Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
The Highlight reel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brad013

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:51 pm
(( When the hell is my pain ending? ))

Bad got up and saw the big man and looked at him wondering what he's gonna go through now. He then went for a kick to the ribs.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:13 pm
((Never.))  

John Flint

Dangerous Smoker

mrmondaynight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:50 am
Beast caught Bads leg and grabbed him in the throat and let go of his leg and went for a chokeslam out of the ring and through the table.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:01 pm
(( Sometimes your things you have back fire on you, and ladies and gentlemen, this has happened today on the Highlight Reel. * Audience claps because of the speech. * ))

Bad fell through the table banging his head on the ground and was knocked out.  

brad013

mrmondaynight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:17 pm
Beast looked down at Bad and the lights went off again and the lights went back on and noone but Bad was around the ring.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:20 pm
Bad laid there on the broken table with a short concussion (( SP?)) out cold.

(( Ok anyone else wanna add more pain? ))  

brad013

John Flint

Dangerous Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:22 pm
Jamie grabed a steel chair and went to slam it onto Bads head.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:22 am
Bad was down but got hit in the head with the steel chair. (( Lets pretend you were aiming downwards. Since my guys down. ))

(( NEXT! * Jeopardy music plays. * ))  

brad013

John Flint

Dangerous Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:18 pm
(I was.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:51 am
(( Um I believe were gona here. TAKE IT AWAY JERICHO! ))  

brad013

Kronik XP

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:28 pm
~Well that was so totally not cool. Ok, new rule. No having a bagillion jobbers come out and rush the highlight of the night~  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:48 pm
Break the Walls was playing as Jericho did his taunt in the ring and turned around and grabbed a mic which was on the host chair and said " Yes welcome ladies and gentlemen to the Hightlight Reel! But first before I start talking I am telling you people that I was screwed at Wrestlemania! I had that title in my hands but someone I tell you pulled the title out of my reach! " He had his hand into the air pretending he was trying to pull down a title. " Then that drunken b*****d Drunko got the title which someone made it to short and Drunks got it. " Jericho then put his arm down and looked at the crowd as they boo'd the Hightlight of the Night. " Now I have to come to this second rate show Smackdown! With a ho and a dumbass as the GMs! " The crowd boo'd. " Well now that I don't care I'm gonna give to you the first special guest of the Highlight Reel! He IS the co head of DX, HBK Shawn Micheals! " He signaled to the stage.  

badboy012533

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:37 pm
Oh Shawn!
I think I'm cute!
I know I'm sexy!
I got the moves that drives all the girls wild!
I'm just a sexy boy!
I'm not your boy toy!
I'm just a sexy boy
!

* "Sexy Boy" hit the Titantron as HBK came out on stage wearing his best suit. He got down on his knees and threw his arms into the air as pyros emit. Jumping up, he landed on the ramp and then slapped a couple of high-fives for the fans. Michaels walked down the ramp and then entered the ring.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:42 pm
Jericho clapped and said in the mic as the music faded " Alright everyone HBK in the flesh, and girls don't faint because he's here but faint because I'm here. " He smirked and said " Ok then Shawn welcome to the show and opening off I'd like to ask you one thing. We have seen you beat Jarret but then he got fired because of some damn reason. Yet Hall comes back and I'd like to show everyone the footage that they missed from Unlimited. "
The Jeritron 5000 shows the SCM to Razor Ramon, then HBK smirking and leaving.
" Now I'd like to ask how did that feel to get a preview of what could happen on Lockdown? "  

badboy012533

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:49 pm
badboy012533
Jericho clapped and said in the mic as the music faded " Alright everyone HBK in the flesh, and girls don't faint because he's here but faint because I'm here. " He smirked and said " Ok then Shawn welcome to the show and opening off I'd like to ask you one thing. We have seen you beat Jarret but then he got fired because of some damn reason. Yet Hall comes back and I'd like to show everyone the footage that they missed from Unlimited. "
The Jeritron 5000 shows the SCM to Razor Ramon, then HBK smirking and leaving.
" Now I'd like to ask how did that feel to get a preview of what could happen on Lockdown? "

*HBK smirked and took the mike.*

Well, Ramon had it coming to him. He was nothing on nWo. Everyone knows that Kevin Nash and Hulk Hogan outranked him. You see, even when Vince McMahon brought back the nWo, he had nothing to show for it. Sure, he beat Stone Cold, but I did that way back then. Razor Ramon aka Scott Hall is too soft. He has no idea how this wrestling thing goes. That's why he never held the World title in his career. At Lockdown, I will show the world that Razor Ramon cannot beat HBK Shawn Michaels.

*Some of the fans booed.*  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games