Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Sanctuary of the Blades Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:05 am
DawnShadow666

Dameon black

Sebastet gave a sigh of relief at the news, "Good. That's settled then. I'll just-" she stopped mid sentence and gave him a slight frown even as she started to realize that she wasn't going to stop purring any time soon, "Wait... Gypsy, you said? Well crap again..." she said when he nodded.

She glanced in the direction the pheromones were coming from then turned back, "Guess I'll talk to her later, then..." she said softly and gave a heavy sigh as she looked around the place then looked back at the male and his grip on the female in his lap.

She held up her hands in a defensive gesture and shook her head, "Again, I'm sorry I interrupted you two. I'll go," she paused and looked over her shoulder then at the main house, "over there and leave you two alone now," she decided and started in the direction of the main house.

As she moved, she moved like the feline she'd been born as. Namely, all hips and swinging tail.

As she moved, she realized why she'd thought he was Shade initially, aside from the feeling of his energy. In the past, when she'd wound up dropping into the shadows by accident as she had tonight, she'd wound up coming out of the shadows and dropping right into Shade's lap. To the point that it had become a running joke between them. Of course, he usually asked her what she was running from when she did it...

But there was no Shade to ask her what she was running from this time... And that thought only made everything hit her all over again, making her lower her head as she walked towards the porch of the main house...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:36 am
User Image

Jake

Jake was still watching after the strange woman as she walked away. normally he would be taking in the sight of her curvy form swaying with each step, however his mind was else where, and without even thinking within the same ball park, he spoke. " Are you running from something" As the words slid from his pale pink lips, as he blinked in bewilderment. His following thoughts were as followed ' The F*** did that come from?' his brow arch sharply. Jake shook his head in an attempt to clear it. Then looked to Lin asking her if she was feeling alright. He was worried she'd pass out again, like she had on her arrival here. once sure she was fine, he allowed his eyes to tranfer back to the Vampiric Feline.

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:57 am
DawnShadow666

Dameon Black

Sebastet heard him and actually stumbled a step or two before coming to a halt for a breath or two. She didn't turn as she put the pieces together then kept walking as if she hadn't heard him. It helped that he hadn't said the words all that loudly. But hearing those words were like a dagger to the heart.

Her old friend was dead. And reborn.

She wanted to go back and tell him who he truly was but knew that it was forbidden for her to do so. But it wasn't easy. Gods knew it wasn't easy...

As she finished the approach to the porch of the main house, she slowed to a stop at the base of the stairs and closed her eyes for a moment.

She should go. She shouldn't be here. Yes, she needed to talk to Gypsy, but she knew she shouldn't be here.

She thought about Crow then figured he'd come after her once he realized what had happened.

That question, though...

Was she running from something?

She was running from everything...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:26 am
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lin
Lin gave a surprised squeal when Sebastet appeared in their laps and caused the chair to break. She was a bit surprised to see that Jake had kept his hold on her when they fell. She looked over and gave Sebastet a confused look when the Hylarr spoke. She returned her attention to Jake. "I'm alright, Jake," she said quietly. "A bit worn out from the events of the day, but I'm fine." She rested her head on his shoulder and purred a bit, feeling safe and warm with him. Even though they hadn't known each other long, Lin was obviously already quite attached to Jake.

Dameon Black
Crew

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:58 am
Red Gypsy

User Image
Anna
After Sebastet pulled her into the shadows with her, Anna managed to get control of where she ended up. But her first thought was to make sure that Sebastet was alright. So she remained hidden nearby and watched Sebastet interact with Jake. Once Sebastet reached the stairs to the front porch, Anna stepped out of the shadows next to her. "Are you alright, Sebastet?" she asked quietly. "I know seeing that man was not easy for you. There is another here as well. I sense that Gypsy is with someone who feels just like Jaeger. It seems that both of them ended up finding their way to Gypsy." She spoke quietly so that she wouldn't be overheard, knowing the problems that would arise if the wrong person heard her.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:58 am
User Image

Jake

The woman paused as if she had heard, and then just continued on her way. So Jake turned his attention back to Lin. " Well lets get you inside to rest.... Before any new surprises spring on us." With that said he slowly lifted her off his lap, and stood. Shade gave he a light peck on the cheek before setting her on her own feet, gently. He would have carried her inside, but he was no better off than she was.
He wrapped an arm around her waist for her support, as much as his own. He led the way into his small housing unit, passed the oddly white funiture of the seating room, and then into the bedroom. Here he help her onto the bed, collapsing next to her with an " Oof"

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:09 am
Dameon Black

Sebastet looked up at Anna and shook her head slightly, "No... It's not easy..." she said softly and closed her eyes again, "I'm getting to where I hate living this long, Anna... people keep dying on me... I'm going to have to watch what I do from now on as well just so I don't wind up dropping in his lap again..." she added, suddenly feeling the weight of her age.

It didn't help that she was going to have to watch what she did from now on...

"Oh yeah... You might want to leave soon... Unless the guy who might be Jaeger gets his act in gear, we're all going to want to find someone to wind up in bed with... And not to just sleep... Gypsy's going into heat..." she pointed out, knowing that she should leave as well but not knowing where else she should go.

She guessed she could go back to Ash's place, but that would simply be giving in to her desire for Crow. But her instinct demanded that if he truly wanted her, he had to come after her, had to prove that he could track and catch her. She didn't really understand it all but it was instinct.

She couldn't fight instinct very far, "I can manage here... I'll need my weapons and maybe some more clothes, but I'll manage here. I need... I need Crow to find me... I can't explain it. It's a Hylarr thing. I just..." she tried explaining a bit then found herself turning to stare at the building where she could see the bare outline of Jake sitting with Lin in his lap then turned back and shook her head slightly.

"I don't know how much longer I can do this..." she said mostly to herself then continued on up the stairs onto the porch only to sit down on the top step, pushing her hair back over her shoulder with an irritated sound.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:54 am
DawnShadow666

User Image
Lin
Lin nodded and allowed Jake to set her on her own feet, smiling at the peck to her cheek. She sighed a bit when his arm went around her waist, happy that he was helping support her a bit. She got into the bed with his help and then giggled a bit when he collapsed next to her. "Looks like you're just as tired as I am," she noted. She rolled a bit and rested her head on his chest. "Is this comfortable for you? I can move if you want me to."

Dameon Black
Crew

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:09 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Anna
"A long life can be a terrible one at times," Anna said quietly. "But you do have friends, Sebastet. Ash and Crow care for you. As do I. I'm here for you if you need me. And at the moment, it would seem that you do. So until Crow manages to track you down, I'll stay with you. I'm not worried about Gypsy going into heat. The way she may affect us doesn't worry me. I can handle it. I'm more worried about you."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:25 pm
Dameon Black

Sebastet gave a shrug of one shoulder as she watched Jake and Lin head inside his little house then gave Anna a wry look, "If my mate wasn't dead right now, that heat wouldn't worry me. As it is, if she doesn't get taken care of soon I may wind up joining the party in that little house over there, making them both very happy, and regretting it in the morning..." she pointed out then really thought about that one.

She had to shudder, "Do me a favor Anna... No matter what happens with those pheromones, keep me away from... Whatever-his-name-is-now... I do not need to wind up in bed with Shade, in any incarnation... it would totally change our flirting thing..." she begged softly.

She really needed some help on this one, knowing she'd be more susceptible to the pheromones right now than at any other time in her life...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:54 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Anna
Anna gave Sebastet a simple nod. "I'll make sure that you don't get to him," she said quietly. "Not just for you, though. I'm not certain that the girl would be able to handle you joining in on them if they start something. I watched her for a bit when I got here. Her heart is weak. From what I could tell, if her heart rate gets above a certain level, it'll simply give out. And I'm fairly certain that you joining them in bed would push her heart rate that far." Was Anna exaggerating a bit? Yes. But she hadn't been lying when she said Lin's heart could give out. She was actually a bit worried about that. Jake may not have been the same as Shade, but Anna didn't want him to fall for Lin and then lose her if her heart just stopped.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:08 pm
User Image

Jake

Jake rolled to give her more room to move, and then settled into a resting position with her resting her head on his chest. His arm wrapped around her slender form. " This is fine." He gave her a smile and twinged. " Yes i am very tired...." He lets out a heavy sigh as he closes his eyes. " Wish Tulpa was hear.....Wait who..Gahhrrrrrr" HE moaned as he placed a palm to his forehead. Who the hell was Tulpa, and why had he said that?
An image of a young human girl covered in dirt, and tattered clothing. Her eye wide with fright at whatever was staring back. Jake felt a strange pressure in the back of his mind, it was not pain, not necessarily. It was almost like his mind knew something he could not grasp, Like something pulling at his being.

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:09 pm
Dameon Black

Sebastet nodded back, "Good point. Yeah, I need to stay out of that one... Thanks," she took the explanation at face value instead of as an exaggeration. That alone should have told Anna something about Sebastet's time in Grann's room... and the damage she was likely to do if or when Crow finally caught up to her. It also explained the reason for the instinct the Hylarr lived by.

They had to be caught by a male strong enough to handle them. It was simply the way they worked.

She shook her head a bit to clear it, "Okay, we need to talk about something else... Once Gypsy's back to herself, how would you feel about keeping an eye on her for me? She'll need help if she's doing what I think she's doing with this place. She knows a mercenary's life, nothing more. She'll be setting up her own Merc Company. Perfect if your goddess has chosen her to reform the Reapers. But she'll need help setting it up, getting recruits and such..." she suggested, knowing that Anna would think the whole thing through before making a decision.

But her emerald eyes went back to Jake's house, "Unless I miss my guess... Your goddess had her settle Shade's soul as her first task... Not easy to ask of her, if you ask me... Now she has to contend with having him around and struggling with who he was..." she added, knowing that Gypsy would have to contend with learning her Reaper abilities on top of putting together a merc company. Not easy... A former Reaper would make things a bit easier on her... And give her a friend she could tell everything to...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:40 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Anna
The moment Jake said that he wished Tulpa was there, the shadows wrapped around Anna, about to take her to him. She figured out what was going on and stopped herself from moving. She looked down toward Jake's hut. "It seems that there may be more of Kedar there than we thought," she said quietly. "He spoke my codename, Tulpa, and expressed a desire to see me. Even if he didn"t realize what he was doing, he called to me. And I almost went to him. It seems that I'll need to be careful as well." She looked back to Sebastet. "I'll think about it, Sebastet. But I've offered my services to Ash to guard his twins. And if Kedar's new incarnation is starting to experience anything from his previous life, it may be risky for him to see me."

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:54 pm
Dameon Black

Sebastet frowned over that one, "He said something earlier... something similar to what Shade used to say after I landed in his lap... It was always funny at the time, but not this time... It was spooky..." she told Anna softly then gave a heavy sigh and shook her head.

"Alright. Just get me through this small bit then you can go back and tell Ash where I landed. Me being here is going to be bad enough as it is..." she finally decided, knowing it would be for the best. She just had to survive Gypsy's heat without doing anything... regrettable...

She just had to figure out how she was going to handle being around him while she was here... Ignoring the situation wasn't going to fly. She'd just have to come up with something plausible to explain a mistaken identity...  
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff