Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Relic Wars(ARC 1-Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Great work!
  I've seen better.
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:14 pm
((Sitting in the corner here with no one. XD))

Leon's musing was interrupted when he heard the sounds of horses approaching. Looking up, he saw that the King himself had arrived. Must have been a pretty big deal for him to up and show up like that. Maybe that weird guy did have a bounty on his head, maybe he was someone important or special. Either way, it gave Leon a chance at something he had dreamed about for years, stealing from the King, he did it all the time in a technical sense, but now he had a chance to go for the gold, literally. Sneaking time!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:32 pm
(ITS SNEAKING TIME! XD But ya don't feel bad I can't do anything with my people at the moment razz They are all set up now I just need to wait lol. )  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:33 pm
"Oh babysitting I can do. Just don't tell me I'm leading the team and I can manage." Jin said calming down as he folded his hands behind his head and turned to walk out of the tent to find Avice.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:49 pm
(Bump)  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:28 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(Sorry got Dragon Age:Inquisition the other day so........yea.....)
"Gotcha" Jacob said as he turned to walk off. "This shouldn't be to much trouble probably just another false alarm like the last one." Wave back towards him he started to run. Running quickly thru the guild hall he jumped over tables and chairs as he made a bee line for the front door. While strength was not his ally speed was defiantly on his side. As it had to be for once he threw out a lighting bolt he was usually a target. "Chancy!!!" Jacob called as he ran thru the front doors of the guild and jumped over the steps landing with a skid several feet infront of them. Looking around Jacob scratched his head some what. He didn't see the girl in the courtyard at all. "Damn it Damion that wasn't right. Where is that girl" he muttered likely not realizing he had ran past her only moments before in his haste.

Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:49 pm
(Its cool lol its only you and Meg I am waiting on and Zelly is now waiting on Mr Pacwomen and idk who OMG is waiting on XD )  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:14 pm
"Very well." After a chuckle at Jin's expense, she went on to give him some parting words before attending to other business within the bandit camp. "The last I saw of her, she was regaling the men with tales of her exploits at the eatery. Have fun with that." Her tone was one of clear disgust, meaning that she probably heard some rather sordid things that were better off unheard. It wouldn't be surprising, for Avice* was well known for her one-upsmanship and turbulent love life - if you could call it that. Then again, this was Circe, who was just as notorious for her prudishness. It might not have been as bad as she was making it out to be. Only time, and a visit to the camp's mess hall, would tell.

~*~*~

Chancy couldn't help but let out a groan of irritation. Of course, even when someone was looking for her, she was still unnoticeable unless she was screwing up - even if they were outright looking for her. Great. Just great. "I'm right here!" she exclaimed, barely suppressing her deep seated irritation. After a moment of thought, it donned on her that she was being looked for. She was a talented up and coming wind mage, but her large and frequent mistakes - along with her childishness - left her with a very poor reputation. So, naturally, she doubted his looking for her meant anything good. Now sounding a bit apprehensive, she asked, "Whatcha need me for? ...This isn't about the window thing, is it?"

~*~*~

{*I got permission from Mr_Packwoman for this reference and locational decision.}

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:42 pm

"Ahh there you are" Jacob commented when his attention was brought behind him to the young wind mage. "Window thing?" he asked for a moment before waving it off completely. "No no, something different entirely. We got a job down in the town. Apparently the King is there now searching for a wind mage that is apparently causing trouble down there. Being a wind mage and it kinda being your thing I figured I would go ahead and grab you to come along and see if it's anything more then a minor disturbance." Not really giving her much time to agree or disagree Jacob waved at her before rushing off towards the Town. He didn't feel like waiting currently and with the chance to get a few lighting bolt blasts in on something other then a training dummy he was getting a bit overzealous.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:42 am
Glad to have something to do other than mope around, even moreso due to her expertise - or at least familiarity - with the topic at hand. Grinning like a fool, she hopped onto her broomstick and flew after Jacob. All the while she giggled with unbridled joy. It was surprising at times how she was able to keep up with the older mage, or anyone on a job really, despite how she would play and frolic through the air the entire trip if allowed.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:16 pm
Jin walked into the mess hall, his hands in his pockets as he looked around, his attention caught by one particularly loud and rowdy table in the corner where Avice was. "Alright, I'll bite; who's a** did you pound--or get pounded by--this time?" he asked with a grin as he pulled up a stool and squeezed into the group. Whether he was just that laid back or genuinely enjoyed bouncing crude tales around was hard to say, but Jin enjoyed the chill moments like this where all that mattered was a good drink and story to go with it.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:31 pm
((Sorry, I'm waiting for the King I guess, might wanna help the situation a little.))

It was going to take careful planning and skill, the King was more than likely a hard person to steal from, especially given the guy's apparent armor fetish, dude was rarely seen without it. Almost comically, Leon snuck around, played the part of an old man, weaving his way closer and closer to the King. He would need a distraction, maybe, unless the wind guy from earlier did his windy thing again, then Leon could move his oh so deft hands for the score.

(Giggity)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:41 pm

Slowing to a stop on his horse Kaelthas looked back as the sound of hooves clacked across the ground behind him. The guard captain that had spoken with him finally catching up. "Have you had any luck with finding this mage?" His question was answered with a mere shake of the head from the captain. Sighing slightly he shifted his horse around. "A single mage within a city. It's like searching for a needle in a hay stack" he muttered more to himself then anything as he rubbed his chin. He needed to figure out a quicker way to draw this mage out of hiding so he could atleast clear up the mess or take him out which ever his hand was pressed into.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You see this is why I feel I need a broom M.U.S.E." Jacob called to Chancy as he ran. While it was likely a bit faster to grab a horse he and the animals never seemed to share a very good relationship. Usually any attempt to ride one of the foul beasts ended with him bucked off and laying several feet away in pain and on the ground. "Would make traversing a town alot quicker then on foot" he complained as they went about. It would take a tad longer with him on foot then with the aid of a horse but that was something that Jacob could deal with to keep from getting bucked.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:32 pm
Keeping his distance, Leon made sure to observe everything about his target before making another move. First, he would need to know where the King's coin purse was, to that end he would need to send in a Beggar, or an Orphan, or a Beggar Orphan! Next, he would cause a scene, probably two drunk guys fighting in the street or something. Finally, he would swoop in and nab the prize, or he would fail horribly and get sent to a dungeon for a bajillion years.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:00 am
"I would have never pegged him to be the submissive type myself. Although, there was quite a lot of pegging!" This sent the table into an uproar of laughter. Although she would never admit it, Avice greatly enjoyed her time spent with the guys like this. Almost as much as she enjoyed pulling off a good heist. After seeing her in action, her fellow bandits came to respect her skill and tried to include her in the fun. While reluctant at first, for fear of getting close, she slowly integrated and became "one of the guys". She figured she'd might as well enjoy her time in Bandit Guild while it lasted, it could be a permanent thing, though she was doubtful of that. Now she takes great pleasure in outdrinking everyone, and telling tales of her greatest heists and of her sexual exploits. Sometimes she makes up grand tales, mostly because she likes having her ego stroked. Regardless, she's usually the one to leave the table with the biggest ego. So Avice decided she would bask in the laughter and triumph of her latest tale, have a few more drinks, and then head off to bed.

Or so she thought. Amidst the roar of laughter, shouts, and table-pounding something caught her eye. That something being her favorite Monkey Boy entering the mess hall. Avice wasn't particularly close with Jin, but they had been on a few assignments together. Avice had great respect for Jin's skill. She considered him her equal in that area. Which she doesn't do lightly, as she takes pride in her skills, everything she knows being self-taught. But it wasn't Jin himself that piqued her interest in the moment. After the Lars incident she saw the boss call Jin into her tent. Knowing the boss, she knew it was strictly business. She's been curious about what was going on, but figured it best not to eavesdrop, lest she call Circe's wrath upon herself. She was just fine not asking questions, doing what she was told, and getting paid.

To Avice's surprise, Jin came over to her table. She had seen him in the mess hall before, but he never sat with her and her usual gang. They had spoken a few times before while on assignments or in passing each other around the camp, but that was never more than details about the assignment or greetings and pleasantries. That he would come over to her table was most curious indeed. There was either something important going on, considering he'd just been with the boss,or he was particularly bored this night.

Avice found it quite funny how famous or rather infamous she and the tales of her sexual exploits had become around the camp. Either way she was happy to oblige when he asked about her most recent lay. "Hahah believe it or not, it was the big man Lars himself. He was quite the submissive, which I wouldn't expect from a man of his stature and attitude. 'Tis a shame he was killed, he was quite good. But that's what happens when you're dumb enough to try and usurp Circe.". Avice giggled at the thought. How marvelously stupid it was. Little did they know that Avice purposefully had gotten Lars drunk a few nights back, and only slept with him to get some information out of him. She had noticed that he was acting strange and that quite a few people were missing from their designated sleeping quarters when she would wake up in the middle of the night for a piss. She learned that he was planning a coup and was going to take down Circe since he figured women were unfit to lead, and he found it demeaning to have to serve her. She warned Circe so she could be prepared, although she doubted she needed it. It was always good to get some brownie points from the boss. She could have joined and tried to help take Circe down, but she figured that to be a suicide mission, plus Lars would lead the guild into the ground. And while she knew Lars wasn't terribly bright, she never figured him to be dumb enough to challenge Circe head on.

(Sorry bout taking so long to post! Dragon Age Inquisition has had quite the hold over me haha. And I apologize for the length of the post as well! Figured I'd make up for taking so long to post and I figured it makes for a nice introduction to Avice. No worries, my following posts won't be as long unless a lot of stuff is going on or really important stuff is going on.)

Mr_Pacwoman

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:16 am
((I got DA: I too, so if anyone's wondering about my heavy internet silence over the weekends, that's why. xD And heeeeeyyyy, I just said Jin enjoyed hanging with the group too! Maybe he's not the vocal of the bunch, but he enjoys the rowdy stories and drinking too!))

"Up for a little espionage? Circe's got a gig that requires a little more finese, if you're up for it." Jin said as he leaned on the table. "And the number of stealthy guys around here I could count on one hand, so I really hope you say yes." Taking some insult to that, one of the thoroughly drunk men beside him tried to throw a punch at Jin, but he easily dodged by leaning back, not even breaking his calm demeanor or his sentence.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff