's bored with life." Mari said with a blank expression, but sad eyes. She hated her lack of courage when it came to this sort of thing. Her head was screaming everything she wanted to tell him, but those were words that would never leave her mouth, at least not here. "So, anything else, or...?" Behind the counter, she clenched a fist in frustration. Was he always this dense?  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:00 pm
"Sounds like you're looking for a really boring guy." He joked, completely and stupidly oblivious that she was talking about him. When she asked if he needed anything else, he looked around and back to the books his mom wanted. "I don't think so. Thanks again for helping me out." He said grabbing the books and heading out the door. "Talk to you tomorrow." Nick gave a wave and headed home, still unable to realize how badly Mari wanted him to date her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:05 pm
spartan309

Mari lowered her eyes, that feeling of wanting to scream starting to well up again as she clenched her fists in frustration. This time she couldn't hold it in any more. "I'm talking about you, you jackass!" she cried, but when she looked up Nick was already gone. All her energy gone after her failed and desperate confession, she let her head drop to the counter with a soft thunk. "Stupid, dense idiot..." she murmured to herself, staying there for what seemed like ages before she found the energy to close the store up and head back home.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:18 pm
Back home and the books in his mom's possession, Nick was back to being bored once more. He grabbed his phone and called the only person he actually hung out with, Mari. "Hey, I know I was just over there, but I'm bored over here. Can I come over and chill with you?" He asked, thinking they'd just watch TV or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:51 pm
spartan309

"And do what? You'll just be bored here too." Mari snapped as she lay on her bed, staring up at her ceiling in misery. "Sorry, didn't mean to sound bitter." She sighed and rolled over upon realizing what she was saying. "Sure, come on over."

((Methinks we need drama or something soon, though not the confession, or this thing's gonna end before the 10 page mark. XD ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:59 pm
Zelly-fangirl

"Thanks. See you in a bit." He said and was off to her place once more. With knock he was back at her door, waving to her again and coming on in. "Lets be bored together since we having nothing better to do." Nick said with a shrug, sitting down with her on the couch.

(Maybe an accidental kiss or something? Get something brewing that's also comedic?)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:09 pm
spartan309

((Ugh...not sure how to get that going, tho i'm open to ideas))

Mari's mood hadn't improved when Nick came back. After letting him in she promptly plopped down on the couch, hugging a pillow close to her chest. "...Why do you hang out with me, Nick?" It was a sudden question, her voice muffled by the pillow. "You're always bored, as far as I can tell we have no shared interests, if you have any interests, and any ideas I come up with for things to do you always shoot down or respond with almost total disinterest."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:18 pm
(I don't either, maybe trip or something? That's really cliche but I dunno how else it'd happen x3)

"Why? Well you're my best friend Mari." He simply said, giving her a rare smile. "Just cause I'm always bored doesn't mean I don't want to spend time with you, even if we are polar opposites." He didn't even mention that they were partners in crime, which in a way brought them together.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:52 pm
spartan309

"Well it doesn't feel that way when you rarely crack a smile." Mari glanced to and from Nick, burying her face deeper into the pillow to hide her reddening cheeks. He had a nice smile, she just wished he'd show it more often. "I like spending time with you too, but when we never do anything besides fight crime it makes me feel like you're just putting up with me because you don't want to hurt my feelings by telling me to get lost."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:45 pm
spartan309

(Bump :T )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:12 pm
"We hang out everyday, but I can see what you're talking about." Nicholas said, knowing that he was being stupid with his lack of enthusiasm and continuance of being bored. "And it's not like crime is gonna stop for us to just relax and have fun. That's a rarity." He but his hand on her head, giving her a smile, "But I want to be with you, be your friend."  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers