Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[MAD SCIENCE PARTY] Date auctions!! Bids closed! RP open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:01 pm
Without knowing what all this was about, Shayne signed himself up for the Mad Science Party's Date auctions. The undead boil believe this was where you sign up for Studnet Clubs sign-up sheets. "There! I hope this Minipets Club would help me with my Plossom." He told himself with a pleased smiled on his face.

Quote:
Feel free to interact with Shayne. ^3^

[ SELL ME ]
Character's name: Shayne
Link to character's journal: Here!
Link to piece of art you would like used for acution: This work?
Player's username: Sheyenne Thunderstorm

I SOLOMNLY SWEAR THAT I HAVE THE PERMISSION OF THIS CHARACTER'S PLAYER TO SIGN THEM UP FOR THIS AUCTION

Rikku Takanashi
Why did I let you talked me into this lol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:20 pm
[ SELL ME ]
Character's name: Sorrel
Link to character's journal: Link~!
Link to piece of art you would like used for auction: Just his main art
Player's username: Miidnight Melody

I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I HAVE THE PERMISSION OF THIS CHARACTER'S PLAYER TO SIGN THEM UP FOR THIS AUCTION

-ties him up to stay put- = w =  

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

Elda-Kun generated a random number between 500 and 1000 ... 933!

Elda-Kun

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:20 pm
Lusine was running late. She'd actually sort of forgotten about the small grumpy gnome who had bullied her into signing up for the auction in the first place. Her hair and clothes where rumpled from an impromptu afternoon nap, and she blinked sleep from her eyes as she took the stage behind the other auction participants. An official-looking gnome had thrust a small bag into her hands and it's contents rattled ominously, she pocketed it absentmindedly. Trying to shake herself awake, she didn't even hear the wildly inaccurate description that was tossed out as the gnome MC introduced her to the crowd.

What a way to ruin a perfectly lovely nap! How had she allowed herself to get roped into this. It was a recipe for disaster. What if she didn't get bid on? Or worse, what if she did? What if the creeple bidding on her were mean? Or scary? Lou tried, without much success, to shrink behind the crowd on the stage, her wings fluttering anxiously, this was mortifying!

Suddenly, someone was on the stage in front of her. A strange looking boil. . . or was it a ghoul? Lou wasn't sure. She noticed they were accompanied by the creepiest looking deer that she'd ever laid eyes on; it's fur looked bloodstained. Lou jumped a little when the stranger dropped almost their entire bag of tokens at her feet, along with a comment about her being "unique". That was good, right?

"Hello." She said timidly, mustering up all her courage to look them in the creepy red and black eye. "I'm Lusine, but creeple call me Lou."

iStoleYurVamps
((doooood, Crimson is wonderful! <3))

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:49 pm
Uru huffed, rolling his eyes at the comment. It wasn't his intent to have the boil lose count of whatever it was that was given to him. He just knew he had a bag of it and that it was used for this... dating auction thing. Still, it seemed like it was a necessary thought to be aware of how much he had at his disposal. Popping the top open and a glance inside, he muttered under his breath, "About seven hundred.". With a heavy (rather dramatic exhale, he shrugged as he straightened himself up again when a comment was made to his attire. Glancing around, he noticed that there were people at a much more semi-formal outfits compared to his, rather, overly formal attire. His brows set firm, his lips turning downward as he rumbled quietly at the boil. "I didn't have much of a heads up, for your information. Plus, this is one of the nice things I have so I figured it fit the situation." Uru justified as he flattened out his suit's crinkles. It definitely looked nice - anyone could see that - he was actually feeling quite good about himself in it. Though, not something he'd wear regularly...

Totally did not miss the boil leaning back to give him a once over, his tail flicking behind him. The demon's one brow shooting up in question as if to say 'What are you looking at', (subtext: Are you done yet?)

The demon nodded with affirmation as the monster spoke, following his friend about the gym tuning out everyone else. "It may sound vain of me; I know I look good. It's just my face that creeple don't like and I could care a lot less. I wasn't the one who signed up for this - and if it were you, this gets on The List." He thought about it as they walked about; who could win the bid for him. He'd question the morality of it, but it was for a cause he suppose. There were those who would be jerks. There were those ghouls (or boils) who would want to actually go on a date with him. If he were last, there could be those who wanted to dump whatever they had just to show their support and then he'd end up with something of the above anyway. Sighing and shaking his head, he held onto his pouch tight. If he could bid for himself - for his own night to himself, he would. Uru watched intently as Damien dropped a few of his goods for another student whom got a glaring glance and a sideways snarl as he closed the distance of where he had stopped to the monster who had kept walking.

"I can tell I am not going to like this..."

Uru was a slab of meat for show... just dressed in a very nice suit.

Bloodlust Dante
robot kitten

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:08 pm
On a spur of the moment impulse to troll Deacon first for once, once Yuki had heard about student auctions he'd practically sprinted to the gymnasium.

[ SELL ME ]
Character's name: Deacon Prevost
Link to character's journal: Here
Link to piece of art you would like used for auction: BOOM Headshot!
Player's username: Hitsuzen

I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I HAVE THE PERMISSION OF THIS CHARACTER'S PLAYER TO SIGN THEM UP FOR THIS AUCTION  
Rikku Takanashi generated a random number between 500 and 1000 ... 636!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:51 pm
(Well thats a Interesting number combo...)

Pure curiosity is what led Camilla in the Gym lots of creeple were in said gym a good bit more then usual and just by glacing through a open door one could see the Gym had been decorated for something! So Naturally the curious Dormouse ghoul had to go see what was up! With it being October Prime she figured there might be some sort of Halloween party going on!

What the Dormouse ghoul wasn't expecting was for a bearded gnome in a gown to hand her a pouch full of... tokens? What were these for? She tried to ask but got brushed off by the surprisingly elegent gnome frowning she decides to just wander the crowd and see if anybody else could tell her what was up... While she wandered she counted the tokens she had been handed and nods at the number "636... Not a bad count! Though I don't know what everybody else has heh!" she laughs to herself before finally wandering close to the stage

To her surprise she found a few creeple up on stage she knew "Oh! Hi Mayaa! Keen! and Brand!" she calls cheerfully then gives a wave before scanning the crowd for anybody else she knew her eyes widened in surprise as she spotted a rather sharply dressed Hell Hound "Wow! wow! He's sharply dressed!" she says in surprise and was about to head over to Uru when she spotted a shy boil and a skiddish boil "Oh! Shayne and Sorrel!" she exclaims whatever this was it was drawing alot of creeple she knew together and Camilla found herself torn at who to go over too

Token Count: 636

Steal
Hi Keen!

[A.V.]
Hi Mayaa! Hi!

Face your demons
Hi Brand!

PhiferWolf
Hi Uru! Camilla might bid on you so she can finally meet you properly(After all he's been in every field class she has and she still hasn't gotten to properly introduce herself! lol

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Hi Shayne!

Miidnight Melody
Hi Sorrel! Camilla MIGHT bid on you too! Possibly to protect you from mean creeple!

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

baby_gwing generated a random number between 500 and 1000 ... 813!

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:31 am
An auction for a date for the coming Amityville's Halloween dance. How quaint. Yvette had mused to herself the moment she caught wind of the event. This was definitely something that she could roll with. If she happened to get lucky, she might even walk away from this with a boil who would show her a good time at the dance.

Thanking the gnome for the bag of tokens she was handed the moment she reached the gym just as the auction was underway with the first lot of students up on the stage, she took her place among those who were already present then idly let her gaze flit from one auction candidate to another. She almost did a double take the moment she saw Darren, barely managing to compose herself save for a disapproving frown at how out of place and uncomfortable the poor undead boil looked up there.

He couldn't have signed himself up for this voluntarily... right?

Tokens: 813

Torvil
Hagspawn boil spotted... =3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:57 am
Now that Night had tokens....And Aniu had been slipped from his grasp before he could question her more, he held up his hands and smiled.

"I'll bid on Aniu thanks."

And then he winked at the haunt.

"I think you'd be fun to cause trouble with yeah? Don't worry, I'll try to get you!"

Tokens: 665

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Aniu
Amount you are bidding: 500

[Mistress Morbid]

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:48 am
Thoroughly confused by her description, Aniu raised a brow before pouting a little. What. She was most certainly not shy. ...And there were probably quite a few people back home who would contest the 'quiet' portion of that. The ghoul shrugged. Eh, let em think what they want. They'd learn soon enough. When Night spoke up, bidding on her, the ghost threw him a double thumbs up and a lopsided grin. "All the trouble in the world. Good luck." She laughed.

Nyxtsuki Moon
Now Kiss

Seussi generated a random number between 500 and 1000 ... 862!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:31 am
Mathias had no idea what was going on. Students were being sold? Who in their right mind would sign up for such a thing! He had shown up simply because he had seen the crowd headed this direction and thought that there might have been an assembly or some kind that he had not heard about.

But this? This was madness!

Turning on his three inch soled boots to leave, he was suddenly stopped by a gnome who thrust a bag of tokens into his hand.

And then it dawned on him that he could buy himself a slave.

Matty turned back around, opening his bag to carefully count out his tokens.

Tokens: 862  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Sheyenne Thunderstorm generated a random number between 500 and 1000 ... 896!

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:12 pm
((Getting tokes for shayne add post when I get home)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:39 pm
The gathering gnome had taken a break, but now he seems even more intent on getting every available student up on the stage, no matter how crowded it is becoming. The announcement gnome adjusts his gown and begins to announce the newcomers.

Lot One is still open until 11:59pm PST tomorrow, October 19th!
Lot Two is open until October 20th at 11:59pm PST!

Look here for instructions on obtaining tokens!
BID BID BID on Lot One!

To place a bid, paste this code at the bottom of your post!

[size=18][b][color=#FF7519][ BIDDING ][/color][/b][/size]
[size=11][u]Character you are bidding on:[/u]
[u]Amount you are bidding:[/u] [/size]

User Image

Known as Old Shoe in the horse waxing field, this blood mage once subdued an angry herd of human scarelings with only a kazoo after denying them the Laffy Taffy.

HIGH BID ON CRIMSON: AJ 150 TOKENS

User Image

World renowned termite trainer and handler Hollandaise has only left her dorm once before today's auction, and that was to pick up a hardcover, autographed copy of Fifty Shades of Grey: The Ghosts' Guide to Mastering Their Opacity.

HIGH BID ON HOLLANDAISE: MATHIAS 700 TOKENS

User Image

Driven into a mindless rage in the presence of grape jelly, it is suspected that this jiang shi was the force behind the Grape Massacre of 2011, a devastating fruit purge that left the township of Charleston Chew without the joys of toast and jam for months.

HIGH BID ON MEIXIANG: LASS 200 TOKENS

User Image

Long ago lauded as the Pied Piper of Bees, this harpy once saved an entire community of mermaids from a rare underwater fire by commanding her bees to form a buzzing platform of freedom that carried the mer-pod to safety.

HIGH BID ON MAYAA: MELLOW 310 TOKENS

User Image

After a tragic gravy accident, this brave amphisbaena received a torso transplant. His new torso is crafted entirely out of metal and keeps an internal temperature that is perfect for chilling cider.

HIGH BID ON AJ: CAMILLA 300 TOKENS

User Image

Unbeknownst to this saucy zombie, she called a Star Treat her father for the first eight years of her life due to an embarrassing eyeball mixup.

HIGH BID ON DÉSIRÉE: LASS 200 TOKENS

User Image

This lemur ghoul is solely responsible for the creation and distribution of RamWo, an indestructible polymer woven from her leg hair.

HIGH BID ON REESE: WAITS 30 TOKENS

User Image

When this valkyrie is not attending classes, she can be found hobnobbing with the underwater elite. Her handmade flying carpets are all the rage among environmentalists and stone cold killers. Just ask Danirate!

HIGH BID ON AZMODEL: MAPLE 220 TOKENS

User Image

Following an unfortunate childhood accident involving a parrot and a bowl of scabs, this zombie ghoul can only see in shades of yellow.

HIGH BID ON AISHA: DESZELD 618 TOKENS

User Image

Into fast cars, faster boats, and ludicrously fast planes, this mage goes nuts for those little plastic birds that sit on the edges of cups and drink by themselves. And danger.

HIGH BID ON VERUSHA: AQUILO 300 TOKENS

User Image

Famous DJ Pumpin' once said of this hellhound, "If you're ever missing your mother, tell this boil and he'll find you another one just like her."

HIGH BID ON URU'BAEN: MAPLE 250 TOKENS

User Image

On every other Moonday, this reaper abandons her quiet, innocent facade and harnesses the power of sideburns.

HIGH BID ON LACIE: AJ 250 TOKENS

User Image

This psychopomp once ran for mayor of Arbor Day Town. She won, but was forced to step down when it was learned that she only held citizenship in Halloween and Talk Like A Pirate Day Land.

HIGH BID ON KAILEY: KANE 844 TOKENS

User Image

Conditioned to respond to the word "the" with indiscriminate neck snapping, this peryton would have already killed everyone here at least three times if it wasn't for Reese's legendary RamWo.

HIGH BID ON AUREOLE: MICHAEL 300 TOKENS

User Image

After starring in the hit musical How Much for That Candy Corn Horse? this dream reaper faded into obscurity, eventually reinventing himself as an eager eyepatch model and masseuse.

HIGH BID ON DRUVIAN: WAITS 30 TOKENS

User Image

Don't ask her about the elephants.

HIGH BID ON ALA: WAITS 250 TOKENS

User Image

If you ever want to see an extensive collection of safari gear and mounted minipet heads, break into this ghost ghoul's room any Spookday between noon and 3pm. The secret door is behind the floor-to-ceiling portrait of her dressed as Sandy Claws, and the password is "rippling abs."

HIGH BID ON KIERAN: AJ 10 TOKENS

User Image

A stone cold killer, this vampire was once on record as the kindest undead to ever inhabit Halloween, at least until the invasion of the Cronator Brigade.

HIGH BID ON DANIRATE: EMILY 400 TOKENS

User Image

This vampire holds the world record for longest earrings worn to a minipet shaving festival, which has nothing at all to do with her mysteriously annulled marriage to Greeley Hendricks, star of the heartwarming family drama, My Itty Bitty Glowstick.

HIGH BID ON ALPINELY: LASS 20 TOKENS

User Image

This dormouse once stowed away in famed rock star Johnny Danger's tour bus laundry hamper for a week just to catch a glimpse of fame. All she caught was a bad case of Mold.

HIGH BID ON CAMILLA: AJ 400 TOKENS

User Image

All of this wight's pants contain a hidden lever that activates instantaneous breakaway... just in case.

HIGH BID ON SHAYNE: MELLOW 300 TOKENS

User Image

Known as The Bowler in certain company, this dormouse knows his way around a machete.

HIGH BID ON SORREL: ??? 578 TOKENS

User Image

This bakeneko once found an elderly reaper budding off of the base of his ear. The old gentleman detached soon after, uttering the cryptic words, "Sweebus eyeshadow," before disappearing entirely, never to be seen again.

HIGH BID ON DEACON: DAMIEN 350 TOKENS

User Image

The leader of The Spirit Sticks—Amityville's secretest of secret societies—since 2008, this leshy is also made entirely of s'mores.

HIGH BID ON AUREL: MAPLE 160 TOKENS

xiStoleYurVamps
xThe Semblance of Unity
xYayoi
x[A.V.]
xMeegane
xmangshra
xlizbot
xAz-san
xiloveyouDIE
xmusicaloner7
xPhiferWolf
xXaki
xKaefaux
xKaineferu
xKyribird
xcherno astra
xhanging gallow
xshyanimegrl
xRikku Takanashi
xSheyenne Thunderstorm
xMiidnight Melody
xHitsuzen

TiH Student Council

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:05 pm
Uru, pushed up onto the stage, looked nervous at first but gathered himself. Standing up right, he exhaled dramatically as he looked at everyone who met his gaze. Wonderful... He looked dashing in his sleek dark suit with subtle blue embroidery along his upper sleeves and shoulders. Crossing his arms over his chest tightened the suit over his arms and chest as he glowered silently.

Whoever signed him up for this was gonna get a good punch in the face.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:43 pm
Hearing her name called, Mayaa turned around, face lighting up when she saw who it was.
"Ooh, Camilla! Hi Camilla!!!"

Oooh, there were so many creeple! To be honest, she wasn't quite sure what she had signed herself up for, but sign-up sheets were meant to be signed, and after the first batch of students were ushered on stage, her eyes widened with glee.
It was a talent contest.
She was amazed by what some of the other students were capable of. Did she have some special talents also?!
And were the coins points? Maybe whoever got the highest points won, and it seemed like the pumpkin ghoul was winning right now!
Mayaa wondered if she'd get points too.

It seemed she didn't have much time to think about it when she was suddenly ushered on stage along with a bunch of other students, mouth slightly agape at the introductions. So. Many. Cool. Students!!!
And... she had the ability to control bees? And saved mermaids? She was a hero! o A o

Rikku Takanashi
Hi!

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:51 pm
It was interesting to see which students were "popular" among the lot, and Jala smirked when a hefty bid of 500 tokens was placed for the moth and pumpkin ghouls. Perhaps boils who were desperate for dates, perhaps? She didn't have much interest in bidding on ghouls, and waited for the second lot to be put up, but only one really caught her attention.

"50 on that slab of meat~" she purred.
Yes, Kenta, you were nothing more than meat to her.

Remaining tokens: 498

[ BIDDING ]
Character you are bidding on: Kenta
Amount you are bidding: 50 tokens

robot kitten
sup

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers