Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:02 pm
Queen Spazzy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Berries and cream, berries and cream, I'm a little lad who loves berries and cream!"
That was all I could think of after you said sugar cookie dough with berries.
That would be good, though, we do something like that on holidays sometimes, except it's just a large cookie, not a bowl, and we put fruit on top (and the others often add whipped cream, but I hate whipped cream), we call it fruit pizza.
I'll probably just hang our toilet paper backwards, to be honest. It'll bug the heck out of me, but should prevent them from unrolling it. At least until they figure out it's backwards. cat_xd
The cats still ninja in sometimes, but we do our best to keep them out, even though I'd rather let them in and snuggle them.
Oh geez. My first set of blondie babies liked to steal my clothes. And sleep in the dryer. One of them even took a short tumble in it once because my mom didn't realize he was in there until she heard a weird thumping after starting it. And then he still continued to lay in the dryer... My Frankie cat destroyed a cat-height portion on either side of a set of blinds we'd hung in my bedroom so he could climb behind and sleep in the window. I ended up just taking down the blinds despite how much I hated the sun shining through that window since it was at the head of my bed. He almost fell out that window, too... (The windows opened weirdly, they pushed out instead of up like most modern windows.) He got super angry when I put a storm window in after that.
I think River's name comes from a character in Firefly/Serenity. But yes, so cuddly (and quite fluffy in winter)! She climbs right up in your lap for cuddles. She's the best comfort dog.
Yes, me too! I have an aunt whose husband is like that. Her kids were convinced for a very long time that Frankie had to be dead because he was a good cat, thanks to how much their father said 'the only good cat is a dead cat.' Thankfully, the uncle that's actually blood-related to me isn't like that; while he doesn't like cats, it's really just because they're high maintenance (and he doesn't like that they're very 'holier than thou' to him).
Yeah, my mom isn't fond of him; from that sounds of it, none of his neighbors are very fond of him, actually.
Yeah, we had it in fourth grade and again in eighth grade, it was hell, you couldn't be creative, you had to fit their cookie cutter mold of what a good paper was to score well. (Needless to say, while the top score was four, I only got threes.) Plus every year from third grade through eighth you had end of grade testing that, again, you had to pass or you'd be held back. And once you hit high school, every required course had an EOC or some other state-required standardized test that you had to pass or you'd fail the course.
Ohio is wayyyyy different, they only have, like, two standardized tests, one in middle school (I don't know its name since I never took it), and then the Ohio graduation test, which was insanely easy (they'd had prep courses for it that their freshman had to take, but they let me skip them when I came in as a sophomore, still passed with flying colors, plus I don't think ANYONE in my class had to retake it), and you had, like, four or five tries to take it before you graduated, and failing on it wouldn't hold you back except when it came to graduating.
Sounds kinda like a professor or two I had at uni. I don't like instructors like that. It gets frustrating very quickly.
They're actually half sibs, she came from their dad's first marriage. (She still looks a lot like my beau's mum, though, it's crazy.) First name, no, hers is with an I, mine with a Y, but as far as I know her middle name is spelled the same as mine (Lynn, if you're wondering). Better than that, her husband goes by the same name as my beau (Cody, though that's actually my beau's middle name). Family gatherings are fun. cat_rofl

...I-I'm lost ;____;
Love the gif use though xD
A large cookie? Like that, that sounds beautiful. Fitting name just as glorious.
WHAAAAA
User Image
You don't like whipped cream???? -GASP- -faints-
Which wont take cats that long at all PS
Ninja Cat? NINJAT! It's a term from an in browser web game I play called Adventure Quest. Ever heard of it? There's an entire temple of ninja cats!
SLEEP IN THE DRYER! OH MY GOD! THEY'RE CRAZY CATS!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE POOR KITTEN WTF WHY WOULD HE DO THAT??? AND CONTINUE TO LAY IN THERE!??!!??!?!?!?
How'd he destroy it? And yah, I'm not big on the light shining on my face in the morning either.
River I know is from Doctor Who. RiverSong. I still have about four more episodes of Firefly to watch.
-Firefly theme plays continuously in my head-
I NEED a cat that cuddles in my life. Or a puppy. Some fluffy pet to comfort me in my times of need.
Oh.... oh wow.... that's only slightly depressing.
Yah, that was Junior year in a nutshell for me. We did get to write one creative paper. That was nice.
Sophomore year we had to do a picture prompt and I wrote a kick-a** story! I love it! the one year we could write creatively. My Freshman teacher would love to do creative stuff in her class, but you know, the education system is s**t.
....seriously? You be held back???? THAT WONT HELP YOU!!!
Yah, for my it was HSPA, SAT/ACT, bio standardized test. Oh, and ASK when it was middle school. Now the PARCC replaces the HSPA and ASK, but you actually have to pass it, unlike the ASK. Seriously, if I knew it was a teacher graded thing and not judging my own performance, I'd never have done it-- I'd have just sat there and done nothing.
Ah, at least you got multiple tries. HSPA, you got two. Or you fail, and had to be held back.
Oh god I hope I don't have a professor like that.
Lol, so do they cann you two "Brandy with a Y and Brandi with an I?"
OH MY GOSH TWO CODY'S AND TWO BRANDY/IS xD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:57 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
...I-I'm lost ;____;
Love the gif use though xD
A large cookie? Like that, that sounds beautiful. Fitting name just as glorious.
WHAAAAA
User Image
You don't like whipped cream???? -GASP- -faints-
Which wont take cats that long at all PS
Ninja Cat? NINJAT! It's a term from an in browser web game I play called Adventure Quest. Ever heard of it? There's an entire temple of ninja cats!
SLEEP IN THE DRYER! OH MY GOD! THEY'RE CRAZY CATS!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE POOR KITTEN WTF WHY WOULD HE DO THAT??? AND CONTINUE TO LAY IN THERE!??!!??!?!?!?
How'd he destroy it? And yah, I'm not big on the light shining on my face in the morning either.
River I know is from Doctor Who. RiverSong. I still have about four more episodes of Firefly to watch.
-Firefly theme plays continuously in my head-
I NEED a cat that cuddles in my life. Or a puppy. Some fluffy pet to comfort me in my times of need.
Oh.... oh wow.... that's only slightly depressing.
Yah, that was Junior year in a nutshell for me. We did get to write one creative paper. That was nice.
Sophomore year we had to do a picture prompt and I wrote a kick-a** story! I love it! the one year we could write creatively. My Freshman teacher would love to do creative stuff in her class, but you know, the education system is s**t.
....seriously? You be held back???? THAT WONT HELP YOU!!!
Yah, for my it was HSPA, SAT/ACT, bio standardized test. Oh, and ASK when it was middle school. Now the PARCC replaces the HSPA and ASK, but you actually have to pass it, unlike the ASK. Seriously, if I knew it was a teacher graded thing and not judging my own performance, I'd never have done it-- I'd have just sat there and done nothing.
Ah, at least you got multiple tries. HSPA, you got two. Or you fail, and had to be held back.
Oh god I hope I don't have a professor like that.
Lol, so do they cann you two "Brandy with a Y and Brandi with an I?"
OH MY GOSH TWO CODY'S AND TWO BRANDY/IS xD

What, haven't you ever seen that commercial for berries and cream Starburst? I mean, admittedly it's got a little age on it now, but I didn't think it so old that you wouldn't recognize it... ;w;
Hehe, maybe we can make up some sugar cookie dough and get some fruit and make fruit pizzas together sometime. cat_razz
Nope, and neither does my mum! To add to the blasphemy, I hate cheesecake. :'D
*shrugs* If I move them in, their litter box will have to go in the bathroom, so there's little else to do, I won't be able to shut them out. As long as they don't shred it, I probably won't care much. cat_xd
Nope, never heard of it. If it's not on Kongregate, I've probably never played it, it's the only place I play browser/flash games anymore. (I earn GameStop rewards points there, so it's admittedly routine for me to visit daily.)
They, uh, were decidedly unbright... It became a household pastime to watch them try to jump on our deep freezer (where we kept their food so our dogs couldn't get into it); they'd regularly miss the jump and splat into the side and try to play it off like they meant to do it. The one that didn't take a tumble in the dryer liked to play with our clothes hamper, a collapsible number, and we ended up having to get rid of it because he got his head stuck in a handle and about twisted it up enough to strangle himself. I've not had one of those hampers in reach of my cats since. They're sodding dangerous as all get out.
He climbed in one side and out the other and they eventually broke off. Thankfully he wasn't the sort to chew them.
I knew you'd think of that, so I felt I should specify her name inspiration, haha. They got her before Doctor Who was even really a thing in the states.
You'd love Baby Bee, then, one of the beau's parents' cats. She's a gray tabby number that loves cuddling. Demands it, even. If I'm trying to read a book, she plops herself down right on top of it so I have to pay attention to her.
Yeahhh, it took a long time to really explain it to them. Felt bad for the kids, they love animals but weren't allowed to have pets, and then when my auntie finally deigned to get a dog (a papered German shepherd, of course), my mother (piss poor, mind you) had to be the one to get toys for her and we were convinced for quite some time we'd end up with her because of how many fits my clean freak auntie pitched about her.
My high school English teachers were nice. Especially my senior year, that teacher was also head of the drama department, it was fun. Like, before we started reading Lord of the Flies, she had us come into class, gave no instruction, said nothing, just handed us a paper about a project and sent us off so we could get the whole 'no adults in charge, just you' experience.
Yep, exactly. Probably a big reason the drop out rate was insane there.
Oh wow, for real? That's rather dumb, to be honest... EOGs were basically a lot of "sit around and do nothing" for above average kids, it sucked. You'd finish quickly and still have an hour to burn. I'd request extra scrap paper and write conversations with myself or draw all over it. >>;
I hope you don't, either, it's a right pain to deal with professors like that.
Nah, they just call the name and when we both answer, they point at the one they actually wanted. 'Cept the beau's parents, they call his sister by a childhood nickname to differentiate between the two of us.
My mother had a serious laughing fit when I first told her about the two sets of us with the same names. There's so much same name stuff with his family, it's crazy, his mom goes by Kelli, his uncle recently got married to another Kelli, AND my bestie's name is Kelly. (That was nuts when I brought her up to stay with me for a while one summer.) Always fun times with his family, haha~

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:43 pm
Queen Spazzy

What, haven't you ever seen that commercial for berries and cream Starburst? I mean, admittedly it's got a little age on it now, but I didn't think it so old that you wouldn't recognize it... ;w;
Hehe, maybe we can make up some sugar cookie dough and get some fruit and make fruit pizzas together sometime. cat_razz
Nope, and neither does my mum! To add to the blasphemy, I hate cheesecake. :'D
*shrugs* If I move them in, their litter box will have to go in the bathroom, so there's little else to do, I won't be able to shut them out. As long as they don't shred it, I probably won't care much. cat_xd
Nope, never heard of it. If it's not on Kongregate, I've probably never played it, it's the only place I play browser/flash games anymore. (I earn GameStop rewards points there, so it's admittedly routine for me to visit daily.)
They, uh, were decidedly unbright... It became a household pastime to watch them try to jump on our deep freezer (where we kept their food so our dogs couldn't get into it); they'd regularly miss the jump and splat into the side and try to play it off like they meant to do it. The one that didn't take a tumble in the dryer liked to play with our clothes hamper, a collapsible number, and we ended up having to get rid of it because he got his head stuck in a handle and about twisted it up enough to strangle himself. I've not had one of those hampers in reach of my cats since. They're sodding dangerous as all get out.
He climbed in one side and out the other and they eventually broke off. Thankfully he wasn't the sort to chew them.
I knew you'd think of that, so I felt I should specify her name inspiration, haha. They got her before Doctor Who was even really a thing in the states.
You'd love Baby Bee, then, one of the beau's parents' cats. She's a gray tabby number that loves cuddling. Demands it, even. If I'm trying to read a book, she plops herself down right on top of it so I have to pay attention to her.
Yeahhh, it took a long time to really explain it to them. Felt bad for the kids, they love animals but weren't allowed to have pets, and then when my auntie finally deigned to get a dog (a papered German shepherd, of course), my mother (piss poor, mind you) had to be the one to get toys for her and we were convinced for quite some time we'd end up with her because of how many fits my clean freak auntie pitched about her.
My high school English teachers were nice. Especially my senior year, that teacher was also head of the drama department, it was fun. Like, before we started reading Lord of the Flies, she had us come into class, gave no instruction, said nothing, just handed us a paper about a project and sent us off so we could get the whole 'no adults in charge, just you' experience.
Yep, exactly. Probably a big reason the drop out rate was insane there.
Oh wow, for real? That's rather dumb, to be honest... EOGs were basically a lot of "sit around and do nothing" for above average kids, it sucked. You'd finish quickly and still have an hour to burn. I'd request extra scrap paper and write conversations with myself or draw all over it. >>;
I hope you don't, either, it's a right pain to deal with professors like that.
Nah, they just call the name and when we both answer, they point at the one they actually wanted. 'Cept the beau's parents, they call his sister by a childhood nickname to differentiate between the two of us.
My mother had a serious laughing fit when I first told her about the two sets of us with the same names. There's so much same name stuff with his family, it's crazy, his mom goes by Kelli, his uncle recently got married to another Kelli, AND my bestie's name is Kelly. (That was nuts when I brought her up to stay with me for a while one summer.) Always fun times with his family, haha~

Oh my gosh no I haven't. I never even knew they existed! I must have seen it at some point in my life....
Yesyesyes we must when we meet someday. Let's bake all day! My sister would love to join us too I'd bet; she ROCKS at baking.
Lol, no need to worry about the blasphemy-- I'm no fan of cheesecake either sweatdrop
You couldn't put it in the laundry room or something? if indeed you have a laundry room
Ah, okay. If you love fantasy, you'll adore Adventure Quest. IT'S SO MUCH FUN, but past about level 30, it's real hard to continue playing without buying a Guardianship (which is only, like, $10 or $20), but it gives you access to everything in the game, including special spells and weapons, and bonus EXP and gold and Z-Tokens (special currency) and makes leveling easier.
Oh so that's how you get video games. Makes sense. how do you earn points like that though?
OH MY GOD did they WANT to die??!!?!?!?
Lol xD Thanks :3 Wow, she's an old kitty now, isn't she?
Oh man yes I'd adore her. That's the kind of kitten I need in my life. I'd love to snuggle with a kitty on a rainy afternoon wrapped up with a book.
... why didn't your aunt buy the toys? It was/is her dog? Lol puppy's revenge on her not buying toys :cat_xD:
She sounds nice, but I could also see how that idea could go awry. As long as she helped when it was needed, it works.
My Sophomore English teacher was similar; he helped with the Shakespeare plays, and so, when we were learning Shakespeare, he has us act out the scenes, and we used rulers and staplers and hole punchers for swords xD
Oh boy I wished it was like that during HSPA. You spent the entire time working, and sometimes didn't have time to finish. I passed the math section by something like 26 points? AKA, I just barely made it sweatdrop
You couldn't even study for it; teachers tried to help, but everything they taught us, less than half of it was on the test emo
Well, I'll be able to tell you in a few days; classes start the 24th for me ^^;;;;
Not nervous at all or anything.
Nope.
i'm nervous as f**k help me i'm not ready for college!!!!!
Lol that's actually quite funny. And that does help I imagine-- the nickname thing.
Oh man what is with you guys and duplicate names?!v xD
See, my brother Erik has a friend named Eric. And they were born two days apart. So we call them twins, even though they look nothing alike; brown hair and eyes vs blond hair and blue eyes respectively.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:47 pm
I've always known this, but you guys are very creative people, filled with a unique life. I have gone through the pages of your novels. I don't feel very smart after doing so xd  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:51 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Oh my gosh no I haven't. I never even knew they existed! I must have seen it at some point in my life....
Yesyesyes we must when we meet someday. Let's bake all day! My sister would love to join us too I'd bet; she ROCKS at baking.
Lol, no need to worry about the blasphemy-- I'm no fan of cheesecake either sweatdrop
You couldn't put it in the laundry room or something? if indeed you have a laundry room
Ah, okay. If you love fantasy, you'll adore Adventure Quest. IT'S SO MUCH FUN, but past about level 30, it's real hard to continue playing without buying a Guardianship (which is only, like, $10 or $20), but it gives you access to everything in the game, including special spells and weapons, and bonus EXP and gold and Z-Tokens (special currency) and makes leveling easier.
Oh so that's how you get video games. Makes sense. how do you earn points like that though?
OH MY GOD did they WANT to die??!!?!?!?
Lol xD Thanks :3 Wow, she's an old kitty now, isn't she?
Oh man yes I'd adore her. That's the kind of kitten I need in my life. I'd love to snuggle with a kitty on a rainy afternoon wrapped up with a book.
... why didn't your aunt buy the toys? It was/is her dog? Lol puppy's revenge on her not buying toys :cat_xD:
She sounds nice, but I could also see how that idea could go awry. As long as she helped when it was needed, it works.
My Sophomore English teacher was similar; he helped with the Shakespeare plays, and so, when we were learning Shakespeare, he has us act out the scenes, and we used rulers and staplers and hole punchers for swords xD
Oh boy I wished it was like that during HSPA. You spent the entire time working, and sometimes didn't have time to finish. I passed the math section by something like 26 points? AKA, I just barely made it sweatdrop
You couldn't even study for it; teachers tried to help, but everything they taught us, less than half of it was on the test emo
Well, I'll be able to tell you in a few days; classes start the 24th for me ^^;;;;
Not nervous at all or anything.
Nope.
i'm nervous as f**k help me i'm not ready for college!!!!!
Lol that's actually quite funny. And that does help I imagine-- the nickname thing.
Oh man what is with you guys and duplicate names?!v xD
See, my brother Erik has a friend named Eric. And they were born two days apart. So we call them twins, even though they look nothing alike; brown hair and eyes vs blond hair and blue eyes respectively.

What, really?! I don't know if they're still a thing anymore, but they used to be pretty popular.
Sounds fun! I love baking. Only sort of cooking I'm decent at.
Really?! There are so few people like that! Usually I say it and people give me this look like I've just said I burned their house down...
Ehhh, I don't do p2w, I'm broke as ********, so it's just frustrating to try playing them without paying.
They have daily badge/achievement things, and if you go earn them you get whatever achievement points they're normally worth credited to you as GameStop rewards points. I skip a lot of them, admittedly (things I find impossible to earn or from games I don't like), but they add up over time. I earned enough last year that my beau was able to get a game for practically 50% off for his birthday. A relatively new game, too.
We wondered about that sometimes. Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on how you look at it), I'm pretty sure they were just insanely lacking in the intelligence department.
Yeah, Bee is one of their three oldest. Her name was once Bailey, but when she came to the beau's house they already had an aussie shepherd named Bailey, so they started calling her Bee. She's awesome, though, I love her, I'll sit and cuddle her all day long when we're over to visit.
We don't know, my aunties-dearest are batshit. (My mother would readily agree, as would my beau.) Stella's a good dog, though. (Not least of all because of all the work my mum put in with her.)
Eh, not really, there's not much that can go wrong in a small town high school. cat_xd The paper gave us all the instruction we needed, anyway.
Was it multiple choice? In NC for EOGs and stuff our teachers told us if we didn't have enough time for everything, just mark down answers at random because you still have a one in four (or five) chance of getting it right, better than having no answer at all.
But yeah, sounds like the EOGs, those were awful, especially for the average kid and people with test anxiety; teachers had to teach to the tests, but that was no guarantee that what they were teaching would be on it or what was on it would have been taught.
Pfft, college really isn't much different from high school. A lot of people try to tell you it is, but it isn't. Probably your biggest worry will be finding your classes and making sure you get there on time. (That was always my biggest worry, at least.)
It does! It's amazing how frustrating it can get with the other family members that don't use her nickname.
Heh, I used to have a friend named Brandy in NC, our parents nicknamed us Thing 1 and Thing 2, we were a lot alike.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:16 pm
Blind Blindness
I've always known this, but you guys are very creative people, filled with a unique life. I have gone through the pages of your novels. I don't feel very smart after doing so xd

I just like to look at the block of text.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:05 pm
delasislas
Blind Blindness

Lol I can't help but look at it! These two are good friends, so they will make sure we always have some material to see biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:09 pm
Blind Blindness
delasislas
Blind Blindness

Lol I can't help but look at it! These two are good friends, so they will make sure we always have some material to see biggrin

Some nice blocks of text for me. I tried to read one but I couldn't keep track without a ruler in order to read straight across.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:54 am
delasislas
Blind Blindness
delasislas
Blind Blindness

Some nice blocks of text for me. I tried to read one but I couldn't keep track without a ruler in order to read straight across.

Ahh, your eyes will do that to you! I'm sorry you're having trouble emotion_8c  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:32 am
Blind Blindness
delasislas
Blind Blindness
delasislas
Blind Blindness

Ahh, your eyes will do that to you! I'm sorry you're having trouble emotion_8c

I'm better with one or two lines at a time.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:32 pm
Delasislas

Eheh, sorry, we're prolific with words.

Blind Blindness

But you're smart, too!
I think it's interesting, because I never feel like I'm terribly creative or anything, but other people seem to think I am. ^^;

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:39 pm
Queen Spazzy
Delasislas

How far back should I go if I seriously want to read it?  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:26 pm
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
Delasislas

Around the end of page two or start of page three.
I think most of the posts from there on are from us, the beginning ones were shorter than what we've gotten up to now. ^^;

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:29 pm
*sneaks up on creepy berries dude with shotgun* >___>  

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:12 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
Delasislas

Around the end of page two or start of page three.
I think most of the posts from there on are from us, the beginning ones were shorter than what we've gotten up to now. ^^;

I'll try it out whenever I have time.  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces