Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yet Another 1x1 - Zelly & M3G Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:19 pm
"That sounds like an excellent idea." Rylen said glancing at the men as he stood up. He quietly pulled Morgan's chair out for her and ushered her to the door. On the way out, a mug of ale came flying their direction, which Rylen easily caught in one hand before it hit Morgan in the face. "Careful now, gentlemen. While you're more than free to sort out your problems, it wouldn't do to get innocent bystanders involved now would it?" he said, walking over to the group against all reason and placing the mug back on the table it was thrown from. "The rest of these patrons simply want to enjoy a peaceful meal. Perhaps you could move your argument outside?" he asked, despite smiling up at a man that was about twice as thick as Rylen in muscle mass and a whole head taller. The man may have been something of an intellectual, but his ability to read social cues could apparently use some work.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:24 pm
Morgan looked on in pure horror as Rylen went on to talk to the rabble-rousers, even after one nearly hit her in the head with a stray mug. She stood there, frozen for several moments as the unruly patron seethed at her friend. Surely, he would rip his head off if she didn't stop him. Yet, her feet simply would not obey her. They were firmly planted onto the ground, much like a tree's roots towards dirt.

The thuggish man, although clearly angry, seemed to be in an almost charitable mood. This meant that he didn't punch Rylen immediately for his insolence, and instead decided to leave him with a single warning before getting violent. "Mind yer own ********' business, twiggy!" Truly, a charming gentleman in the making. One could surmise that he probably was a sensitive soul, with a love for the arts and nature. He probably donated to charities, took long walks on the beach, and the stench of leather and manure that radiated from him was probably some fancy new cologne and not at all a sign of poor hygiene. Truly husband material, ten out of ten would bang.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:30 pm
"Come now, what seems to be the problem? If I can, I'd be more than happy to help this discussion reach a peaceful end, rather than cause extensive property damage." Rylen maintained his smile, although something in the air around him shifted, like he was ready to open a can of whoop-a** on these mofo's the second someone tried to throw a punch at him.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:44 pm
The man was undoubtedly about to prove his sensitive spirit and understanding by gifting Rylen's face with his generous fist, but Morgan was a selfish thing who apparently wished for the blessing instead. She rushed to Rylen's side, gently yet firmly grabbing onto his arm to pull him away at a moment's notice. First, though, she needed to placate the clearly-not-criminal-scum gentleman before them. "Please forgive him! It's been a long day, and we didn't mean to trouble you." Her voice was quivery and meek, which alongside her terrified expression, made her feelings on the matter clear. "Come along, friend, we should go." The thug promptly laughed at them both, and not noticing Rylen's changed atmosphere, went on to give one last warning - as the good samaritan he was. "Ye should listen to yet lover boy there, twiggy. Now begone, or I'll snap yer bones ta bits fer wastin' my time!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:12 pm
"You'll have to forgive me, but my conscience refuses to let these ruffians loose on the public. They're like a pair of bulls seeing red; they're not going to stop until one of them is lying unconscious on the floor, regardless of how many people get caught up in their brawl." Rylen told Morgan, ignoring the man's threats. "I can't see this ending well anytime soon. Go ahead and wait outsides, I shouldn't be more than a few minutes here."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:38 am
Morgan half heartedly lifted her arms, palms facing the brute disgruntled gentleman as she meekly backed off. Her eyes, much like a trapped doe, were wide in fear and apprehension. She stood quietly near the door, not quite willing to leave yet not quite willing to stay either. For the moment, she could only watch as the man gave out a battle cry and lunged towards Rylen.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:44 am
Rylen's smile faded away as he sighed. Rylen ducked down and delivered a hard elbow to the man's gut as he charged for him, more force behind the blow than he seemed to be capable of delivering. Then he quickly straightened up and delivered the same elbow to the thug's back.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:55 pm
The not-so-gentleman let out a painful wheeze, desperately trying to catch his breath before Rylen went in for another attack. He fell to his hands and knees, humiliated in front of the tavern patrons. This made him see red, trying once more in vain to attack the other male. "I'LL FUGGIN' KILL YOU!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:11 pm
Rylen sidestepped out of the way, letting the man fall on his face just outside the tavern door. He wanted to move this outside before anyone got hurt. Leaning against the wall was a rather hefty club the brute had brought along (probably some form of bandit or mercenary), which Rylen, despite his lean stature, lifted with relative ease as he walked out after the man. "Please, you've already lost your pride; I hope you aren't telling me you want to lose more too?" he said as he tapped the club on his shoulder.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:36 am
Thuggie said nothing in response, averting his gaze and holding an overall look of disgust. He was dumb, but not suicidal. He would submit for now. If they ever crossed paths again, however, he would have his vengeance. Of this, he was certain.

Once it became clear that the brute wasn't getting back up for the moment being, Morgan tentatively approached her friend. Looking rather impressed, she asked, "How do you manage to carry that thing so easily? I'd probably break my spine in two just tryin' to lift it!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:46 am
"Oh, this?" Rylen looked at the club on his shoulder with a curious look on his face, as though he forgot such strength wasn't normal. "Oh, I'm much stronger than I look." he told her with a smile, as though he didn't just pose a deadly threat to the thug, and tossed the club aside, landing on the ground with an audible THUD.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:10 am
The audible thud, along with Rylen's shockingly easy demeanor, left Morgan with eyes widened like saucers and a visible wince. 'Remind me to never piss YOU off!' she thought to herself before heading casually towards the door. "Somehow, that sounds like a massive understatement." she light-heatedly teased.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:13 am
"Don't worry, I assure you I'm perfectly human." Rylen said, though with his cheerful smile it was honestly hard to tell if he was lying or telling the truth and just adding that to screw with her. Of course, the rather terrified expressions of the bystanders also may make one wonder as to his true origins.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:20 am
"Never thought any different. Though, I have to wonder how often you must work out - er, train - in order to manage that." Morgan replied in a friendly, casual tone despite not entirely believing in the truth of his words. It didn't take a genius to know that ordinary humans can't manage such feats of strength while looking as slender as he did. At least the thug had the excuse of looking like a bad case of Roid Rage gone wrong!

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:26 am
"Magic." Rylen said simply, lifting a small pendant from beneath his shirt. It was relatively simple; just a gold chain with a gold disk and a small emerald (of course it was a green stone) embedded in the center. "Physical enhancements, a bit of fire power; I mostly just keep it around for emergency situations and dealing with assorted thuggery like this."

((Autocorrect tells me 'thuggery' is a word and i'm somewhat shocked by that.))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff