Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Class] Create Your Own Defense (pg. 21 Class dismissed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:30 pm
The head could talk!? This was going to be an interesting day, for sure!

"It is a pleasure to meet you, AJ and... DWA." The tail didn't seem like it wanted to take a chunk out of her... For now. But they were both nice. And AJ had offered a spot behind him for safety.

Her look had softened since the question of them joining the only other boil she knew amongst the group. "I-If that's alright...?" Everything was better in numbers, in her book. She jumped a little at the sudden contact but didn't pull her hand away as AJ lead them over to Wrex.

Holding the others hand did ease her a little like holding the hand of an elder... It felt safe. Especially with so many spiders about. Upon the introductions and inquiry of AJ being her 'friend', she nodded with her curious features changing to her earlier smile, giving another wave to Wrex and the accompanied ghoul with him. "I don't have many but... I would consider you a friend... I-If you wouldn't mind, that is! You don't have to be..."

The deer ghoul couldn't help with light squeeze of the other's hand as she tried her best to back-pedal through her own acceptance of friendship. Smooooth, Damaris.

Good thing the new teacher was taking a bit of the attention off of her.

Meegane
No worries c: hand holding = safer fawn ghoul~

medigel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:53 pm
Amrita was a little late. Sure, class hadn't officially started by the time she had gotten there, but to her, she was certainly late. Punctuality was something of a comforting ritual for her, after all; to break it left her a little annoyed, and a smidgen uncomfortable with herself. She had missed the initial entrance of the curious spiders, but had just been climbing onto the web when their rather fascinating teacher descended from above. The patchwork watched the display with a strangely sharp focus, her grey eye never moving from the graceful, lithe form. She watched her every move as if she were storing the information away for later, compacting what she was seeing into mental compartments, looking for something that may or may not have been there.

Therefore, the struggle Tajana suffered and overcame was clearly noted, though Amrita's expression remained carefully passive until it was over. Then a small, almost secretly amused smile graced her torn lips: another piece of information carefully filed away for later. Soon the smile became more prominent, her expression softening considerably as she carefully made her way to the core of the group.

"Good Evening, Professor. You have a lovely home!" Amrita finally piped up, her voice fairly cheerful - if not still slightly amused - before she made herself comfortable on the web near Piper. She seemed entirely unafraid of where they were, despite it being so high off the ground. "And Hello, Piper. Glad to see you attending class again." She gave the Reaper a light, affectionate nudge of her elbow.

nio love

medigel

Enoh Love
Crew

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:59 pm
Cady, who had eventually clambered up the web with the rest of the students, watched the spiders with a mixture of awe and excitement and -

hunger.

Mmmm, spider leg stew, her stomach seemed to audibly grumble.

"UMM, MISS TIE WAN AH," Cady blithely butchered, "ARE WE FIGHTING THE SPIDERS BECAUSE I AM JUST SAYING THEY LOOK REALLY CRUNCHY AND DELICIOUS AND SPIDER LEGS HAVE LOTS OF IMPORTANT NUTRIENTS FOR A GROWING GHOUL OR BOIL AND THEY WILL PROBABLY GROW BACK ANYWAY AND I FORGOT TO PACK A SNACK. ALSO, DO WE GET TO RIDE THEM, BECAUSE I'M NOT SURE WHAT DEEF INS IS BUT THIS ONE TIME I DROVE A CART AND TRIED TO EAT MY FRIENDS AND I'M A PRETTY GOOD DRIVER."

She stopped, but only because she'd turned purple from lack of breath. She beamed and nearly vibrated with pure enthusiasm - oh, the joy of learning. The proximity of her fellow students, or the slow sinking of the web at all the added weight, did not seem to phase her one bit.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:06 am
Raisa the Garou
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Vibrant green eyes flickered open to pierce through the low hanging darkness that engulfed the forest. The color darting left and right as many others began to move through the woodlands. A cheeky grin curling under the eyes to make out a feminine yet tough looking face. The pair of sharp canine teeth that glinted with the smile could only belong to one monster. Raisa flexed the muscles in her fur covered calves as she instinctively watched the other students blindly follow the arrows that were set out for them. Without a second thought she also pursued. The thrill of finally getting to attend classes coursing through her veins. She was a new student after all, but her composure and willingness to throw herself forward gave off anything but a 'newbish' atmosphere.

Strong canine feet dug against the soft ground, giving Raisa a strong and fast advantage among some of the more slower companions. Only skidding to a halt as her eyes caught onto the sign posted on the tree that directed them upwards. Her ears twitched and quivered at the thought of what they were going to encounter. Green eyes adjusting to the darkness as the pupils caught the glistening of something above. Was that a spider's web? Digging her claws into the wood she began to climb upwards, not fearing anything of the arachnid nature. Reaching the final destination Raisa placed her padded canine feet against the fragile looking web. If it broke she was sure she would be able to catch herself on something, she was just hoping she wouldn't have to strain herself like that. But the web held up, and even as more students joined her the strings only seemed to bounce and vibrate from their movement.

Her arms crossed against her chest, ears flickering back for a moment as if she was disappointed in the whole scene. "kak skuchno" Raisa's tongue clicked as she stood closer in the center of the web. Her native words slipping from her speech as she reiterated how boring it seemed. Sure they were on top of a giant-a** spiderweb, but she thought it would at least feel a little more threatening. Black nails tapping against her arm in sync like someone who was starting to get impatient. It wasn't until she heard another sound start to come from the forest that her canine ears swiveled back. Venturing her eyes towards the noises she started to make out the faint silhouettes of... were those spiders? It should have been expected but the sheer size of some of them were a little unsettling. "yob tvoyú mat' pauki!" her voice emitted. The garou girl saw them more as a challenge then a threat as she was ready to take on any one of the if they were to attack. Unfolding her arms she set them in a flexing position down next to her sides as if to tear into something. The girl had been used to seeing all kinds of creatures, even arachnids, since she once lived in a forest much like this for most of her life.

The spiders stayed stagnant in their places, belittling the little game that Raisa wanted to play with them, and once again off putting her excitement. What a great first class this was. Settling back down she directed her attention to the professor who had made an appearance. "I'm guessing the teacher will be just as fun as her little pets" she spoke under her breath with the least bit of excitement, though it was practically loud enough for the teacher herself to hear it.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Nio Love
-eyebrow wiggle-

OCC/Notes
Anyone can interact with Raisa

Chishire

Anxious Trash

15,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:30 am
"It's also my pleasure to help a pretty lady," He'd quipped with a playful smile as an reply for her question as they headed for the reunion. After throwing the question to the arachnid, he returned his attention temporarily to the fawn. "Why you think I would mind that? It's fortunate to have a sweet and cute ghoul as my friend." He briskly winked. "It's happy to make friend with you, Damaris." His tone was easy and cheerful, as if they were not surrounded by big spiders and besieged in the middle of a web.

"It's okay, you're charming, I guess everyone would be glad to befriend you." Seeing how the ghoul resembled the witch in some ways, he told her that to give her more confidence.

"How about Dwa? Dwa want to be Damarissss's friend too!" Its jumpy tone felt like a kid hopping up and down, had his hands highly raised up to draw attention.

Kaineferu
Alright biggrin

medigel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:39 am
In a tangle of limbs Deacon was still cackling like an idiot even if the other boil's grip on his arms was really damn tight and kinda hurt. "Scared you're gonna fall? Dogs aren't supposed to climb trees, you know."

Only then he actually looked down to realize just how high up they really were and he felt kinda nauseous. His eyes widened and his face blanched and he snapped his attention back up to his victim friend and was determined not to let it stray downward again.

"Yeah, no." Deacon snapped quickly at the suggestion, righting himself and deliberately keeping some hold on Demi even if he decided to release his own death grip. "I flirted with a Professor once, and I'd rather not make that mistake again."

---

Trying to offer some reassurance, Yuki gently reached out to steady the ghoul as she started stammering apologies. "N-no it's fine... Um." He'd already asked her if she was alright, and he was pretty sure that she wasn't even without a yes or no answer.

Yuki had been paying attention to Tajana when she'd spoken again, attentive in case the class was actually about to begin and she might have been trying to settle everyone to pay attention.

He wasn't sure what he had done, but the moment that they made eye contact and she seemed to aim her sudden anger at him, Yuki felt an uneasy chill race up his spine. His gaze was on her only long enough for her to catch a hint of alarm in his eyes, before he became uncomfortable and broke that eye contact in a hasty and submissive way.

What had just happened?

He didn't have long to mull over that thought, drawn back to his new acquaintance when she nearly burst one of his eardrums and then collapsed into his lap. Oh. Well. Maybe he should have just gone to bed early today.

The ghost sat there in a confused daze, hands hovering over Jason like he couldn't quite figure out what he was supposed to be doing with them. Awkward might not have been a strong enough word. "Um... Can someone..."

'Help' was just on the tip of his tongue when someone else started wailing and oh that particular crying sounded painfully familiar. Yuki jolted, nearly losing Jason out of his lap in the process, sitting straight up at the sound and whipping his head around to see Astra.

And then he just buried his face in his hands and bit his tongue really hard to keep from screaming out in frustration of it all.

Bloodlust Dante
poke mattix
Nio Love

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:21 am
Her grip loosened at the compliment. More so from the shock of being complimented. "A-ah, thank you..." The feeling of the grip returned as she tried her hardest for her face to not burst up into a bright red-faced ghoul. "T-t-then I am happy t-to have you as a friend." She nodded as her steel-grey gaze as focused on the ground for a long moment.

Damaris really needed a cool breeze or something for her face. Before the color decided to travel to her ears.

Though from the question being posed to her from DWA, her head perked up with her cheeks still painted a light flush. "O-oh! Of course!" As if the deer ghoul was going to turn down any friend she could get! "I'm lucky to be friends with such fine boils."

She truly did feel happy. If her little puffy fawn-like tail wiggle and beaming smile was to show anything.

Meegane

medigel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:35 am
It was curious how the spider responded to his command and somehow that put his mind at ease even though it looked a little too eager to be closer. By then the teacher had also arrived and he spared a glance her way as she maneuvered to the center of the web where the students were gathered. Titus probably would have stayed quiet like a good boil but instead he heard a familiar voice pipe up and his head whipped around to find Deacon.

Lip curling into some form of a smile Titus made a sound of amusement. "Could be worse. I could look like you, Fleabag."

But despite being a little more at ease Titus still refused to stand on the web. It was awkwardly bowing downward with all the weight and he really didn't want to be part of the mosh pit.

Hitsuzen

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:41 am
Torsten rolled his eyes as he looked away from the other two. Looking at his teacher the small male felt...for lack of a better term. Like a inaedqute snack. The female completely looked to be the Queen Spider around here and frankly. Torsten knew better than to upset her further. Sadly it looked like some of his classmates didn't.

"M-Ma'am..." he greeted then blinked. The Spiders weren't going to harm them? They were there to help? He would of gotten curious about them but the sudden feeling of no more Mellow had him whirling to look down at his companion. "Oh Jack!!! Mellow!!!"

He crouched down small hands lightly patting Mellow's cheeks to get him to come around.

Meegane
omg poor Mellow

Nio Love
She's pretty!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:47 am
Ghouls were always lovable, he would like to brush his thumb over Damaris's cheek to see if the comely rosy pink was just some blusher. Of course he didn't, they were not that close as he and Maple, she might be startled.

"I guess you're in monster dorm as well," the boil told his room number, "my room, you can come and play, I seldom lock my door. To celebrate I've a new friend, do you want to try some spookies I made?" While they were talking, the head was fiddling at his back, making the boil cringed. "Bro."

The head halted with the gentle call then made a "yay" at the deer's words and there was a small sound when it opened its mouth. "Yes, Dwa is fine, a good boil - oops." A bag of something dropped was spotted by AJ. "You don't want to eat dinner, Bro?"

It was saved by Damaris when the boil's attention somehow shifted to the puffy fluffy cute tail. He could easily feel her joy and his eyes moved to look at her. "What do you like to do as pastime?" Jack, he'd better distracted himself before he reached his hand out for either her cute ears or tail. On the other hand, the head rescued by the ghoul already showed its affection by nudging its head gentle against her, pretty much like a cat.

Kaineferu

medigel

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:57 am
Damien had his arms locked around Deacon like a lifeline, as if the silly boil could keep him afloat. "I'm fine with the height, kinda." the monster hound replied back feebly, furrowing his brows at the other boil. "I just think the Spiders are after my fluffy tail and no I don't want spider hugs." he didn't care how bratty it sounded, it was the most of his do not wants. The green eyed canine let out a sigh, Deacon had learned how to not get in trouble, at least marginally, much to his own dismay. "Can't say I didn't try Deac" he mused, ears pricking up as Cady made herself known the only way that she could that had the boil barking.

"Dammit Cady, That was a pretty stressful time, I can't even eat spookies now without making sure I'm fully clothed! You are not you when you're hungry, eat a squelchers bar."

Hitsuzen
Ravvlet
What happens to team Venture, stays with team venture

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:22 am
Mellow might have rolled his eyes at Rojo's "taking credit" comment, but his action proved his words were true. "Alright. Don't jump like you're gonna break a hole. We are in the middle where all the weight accumulated. It's not a trampoline." When talking to boils, Mellow did speak one or two sentences before he resumed his blank face.

Anyway, when he was flipped over, the demon learned who the culprit was - the new teacher, an arachnid femme. Jack. Jack. Jack. Jack. Jack.

Though dizzy, the demon raised a hand to dismiss the worries of the dragon. "....I-I'm okay, no worries. Let me - let me - get up." The hands overlapped Torsten's slid to his shoulders when he tried to stand steadily while suffered from vertigo. He shook his green head to fling the awful feeling away and blinked a few times. "Go. We need to go." He mumbled, pulling the smaller boil to nowhere particularly. He simply repeated his words while staring at the horrifying teacher.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Smerdle
He knew well it wasn't him but A SPIDER LADY showed upppppp

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:27 am
The allure of going into the forest was just too much for Hayden to pass up. Although Devoss wasn't happy about her going, or the fact that she was forcing him to come along, it was class so he didn't put up much of a fuss.

"There is a school for a reason... I don't see why all classes can't be held there..." Devoss mumbled as the two of them followed the signs. He was being very careful not to step anywhere that could make him dirty, which caused the pair to take longer then most. When they finally got to the web there were already students in it and spiders where everywhere. Hayden marveled at the whole thing while Devoss wasn't so excited. "Maybe this is for upperclassmen? We should leave..." he whispered to her, not wanting any of the other students to over hear him.

Hayden shook her head and picked him up before starting to climb the web. She wasn't there long, so she wasn't able to inspect the web as much as she would have liked, before the teacher showed up and introduced herself. She was pretty, but in a scary way. Hayden wondered what exactly they were all waiting for for the class to start.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:15 am
Aisha had only 'Huh-ed' a bit when the spider actually followed the boil's commands. It was kinda cute and if they all acted like that she'd certainly not mind a nicely behaved spider to take back to the dorms.

When the instructor arrived she did her best moving across the web to listen and follow instruction. Her eyePod was flipped off and she crossed her legs with a bit of a face as she stuck to the web and sat.

Upon Amrita's late arrival she waved and whispered a call to the other undead ghoul, "Hey Amrita!"

enoh love

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:18 am
It could have very well been blamed on an old childhood habit with her constant holding the others hand til she felt safe enough to let go. But she only did for a moment to gently pat DWA's head that had been nudging against her thigh before clasping the other's hand once more.

"I am, still getting several of my things out of boxes," Damaris told her room number as it only seemed polite to give hers as well, "But it's by no account messy if you would like to visit as well."

Despite the presence of the eight-legged creatures, she was feeling pretty good. Meeting more friends was a definite plus for her day! And now spookies!

"O-oh, thank you, you made these?" She gingerly picked up the bag and withdrew a cookie to nibble on. It was sweet and delectable. Something Damaris would totally see herself eating more of. "They're good!"

A light sway had replaced her shaking of fear as she enjoyed the spooky pastry. She would need to learn to make these. Maybe Aurrie would know how to make them. She had to be somewhere in the same dorms as her.

Her face tilted up at the question of her hobbies that turned into another smile before glancing back down at DWA for a moment.

"Well, most of the time I'm in my dorm reading or sketching something outside my window. Sometimes I'll go out and sketch," She took another bite. "I used to make little flower bracelets with my cousin when I was much younger. I think I still know how to make them." It was a nice memory she had of her youth and seldom few were 'nice' in her mind. She treasured those.

Meegane
Aurrie = Aureole, my Peryton student who is her cousin c:

medigel

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out