Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] C'mere, we're playing Mafia. (R1 results p4, openR2) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:39 pm
A Minion? "You are a good minion!" Rojo shouted quite suddenly once the professor had been silent for a time. He smiled brightly at Quillan. The demon might not have kept the heat off of Andrew or Horace, but Rojo himself had remained alive, and that was kind of all that mattered to the skeleton, at least in this harmless simulation. "That was fun. I will stay!"

He folded his hands on the desk and tried to peek over at whatever the plague doctor was writing. When he was unable to make sense of it, he turned his attention to Andrew and Blondie. What was going on there?

yylaayl
The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:23 pm
"Thanks! I was actually worried a bit that everyone would think I was acting too suspicious and wouldn't vote for me."He said while laughing to Rojo. He then turned to Kier. The boil figured someone had to be the seer, but if she knew that she wasn't one of the bloodshot members, then why didn't she bring it up? He voiced his opinion to the ghost ghoul, interest piqued. "If you knew I were the minion, why did you vote for me?"

hanging gallow
I switched response order or else it would look like he

Smerdle
asked someone a question and started talking to someone else without waiting for a response

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:42 pm
“Everyone else was already voting you for the most part and I wasn’t concerned that removing you would affect the good side,” Kier shrugged as she raised her hands up to her shoulders, palms flat as if to show she didn’t know. “But I still ended up voting for the hunter anyways I knew I should have voted mask boil. Plus if I said I was the seer then it would have been easy for any of the Bloodshots to either say I was lying or to vote me off quickly.” Giving him a grin and then putting her finger to her lips she whispered to him, “shhhhhhh if you can’t tell I am not really good at these games either sooo ssshhhhh. It’s still a lot of fun tho!”

yylaayl
SHE IS NOT THE BRIGHTEST CRAYON but she is fun

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas