Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] The Crashing of Tides (Andromeda x Darias) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:42 pm
And as realization crashed down on her, solidified with him pushing himself against her and the squeeze to her bottom. Andromeda's face turned a brilliant scarlet red and she let out a squeak that was in the pitch of panic. What he was suggesting was... was... very intimate. "Darias, I-I -I don't know if I"m ready." She squeaked out, panic obvious in her voice as she stuttered. This wasn't a step, the was a full on drop and she couldn't see the bottom.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:54 pm
No. No, he was done waiting. He was rolling down a wave and there were no brakes. With a groan he abruptly rolled so she was underneath him. "We'll find out then together eh?" With that he pushed his lips against hers in a rough but passionate lock, his hand moving from her rump to the small of her back. He got to where he was by taking initiative, and by the stars he was taking.

Kira of Flame

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:44 pm
There was a soft cry of protest as she was pinned below Darias, but she didn't struggle or fight against him. Her lips pressed back against his and her palms pressed into his chest, feeling his skin hot under her hands. She didn't have to verbally agree to his offer, her body was saying all that it needed to over the matter.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:48 pm
It was all he needed for consent, an inch to take a mile. He deepened their kiss and let their bodies do all the talking.

OOC: FADE OUT TO BLACK FOR BOW CHIKA WOW WOOOOW!  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:01 am
Adromeda lay back on the bed, exhausted but content. Her body ached from the exercise, her hair was tousled to the point of standing out at strange angles, and she was pretty sure that is was now late afternoon and no longer morning. Beside her was the culprit of this, and she looked over at Darias only to be reminded of how much a sculpted looker he was, with no shirt (or anything else) covering him. She felt her cheeks turn a rosy red as highlights of the last couple of hours played back.

"I guess there had to be at least one benifit to your habits. You are incredible at what you do."

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:51 am
He didn't know how many times they went, as it seemed as soon as a session ended a new one began. It was surprising no one came to check up on them, as somewhere in the marathon they'd forgotten to be quiet. He didn't rightly care, simply relaxing next to a rather glowing Andromeda. Even with her tussled hair, she was the most gorgeous pae he ever laid with. And he had been around. "Glad ye can 'preciate it." He slowly looked the female up and down, doing some appreciation himself of her curves. "Methinks though I'll be dropping anchor with you." A peculiar admission from the Captain, saying he wouldn't be tussling with any other women. But he was open to new things. Even this 'monogamy' thing he's heard about.

Strange. He had sent Andromeda off with breakfast hours ago, and hadn't seen her since for her list of chores. Black Jack eyed the position of the sun before ducking into the room they shared. Not there. She wasn't in the mess hall, the doctors, or the crows nest. Which only left a certain Captains quarters. But she wouldn't be there all day, would she? "What did me Cap'n do this time." He grumbled under his breath. He shuffled his way over to his planning room, where he knocked. No answer. The muscled pae tried the door to find it unlocked. No one there. But the door to Darias' private quarters was slightly ajar. He walked over, and peered in through the crack.

No.

How could this happen?! He flung the door open. "Andro! I expected this from him, but YOU?" A hand flew to his face over his eyes as suddenly he realized the Captain was utterly and completely naked. "Now I lost me bet!"  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:12 am
The statement that came from Darias' mouth caused her to look up at him with wide eyes. That was something she had never thought she would hear the captain say. That he wanted to stay with her, and only her. That shocked expression then turned into the warmest smile she'd ever had, echoing how her heart was feeling. Without a word, she leaned over and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

Black Jack barged in and completely ruined the moment. With a cry of surprise, Andro grabbed to the nearest sheet to cover herself. "Black Jack!" His next statement caused her eyes to narrow. "Bet...?" Slowly they slid to Darias, a dangerous flicker in those steel grey eyes.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:53 am
It was a nice moment. He could stay in here with her all day if the Gods were willing. He returned her soft kiss and hugged her close, an instant before a very loud voice crashed the scene. As Andro ripped away to cover herself, the Captain just laid there in all his naked glory, glaring at the first mate. "Black...Jack...this BETTER be worth me time." His tone of barely concealed anger. Feeling the shetani's gaze on him though, he pried his own to meet hers. "T'wasnt me I swears."

"No, not the Cap'n. Me 'n' the boys." He was quick to answer. Already he was in the hole with Darias for his intrusion, wasn't going to make it worse with letting her think falsely of him. "Bet 20 silver that ye'd never lay with him. T'was to help calm the rumors 'bout ye."

Kira of Flames

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:20 pm
Andromeda was quiet for a moment, the fury smoldering in her eyes as they rested back on Black jack. That anger seemed to fade as a slow smirk came over her face. "I see... let them know that I be expecting my cut then. 50% should do nicely."

She glanced over at Darias, his nakedness showing to the world. Well, not like he had much to hide among men. "Well, since Black Jack is in need of you, I should go check in with the Doc anyways. Anything else you'd like me to take care of topside?"

Tartara Seabreeze

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces