Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The Dreaded Day (Titus / Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:12 pm
"Yeah, your admirers and mine should have a meet up." But Titus was far from heartbroken over the fact that he didn't have ghouls or boils busting down his door as Hel said. Having friends was okay, he didn't mind the idea of it now as much but an actual relationship with commitments and dates just sounded exhausting.

"Well, the days not over." Always the pessimist. "But so far I guess it hasn't been bad." He shifted a bit as Riyo's arm encircled him in a hug uncertain what to do at first. Titus wasn't sure how to feel about these small gestures of affection but he patted her arms none the less in a way to reciprocate the action.

"I'm not sure," Titus thought it over. What could he do with the rest of his day? "I know my Uncle wants me to stop by but I don't know if I want to risk it." He knew his Uncle had a gift for him and with him it was a roulette game on what it could be.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:33 pm
The cat ghoul couldn't say she was too upset over the lack of dogs barking up her tree either, so to speak. Truthfully she wouldn't know what to do with a situation like that. She barely comprehended the ways of affection herself.

"Yeah, whatever." Releasing him immediately after the arm pat, Riyo reached up to pinch the boil's cheeks. "I'd love to see your idea of a good day if this is just is just barely above bad." If he even knew what a good day was. The demoness had experienced her fair share, but every day was grand compared to her earlier years. Bad things still happened, but in the bigger picture they seemed lackluster.

With that thought, the feline withdrew her arms from his person and scooted off the bed. "Guess I'm glad I stuck with plan A." Riyo looked down at her uniform with a huff and shrugged. Oh well. Trotting back over to where she left her shoes, she cautiously bent over to pick them up. "You're welcome to stay here if you don't want to go back into civilization. I'm sure we can find something to do."

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:03 pm
Riyo had started to pull away and Titus assumed that would be the end of the contact so he had been far from prepared for the fingers that painfully pinched his cheeks. "Hey!"

He jerked away from her hold rubbing at his cheeks to ease the sensation. "A good day certainly doesn't involve people pinching my cheeks like my Grand-mère." He grumbled.

When she pulled away and got off the bed Titus followed suit but paused for a moment as a grin spread across his face. With a few quick steps he reached for the ghoul and hoisted her up to sling her over his shoulder trying to be mindful of his horns. Not that Riyo was going to be completely comfortable draped over the one on his shoulder.

"Well, you didn't completely stick with Plan A now did you and it would be a shame if Plan B didn't get the appreciation it deserved." He quickly stepped into his boots and headed for the door with Riyo in tow. It looked like he planned on leaving and with her still dressed like a maid.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:23 pm
To say Riyo was surprised by the sudden hands grabbing at her would've been one of the biggest understatements of the year. A loud squeak escaped her mouth, followed by a mild 'oof' of discomfort. "What the-" Riyo immediately dropped her heels in favor of reaching back to cover herself. "TITUS!" She screeched, her face the color of beets. Why was he stepping into his boots? Why were they- "No! No you're not taking me out!"

The feline was ready to claw the daylights out of him, but if she took her hands away from her backside, the fact that she had recently been unmentionable shopping would've been announced to the rest of the world. "You filthy b*****d!" The more she wiggled, the less comfortable the situation got, and the fact that the uniform was lower cut just made things all the more nightmareish. What had she done to deserve this?

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:48 pm
"Why not? Otherwise you got all dressed up for nothing." His grin widened, gaze shifting to the feline's discarded heels only briefly before he stooped to pick them up. See he could be nice on occasion, even if it was coated in malicious intent.

"Besides, what fun is it to be cooped up all day?" He continued his tread toward the door ignoring the feline's protests as he stepped into the hall. "And its my birthday, I thought I got to tell you what to do for the day."

If Riyo hadn't realized her mistake yet she certainly would soon. Titus was going to take full advantage of this whole birthday thing if she was going to dump it in his lap.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:01 pm
"T-that wasn't-!" She had begun to make a loud protest until the door was opened. Riyo didn't want any of her neighbors to hear her, because that meant they'd come check on her, and they'd see her... In this...

"That wasn't the idea..." She whispered angrily to him, trying with all her might to pull the skirt of the dress down farther with little to no success. "It's plenty of fun. That way you don't have to deal with anyone's bullshit!" her voice was still a low hiss, but it was obvious she was still fighting with the idea, until he used her words against her, that is.

Riyo almost immediately clammed up, her ears folding against her head as her grump face filled the vacancy of her expression. More than likely it would be there for the rest of the day. This was not the direction she thought the evening would go. Not at all. The demoness hadn't just shot herself in the foot, she'd amputated it completely. "Jack I hope Hel isn't on campus today..." Riyo mumbled to herself and allowed her head to droop. This was the grave she had lovingly prepared for herself. Might as well lay in it.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:34 pm
"Hey I had already intended to go out before someone decided to stop me. Now I can go out with a servant at my beck and call." He patted Riyo's leg in a gesture to let her know who he was talking about as if there were any doubts about who he meant.

Titus wasted no time heading for the stairs refusing to put Riyo down in the very likely chance that she would just retreat back to her dorm. "So where to? I'm thinking the maul." He was on the first floor in no time and heading for the front door of the demon dorms when he heard Riyo's last little murmur.

"I can always text her a picture if you're worried about her missing the outfit."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:48 pm
A low growl escaped the ghoul's throat as Titus patted her leg, taking a moment to smack him in the face with her tail. Not that it would hurt, but it made her feel better at least.

Wait. The maul? Did he just say the maul?! "Do you hate me or something?!" He may not have been able to see it, but Riyo looked panicked. All this time she'd done so well to hide the fact that she worked at a maid cafe. Only Titus knew, and suddenly the whole situation was about to explode out of proportion.

"Do NOT text Hel. She'd harass you just as bad as she would me." What with the picture coming from HIS phone. She could already imagine some of the awful questions the valkyrie would ask, as if her face could get any redder...

"Look. I stay true to my word. I told you I'd do whatever you asked me to today, and I meant it.. But you need to keep in mind that I'll still remember this on the other 364 days that aren't your birthday." And Riyo would be sure to pay him back tenfold.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:05 pm
"Nah, I don't hate you. Just taking advantage of your plan B. Remember it wasn't my choice that had you dressing up in your work uniform."

He paused at the front door though at the mention of Hel harassing him. The demon actually had to think about it but she had a small point. Not to mention she could potentially blow the whistle on the fact that it was his birthday. That wasn't exactly an ideal situation. He could see Hel making this day miserable all over again.

"Oh? So is that a threat to take away my free pass for the day since its my birthday?" Not that she said he had such a thing in the first place, he was just assuming. But as Riyo probably hoped Titus gave in and slid the ghoul carefully off his shoulder and set her on the floor before they even left the dorm. He dangled her shoes in front of her once she was settled on her feet, his expression calmly neutral.

"You've been working at that cafe for so long its weird you're still afraid of people seeing you. Surely people from school go there."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:31 pm
He had a point there. Riyo had just taken the incentive so she didn't have to explain her intentions, though this was a bit of a stretch from what she thought would happen.

"Free pass? When did-" The feline stopped as she felt him shifting, suddenly back on her feet. Oh, good. She could stop tugging her dress down now. With a loud huff, Riyo began fixing the pieces of her outfit that had become askew after her ride. "That horn probably left a bruise.." She grumbled and stepped into her shoes.

"I didn't figure I'd need to give you some special free pass because you were going to torment me for the rest of the day." She looked up at the boil with a furrowed brow. They had both had a good time on her birthday. She certainly hadn't needed a 'free pass' from him.

But when the question of her fear came in, she contemplated his reasoning. "If they did, I didn't recognize them and they didn't recognize me..." One reason that she had even agreed to the job in the first place was because it was far enough away, being seen didn't seem like a huge risk.

That didn't mean it would never happen, however.

Riyo's eyes lowered to stare at her feet, contemplating her situation. "If you really want to go somewhere... Lets go somewhere." She sighed. "If... That's what'll make you happy." That WAS her whole goal for the day, after all. "I'll carry your ******** bags if you want to go shopping."

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:47 pm
"Sorry, I didn't have much say on my shoulder ornamentation." He shrugged. Really they were a pain in the a** but trying to keep them short was more work than it was worth. It was easier to just struggle in and out of clothing.

"Well, you should know by now what I consider fun." The boil explained with a grin. "Free pass or not I like pushing buttons and yours are pretty easy to find." He reached out to mess with some of the frills on her sleeve. Perhaps he just didn't want to be the only one frazzled over this outfit.

He grinned a bit when she relented to the idea, drawing back to place his hands on his hips. "It's no fun when you just agree to it." Really he didn't want this looming over his head the rest of the year. "Go change or whatever, if you're lucky I'll still be here when you get back. I plan on getting out of this place before Gina gets bored and decides to show up." Honestly he would probably be safer in the reaper dorms. It was the last place he wanted to be so it would no doubt be the last place Gina would look for him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:03 pm
He was right. By now Riyo realized that the torture of anyone and everyone was his favorite pass time. "You're such an a**." The way she said it, however, reflected that a lot of times she didn't mind that so much. He was endearing in his own douchebaggy way. To her, at least. The feline playfully swatted his hand away, her expression falling flat when the boil told her to go change. "Really?" Another button successfully pushed.

"Whatever. I'll be back." The ghoul groaned and started up the stairs. She got about half way before she remembered what she was wearing and immediately started tugging her dress down again, shooting him a look over her shoulder that said 'don't you dare peek'.

Roughly ten minutes later she came rushing back down the stairs in her casual skirt and long sleeved top, hoping Titus hadn't actually planned to leave her behind.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:17 pm
"I am." Titus agreed with a tone that said he took great pride in that title. Not everyone could pull it off so successfully.

Shooing the ghoul on he watched Riyo trudge back up the stairs only to pause when she suddenly tried to pull her dress down and cast him a look. His face immediately flushed from the implication but he managed to cast her a returned look that said 'like I haven't seen it before.'

He turned away shortly after as she made her way up the stairs and disappeared. Honestly a small part of him wanted to just leave but he was slowly starting to realize company wasn't all that bad. Friends made life complicated.

"Uuhh," He groaned as he made his way to the common room and threw himself over the edge of the couch there letting his legs dangle over the armrest. It was there he remained until Riyo came back down the stairs in her more casual attire.

"Hey," He spoke just enough to catch her attention, raising his hand before letting is fall back against the couch. Titus had already fallen victim to lazy mode, sprawled out over the couch, his wings draping over the sides like a thick inky cloak.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:35 pm
Riyo managed to catch a glimpse of the hand just before it fell back down. Why was he laying down like he was ready for a nap? The cat ghoul figured he'd be concealing himself somewhere off the beaten path in case she who should not be named came through the doors.

"You just look stoked to go wherever we're going." The feline pointed out. A devilish smirk crossed her lips as she promptly had a seat on the pointy couch cushion that was the nightmare demon. "I thought you were worried about being spotted."

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:19 pm
"I'm allowed to relax while I wait." The demon grumpily replied, narrowing his eyes as the feline took a seat on top of him. "Do I look like part of the decor?"

He reached up to shove at the feline, his gaze drifting toward the door. "I didn't think you would be gone that long. Besides I'm not in clear view of the door. Gina's got an IQ in the single digits I figure she would probably wander upstairs without realizing I was here." Or at least that's what he had been banking on. Thankfully Riyo arrived and there was still no signs of the reaper ghoul.

"But now you're here....so if you wouldn't mind moving, your majesty, we can get the hell out of here."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff