Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Unlikely Heroes (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:42 pm
"No." Cheria said when he assumed that she wasn't from this world. "I was born and raised here in Virtue which is how I've seen the changes. I just thought it would be good for visitors from other worlds to know what's going on lately. Like a fair warning so people can avoid trouble." She then let out a small sigh. "It would be nice to go back to the way things were before. Now there's a lot of scared and paranoid citizens out there, not to mention the low-life criminals."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:46 pm
The ma raised an eyebrow and started laughing. "Nooo I think you're mistaken...it's just me and my family." The man said as he began to shut the door. Kojiro smirked form his hiding spot. "Seems like there is no fooling that arm thing...." He though as he leapt quickly over to the room where the wife and kids were held in the form of a purple mist cloud. The cloud entered the room under the door as one of kojiro's eyes and his demonic mouth became visible to the three people bound and gagged in the room. Kojiro smiled as he floated over to the kids. "Do you believe in the Bogeyman?" He asked as the kids began to sniffle as tears started to form in their eyes. Kojiro smirked as his tongue ran over his sharp teeth. "Good...I'm one of them...now your mommy is going to help me with something....don't tell otherwise I'll make you a bogeyman and bogeywoman.." He threatened in a soft sweet voice as he move to the wife. His expression became very serious as mist like arms wrapped around the wife. Kojiro smiled as he leaned in next to the wife's head. "Do be quiet....this will go all the smoother...you were the one who alerted this heroic fool..." He said as he opened his mouth as the misty hands grabbed the wife's head and covered her mouth allowing for Kojrio to get at her neck. He licked his teeth before biting into her neck. He pulled away as mist flowed into the bite mark healing it. Her eyes grew wide as they changed from their original color to a purple matching the husbands. "Go.....make sure the hero does not enter...not until I'm finished here...." He instructed as he released the wife. She walked to the door and left the room to go meet her husband down stairs.

((ah i'm sorry to hear that man, I've been busy with work and life. plus getting ready to die on my 21st next month))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:29 pm
Natas narrowed his eyes as he hoped back onto the stoop placing his hand on the door, the spear began to melt over the door, natas new this would take sometime but he knew he had to check, he began willing the black mass under the door to check out the room

((What do you mean by die on your 21st, you just gonna party that hard? Cuz thats how i felt after my 21st lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:13 pm
Kojiro moved from the room with the children to the man's study. He looked around and saw transcripts for his books as well as research into the Amethyst Apparition. His eyes now showing in the cloud of mist which narrowed as he growled. "Damn fool...." He said as several mist swords formed around him. "Slice n' dice boys..." He commanded as the swords began swings and slicing up the room tearing it to shreds. He looked towards the man through the open door as he growled again. "I knew I remembered your name....you were the one member who didn't go with your gang...so, You fled here?" He said in a deep voice before giving a wide, sharp, toothed grin. "Well...if i would have known that...you would have suffered longer...but at least I got your kids..." Kojiro hissed as he moved back to the room with the kids. He stopped and looked to the front door at the black mass trying to enter the house. "Hmm....He's a persistent one." He said as he walked to the room and grabbed the children before pulling them to the foyer. He had them wrapped up in long whips of mist as he stood cloaked in his mist cloud waiting for Natas to enter the house. "Drop the acts you two...." He said smirking as the wife smirked and started screaming. The man smirked and started yelling about releasing the kids to Kojiro.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:26 pm
Natas heard the scream as the mass then hardened he removed the door in front of him, the black mass began change again"I knew something wasn't right"he said as the eye scanned the area from the center of the mass'Gunnir mode 5'he thought to himself noticing traces of purple mist. the mass responded by taking the shape of a large shuriken while the armored arm shank turning into a much sleeker form. though his weapon had yet to fully form. He shuddered at the mention of kids. He ran into the foyer confronting the villain"Let the kids go"he said holding his hand open still waiting for his weapon to harden  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:36 pm
Kojrio smirked and chuckled. "Sorry...No can do." He said as the wife began sobbing and the man's fists began trembling. "You see...the smell of fear and the sight of it in the eyes of youth is sooo filling..." Kojiro said in his cloud form. "Plus, they are apart of an old score..." He said as the mouth chuckled. "I'm sure you understand, plus these children need a new home...a home with me." He said smirking as the mouth frowned. "Seeing as how they are orphans...." The man and wife smirked and suddenly lunged at Natas wielding large kitchen knives. Kojiro began moving towards a room with a large window. "I'll keep them safe mister hero..." He said smirking as he watched the parents attack

((yeea, i plan on going HAAARD! lol))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:44 pm
The arm moved defending his host against the attack as the black shuriken finished forming. the eye in the center connected to his palm with what seemed to be a malleable rod. it began spinning quickly kicking up a wind."Making people puppets is rather boring if you ask me"he said facing Kojrio. "Being an orphan isn't any fun either. But if theres anything i've learned from going through that myself, even in the face of fear you must remain strong for there will always be a light to shine through the fog"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:53 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"3....2...1...." A voice came from behind the two as a canister was tossed into the room clanking several times as it rolled to rest in between Kojiro and Natas. A blinding flash and deafening sound filled the area as the canister exploded. "4" A voice called moving into the room as two gunshots could be heard as the man and woman were struck in the middle of the chest with a non lethal shock round meant to drop them in an instant. "2..." Walking into the room with a dark pair of shades on Jacob stood as he tossed another two flash bangs over towards Kojiro. As they hit the ground one rolled behind him the other coming to a rest infront of him as they detonated again. In his ears the same blue tooth like gadget rested blocking the sound and the shades blocking the light from the explosions. Two more rounds were unleased aimed towards the mist holding the children currently. The rounds were like the first non-lethal and meant to drop them as Jacob stepped just infront of Natas. "Drop 'em creep" Jacob called both is pistols aimed towards Kojiro.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:01 pm
"No need too"Natas smiled as the shuriken spun faster and faster causing the mist to disperse, he tosses the weapon before beginning to change the shaped causing it to become malleable again, it wrapped around the two kids and he pulled them to his side"Good work gungnir"he said with a grin, the eye seemed pleased as it began taking its original from of a large spear the armor getting larger again," Thanks for the assist I guess"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:08 pm
Kojiro hissed as he dropped the kids from the mist. "You little..." He said as he covered his face with his kimono sleeve as the cloud of mist covering him cleared slightly but instantly returned. "Vile heroes..." He smirked and started laughing. "those 'puppets'....they are much more than that....but that's for you to find out...." He said as he looked towards the children closest to the door and got an idea. "Heads up boys...." He said as a whip of mist grabbed the other and he slung the kid at the two before grabbing the other and leaping into the other room and busting through the large window in the room out into the air.

((no you ninja posted me shining lmao))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:15 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Moving forwards Jacob took the brunt of the toss catching the kid and stumbling back a few feet before falling on his a**. "Ouch...." he muttered setting the kid back on his feet as he stood back up checking his pistols quickly for his round count before looking to Natas. "Not over yet" he told him before running after Kojiro. Jumping over furniture he tossed his second pistol into the air catching it with his other hand as he felt his belt only to come up empty. "s**t already" he muttered switching his pistol back to his free hand as he chased after Kojiro firing a few more rounds after him aiming to get him to drop the other kid. 'Good thing he know how to roll with this. Tho hell he might have thought I had switched sides his act seemed more real then anything'
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:23 pm
Kojiro spun around as mist flowed from his sleeves. He slung his hands towards the bullets as the mist swatted the bullets away. "ah-ahhh...this one is mine!" He said as he shaped the mist into a whip and slung it at a nearby rooftop and pulled himself and the kid onto it away from Jacob. "This is fun..." He said as he began floating while carrying the kid and dashed along the roofs towards the marketplace.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:13 pm
Shut up, I'm good at what I do. "And I thought I had a bad rap sheet, some of these guys do stuff that make normal psychos wet themselves." Damian mused, there had been times that Leon thought about doing something, but he was no hero and he preferred to stay out of sight and out of mind, he lived longer and made more money that way.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff