Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The rainbow fox that fell to earth (reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 4:22 pm
User Image
"Easy Zero chan. You're in the hospital. You passed out and I didn't know what else to do." Luna said still holding his hand smiling glad he was alright. She was sitting on his bed so she hugged him glad he was alright. "I'm so glad you're alright." She said hugging him as tears of joy welled up in her eyes.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:34 am
User Image

Zero looked at luna then said "Luna i am not alright my father warned me this would happen i held it in for so long i didn't want to tell you i am a demon saiyan." zero took a deep breath then exhaled and said "when i was a baby a demon from our homeworld came to my parents and said a great evil will fall on earth and that a sacrifice must be made a child will do. so my parents made me a demon saiyan more powerful than any saiyan or their alternate forms." then he looked at luna and said "two things might happen the demon said i might save earth or help destroy it. it depends on how i turn out." zero looked out the window while sitting on the bed and said "I never asked for this?" then his father said "I am sorry son i will take my leave." withthat said zero's father left.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 1:39 pm
User Image
"Zero......" Luna said before she smiled and hugged Zero. "I don't care about that. All I care about is you and that our baby comes into this world healthy and alive." She said as she hugged him from behind.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 1:55 pm
User Image

Zero looked at luna and kissed her then he said "Ok good i love you so much." he went back to the bed and laid down then he said "There's room here if you want." he laid there looking at her with a gentle smile.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 5:53 pm
User Image
Luna giggled as she came over and laid down with Zero snuggling up to him as she did. The baby started kicking a bit as she laid down.

Nine months later, Luna had just given birth to a beautiful baby girl. Luna smiled as she held Zero's child in her arms while Zero was next to her. "She's beautiful Zero." She said as the baby cooed in her mommy's arms looking at Zero with her icy blue eyes she got from Luna. She had her father's hair and Luna's ears and tail. She cooed at Zero as she looked at him wiggling a bit while she was held inside of the blanket she was wrapped in.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:01 pm
User Image

Zero couldn't stop crying he said "Man i hope this never ends." he took his daughter and held her and said "I will protect you and your mother with every fiber in my being i will do anything for the both of you." then he put his finger to her hand and she squeezed his finger and he said "Wow she's got my strength and her mothers beauty. looks like i won't have to scare the boys away she'd be doing it for me hahahahaha." he sat next to luna and said "Things will get even better." but zero thought of what his father said to him. he handed his daughter to luna and said "Luna i think we need to talk." he got up and begun pacing back and forth
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:13 pm
User Image
Luna got worried as he began pacing back and forth. "It's about what your father said right?" She said quietly as Aurora had fallen asleep in Zero's arms. "Zero chan.....please calm down.....you're making me nervous. I understand that you're nervous as well but you know what pacing does to me." She said referring to the fact it made her think something bad was going to happen in the next few hours. She didn't want anything to happen to Zero or Aurora.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:48 am
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "My father said there is a huge possibility that i might of past some of my demon side to Aurora." then he started crying and said "But then he said we both share the burden of protecting earth and i never wanted that for her." he sat in the chair crying
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 2:05 pm
User Image
"Zero...You know that as long as you love her she won't care. To be honest, I anticipated it. Once your father told me what was happening, he later told me to prepare for what might happen if Aurora did inherit your demon side. I know that you didn't want this to happen. But it can't be helped." She explained as she placed a hand on his shoulder as the chiar was next to the bed. "Don't worry Zero. I'm sure you can teach her to control it. If anyone can do it, you can." She added as she smiled at him before she pet his head while holding Aurora who started falling asleep in Luna's arms snuggling into her mommy's chest with her little tail wagging inside of the blanket.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 2:10 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her and said "alright get some sleep the best thing for me to do right now is to train." He got up and said "I will be back later. Love you babe"
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 2:19 pm
User Image
"I love you too Zero-chan." Luna said before placing the sleeping baby in the hospital crib on the other side of the bed before she too fell asleep after Zero left. She sighed softly as she looked at Aurora until she fell asleep, unable to believe that they had brought their child into the world. Luna was really happy and she hoped Aurora would be as well.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 4:42 pm
User Image

Zero left the hospital flying away. he went to the mountain wastelands to fight the dinosaurs to train. he didn't come back till late afternoon the next day. he arrived back at the hospital late afternoon sweating and he sat in the chair next to the bed beside luna and fell asleep.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 5:43 pm
User Image
Aurora woke up and started crying as Zero entered the room. Luna woke up and jumped a bit when Aurora started crying. She barely got any sleep last night but smiled as she picked up Aurora comforting their daughter before seeing him asleep in the chair. She carefully got up, and covered him with one arm. Aurora cooed a bit as she was held by her mama who soon began playing with their newborn quietly so Zero could sleep.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:00 pm
User Image

Zero started talking in his sleep but it was not his own voice "This world in 18 years will end i must hurry to become stronger i am to weak right now as a demon saiyan and now part of my power has been passed on to another she must train as well when the time is right." zero woke up shaking his head and he said "I have a head ache." then when he started walking he collapsed on the floor
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash