Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
When The Balance Shifts (Dante and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:11 am
Honey was about to reply when she was cut off again by his kiss, closing her eyes while letting her hands bury themselves in his hairas she kissed back, shifting ad their bodies pressed together.
Dante Kazahana

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:57 am
DragonMistress07
Honey was about to reply when she was cut off again by his kiss, closing her eyes while letting her hands bury themselves in his hairas she kissed back, shifting ad their bodies pressed together.
Dante Kazahana

His hands ran along her body as he kissed her. He pulled her body on top of his so that it was easier.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:09 am
Honey was wondering why she was giving in but at the same time, it felt too good and she really didn't careat this point. She shifted once again when he pulled her on top of him.
Dante Kazahana

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:23 am
DragonMistress07
Honey was wondering why she was giving in but at the same time, it felt too good and she really didn't careat this point. She shifted once again when he pulled her on top of him.
Dante Kazahana

He ran his hand along her hips and waist as he kissed her, before he began making out with her. Something about this blue haired beauty was different from other females he had been with before...  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:29 am
Honey shivered at the action as they made out. She had to wonder when she had started consorting with demons but the thought was pit out of her mind as there was something about Coyote that she couldn't resist. Whether a bad or good thing she did not know yet.
Dante Kazahana

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:35 am
DragonMistress07
Honey shivered at the action as they made out. She had to wonder when she had started consorting with demons but the thought was pit out of her mind as there was something about Coyote that she couldn't resist. Whether a bad or good thing she did not know yet.
Dante Kazahana

He slowly pulled his lips away from hers, but kept his hands on her hips and waist, "That was better than I expected. I didn't know angels were so... good. You especially taste amazing." he winked playfully.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:53 am
Honey blinked down at him as her mind cleared. "The same goes for you." she replied, blushing again at the comment, hating herself for acting like a school girl with a crush.
Dante Kazahana

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:06 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey blinked down at him as her mind cleared. "The same goes for you." she replied, blushing again at the comment, hating herself for acting like a school girl with a crush.
Dante Kazahana

"You have never been kissed before, have you?" He asked her as he looked up at her, "Then you probably haven't been intimate either, have you?"

He smiled, unable to stop himself as he watched her blush once again.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:35 pm
Honey's blush darkened but she nodded. "Yes. To both questions." she replied, avoiding his gaze. "With training, it never seemed important..." she added with a shake of her headas she sstraightened herself.
Dante Kazahana

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:02 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey's blush darkened but she nodded. "Yes. To both questions." she replied, avoiding his gaze. "With training, it never seemed important..." she added with a shake of her headas she sstraightened herself.
Dante Kazahana

He laughed, "Not important? You never gave it a try. It helps you relax. Hell I feel lots more relaxed and perform better on the battlefield..... well then again I represent the sin Lust of the 7 warlords so... i guess that kinda explains it a little..."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:28 pm
Honey looked down at him. "Well, I was too busy training or fighting to really do anything." she replied with a shrug. "Of course. Only I would gain the attention of List But...iI guess you aren't all bad." she added weitha smile.
Dante Kazahana

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:38 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey looked down at him. "Well, I was too busy training or fighting to really do anything." she replied with a shrug. "Of course. Only I would gain the attention of List But...iI guess you aren't all bad." she added weitha smile.
Dante Kazahana
[/quote
"It's just I know how to treat a woman." He said with a smile as he looked at her. He then sat up with her in his lap, his arms on her waist to avoid her from falling off his lap. He looked at her, "It's more just a title. I'm the best looking out of all the other warlords." He smiled playfully.

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:33 pm
Honey shifted, wrapping her arms around his neck to keep herself steady. "My, you are full of yourself, aren't you?" she replied teasingly, surprised at how at ease she felt with the demon.
Dante Kazahana

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:48 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey shifted, wrapping her arms around his neck to keep herself steady. "My, you are full of yourself, aren't you?" she replied teasingly, surprised at how at ease she felt with the demon.
Dante Kazahana

"I suppose you might be right." he said smiling as he kept his hand around her waist. He leaned forward and began kissing her lips again gently.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:11 pm
Honey gave a snort to the statement before tightening her grip atpround his neck as she kissed back.
Dante Kazahana

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces