Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:19 pm
Evan rubbed the back of his head. "That's a genie-like thing. It's rather complicated to explain actually." He said walking to Daren. "Are you ok? Why would water do that to you and your scrap bot?" He said as he began thinking. "Though, I doubt that this is place to talk about it..." He said looking towards the fence. "We do have police waiting outside of this junkyard..."

The man in black walked up next to Skye and tapped his cane on the ground "Perhaps....you should show these boys in blue how it's done? Go catch me those thugs.." The man said smirking down at her  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:39 pm
"You're asking the wrong guy." Daren said scratching the back of his head. "Just because I can throw fireballs doesn't mean I know why. Like you said, you're not sure why you can summon digital genies and s**t, right?" he said motioning for them to follow as he led the way to his escape route.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:44 pm
Following Daren, Joe looked back at Evan. "A genie? What pray tell is that?" he questioned him as he looked back to the body of the robot that Daren had crushed it's head now to nothingness. "Such strange thing that this city can create. Maybe my quest will find an answer here after all" Joe said with a smile as he moved with them towards the escape route.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:53 pm
Evan raised an eyebrow as he followed. "You're not form around here are you? A genie is a magical being...i don't know if they actually exist though.." He said as he walked. "Maybe we can find answers why the robot knew how to counter. It did say something about 'Essence' when it malfunctioned. Maybe we should look into that. Could mean something..." He said looking back at the robot's body.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:02 pm
Once they got to the back fence, Daren pulled back a few loose boards to show a hole for everyone to sneak through. "Well, you shoulda thought of that before you wanted that robot's head turned to scrap. Probably could've gotten something out of it while it was still in tact." he said holding the planks up for Joe and Evan before crawling through himself. The hole opened out into a narrow side street, barely wide enough to fit a car through between the buildings on either side of it, with a manhole in the middle of the road. "Now I hope no one is too easily offended by godawful smells, 'cuz I think the only safe way to go from here is down." he said as he bent down and easily yanked off the manhole cover. "At least until the police attention dies down, you know?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:53 pm
Skye looked up at the man that spoke. She recognized his face from the few times he comes down to the police department, but doesn't actually know him or his name. She just knew from how the other officers acted, he was well respected. Since no one objected, she was happy to go. "Yes, sir." she said with a nod before jumping the fence. Looking around, she didn't see anyone or anything except junk everywhere. She made it to the back fence and created some ice platforms so she could see more from above. Directly below in the streets, she could see three prime suspects. "Hey, you!" Skye shouted as she jumped down behind them. "You're all under arrest. Come quietly or I'll have to use force." she said as she showed them her badge.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:33 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Turning back to look at the one who had called to them Joe stood there quite a bit taller then the girl. "Force you say?" Joe asked looking her up and down as he looked back towards the manhole cover before chuckling slighty. "Nay, begone, we have no trifle with you child" Joe told her as he motioned for the other two to go ahead in the manhole. "You and your kin can go play with the creature that was dismantled in the forest of junk back there" he told her turning his gaze back towards Skye as he crossed his arms putting himself in between
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:47 am
Evan looked at Skye and then to the manhole. "Ugh....Can this day get any worse..." He muttered. He made sure to keep his face hidden before putting his hood up. "Hmm I wonder." He said as he closed his eyes. A purple glow came off his arm as data started flowing from his arm. "Make a wall or something..." he muttered as the data snaked along the ground and up along the wall before it began to build a fence between them and Skye. "We need to go now...I don't know if i can keep this fence up for long." he said as he looked at the manhole.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:57 am
"Sorry, junior detective, no time to play cops and gangs today." Daren waved to Skye with a smile from the other side of the fence. They'd crossed paths a few times before, and she was practically the Sherlock to his Moriarty at this point, if you were feeling dramatic. "Can I take a raincheck though?" he said as he shuffled Evan and Joe (somewhat forcefully in the latter's case) down the manhole. "And really, all I've done this fine day was act in self defense!" he protested as he backed up toward the open manhole. "Pretty sure sicking giant robots on people is against police protocol anyway. Buh-bye now!" With a cheery smile and wave, he jumped down into the sewers below, the manhole cover sliding shut above him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:03 pm
"I am NOT a child!" Skye said, clearly pissed off by these guys. Before she could do anything, a fence appeared between them. "Get back here! Whatever you did or didn't do today does not excuse you from all the other crimes you committed!" She said to Daren as she held up a hand and started freezing the fence so she could break through it. By the time she made it through, they were already gone down the manhole. She sighed, did she really want to go down there? It most likely sealed shut by that delinquent anyways and it would take a while until she can break through. She crossed her arms and sighed again, she hated it when they got away. Skye started heading back to the other officers, painfully having to tell them that she lost them. She'll also have to ask about the giant robots, she never heard of the police force having such a thing.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:09 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Being lead into the manhole Joe landed and showed little care for the smell as he looked back up as Daren hopped inside. "T'was thine enforcers of the law always ones to act in such a way towards the innocent?" Shaking his head as he looked around they had fortunately landed on the walkway portion of the sewers so they were not treading thru odin only knows. "Your culture's are strange ones" Joe said as he held his hand towards the manhole cover as a blast of electricity hit it to magnetize it to the metal beside it. A trick the shaman's had shown him when he was younger.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:23 pm
Evan sighed as he raised his arm towards the manhole. The fence broke down to it's original form and returned to him through the manhole. "Now where should we go? I don't intend to spend my day in a sewer..." He said as he put his hands in his pockets. "Honestly, I think something bigger than the run of the mill police is going on...that robot was a prototype. The city must be getting ready for something big...."He muttered before taking the camera form the robot out of his bag and inspecting it. "Unitech..." He said softly as he found a logo on the side. "That's where my interview was at..." He said sighing again

The man and the police had entered the junkyard and were investigating the robot. The man ran his hands over the burn marks on the robot before rubbing his fingers together and sniffing them. "Hmmm..." He muttered as he looked around for the robot's head. He found the smashed pieces and sighed as he tapped his fingers on his cane."They knew there must have been a camera....A Red was here for sure...." He said before turning to the police. "Take this robot to the lab. Tell my scientists to study it for any other major damages." He ordered as the police began scrambling to get the robot out of the junkyard. "We must be ready....the winds of change are coming."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:25 pm
Skye made it back into the junkyard when the other police officers started hauling away some pieces of scrap metal. Was that the robot that they were talking about? "Um..." she started when she saw the man to get his attention. "They got away, down into the sewers. The entrance's sealed, I couldn't pursue them." She explained as she glanced over at the heap of metal that was being carried away. "Sir, if I can ask. Was the police force using a robot? What did it do?" Skye asked, hoping that the man could answer her questions.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:02 am
"Don't worry, no one's spending any longer in the sewer than is absolutely necessary. I wouldn't torture anyone with this s**t." Daren said as led the group through the dank tunnels before pausing. "....That was a godawful pun that was completely unintentional, I swear to god. Really though, this is just the easiest way to get some space between us and them. We'll pop up part way across town and there's no way they'll be able to figure out which way we've gone. I'm afraid I haven't got a plan B though, so if anyone's got an idea of where we can go to crash and figure this out, feel free to speak up."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:08 pm
The man smiled to Skye "Ah....My young friend." He before putting a hand on her shoulder."That was merely a field test of my newest creation... You see, you aren't the only one with powers....criminals, low lives, thugs. They are all just as gifted as you are. And that is where my creation comes in. It's built to counter them, though..." He stopped as he walked over to the smashed cell phone. He moved with with his cane and began thinking. "Something hasn't been accounted for...Tell me, did something keep you from entering the sewer other than it being sealed?" He inquired before turning to Skye.

Evan followed suit and tried to not touch any of the walls. "Umm...well, my place is right near the junkyard...I do have an idea of where to go for now..." He suggested as he kept walking. "I have a friend who owns a tavern in the middle class section of town. He's pretty cool." He said as he put the camera away.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff