Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly x M3G - The Enemy of Your Enemy... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:03 pm
Schwartz shook his head with a frustrated sigh. "You don't get it, I have powers of grand destruction at my disposal! It's why I was plucked from the streets, because I had such potential and power that would aid the master in his schemes!" he stood up, arms outstretched as though looking out at an array of possibilities. "I have no grand desires, just the opportunity to use what I know and have, and yet..." his energy slipped away as his arms dropped to his sides. "...and yet here I am, little more than some vicious guard dog on a chain, kept around to look threatening, and scolded when I do bite back. Chosen for my prowess, but kept on a leash instead." he sneered bitterly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:19 pm
"All because the master fears you. Schwartz, although obedient, has a mind of his own - he does not fear the master. To the coward, it is only a matter of time before Schwartz grows bored and turns against him. He fears that which does not fear him." Charity explained, a small frown taking its hold of her dainty pink lips. "The master knows Schwartz' potential - yet he chooses to squander it for some mere illusion of control. He knows that the disturbed sorcerer could do as he pleased if he wanted, that he is far better than what the master can provide. Better under his thumb than a wild card out of his reach."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:30 pm
"Like black and white, though which is which I haven't the faintest idea..." Schwartz muttered the odd phrase as he stared out at the crater for a while more before he turned to collect his belongings. "You know, there used to be a magic lab here." he said randomly as he slipped his coat on. "Never did learn what the man was researching." With that he placed his hat back on his head and began heading back to their lair, cane in hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:43 pm
"And they say I'm the cryptic..." Charity muttered to herself under her breath, donning an amused grin once more as she got herself up to follow the sorcerer. There was a childlike skip to her step as she went along, humming a merry tune all the while. She asked no more of Schwartz' past or that of the crater, knowing it to be none of her business, yet she did not part from his company either.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:49 pm
As they neared the gates, Schwartz stopped in his tracks. "Would you like to learn magic?" The question seemingly came from out of nowhere as he looked back at Charity. "I'd imagine it would spare you a number of otherwise grizzly deaths if you could defend yourself. As it stands, you're little more than bait and a distraction. You're only redeeming quality keeping you here is your inability to die."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:24 pm
Charity raised her brows in surprise, stopping right where she was to seriously ponder his offer. On one hand, the master might be most displeased. On the other, she hated the master. Less grisly deaths meant a higher chance at a less painful existence. So, in the end, her choice was easier than she initially thought. "Yes. If one is willing to teach, she...I am willing to learn."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:31 pm
"I should mention though; white magic is the one area I have no expertise in. The only relief you'll find from an otherwise slow and painful death will still be a quick and painless one." Schwartz told her as he tipped his hat down and headed back inside.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:41 pm
"That will not be a problem. If she must, she will figure a way to self terminate temporarily." Charity responded easily with a shrug as she continued to follow him along once more. Permanent self termination, unfortunately, was not an option as of now. Still, that wasn't the point. The point was that the madwoman did not need white magic as of now, especially not for her own sake.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:59 pm
"Why haven't you ever thought of learning some form of self-defense? Whether it be magic or combat, I'd be quick to learn a craft if my only talent were coming back to life from a painful death." Schwartz inquired as he led the way to his room. The walls were lined with bookshelves, with the one exception of a writing desk tucked away in the corner. Sitting on one shelf, rather than books, was a violin, a rather dusty old thing that implied it was more for decoration that anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:08 pm
Charity huffed out a sigh before admitting, "It isn't that she hadn't thought of it so much as it is no one wanting the fragile waif to retaliate when stricken, sliced, or diced. They fear her to be violent simply because she is mad. But madness doesn't mean violence or murder. Madness just means madness." She even sounded a bit hurt to say so, if unsurprised.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:21 pm
"Then the master fears you too, does he not?" Schwartz removed his hat and hung it and his cane from his coat rack before going to one of his bookshelves. "In which case what retaliative abilities you hold have no bearing on what he thinks of you. The man is clearly paranoid." he ran a finger across the spines of several books. "He apparently fails to realize the basis of leadership. People will follow a man either out of fear of what might happen to them, because they hold similar goals, because of what the man promises, or because they believe him to do something they otherwise can't. Our lord could beat me for my excessive outbursts as much as he likes, I would still find myself following him as nowhere else would my powers be appreciated, even if I am scolded for using them without permission." he lowered his eyes, looking almost sad as he scanned the pages of a book to ensure it was the one he was looking for. Upon confirming this fact, he snapped the book shut and returned to where Charity stood. "The fundamentals of magic. I'd recommend focusing on one chapter a week for now, and once you're done there we can start moving on to the specifics." he told her as he handed her the book.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:33 pm
"...You never know. If such a place doesn't exist, then one can be made." Charity spoke softly, well, more softly than usual - lest she be overheard by another. Once he managed to find the book he was looking for and returned to her side, she gingerly accepted the tome with a meek smile. "Thank you, disturbed sorcerer. She...uhm...I will do so. You won't regret this."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:49 pm
"I haven't a doubt in my mind that I will, provided you study. Should you be able to defend yourself, I hopefully won't have to deal with your mad ramblings and pained shriekings upon your latest death." Schwartz promptly closed the door after their discussion. Plucking a book from his shelf, he settled in to read for the rest of the night until bed time, pondering the master's take on Charity's new magic lessons.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:57 pm
Charity had absolutely no doubt in her mind that the master would be wary or fearful of such a thing - possibly even disapproving since she had made a choice without his direction. Then again, he might be mollified if she played the fool for him as she often did. Some well placed giggles, a feigned rant and maybe some childish comments and his confidence would be restored. Her master had yet to learn, it seemed, that mad did not mean incompetent. But of course, that did not matter now. She had her assignment, and there was no time like the now to begin. Charity scurried off to some dark, dank hidey hole to do just that.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:34 am
Several weeks had passed since then. Missions came and went, the Master was just as paranoid as ever, and things within the organization were otherwise unsatisfying. Charity seemed to have just as many public freakouts as ever, but oddly enough, they were always at times convenient to the madwoman - not that the others were all that aware. If she felt that she hadn't gotten enough time to study, she would pretend like something had affronted her and would promptly scream and wail and flail until condemned to her chambers so that the others might know peace. She would then take the time to study, to ponder her subject, and then the next day she would ask Schwartz numerous questions the moment they were alone. And, wouldn't you know it, this day was once such day. Charity quietly roamed around the hallways of the Master's headquarters in search of the sorcerer, hugging the book close to her chest and keeping her figure mostly hidden beneath her bright red cloak.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff