Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Cat's Meow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:03 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
═══════════════════════════════
Profile: x Relationship Status: Single Funds: $480

Lexi looked at him then smiled. "Okay." She said before she nodded her head, the price he said sounded about right. Smiling back at him, she could tell that he seemed a little bit nervous, maybe this was his first time buying a new pet? "I'll let you go pick out the food and cage and I'll get you a carrier for your new friend." She said as she smiled at him. Normally people just carried their pets, but had a feeling if the ferret slipped it's way out f his hands they wouldn't want to be chasing it around the parking lot. "The food and cages for the ferrets have a picture of a ferret on the label and should be over there." She said as she pointed towards in the right direction before going to the back to get one of the plastic carriers.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Haeza _0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:34 am
User Image

Abe D. Marvos
══════════════════════════

"Eyo! If you don't mind me asking, may I take a picture?"

Abe nodded quietly and took a few strides to where she told him the food and cages were. He chose the right ones for his budget and walked back to where they were previously standing. He set the things down and took out his wallet, seeing how much money he'd have left."It won't put me back terribly far, but it will cost a bit every month." He looked at his new pet who was still in the pet shop's cage, waiting to be in his arms."Your name will be....Jack Frost." The giant grinned at the name; it was due to how they seemed to meet. While waiting for the the lady to return so he can pay, Abe begun whistling a small tune,'Chestnuts roasting, on an open fire...'

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Cash: $500 || I Am: Single || Job: Cashier || Profile: Abe D. M.

Occ: -
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Haeza _0

Shirtless Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:59 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi huffed a little as she couldn't reach the cages, so she had to go get a ladder. Climbing up, she grabbed a pet carrier before she climbed down and put the ladder back. Tilting her her to the side just a little bit as she heard the male whistling a Christmas song. Smiling a bit she then set the carrier down before she opened the cage and carefully grabbed the ferret. Chuckling a bit as it tried to n** at her fingers. She then offered it to Abe to hold and put the animal in the carrier himself when he was done holding the animal. She then closed the ferret cage before smiling. "I think you've got everything all set." She said as she glanced over the stuff.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Haeza _0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:28 pm
User Image

Abe D. Marvos

Abe turned around and watched Lexi put "Jack" in the carrier. He gave a small smile as he held "Jack". The ferret was still playful as ever, nibbling on his finger as he held him with both hands."Huh, you do feel like a slinky.." After playing with him for a while he set him in the carrier and gave a sigh of relief. He took out his wallet and paid her the correct amount,"Well lets hope so, I think I just need to go to the hardware store or something to find some duct tape."

Currently he was holding the carrier in one hand and the cage and food in the other. He tossed the toy into the carrier with Jack so he could play with it. Upon realizing this he groaned and set the cage and food down.'This is why I need to save up for a bike or something.." He took out his phone and quickly sent a text to his friends; who hopefully had some free time.

'Hey guys? I remember one of you has a car unlike me. So do either of you guys mind picking me up at the pet store? I sorta have too much stuff to carry back home.'

Cash: $454|| I Am: Single || Job: Cashier || Profile: Abe D. M.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO
killer-wolf-kun
Antagonist TEN

Haeza _0

Shirtless Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:55 am
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi smiled as the male held the ferret, looking at the cute little animal before she watched the male go over and paid for it. She then smiled a bit and chuckled softly as she nodded her head. She then watched him leave the store before looking at the clock and grinning as she noticed her shift was over. What a great first day! Skipping over, she clocked out before jumping as she got another text. Looking down at it, she then smirked a little. Well, if this guy is as handsome and charming as you. I can't wait. ; ) What are you doing today by the way? She texted back, wondering if she could go hang out with her friend, if he was busy though she would find another way to occupy her time. Lexi then took off her apron before stepping out of the store, smiling over at Abe before tilting her head a little as she noticed him standing there, did he not have a car? Thinking for a moment, she then walked over to him. "If you need any help bringing that stuff to your house I would be more than happy to help." She said as she smiled at him.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Haeza _0

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:46 pm
User Image

Abe D. Marvos

Abe continued to stand outside the pet shop, holding the carrier in one hand and his phone in the other. The cage was on the ground beside him, along with the food. He was checking his phone, wondering why neither of them answered right away like usual."Weird, not even Nico is responding with his usual stuff." He sighed and slipped his phone back in his pocket. He looked around and picked up his things."Well...I'm sure it won't be so bad." Before he went off on his way, Lexi approached him and noticed his situation. He stayed silent for a moment, wondering if he should take her offer. But he never liked getting help,"Ah, thank you Miss but I think I could handle it. My place isn't too far from here," he said, telling a blatant lie about living in Etoile.

He fixed his grip on everything and begun walking off, only to nearly trip over a curb that he didn't see. Luckily he recovered in time and nothing was dropped; although it was obvious Jack wasn't happy. He turned back to her and tried smiling,"S-So you have a car or something?"

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Haeza _0

Shirtless Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:01 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi looked at Abe before she gave a small tilt of her head. "Oh. Okay." She said softly as he declined her offer. Turning to head to her car, she then stopped as she heard a voice behind her. Turning to look at the male again before she smiled at him, nodding her head "Yes I do." She said, pressing the button to unlock the car. "So, where do you live?" She asked, tilting her head to the side a little bit as her bright blue eyes stared at him. She then jumped a little as she suddenly got a text, smiling a little bit as she read it. I guess you're right, nobody could beat your good looks and amazing personality. ; ) She texted back, guessing that he either missed her second question or the man had no clue what he was doing.She chuckled to herself before looking at Abe again, putting the phone in her pocket.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Haeza _0

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:23 pm
User Image

Abe D. Marvos

Abe gave a smile of relief and made a brisk walk over to her car. He sat the things down and tapped his foot against the ground before taking his seat inside. "Thank you miss." He closed the door, having the carrier in his lap and looking out the window. The brunet answered back,"I live in the Etoile district; the ones on the docks and such." He moved a few strands of hair out of his face and lightly drummed his fingers on the carrier. He never liked getting help and he always felt like when he did, he was just being a burden. It was only recently that he was allowing help from Yuki and the Clovis siblings.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Haeza _0

Shirtless Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:48 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi walked over to her car, getting into the driver's side before looking over at Abe as she pulled on her seat belt. "No problem. And you can call me Lexi, Miss sounds so formal." She chuckled a bit before nodding her head. Etoile. She knew where that was. Starting her car, she let it warm up for a moment before heading towards the Etoile housing district.

[Exit]

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Haeza _0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:02 pm
User Image

Abe D. Marvos

Abe turned and gave a simple smile,"Oh yeah, we never introduced ourselves,' He bowed slightly in his seat and introduced himself,"Nice to meet you Lexi, I'm Abrams. But I like the name Abe more.." Jack gave an odd noise from within the carrier, but rolled around and begun chewing on the toy.

[Abe Exits..]

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Haeza _0

Shirtless Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:56 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑫тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:02 pm
User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn winced under her Cat's Meow cap. Her ears were killing her. She wasn't sure how much she could bear before she would break. She constantly was moving to distract herself from the pain. She swept the from top to bottom. She changed the bedding for the animals. Sadly nothing she did would ease the pain of her ears.

╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.

Balance: 451.00

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

LittleMissUnderestimated

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:47 pm
User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn's ears became more and more of a nuisance to her the more time passed. Now she couldn't even feel them. She needed a break. She needed time to breath. Madilyn glanced around the empty store. Surely no one would miss her. She was so tempted to leave, but she had to think of the animals in her care. So Madilyn kept working. Sadly five minutes later she reached her breaking point. She needed help and there was only one person she trusted enough to ask for it. After ensuring the animals would be alright, Madilyn clocked out.

╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.

Balance: 451.00

O.O.C: Exit.
PairsOsocks

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:59 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, σcтσвєя ①③тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:39 pm
User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
✖✖✖✖ll Theodor "Max" Baumgartner ll⊕⊕⊕⊕⊕
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

There are times where I want to go to bed....

Theodor took her into the Cat's Meow, he looked at her and smiled. "Have fun at work. I'll make sure to come pick you up. If I'm late or if you need me, just send me a message and I'll drop by." He petted her ears and gave her a quick kiss on her cheek. "Want me to bring you lunch too? Or we can head somewhere to eat after I come pick you up." Theodor smiled, he let go of her hand and head towards the door.
Exits

....In hopes that I won't wake up the very next day.

O.O.C:

Balance: $902.50

Currently thinking: My head hurts...

Currently carrying: Notebook, Dog tag with Madi.

LittleMissUnderestimated

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces