Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Adventure (Jack/Chel/???) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:04 pm
The hand on her shoulder slid between her back and the gravestone. "Thank you for telling me." He almost mentioned not breathing a word, a wry joke about not making her repeat quarantine, but that felt too grim and too close to home. "I don't know how much I can involve myself," he said instead. "What I can learn from the clones might help, it might not. But if they think I'm a traitor, I don't..." He shuddered to think about it. "If you trust some of them, if they're honestly worth it, then I'll trust your judgment."

He made a small face at his own words as if not having expected them to come out.

"But if you're going to stand anywhere in front of me, maybe wear some heels." He was starting to pick up that trait from Chel, the impulse to switch to something more lighthearted when he was dangerously close to something serious he wasn't prepared for. "Otherwise I'll be split in half before they even get to you," he drawled.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:14 pm
Chel nodded her silent agreement. She didn't want Jack adopting her lifestyle, just to accept it. That was all she ever asked of anyone. Nobody needed to be like her.

"Then I need to borrow some of yer shoes," she told him, running her knuckles along his jawline. "Cause I don't own no shitty heels." She had a soft smile, one she seemed to be wearing more and more. One that belonged to Jack by merit of when it appeared. "How's it feel bein' on someone's lap eh? With your tiny little leggies."  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:22 pm
It looked so out of place on a vampire's face that he had to laugh a little. "Weird," Jack admitted, letting his feet knock against her. "Like the world grew too large even for me. How's the view from up there?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:56 pm
"I feel like I got a girlfriend," she told him, greedily reaching forward and curling her legs so Jack was absolutely covered in her hulk form, chin on the top of his head. "So itty bitty and smooth."

She let out a chuckle at Jack's expense. "Makes me nauseas bein' so far up. S'like stilts." She began rocking from left to right, mostly to annoy Jack. "Next time I'll come as a hot mermaid for ya."  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:06 pm
"Ghoulfriend," he corrected her, groaning as she tucked him in and rocked. It was more for show than because he was truly annoyed. "I personally enjoy being able to see everything from up there. Nothing escapes my sight. It's a real b***h in hide and seek, though, if you're not the seeker."

He sighed. "Damn shame we can't go beyond the school. I'm already in love with this place."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:39 pm
"I like small things," Chel refuted. "S'fun to watch 'em squirm." Chel's meaning was probably different than the kind of squirming Jack liked. Or maybe they were the same. "Big things are good too. You know what they say Jackles, size don't matter~"

She let out a noise of agreement, relenting her death grip and softening to something more intimate. "M'glad you like it too. I don't get how Evan can look at all this and want to destroy it." Her fingers ran down on of Jack's arms. "I think people who hate it never seen it. I tried so hard to get him in a golem after. If he could just see it..." There was always going to be a part of Chel that was painfully sore and tender when it came to her friendship with Evan. She was nostalgic maybe, something mixed with vulnerability for sharing it with Jack.  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:59 pm
He could have pointed out that some found reason to. Nevada had been killed by a student, for instance. Others had their own stories with strong advocation for eradication. But he understood that objectively it didn't tip the scales either way: whether a person believed in only black and white or could see the grey, it was still going to be a messy, imbalanced, and near impossible to ever set straight. Chel, as someone who understood people on a level he couldn't reach without the greatest of difficulties if at all, probably already knew that.

"Nevermind him. It is wonderful." Hair pressed to his face thanks to her perch, he had to try and plant a small, blind kiss under her chin; it translated to more of a graze of teeth thanks to the fangs. "We should have been born monsters and demons," Jack said after a moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:11 pm
A lingering thought in the back of Chel whispered that they still could. She was unsure if it was Tenebrae's voice or her own.

"F'you could be aaaanything in Halloween, what would you be?" She asked him, leaning her head into his small n** without meaning to. Such small lips, such tiny fangs. She hated how much it reminded her of Nevada. She tried to push the mist from her mind, it was Jack's space now.  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:17 pm
He puffed out a breath. "Hrm. G-man says I could be a perfectly good giant," Jack replied with a snort. "He would say that. I don't honestly know, though."

He ducked his head out from under her chin and grinned toothily. "Vampire seems to suit me, clichĂ© and predictable as it is. What about you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:23 pm
"A dragon- ah no, no a bigfoot- wait ******** but there's killer siren mermaids- oh ******** and robots." Chel was far too excited for such a simple question. She was also unaware that Halloween didn't have robots.

There were too many options so she posed it to Jack, "What you think I'd be?" She put a hand on her enormous chin and said, "I think you'd make a good pride demon. Then again maybe vampire's best for Eddy Cullen." She used a hilariously low voice and robotically said, "My own personal brand of lust demon."  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:35 pm
Jack laughed loud enough that he had to cover his mouth, which was a first. "This is the skin of a killer, Chel," he snickered. "You have to wonder how werewolves and vampires actually feel about that series...But as for what you are..."

He tilted his head and considered her for a moment. He could imagine Chel as all of them: a raucous dragon, an obnoxious bigfoot, a sultry mermaid. Jack hummed before deciding, "Doppelgänger. Ghosts that can take on the appearance of people you know in the original mythos, but whom probably can shapeshift to just about damn anything in here."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:43 pm
"I think history's shown I ain't able to change nothin' about me," she said with a snort. Jack's laugh was still ringing in her ears- she'd only heard it that loud and unfettered once before. "Though I guess being able to turn into a dragon at any time solves most of my problems."

The pumpkin sun was hinting on sunset and tinting everything an unsettling shade of orange that seemed to cast shadows on Jack's face in just the right angle to make him look like a serial killer. Chel had never felt more comfortable.

"Unless you sayin' it for selfish reason. You just want a ghoulfriend who can get a bigger a**." She stuck out her tongue. Three steps ahead of you Jack.  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:54 pm
"Well, I'm not saying a bigger a** would be bad..." He wasn't even going to try and deny it. "What I was going for wasn't that you change yourself," Jack continued. "I meant the way you adapt to people. You stretch yourself for them."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:57 pm
"What? No I don't."  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:06 pm
"You do, I think, in your own way. You read them and then react accordingly. You've literally spelled out for me," he said with a more wry smile, "how exactly to deal with AK when she had that little episode, since apparently I was doing it wrong. You're loud and rebellious, but you're sensitive about people."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff