Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A (Fish) Tale of Two Worlds (ZellyxM3G) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random blah. Because free gold.
  GOLD GET
View Results

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:45 am
"Likewise." After a moment of this peaceful, watery bliss, Fiona found herself speaking up once more. "I hope this doesn't sound weird or anythin', but I'd always wanted to talk to you proper. I'd always wondered what my gallant savior was like, aside from incredibly sweet. I really am thankful for the chance." She quickly averted her gaze after that, her cheeks pinkening up ever so slightly.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:52 am
"Not at all." Kai dipped down, disappearing beneath the water briefly to wet his fins. "After enough chance meetings, I think it'd be only natural to be curious about the other person." he said as he swam in lazy circles around Fiona before stopping to float in front of her. "To be honest, it's...why I got curious about the surface to begin with. I kept saving the same unlucky human girl time and time again." he glanced away shyly, and upon realizing the red color of his cheeks (a stark contrast to the blue of his hair, eyes, and tail), dove underwater again to hide.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:09 am
Well, it seemed that she wasn't the only one embarassed by the mushy conversation. 'Good to know.' With that, she began to play his words again in her head - her blush intensifying as they finally sunk in. 'He came to the surface world, stole from a witch, and caused that trouble all just ta see me?' She would be lying if she said the thought didn't make her absolutely giddy. Feeling that she got the hang of things, she let herself lay back and relax, floating calmly in the water as she tried to steady her now rapidly beating heart. "You really are a sweetheart..." she muttured to no one in particular, not honestly expecting him to hear her words - or be able to pick them out anyway - from under the water like he was.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:15 am
((So, uh, random curiosity struck and I paid youtube a visit. I'm just going to leave this here and absolutely MELT at the idea of Kai having a musical number. THIS VOICE. TOO GORGEOUS. TOO FITTING. TOO PERF. TELL ME YOU CAN'T PICTURE KAI SWIMMING ABOUT IN ARIEL'S GROTTO.))

Looking up at Fiona from below, Kai smiled faintly. Three times prior, he'd seen that sillhouette sinking into the watery depths, and now here she was floating without help. The cool waters helping return his flushed cheeks to their natural coloration, he poked his head up by Fiona's feet. "At this rate, I won't need to rescue you anymore." he commented, surprised by how quickly she was learning to swim.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:25 am
{OH MY ******** GOD YES.}

"I toldja I'm a fast learner. Just hadn't the chance for practice." Fiona bragged with a playful wink, letting herself float for a little bit longer before leaning forward to begin swimming about once again. "A' course, I could just be lucky, seein' how you're around an' all."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:31 am
((I DON'T CARE IF WE'RE PAST THE POINT OF WALKING ON LAND BEING A PROBLEM FOR HIM. I DON'T CARE IF HE NEVER EVEN HAD A TREASURE GROTTO TO SPEAK OF. I DON'T CARE IF THEY'RE ALREADY SUPER CLOSE. I DON'T CARE IF IT WILL BE NOTHING MORE THAN TEXT ON A PAGE SAYING IT HAPPENED, I WILL FIND A WAY TO MAKE THIS CANON GODDAMMIT. MERS ARE KNOWN TO HAVE GOOD VOICES AND ENJOY SINGING ANYWAY. THANK YOU POPULAR MYTHOLOGY.))

"Ah, I'm the guardian angelfish, am I?" Kai chuckled a bit at his fish pun and looked out at the sun starting to approach the horizon. "Probably time to head back soon. I can hang around as long as I like, but you're liable to catch a cold. Plus, if we keep sneaking off alone like this, your grandpa might rethink his acceptance of me. Can't let us merfolk corrupt his little girl after all." he was joking, of course. He got to stay, so he couldn't exactly be bitter towards the old man.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:48 am
{OH MY GOD YES.
also, maybe Fiona makes him do it because she's a big fat dork}

"You're probably right. Wouldn't want 'em getting all crabby on us, now would we?" she joked back, ever so reluctantly beginning to swim back towards shore. "A' course, your ever so pretty looks aside, I don't see how someone could call you a corruptin' influence. You're too nice for that sorta thing. That is, if the person talkin' of ya ain't blind and stupid." Of course, now that she thought of it, he would be rather convincing if he were the corrupting type. Fiona didn't think Kai knew it, but he had a voice that could melt butter. If he really wanted, with a little effort put in any hot blooded lady would be putty in his hands. T'would be a shame, though, because she enjoyed his company too much to be pushed aside for the sake of some lusty hussie or another.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:56 am
((she totally should. inquire if the rumors of mer singing are true and if they really are gorgeous as ******** style="color: dodgerblue">Kai just turned bright red, once again dipping into the water up to his nose to hide the fact. "Well, you're not blind, and certainly not stupid." he bubbled from beneath the water. Once Fiona was ashore, Kai crawled back behind his rock to change back, dry off, and get clothed. "I feel like a proper reintroduction is in order now. Probably want to know my side of the story as to why a mermaid is staying in their house." he said, trailing off a bit. He didn't have that great of an excuse now that he thought about it. Fascination with the surface was all he had really. If he mentioned his personal interest in Fiona, it could cause problems for them both.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:07 am
"Because I begged and pleaded and you're the first living friend I've had in ages. Your reasons for comin' to the surface ain'r their business unless ya want it to be." Fiona answered, walking at a casual pace with him back towards her manor. Her fingers idly fiddled with her dress, her arms held down just in case whatever powers that be got frisky and tried to blow her skirt up or something. At this point, she was only wearing her dress - as wearing the swimsuit underneath would have undoubtedly defeated the point of changing into dryer clothes. "Other than that, yeah, maybe some reintroducin' might be in order. A' course, I won't have them bein' mean to you just 'cuz you're different." It wasn't long until she'd decided that sort of topic was too depressing to continue, so Fiona soon asked, "By the by, I heard you merfolk have rather fancy singin' voices. Is it true? I'm willin' to bet it's true, with how mighty fine your talkin' voice alone is."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:32 am
Kai turned red at the suggestion, rubbing his nose sheepishly as he looked away. "I...guess so...Never really had an audience, at least not one that I knew of. I mostly just sang to pass the time while poking around the shipwrecks. But if you wanted to hear, I guess I wouldn't mind...." It probably wasn't possible for him to blush any harder at this point.

((Even better as it could be his way of stealthily confessing to her, since the line 'part of your world' could be taken two ways: part of your world, on the surface, with humans; or part of your world, with you.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:53 pm
{OhMYGODYESasdfghjkl}

Oblivious to his embarrassment, or at least the extent of it, Fiona pleaded, "Oh please, please let me hear you sing sometime! It doesn't have to be now if you'd rather save it for later, but I really really want to hear it!" Her amber colored eyes took on a whole new light at the thought. Her lips, ever so pink and soft, were once more curved into one of her signature smiles. Surely, with her stubbornness, she wouldn't drop it with a simple 'no'.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:09 pm
"Alright, alright; next time the two of us come out here, I will." Kai promised as he glanced away with a shy smile. "Hard to say no to a face like that." God help him if she gave him the puppy dog eyes.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:20 pm
{Warning: I'm on the iPad and I have been for the past few posts or so, so if quality of posts is crap I apologize.}

Fiona let out a squee of delight, clearly not bothering to hide her excitement. She was practically bouncing as they walked, her mind no doubt filled with all sorts of ideas and fantasies. Soon, she came to a semi-realization and said, "If there's something you ever want to do or see here on land, lemme know! Fair's fair, after all." If he were interested, assuming merfolk didn't have their own equivalent, she might have to show him the piano or harp one of these days?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:37 pm
Kai held his chin as he turned his eyes upward in thought, thinking about the the relics he'd found at the ocean floor. "There are....these musical box things that when opened a little dancer pops up and music plays," he said miming the shape and actions out with his hands. No longer muffled, slowed, and broken by the water, a music box was one of the modest things he wanted to see. "and you have, like, fields of tiny little strands of kelp," Meadows and fields of greenery, when translated from the closest thing he could compare to while living under the sea. "and some of those goregeous looking sweets and cakes too!" He'd always been certain to take extremely good care of what books he found, and mostly enjoyed the few cookbooks he found to look at the pictures. The longer he went on with his list, the brighter his face got and more child like his expression. For the most part, his list was modest, only knowing of trinkets, the scenery in paintings, and the random things he read in books. The most extravagent thing he had was learning to dance and going to a ball.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:55 pm
Fiona listened attentively to each and every word, taking a mental note as best she could of Kai's desires and curiosities. Some would take a smidgen of effort to grant, like the ball dancing, but ultimately everything was within her power to grant. Deciding to start small, she gently took his hand as they arrived at the manor, intending to lead him to her room for the first request. "In that case, I've got somethin' to show you." she said, only after he'd finished with his list. She said nothing more on the matter, wishing for it to at least resemble a surprise.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff