Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Between rock and a hard place Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:20 pm
User Image
Rose Lion
User Image

Rose put the goggles on before they took off. She was blushing under her fur the entire time thinking to herself "Why do I feel this way? After what I've done, I don't deserve to have anyone love me without a purpose." She said to herself in her head before she snapped out of it sensing someone following them. "I Sense someone following us." She said telepathically to Noah hoping that whoever it was wouldn't attack them as she was in no shape to fight.

User Image

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:01 pm
User Image
Ariel Sore through the sky not letting the two out of her sight. Even though she knew they were on to her. She was not going to reveal herself to them for the time being. "its not the time. even if they do catch me, i have to keep my identity a secret for now." Ariel put a distance between her and the two, and continued following.  

Ariel Tiyaki

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:16 pm
Monotonesword34
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" I am Noah Ayasaki! Courier and the Supposed Hero "

Noah nodded and chuckled to himself I know she's been there since the village, i'm sure she'll make herself known soon enough he said as he turned off the main road and opened up the throttle and put more magic so the bike picked up speed heading towards a nearby lake where the next stop was

"I'll never go back on my promise to you......so believe in me"

Lupine Duchess
Ariel Bloodrose
[/qoute]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:55 pm
User Image
"There stopping at the lake i see. better land and hide." Ariel descends down to the trees near the lake. Thoughts still running through her head. some of her past, the future, and her thoughts on the two's travels. "Mother, Father, i will avenge your deaths.......I swear on my Life." She thought to herself as she put her hand on her back where the scar is that she received by the Monster Knight.  

Ariel Tiyaki

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:02 am
User Image
Rose Lion
User Image

Rose was a bit surprised that he knew about Ariel following them since the village. She smiled though as the bike picked up speed. With her injury, she couldn't fly without opening the wound or making the wound worse, so she had to ride with Noah for the time being. She didn't mind it since it was relaxing to ride with him but she loved to fly.

User Image

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:49 pm
User Image
"i wonder where these two are headed." she thought to herself as she continued to keep her watch on them. the scar on her back began to burn, not trying to scream in pain to keep hidden, even though she knew they knew she was following them. the pain made Ariel kneel to the ground. "Not now. i have to get rid of this pain he caused."
Ariel lies down on a tree to rest  

Ariel Tiyaki

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:00 am

Noah pulled over into the shade of a large oak and stopped the bike and wiped his forehead with his sleeve "just need to take a break, using a lot of magic and after that fight last night still kinda low" he said as he climbed of the bike and pulled his goggles down so they hung round his neck and stretched a little before sitting against the tree and pulling a basket out from a rune inside his jacket "Hungry? it's about noon"

Lupine Duchess
Ariel Bloodrose
[/qoute]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:13 am
User Image
Ariel tries to relax, but the pain from the scar on her back still bothers her. the pain became too unbearable to endure anymore. She lets out a scream, quickly covering her mouth afterwards. she knows that scream gave her away.  

Ariel Tiyaki

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:47 pm
User Image
Rose Lion
User Image

Rose's ears perk hearing Ariel's scream of pain. She quickly got out of the sidecar, took off her goggles and slowly went up to the area where Ariel was. "Do you need help stranger?" She asked as she readied her healing magic hoping to help.

User Image

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:29 pm
User Image
"No i'm afraid no amount of healing magic will help get rid of the great distress i am going through right now." Ariel Shows her the Scar that goes all the way down her back. "this mark on my back is cursed, the only two ways i can be freed are by killing me, or killing the one who gave it to me in the first place."  

Ariel Tiyaki

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:21 pm

Noah came over and looked at the scar before pulling a book out of his jacket with a small pulse of magic before reading and smiling a little "Okay good news i can help, Bad news however is you may end up as my..........hmmm how to put this?..." he mused tapping his chin with the open book before nodding "Best way to put it is you'd become a vassel"

he read a little more before nodding "I won't lie here it won't get rid of the scar but it will stop these pain episodes from happening again you would be my vassel and i promice i won't do anything to intentionally harm you but as a note i am not well liked by the monster ruler right now"

Lupine Duchess
Ariel Bloodrose
[/qoute]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:53 pm
Ariel Nodded Her Head in agreement. all she wanted was the pain to stop, and her revenge against the Monster Knight  

Ariel Tiyaki

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:16 am

Noah nodded a slowly started pulling out the things he'd need before drawing a rune circle around Ariel before pulling up a hood that shaded his face over so all that was seen was his faintly glowing eyes.

he spoke the spell needed as the runes glowed drawing all the heat in from the area leaving it unnaturally cold as Noah's eyes glowed purple as a brief image appeared behind him shaped like a huge dragon with six eyes looking down at Ariel and Rose before it spell finished and it faded leaving Ariel with a mark on her back

User Image

"Wow that was unexpected........." he spoke very softly before frowning tugging on his gloves a little tighter and nodded before speaking to both girls "Okay ladies there's a small town a few miles we'll head there and see about getting a new way of travel and more supplies before i take you guys to some allies of mine that are planning to take down the monster ruler and put a new one in there place

Lupine Duchess
Ariel Bloodrose

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 7:27 am
Ariel was thankful for her pain being taken away. she agreed to join the two, and took off into the skies following the two to their destination  

Ariel Tiyaki

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 4:31 pm
User Image
Rose Lion
User Image

Rose got into the bike since she couldn't fly until her injury was healed. She had to wonder where their next destination was this time.

User Image

Monotonesword34

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas