Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Field Class] The Mysterious Field Trip (Pg 6!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:49 pm
medigel

Hayes had been standing as innocent as a saint. That might be stretching it a little but the boil wasn't prepared for being knocked over. Before he could really do anything about it though they gathered onto the bus. He was going to figure out what was wrong with this creature. For once, Hayes was going to chat with a neighbour which just so happened to be the crazy boil who had smacked into him. "Do you make it a habit to kill someone in the morning?" He opened, his eyes showing that he was serious when asking that question.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Circe got onto the bus without too much trouble and sat down towards the middle/back end of the vehicle. Not the one who was blessed with foresight often, she hadn't thought to bring along anything on the bus and was thus left with the other students for entertainment. Only question was. . . Who could she talk to? Everyone was a new friend to her. Her attention was directed to a boil who was staring out the back window. Maybe he would be a good person to talk to. "The good news is I don't think we're going to almost die on this trip." Circe said with a grin to the boil.
PhiferWolf
Um.... HI.

((Sorry for late response, I was battling allergies yesterday.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:24 pm
Sibyl remained exactly where she was, finding no issue with sitting on Gabby's lap whatsoever. They were friends! Why did she need her own seat when Gabby was a perfectly good seat? Besides, a new friend was joining them! Obviously that couldn't happen if Sibyl was sitting in that seat. Duh, Gabby. Turquoise eyes were wide when Professor Winter announced where they were going. A museum? Cool.

"I've never been to a museum before!" She gasped, hands covering her mouth and holding her face so only her eyes were revealed. This was going to be so exciting! She bounced a bit, giggling with delight and then turning to the ghoul beside them yet. "Hi! I'm Sibyl~! Are you one of Gabby's friends?" Oh, Sibyl was always excited to meet Gabby's friends. And anyone's friends, really, because then they became her friends. But meeting Gabby's friends was special. "It's nice to meet you, Shine! That's a pretty name!" She bounced again.

Oh! Wait! Gabby had warned her not to..wrinkle his clothing? Sibyl scrunched up her nose and pouted at him. "They're just clothes, Gabby. Don't be so silly."

Nothing Yet
Nio Love

Eight

Fanatical Friend

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:26 pm
Puella grinned when Professor Winters allowed her past and found herself a seat reasonably near the front: she wanted a good view of what was going on, after all, and this way she'd see everyone as they entered the bus. Who wouldn't be a boring companion? Now that she was awake it had to be worth it, right?

She watched Verusha and Cannon hustle pass her with a wave, and then some creeple she was pretty sure she'd seen before...but (sorry Verusha) wasn't the point to get to know someone new? Or, well, the point of Puella attending, anyway. She had to get out there! So when she found a likely target she waved down a - pretty! - purple-haired reaper with big, bright eyes. "Hi there! I'm Puella," she beamed, trying to look every bit the young socialite she imagined herself to be. Ooh, this girl didn't look like she'd made any concessions at all to the dominant fashion trends of Halloween. Now that was daring.

amicableAggressor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:26 pm
He might have been able to ignore the audible growl from the familiar that he passed, even the bit of warmth he felt coming off of it as he watched the professor jot his name down, but certainly he couldn't ignore the heat on his heels as they passed. It was, quite frankly, near the equivalent of putting his feet directly over flames, eliciting a very vocal reaction from the otherwise typically quiet boil.

"Ow, what in the hell?!" he cried, hopping back (so as not to collide with the professor) and inspecting his feet in the process to see what exactly just happened. His eyes narrowed when there was nothing in sight, and his gaze immediately went up to meet the eyes of that reaper ghoul just before she, and her hound, boarded the bus. His lip curled in irritation as he followed after her familiar, up the stairs to board the bus, then casually took the seat beside her. Of course, he couldn't say anything just yet; instead he stayed quiet, with his arms crossed as the professors finally told them where exactly they were headed.

"So what is it," he started as soon as Professor Winter finished speaking. "You get a kick out of nearly toasting creeples' feet?"

musicaloner7

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:16 pm
It was hard for Lass not to roll her eyes at Professor Winter as she lectured her about how she almost missed the bus, and even worse the disapproving stare made it glaringly obvious. Of course Lass knew that, if she hadn’t cared she wouldn’t have bothered to even put some effort into running to the bus, she could have easily not gone and spent the rest of the day sleeping. As the bus lurched forward she shrunk down in her seat, a scowl obviously written on her face as she glared out the window. Despite the fun the Scaresonian promised the day was already marred with her failure of telling time.

Wiggling around in the seat, it was almost impossible to get comfortable leaving sleeping out of the option to pass the time. There was little interest in playing any sort of dumb game with other students so instead Lass turned around and peeked her head out above the seat. Watching the two behind her, a disgruntled boil and a ghoul with a hound that must have been more like a walking furnace.

She grinned.

“Hey.” She sat up, with her knees in the seat to lean over to look at the hound before grinning to the two of them. “Cool familiar.”

((Lass is chatting to neighbors.))

_ p a o cx
Sorry for

musicaloner7
butting in.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:30 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

The sensation of the seat beneath him move as the body beside him seated herself beside him had the demon's attention shift from his reflection to the ghoul beside him. Normally, he had things such as his notepad, a pencil, a spookie or two, but this time, he had forgotten. In turn, he was also in the same boat as the female - making friends. "Good news." He mused. "I would very much appreciate not tumbling down a hillside in order to get to the Scaresonian. But I would expect almost dying with just about any sort of trip the school has a hand in." He offered a grin. That oh-so handsome, devilish grin.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:32 pm
Oh! Well, Piper was more a bird kind of ghoul than a cat one, but what could she say? He was small(ish), light weight, and kind of adorable. "Songs're better," she argued as she started to scratch behind the boil's ears. "Words and a beat. Riddles are just mumbo jumbo, aren't they?"

She looked up as the bus started to move, perked, and yelled, "AY YO IG!"

- - -

[down with whatever in this group since wrex is prone to just following the leader!]

Not food? Really? Well then why even--aghhhhhh. He pouted and then seemed to sink even more in his seat at the mention of his brother; the boil's sullen look was answer enough as he pulled his tail out from the aisle and clung to it like a security blanket. Not even Sucre's offer for spookies perked him out of his slump, and that was saying something. He really missed Brute, and it had barely been a week out of the Village; he couldn't fathom how the rest of the month or even the year would go.

He did rumble in a way that said he was still interested in said offer for free food, though. He was sad, not stupid. (Arguably.)

And, well, when another ghost accused him of killing people every morning, well, he certainly wasn't going to correct such an amazing feat! Peeking over the back of the seat, Wrex merely bared his teeth in a toothy grin that took pride in such a thought. And then he stuck his tongue out. That wasn't common Daggerback courtesy, that was just being obnoxious. It made him feel better okay.

And then, rather abruptly (though perhaps not so much, as someone else had just yelled it), Wrex bellowed, "HELLO!!" as if volume too could improve his mood.

If anyone was going to be a threat to Professor Winter's need for decency, it was going to be this one. Sucre and Sidron had their work cut out for them already.

xxphantompanther13

xxSeiana_ZI
ima take two of them ok ty

xxYayoi

xxMadness_insanity

xx~Kiana_Nala~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:45 pm
Making Friends

"Jumbo mumble." Carlos grinned up at her. "Flippity flap, a song is but a poem of words with instruments sometimes involved. A riddle is a painting, they aren't so different after all. Both are art, the riddle keeps you guessing. and the song too, when you hum along. Meaning withing meaning layer on layer. Both are good." he grinned up at her.

He did wave to this other student she spoke to though. But he had clearly claimed his spot for the bus ride.

medigel

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:52 pm
Peering around, it wasn't long before the Reaper spotted a certain someone arriving to take part in the field trip. "Jho!" Scooting over to his side, Anika linked arms with him in a friendly matter, leading him towards the bus. "I'm glad someone I know showed up for this! You don't mind if I sit with you, right? Of course you don't!" It was nearly impossible for the poor boil to get a word in edge wise.

"Ah.. I didn't bring you any offerings this time. I should have prepared something just in case.." The offerings, being Anika treating him as some deity since they were kids for some unknown reason. "Ah well, I'll be sure to give you something later!" Tugging Jho to one of the seats, the ghoul sat down, excitedly swinging her legs back and forth like a hyperactive child.

Settling down, enough to listen to the professor's words, Anika shot the Brute wyvern a cheeky grin before chatting with her neighbour. "Lucky~! I can give you something with the lunch money we're given! Huhu!" Yes, today was the start of a good day. As long as they followed the rules, didn't get into too much mischief, they should be fine. Probably.

Lilwolfpard
HI LIL, DRAGGING YOUR BOY ALONG : D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:25 pm
Everyone had aboard the bus, so did AJ. He picked a seat closed to the window as the tail head said it wanted to watch the scenery. His eyebrow raised up at the mention of the name of museum, he never been to a museum before, the main town where Amityville was near didn't have one. Since Professor Winter had said it took a few hours to reach there, so it meant he needed to find something to do meanwhile.

AJ noticed two unfamiliar faces in front of his seat, he pushed himself up and peeked through the gap between the seats. "Good morning, did you have your breakfast?" He chose to make new friends. "Wanna try some cupcakes if you haven't?" The bag of treats with lovely orange emitted a sweet and spicy scent, it was clear that they were freshly out from oven.

The boil put his arm on the back of the seat while another dragon head rested itself next to him, stared at new creeple in curious eyes. "I'm AJ, and you?" The silver hair monster beamed amiably.

LividPeas
Thank you biggrin

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:40 am
Bother Bother Bother the Professors

Though Rojo had originally chosen to sit as close to the rear of the bus as he could manage, his seat soon changed when he noticed a free one up by his instructors. Sure, he loved to mingle with his peers, but he did that every day. Short of hanging out in the professors' offices—something he would never actually do—he didn't see them outside of class. That was going to change... now!

"Good morning Professor Winter and Professor Zephron!" he chirped, bouncing in his new seat. "If we do not eat, can we use our lunch allowances to buy things from the gift shop?" It would be excellent fun to have a goofy plastic minipet skeleton hanging from the ceiling in his room.

enoh love
kuropeco

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:06 am
Play a Game

Brenley was quiet, hooded, and nearby. He could see Piper, Ignatius, Serafina, Verusha, that cat boil, and a whole load of new kids who he suspected had followed them back to campus from that foggy town. He was content to watch them all from his chosen seat, silently stewing in his suspicion. Why would there be so many Miasma Village natives around if something horrible wasn't about to happen? At least he would be here to dissipate painfully with friends.

The boil sighed. If he took what they had been told at face value, they were simply going to the Scaresonian. Bren loved the Scaresonian. He tried to focus on that rather than all of the discomfort he would soon be experiencing, but a short time later, he found himself imagining all of the monsters they would be forced to face in the coming hours and how he might dispatch them. It was actually kind of fun.

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

amicableAggressor

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:54 am
Just as she had hoped, Indu got a wave from one of the students when she scanned the bus for a place to sit. Smiling back happily, she had trotted over and dropped down beside the other girl on the seat. A friendly, outspoken ghoul with nice manners. A perfect travelling companion, and a chance to make a new friend. "Hey~ I can sit beside you, right?" She nodded at the other girl's introduction, shifting her bag onto her lap. "I'm Indu! Nice to meet you - " her voice dropped off as the teachers gave their introductions and details about the trip, but picked up again immediately after.

"Why do you think they didn't put up that information on the notice? I mean - I bet wayy more students would have come if they knew we were going to a museum!" And what had that weird threat about misbehaving been, they weren't little scarelings fresh out of the pumpkin patch. Sitting up straighter, she radiated maturity just to show the teachers how mistaken they were with their judgement of the students.
thyPOPE

--
Quickly getting settled down in an empty seat towards the back, Kwasi felt his panic subsiding. Whatever weird school trip this was, he hadn't missed it, and everything was alright. It was to some place that he didn't particularly know, but it didn't sound as though he was supposed to have prepared anything for it. Closing his eyes, the rocking of the bus quickly lulled him to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:07 am
Smerdle
hello hi dont mind me

It would be a long, long trip.

Siobhan busied herself with crochet, trying to make a new doll. However, her steady hand movements slowed as she heard the chattering around her. A frown replaced the happy smile she'd worn. Jeepers... did she not have a soul to speak to? She too wanted to chit chat with friends.

Feeling bold, the ghoul clutched her stitching close to her bosom as she floated up enough to look around and behind her. Make a friend.. she would make herself a new friend! Perhaps they too enjoyed crochet? Or magazines? Or gossip, or Giant Mole Rats or....

Ah! That boil looked ever so lonely, and deep in thought. Yes, certainly he too was jealous of all the close knit buddies surrounding them both. With a brave smile, the banshee floated over to sit near the lonesome looking boil.

"Ahem!" She cleared her throat much louder than she intended. Blushing blue of embaressment, she managed a smile. "Hello, buddy!" She spoke the word as if it were new on her tongue, awkwardly like an old fashioned parent attempting new fangled slang. "How are the things? Quite good?" She asked, continuing her crochet without looking at it, missing hooks and making holes in her work as she looked the boil in the eyes.

"My name is Siobhan, by the by. You have a name also, yes?"  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:29 am
He jumped a little as the ghost cleared her throat, assaulting her with a nervous smile in return until he realized she was just a ghoul. A ghoul who was perhaps even more socially awkward than he was.

"Hello, yes! Things are all right, I suppose. I'm Brenley. It's nice to meet you, Siobhan." The reaper settled back in his seat again, breaking her insistent eye contact to look at the project she was ruining. "What are you making?" He had never thought to take up knitting or anything similar, but he imagined imbuing the yarn with heating charms and the like while he worked would produce hats and scarves more useful than the more mundane sort.

Bittiface
heeeeeee

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas