Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[D-PRP] This Seems Fishy (Hel/Amrita) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:06 pm
Day 2

"Bet me." Hel rocked lightly under the shove, grinning all the while. "Ya! There is tons of pride, because the real challenge is blowing the cap off what everyone else deems the top! The challenge is surpassing what everyone deems great!" The reaper exclaimed excitedly and earnestly.

"Oh, are you now? You act like an old crone most days." It was here she shot Amrita a wicked grin, and gave a hearty laugh. Grumpy dude. How accurate. "Ya We are!" Hel boomed cheerfully, "The only way out of it is--" And here, Hel's cheerful tone suddenly turned intense and gravely. "--death."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:35 pm
Day 2

"Bet you what? You can't master something you know nothing about!" Amrita continued to insist this, with the whine still clear in her voice. "That challenge still works if you start from the ground and work your way up!" That was how she saw it, anyway.

"Most days? You haven't seen me in a long time!" Not since the incident with the baby, which was less old crone and probably more aspiring showgirl. The wicked grin caught her off guard, and she paused as she stared at it, almost afraid of what Hel was about to say on the matter. To her surprise, she was delighted by the sudden grave turn of events.

"Poor guy. You know, I haven't seen him around in probably a year."

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:45 pm
Day 2

"Natural talent." Was Hel's argument, and she did believe that some beings could natural excel at some things with little to no practice. She also did believe that mastery came from a ******** ton of work as well.

"Ya, but when I have seen you, you are an old crone." She grinned. "Ha! Poor guy indeed!" Amrita's statement had her brows furrowing in thought, before she shrugged. "I am not surprised? He is victory lapping the s**t out of his third year...by not attending classes." That last part was muttered more than anything else. "The last time I saw him was--" Hel held up a finger to do some very basic math, and once she reached an answer, she had to double check and then triple check herself. "A little more than four...Octobers..."

She knew she'd been gone for a spell, but the reality of how long suddenly had her sobering up a bit. She didn't quite know what to say after that, except to also point out: "I suppose that is also how long it has been since I have seen you."  
Enoh Love rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 15 Total: 35 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:55 pm
Day 2

"What!" Amrita yelped as she was called an old crone - again - and let out a small whine. "I am not! Helma is an old crone. I'm a young...thing." She finished lamely, but with an almost childish huff that said she totally won this.

"That's crazy! I hope he smartens up soon, or he won't deserve you." Amrita continued to fish, pouting the whole way. It was terrible that Mac was being such a...well, she didn't know what to compare him to, simply because she didn't know the circumstances, but she didn't agree with what was happening at all. Poor Hel, alone out here for four Octobers, without that grouchy a** to annoy.

"...Huh, really?" Four Octobers, huh? Amrita lifted a black hand, counting the months off on her dark fingers. "Huh...I guess so. That's crazy. Time flies, huh?" Sobering was one way to put the situation. Something about the patchwork darkened as she stared at her hands.

Four Octobers had passed. Four.

She wondered how much of them she remembered.

lucyal

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:23 am
Day 2

"So are an old crone!" Hel retorted oh so maturely with a grin. "You are like...on the porch, metaphorically ya, and you are like...scarelings turn down your music! I do not know what it means to let loose once in a while! I wave my cane at you!" The reaper's voice had gotten high pitched as she did her imitation of an old crone Amrita. She even waved a dark hand in the air as she said this. "Or maybe that is just when you are around me." Hel put her palms down on the dock to hold her weight as she leaned towards the undead, grinning.

"I have a theory about why you do not like me."

Hel then blinked though about talks of who deserved what, her grin disappearing. She gave a thoughtful hum before chuckling. "Nah. It is not like that at all! Besides, he has most definitely earned himself some passes for hanging in there through my shitty attitude these past few years." This was stated matter-of-factly and with good nature. "Plus...it is not his fault this is my job!" She laughed then, before she looked over at Amrita and quieted down.

The undead was staring at her hands again, and something about her had changed in that moment. Hel stared at her for a bit before she reached over and grabbed one of Amrita's hands, and just held onto it. She grinned at her.

Enoh Love

Enoh Love rolled 3 20-sided dice: 10, 10, 10 Total: 30 (3-60)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:29 pm
Day 2

"Oh my jack!" Amrita cursed, shrill and laughing, as Hel told a rather amusing story about the old crone Amrita. She reached out to shove the reaper again, really the only thing she could think to do for the moment.

"A theory huh? What would that be?" This should be interesting to hear.

"Oh? Well, I guess that's probably true." The patchwork mused, grinning a little bit. "But it's also kind of his fault for not focusing on work too?" She shrugged, her attention distant as she was focusing too much on the whole four octobers thing. That was a lot of time to have pass, when you don't remember the majority of it. It was troubling, and -

Hel reached over and took her hand, and for a moment, the patchwork seemed startled. Her fingers froze as if she wasn't sure what to do about it all, torn between pulling her hand away and letting it happen. Her grey eye turned to stare at the Reaper for a moment, before she offered a slight smile in return, and gave her hand a small squeeze. The beautiful moment was short lived though, as the fishing rod - still held against her stomach - gave a hefty jerk.

With a grunt, Amrita dropped Hel's hand and sat up like a shot, gripping the rod and fighting the monster fish that was trying to make a getaway with the lure. She struggled, and shifted, and in the end had even gotten to her feet, to dig her black skin into the splintering docks.

Then, finally, there is was, flopping breathlessly at her feet. The massive ornamental fish, with the jewel on its forehead.

"...Ididit." The patchwork breathed out in shock, pulling the creature further away from the water lest it try to escape. "...I did it?" She repeated, what was left of her face scrunching up in confused surprise. Relaxing, she then turned her attention to the Reaper, a large grin splitting her torn lips.

"-I DID IT!" She cried, letting out a loud whoop of victory.

lucyal

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:27 pm
Day 2

Hel was going to reply to all of the things, she really was. She was definitely going to tell Amrita her theory. She was going to point out that Mac getting or not getting a job right now wouldn't have affected that it'd been four Octobers since she last seen him, and some other stuff, too, but then--

Hel kind of forgot they were indeed here to fish.

One track mind.

If shifted from a job to do to just hanging out with Amrita.

Now the job was flopping on the docks, nearly completed.

Hel stared at it in surprise, eyes wide, before it turned to the patchwork, who was grinning at her and celebrating. It took a moment for it to catch on, and soon Hel was leaping to her feet with a joyous shrill cry. "YOU DID IT!" She then reached out and grabbed the undead in a bear hug, lifting her and spinning her around the dock enthusiastically.

"YOU ARE THE MASTER BAITER!"

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:52 pm
Day 2

The Reaper scooped her up into a bear hug, and Amrita let out a gasping laugh of surprise. Today had turned out to be amazing, so much so that the impending threat of tomorrow meant nothing. Hel received a death-lock squeeze in return, before she uttered a small yelp.

"Don't call me that! It sounds dirty!" The patchwork laughed, unable to be mad under her great achievement, and finally wormed her way out of the death hug. "So what do we do with it now? Who do we bring it to?" The other fish were pushed closer to the edge of the water, and the bucket was tipped to free them back into the water.

She was feeling generous apparently, and more willing to let her precious fish free.

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:59 pm
Day 2

"Ya! That is the point!" She grinned, and was eager to turn the fish in to be officially done with this job. "OH YA! The fish needs to be taken to the Bounty Clerk in the Guild Hall...you remember that building we passed in the square, ya? It needs to go there!"

Hel collected her it's-a-bracelet-maybe and other small materials and hastily stuffed them into her side pouch. Clasping it shut, she then took to grabbing the carp by the tail, waiting for Amrita to hoist it by the front.

"Let us go and claim honor!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:21 pm
Day 2

"Yeah! I remember!" Amrita was too excited to argue about the whole Master Baiter thing; she just wanted to go the guild office and show off the result of a day's hard work. Once their things were collected, the patchwork strapped the rod to her back again, and leaned down to stick her fingers into the fish's gills, using it to hoist up her end.

Between the two of them, they got to the guild office in at least semi-decent time. The fish only slipped five times between them - who knew they would be so slimy?! Well, Amrita did, but she was too excited to care.

Then, once at the guild office, she let Hel take the lead. This was technically her bounty after all.

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:31 pm
Day 2

Took charge she did. Hel, with Amrita's help of course, handed over the fish to the clerk, who seemed very surprised to see the fish. She shouted exclamations here and there, and once she calmed down, did she hand over the bounty. First was a sack of seeds. Hel passed that onto Amrita, shoving the hefty sack against the undead's chest and not caring if she caught it or not.

"Yours!" She exclaimed. All 1,100 silver seeds. Hel had no need for it, and Amrita did deserve something for all the hard work she put in anyways. When the precious gem was handed over, something lit up in Hel's expression. One step closer to getting home. The gem was carefully wrapped into a scrap of silk and then tucked into her pouch for safe keeping until she could turn it back over to Nox.

Once this was finished, Hel had a new destination for them.

- - -

Evening had settled over Castlecrone, and the way Hel spent the evening was like any other night, but this time with good company and a job done. The reaper had snagged them a cozy corner booth in the crowded and nosy tavern now, and was currently hunched over a hearty bowl of stew with her ale nearby.

"We can go around all the markets tomorrow!" Hel exclaimed in between eager bites of stew, like she hadn't seen food before in her life. "If you want, ya!? See the city more in detail?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:46 pm
Day 2

Amrita did catch the hefty sack and she did hold it close, but what she couldn't do was believe it. Hel had just given her more seeds than she had ever made in a whole month, over a single fish.

"I...um...well okay..." Her gaze went distant as she went over the things she could do with eleven hundred seeds.

- - -

Majority of the seeds had been hidden away, but she kept some for their evening out. The catch had mostly been a joint effort after all, and the patchwork insisted on paying for their dinner and drinks at least. Besides, at the very least, she was fairly sure this was her last night here at Castlecrone. Seeds were of no issue tonight, if she were willing to go out with a bang.

"That'd be great!" Amrita cheered, the bowl in front of her tiny and still full. It was an undead portion, and she had only taken a few bites out of it, like she had the night before. Her ale was half empty though, in celebration. "I would love that! Do you mind if we got up early for it, though?" She wanted to make the most out of the last day she had left.

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:59 pm
Day 2

Meanwhile, Hel was demolishing her gluttony demon sized bowl.

"Ya! Early is more than fine!" She grabbed a piece of bread, tearing into it and not even finishing it entirely before she was shoveling more stew in. "Stupid bird will be pleased! It had seen some ribbons here and wanted to get some for Nina! Been bugging me, ya!? The answer was not now until the job is done, so it shall be pleased, ya."

She ate some more BREAD.

"OH! I never told you my theory!" Hel grinned, and actually took a few moments to pause in devouring her meal. "I think the reason you do not like me is because you are afraid of how well we would get along~ !" Hel gave her an obnoxious fox eyed grin. "You just want to dislike me, so it pisses you off that we could be friends!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:58 pm
Day 2

"Ooo~" Amrita drawled out, her eyes narrowing slightly and she grinned as if this were some big juicy secret. "So Chocobo's still courting Miss Nina, huh? Good for him! We'll make sure we pick out the nicest ones." She dropped the look, and started poking around her food. Not to eat it of course, but just to occupy her hands. "He's got a lot of time to make up for, being away from his lady for so long." The tiny romantic in her head, the one she hadn't really realized was there until recently, was set on the idea of Nina waiting for him. It was romantic, even if it was somewhat unrealistic.

That was also an opinion she kept to herself, considering Hel's position was mostly the same as Chocobo's.

"Theory...? Oh! Yes, okay, let's hear it." She sounded dubious, and it reflected in the look she gave Hel. The expression stayed as the theory was revealed, and once it was out in the open she had no idea what to make of it. While she tried to figure it out, she settled for giving the Reaper a blank stare.

"That's...pretty ridiculous. Why would I avoid making friends?" She had enough enemies after all.

lucyal

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:00 pm
Day 2

"Courting..." Hel repeated slowly, her spoon hitting the bottom of her now empty bowl, which was immediately thrust up into the air, rattling in the large bowl. "OI!" She cried out above the chaos and noise to one of the bar wenches. "ANOTHER!" She, fortunately, did not throw the bowl on the ground after making that demand. Gramps taught her better.

The reaper's eyes rolled up to the ceiling in thought as she held her bowl up. "Courting." She said again, digesting the word before she laughed. "It feels more like marriage!" She finally exclaimed with a grin. "Only because Chocobo has integrated so well into her life and has taken on all the pups as it's own! It picks them all up by the scruff so gingerly with it's beak and then tucks them under to sit on them and--" Her bowl was taken away, and Hel glanced at the bar maid before turning back to Amrita.

"It's little bad eggs." She laughed, and then leaned in, grinning.

"Hey. Never said you were bright! HA!"

Enoh Love

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas