Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Deejaye's 24 hours New Year Customs - Over Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:14 am
Answer
No big that's why I asked ^_^

Entry Tag: Midnightglow18 | Mer | Minor | Solo Custom

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: - Minor
Soquili Species: - Mer
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Chocolate covered strawberry plushie

WIP Needed? No

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Red and brown bottom, Some CC welcome
Face: Brown eyes, CC
Mane: Braid
Tail: Unedited
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): X X X

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Fins: CC

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kandaja Jagoda
Owner: Midnightglow18
Breed: Chocolate covered strawberry
Temper: Sweet
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: One of the ocean ones CC
Tag frame color: Blue or Blue-green
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Plushie given to me with some variations??  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:54 am
Entry Tag: (Lita Rutherford | Kirin | Heavy? | Solo Custom
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: - Heavy?
Soquili Species: - Kirin -
Body Build: Regular - If possible I would like the female base that has the front leg raised
Concept Origin: • New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? Not needed

Body: Soft pink (2nd color from pallette) that fades to white on the belly and legs, Markings - spots/dapples of white that reverse fade up into the pink of the body. See ref
Face: Pink of body should fade to a white muzzle.
Mane: Medium long (Not quiet to the ground, should fall to the knee or just above), wispy, straight. Perhaps some falling over the back. Color should be the darker pink from the pallette and fade to white
Tail: Please either edit the male tail onto the female base, or custom do a tail to look similar to the male's version.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves should be the top most color from the pallette.
Reference Image(s):
Horn ref - Image is not mine, just here to give an idea of what I'm talking about.
Horn - Image not mine, again just to give an idea, approx this size if possible
Color pallette
Mane Ref - Good refrence of length.
Mane Ref
Dappleing - Just reverse it (ie what is dark would be the white)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Long, branch like horn. Has small flowers and vines hanging off it. Brown/bark like color, flowers pinks and reds, vines darker greens
Scales: Darker green on back, fading to the lighter green towards the bottom (both on pallette)

Custom Items: Lantern hanging from mouth
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref - Can use the back right lantern for color ref as well

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Plum
Owner: Lita Rutherford
Breed: Garden
Temper: Breezy
Mate: Lifemate, if any.
Tag Background: Under the Shade tree
Tag frame color: CC to match
Tag feather color(s): CC to match  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:55 am
Code:
Entry Tag: White Neko Chan | Uni | Minor-Severe [CC] | Solo Custom

COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON!

Entry Line: White Neko Chan || Uni ||
Quote:
- Edit Category: Minor-Severe [CC]
Soquili Species: - Unicorn
Body Build: War
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? Nope

Body: Silver coat with leopard markings.
Face: Deep Blue eyes with black eye brows and leopard face markings.
Mane: Black Crimped
Tail: Unicorn tail style one
Hooves/Fetlocks: War fetlocks, please
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.
Face markings Side body Markings Chest & Face markings Tail Ref
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Uni, Corkscrew please
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: If possible, leg down please?. As for Edits.. Go ahead! Have fun! I will pay for it. <3

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: None

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBA
Owner: White Neko Chan
Breed: Snow Leopard or Unicorn
Temper: Sturdy
Mate: None for now
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:56 am
Voided!  

Baneful

Dramatic Hunter

Sawaki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:00 am
Entry Tag: Sawaki | Kalona | Heavy | Solo Custom
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Username of owner(s): Sawaki
Breed: Kalona
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Cosplay

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yep  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:10 am
Voided! (and reposted/combined with Baneful's)  

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:13 am
Entry Tag: (o-Elixir-o | Nymph | Moderate | Twins

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: - Edit/Mini/moderate/Twins
Soquili Species: - Nymph
Concept Origin: Original

WIP Needed? yes please!

Body: Spotted Deer
Face: Amber Doe eyes with heavy black eyelashes
Innocent expression
Mane: Style & Color
Tail:Same color as body
Hooves/Fetlocks: black hooves & fetlocks same color as body
Reference Image(s): Spotted Deer

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) -
Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Flower Crown
Reference Image(s) for Items: Flower Crown with this color for the flowers.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Mimi
Owner: o-Elixir-o
Breed: Nymph
Temper: Gentle
Mate: Non

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

Soquili Species: - Nymph Mini
Concept Origin: Original

WIP Needed? Yes please!

Everything is the same except –
Also could she have like a shy expression??
Trading Post Items: Nope
Custom Items: If possible glasses
Reference Image(s) for Items: Glasses

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kimi
Owner: o-Elixir-o
Breed: Nymph
Temper: Shy
Mate: None

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N.A  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:16 am
Entry Tag: (NovaCracker | Unicorn | Up to heavy! | Solo Custom

Edit Category: - Up to Heavy.
Soquili Species: - Unicorn. The most amazing unicorn.
Body Build: WAR
Concept Origin:
• Commercial Cosplay - Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn/Heavensward: Ser Haurchefant Graystone (Of the Silver Fuller, House Fortemps)

WIP Needed? SURE, WE ALL LOVE THE PRETTY UNICORN

Body: Generally CC. Markings are fine, cosplay or not! Most should be main body.
Face: Eyes should be a very saturated light ice blue, with silver brows. He also needs a Roman nose. No exceptions on that, it works on him!
Mane: Shaggy scruffy silvery-white hair. I provided many refs down below of the loveable dweeb. <3
Tail: In truth, curls for miles. So many curls, that ir's like a heraldic unicorn mane. It reaches to the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Average fetlocks, with white or silver hooves - leaning towards silver.
Reference Image(s): Haurchefant no.
Fluffy butt. (If it fails to work tell me)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): SILVER. Heraldic is the best if at all possible.
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: When in doubt, go heraldic - his family crest in-game is a unicorn!

Trading Post Items: CC- I'm not adverse to a tabard that looks nice/reflects his clothing. I DO NOT EXPECT CHSAINMAIL I PROMISE.
Custom Items: He needs his earrings. If his ears could be longer like a pony!Elf that'd be great. But her needs his earrings. The rest are CC based on the look~ Up to heavy, naturally.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Thigh high shot (He's on the left)[u/url]
EARRINGS and general ref.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ser Haurchefant Graystone de Fortemps of the Silver Fuller
Owner: NovaCracker
Breed: Ishgardian Knight
Temper: Loyal
Mate: Everyone ever None!
Tag Background: Helpful shot from a wiki
Tag frame color: CC, generally, snow and ice themed - his homeland is very very cold!
Tag feather color(s): Ice roses. :I  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:22 am
Entry Tag: (Kyribird | Angeni-Kirin | Heavy | Solo Custom)
DOUBLE UP THAT RARE.

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Angeni/Hippogryph OR Angeni/Kirin (Your choice)
Concept Origin: New Custom
WIP Needed? If you want, but not necessary

Body: Starry night sky. Clouds, soft colors. Blues, purples, light greens. The two plushies from this year for inspiration are linked in reference images. *I know Hyper-hybrids aren't allowed, so please choose whatever traits between Angeni/Hippogryph or Angeni/Kirin that you'd like and think looks good. I do not need exact copies of the plushies.
Face: colorist chocie
Mane: Colorist choice
Tail: Colorist choice
Hooves/Fetlocks: Colorist choice, though please do all four feet the same (E.G. all hippogryph or all regular clawed)
Reference Image(s): [x] and [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Colorist choice
Wings: Colorist choice
Scales: Colorist choice
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Aster
Owner: Kyribird
Breed: Celestial
Temper: Tranquil

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: NA
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain): NA
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): NA

Personality (required In general): Serene, tranquil, always kind of spacey head-in-clouds
Plot ideas (required): Start up a celestial herd.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:36 am
Entry Tag: (lysia_nyteblade | Draft | Heavy | Solo Custom

Edit Category - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Regular Regular
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Basket or Adult
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• Commercial Cosplay - WoW concepted Troll OC

WIP Needed? Do you need a WIP for your custom?: One to show progress please.

Body: pale blue color like her brother voodoo (they're twins). Greenish cyan fluff at the ear tips (like the gaian troll ears) Tribal markings in dark blue on her legs and face. Voodoo mask (different from one that her brother has but still one of These on her rump hip area.
Face: Draft with roman nose lines. Small tusks that stick out from her mouth. (kinda like what her brother will have only smaller and more feminine. Eyes, Red like her brother Voodoo.
Mane: color green with cyan highlights much like her twin. Mane in one large braid setting over loose hair with two longer braids coming from under the loose hair and over the shoulders like the WoW hair style minus the receding hair line look on the side of the center braid.
Tail: Tail Braided style. Skulls attached to the end of All braids like her brother's braids.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are dark blue. Fetlocks match her body color only are a little longer (See Voodoo 2 image)
Reference Image(s):
Hair1
Hair2
Hair3
Twin voodoo
Voodoo2
Voodoo masks

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - N/A
Wings: Describe Wings - N/A
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales -N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Around her neck is a thick leather thong with a bird's claw dangling from it.(as in the whole bird foot) holding a large shiny round cut Emerald. On upper hind leg (visible side) A leather thong with some feathers kinda like this with two claws dangling from it. Earrings,large gold hoops with a smaller hoop in her ears and a small gold eyebrow piercing. Around her front ankles, are two leg guards like Voodoo has. Smaller feminine tusks sticking upward from her mouth.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Zeribi
Owner: lysia_nyteblade
Breed: Troll
Temper: Happy
Mate: -
Tag Background: jungle
Tag frame color: gold
Tag feather color(s): pale blue w/ the dark blue markings like Voodoo's tag feathers.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Since I'm using her Voodoo as a ref image for his twin, I asked Rynth if I could use him , quoting her Aim response lol. Note this was given before the permissions log. She said it should be fine to use the existing one here.
Quote:
spr1gg1n 10:19 pm
Sure!
they know my AIM name

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:37 am
Entry Tag: (Thalea | Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom
DOUBLE UP THAT RARE.

User Image

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Concept Origin: Love of all things Irish
WIP Needed?: Yes please!

Body: Her coat is a creamy white color, almost a little off-white. On her rump/back meaty part of her leg is a black three spiral Celtic knot -- Another inspiration -- the design on the dolls body.
Face: Her expression is one of serenity, as though she is quite calm and at peace with the world. She wears a dark green, almost gray in appearance, eye shadow above her full lashes, accenting her vibrant green eyes. On her forehead is a light blue crescent moon similar to that of the doll's image here [x], [x].
Mane: Her hair is a fiery red with some golden oranges mixed in and it falls all the way to the ground in soft waves. It appears to be styled in a half up-half down do with flowers decorating it.
Tail: Her tail matches her mane in both color and waves, it also falls to the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Her hooves are black and her fetlocks are custom fluffy.
Reference Image(s):
Cresent Moon
Hair inspiration
Eye color Inspiration
Flowers in her hair
Overall Reference
Celtic Spiral Knot

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: Style one on the bottom and style two for the top wing (like Haides [x] and the same hue as her body.
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes: Her sash will be mentioned below but it cuts through the upper and lower gap within the set of wings.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: A sash of a rich green hue dangles loosely over her entire body, winding through her wings and then down her font legs. From this sash hangs delicate golden beads that make a delightful tinkling sound whenever she walks. On the wrap she wears, in gold, is a pattern of the celtic knot meaning 'destiny' repeated on the border in gold. (The border being the side where the beads hang from) Being the Irish maiden that she is she wears a stunning crown, necklace, and bracelets. (The jewlery will be CC, I want it to scream IRELAND though! Maybe a little bit of mysticism as well. I will show some examples of Irish jewerly below.) Surrounding her are seven little blue glowing orbs called wisps.
Destiny knot (Preferably on it's side)
Celtic necklace inspiration
Another necklace inspiration
Jewelry inspiration
Celtic Jewerly
Jewelry again (Circlet)
(These are in no way something that have to be followed, you may search around and see what you like! I just want her to look very Irish. The only thing I ask is that the jewerly be in gold to match her color scheme.)
Rough overall reference
(I drew the bracelets on her just for fun, if you would like to use those or something close to them I only ask that they have Irish knots engraved upon them. I am in no way attached to them so if you would like to do your own thing that is fine!)
** NOTE: If a crown will not work with her hairstyle for whatever reason, ie: it is hidden or just looks funny, I am fine with eliminating it.
And the wisps are similar to little balls of blue fire, here are some references.
Wisp 1 - For an idea
More Wisp Ideas
Wisps
More wisps

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Caoilinn Mactaíl
Owner: Thalea
Breed: Celtic Priestess
Temper: Otherworldly
Mate: None
Tag Background: 005 Magic Forest by Ameh
Tag frame color: Gold
Tag feather color(s): A rich green color with small irish markings to match her wrap in gold on the tip.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Blind gave over Caoilinn to me, I have received full permission to use/edit Caoilinn how I wish.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Will o' the Wisps

Justification for Domain Choice: Many different cultures have varied tales of what Will 'o the Wisps are and what purposes they serve. Some believe they are malevolent spirits who guide unwary travelers into bogs so that they become horribly lost, others believe they are the spirits of children who were never baptized who playfully flit around all day because they are not permitted to enter heaven. In truth, there is no real solid answer to what a Whisp is and whether it's intentions are pure or not. This, however, did not bother Caoilinn in the least when she was a foal.

One day when she was out wandering the forest bordering the lands of her clan she chanced upon a magnificent blue orb that gave off the most beautiful light she had ever seen. Though she had been told the stories she followed the little orb anyway. Unlike the stories it did not lead her to a bog so that she may become lost and die, it simply wished to play with her. In the end she spent all day with it and it eventually led her back home. This is when she learned that they were not only childish, trouble making spirits, but guiding ones as well.

It wasn’t until she was just becoming a mare that she realized her domain over Will o’ the Wisps, nor did she realize how much they would impact the course of her life. She was always an obedient soul following the ideals of her clan to a ‘T’, and to this day she continues to do so, but the Wisps turned her world upside down. She was doing little more than singing by the riverside when they swarmed her, singing the melody along with her and playfully tugging at her wrap. After playing with them for a while she attempted to shoo them away so that she may return home in peace but they would not leave her. Suffice to say the clan is very superstitious and Wisps don’t always have the best reputations.

They vanished as they normally did but when she was in the midst of her clan they appeared again making it known that she was their guardian. This caused a calamity in the clan, she was suddenly held at arm’s length, her kin uncertain of how to deal with someone who was so attached to the supernatural world. She was instantly hurled into what her clan called a ‘temple’ and told she was not to interact with others unless they came and sought her out. Though it would be tempting to say she lived a lonely existence in the woods she had the Wisps to keep her company, and some of her kin visited occasionally. She still does not know why she was chosen but she intends to find out someday.

Powers from Domain:
Caoilinn is able to call a cluster of Wisps to her whenever she feels lonely or wishes to help another find their way. With their light and childish dispositions a Wisp can make anyone follow them and illuminate some of the darkness around them. Though, some Wisps are trouble makers and will play with some of those that Caoilinn is trying to assist. In this she has the ability to send them away or 'scold' them. Through the Wisps she is able to make people feel happiness or assure them that they are not completely lost.

Personality (required In general): Caoilinn was raised in a traditional Irish clan, one that you may have heard of before if you have ventured into Regal's (Blind-Darkness') teepee, the Mactaíl clan. Because of this she was raised in the manner in which most mares are raised, that they are better seen and not heard. She was taught how to care for the foals while the stallions were taught how to defeat their opponents and defend their mares. She was instilled with the belief that it was a mare's duty to care for the young and to keep their mates happy, and to this day she still carries those values with her. She, unlike some of the more predictable female leads, has yet to discover that there is more to life than finding a stallion and catering to his every need. She is not headstrong and rarely shares her own opinions. If it were up to her she would have lived happily in her clan had it not been for the fact that it has fallen. She has come to the Kawani lands in search of her cousin, Callan, who left many years ago to forge a better life and strengthen the clan name. She is pretty much helpless when not around a male to give her direction. She is very mild mannered but occasionally the Wisps cause her to act in ways that are unbecoming to such a subservient mare.

Plot ideas (required):

Annulment of an Unwanted Arrangement: Caoilinn and her close cousin Deaglan are arranged to be lifemated, but Caoilinn does not love her cousin in that way and would rather have the agreement broken, but would not dare to speak out about it, for it is tradition and one must always obey tradition. Deaglan will see how unhappy she is and they will leave their land together in search of Callan who can break their lifemate agreement. This will be her first rp and her first time stepping on to Kawani lands.

Cousin: Her second roleplay will consist of her locating her cousin Callan and interacting with him. In this she will ask him if he could annul the agreement her father and his father had placed upon her and Deaglan. She will also tell him of the reason their clan fell and how everyone thought he had died in the war because he had not returned as he had once promised to. Mainly this will be to address the particulars of the clan and to catch up on old times, background info! It will also illustrate her current dependence on stallions.

Getting Adjusted: Never has Caoilinn known life outside of her clan so this new land has her feeling nervous but excited all at once. With her party of Wisps she will set out to explore, never straying far from her cousins’ company of course. This will be more to familiarize her with the new world around her and will likely be a somewhat retrospective self rp.

New World, New Rules: Mares are no longer servants in the eyes of most stallions in this new and strange realm. This rp will be to demonstrate Caoilinn's shock at seeing the equality between mare and stallion. In this I would like her to meet a strong mare who will somewhat mock Caoilinn for her subservience. This will be the first step in opening her eyes to the differences of this world vs. the one she left behind.

What is a Fae if not a Friend? Caoilinn discovers that she and her cousin did not make the trip to Kawani alone, her best friend Iasaintí Draíochta made the trip as well and had been searching for Caoilinn for a few months. They will have female bonding and Caoilinn will discover how much she has changed in just the short amount of time she has lived in Kawani.

We are Equals?: Though there will be many plots in between Caoilinn will eventually meet with a handsome stallion. She will attempt to demonstrate the ways of her clan by being his obedient female but this will cause him to grow frustrated with her. He will then attempt to make her realize they are equals and that she must respect herself before she speaks to him of love ever again. This will start her on the path to independence.

Why Me?: Eventually the question of why she has been chosen by the Wisps to be their guardian will be answered. This will likely take a lot of rp and a lot of plot twisting so I have no answer yet, but it will be addressed!

High Priestess of Avalon: She has received a message from the current Lady of Avalon requesting her presence. Caoilinn is a skilled priestess, yet she still has a lot to learn and the Lady is willing to take her on as a student. The Lady wishes for Caoilinn to be the next Lady of Avalon, how will she take this? Will she feel ready for the responsibility that the title holds?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:00 am
Entry Line: (Gl!tch~ | Kelpi | Moderate | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Kelpi
Body Build: Leg-up draft body (NO roman nose); regular-length fetlocks
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed?: Sure. Can I also get an itemless version of her final form? 83a

Body:
Primarily light blue-gray (see Mar's secondary color), although limbs have darker gray "stockings" (see Mar's primary color). Chin, neck, underbelly are also a darker gray, like an inverse of Mar's coloration and markings. Inner ears are blue.
Also a few scars across the face, torso, and tail
Face: See above; eyes are yellow with black sclerae. Slit pupils like Mar's!
Mane: Forever foal; black in color
Tail: Eel tail; same color as body, webbing blue like hooves, but also translucent where applicable
Hooves/Fetlocks: Blue hooves, darker gray fetlocks as part of "stockings" markings mentioned above
Reference Image(s): Mar's colors Quest line ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): No
Wings: No
Fins: Fierce shoulder fins, Fierce neckfins, eel tail, eel leg fins (all transluscent where applicable)
Scales: No
Pelt: Nope
Other Notes: Fierce facial template

Trading Post Items: 3 hoop earrings, bloodied back leg bandages
Custom Items: A collar similar Mar's back leg kneepad, front leg bandages (bloodied) that wrap above eel leg fins, then loop down to fetlocks in such a way that they AVOID crossing over the leg fins
Reference Image(s) for Items: Mar for kneepad-collar; plush used because it shows the cord more, which would be very prevalent in a collar, no? (Also see above quest line ref)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ira
Owner: Gl!tch~
Breed: Kelpi
Temper: Snide
Tag Background: 013 Muddy Swamp

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:12 am
Entry Tag: Kivras | Kalona-Cerynei | Mod-Heavy | Solo
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Quote:
Edit Category: Mod - Heavy
Soquili Species: Kalona-Cerynei(?)
Concept Origin: • New Concept/Commercial Cosplay - Design based upon the character-- er, car? In Supernatural

WIP Needed? Not needed, but loved!

Body:
Her base color can and should be black. I'm leaving it up to you, the colorist, where her silver marking go and what kind. The 'important' one(s) would be 'S.W.' and 'D.W.' Carved into her body somewhere. Perhaps her flank?
Across her back, I would like a Devil's Trap, either 'carved' in, or simply a marking In white.
A few other, small scars here and there, showing what she's been through. She's a tough gal.
Face:
If you could kindly make her look like she's arrogant? A sort of fanged smirk? The 'Sexy and I know it' kind of look, flashing her sharp teeth. Her eyes should be white, as if they were headlights. If they could subtly glow as well, that would be amazing.
Mane:
CC Style; Preferably a long, 'wild' type of style. Not quite windswept, but definitely messy. Will doodle concept on request. CC Color(s).
Tail:
CC Style; Something that will look good with the mane. CC Color(s).
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Fluffy fetlocks please, preferably up to her knees, though not as fluffy there. Cloven hooves, please. I would like her hooves to be silver/chrome, the wheels, with a black 'edge' around the very bottom, the tires.
Reference Image(s):
The Impala, of course, has all the things other cars have... and a few things they don't. But none of that stuff's important. This is the stuff that's important. The army man that Sam crammed in the ashtray - it's still stuck there. The Legos that Dean shoved into the vents -- to this day, heat comes on and they can hear 'em rattle. These are the things that make the car theirs -- really theirs. Even when Dean rebuilt her from the ground up, he made sure all these little things stayed, 'cause it's the blemishes that make her beautiful. The Devil doesn't know or care what kind of car the boys drive.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s):
Impala Horns. CC Color(s)
Wings:
Wing Style 3; Tattered Feathers. I'd like the feathers to be black at the bottom fading up to grey. If the spikes could be removed from the wings and a few more feathers added without being considered mutant, that would be amazing. If not, perfectly fine. The wing colors themselves are CC!
Other Notes: May I please request that I get an un-winged version to show off the full Devil's Trap on her back?

Trading Post Items:N/A
Custom Items:
I would like the Legos and army man on a necklace of sorts, CC as to the style and where it's placed, but above that, as if on a rope shorter than the [insert material here] that the army man and legos are on, would be Dean's Amulet. On her hind leg, strapped somehow (CC on that) I would like The Colt. Strapped to her front leg, the one closest to the viewer, I would like Ruby's Knife. On her front leg farthest from the viewer, perhaps a slightly bloodied/oily/dirty bandage? Maybe a bottle of Holy Water by her hooves. Various other things contained in her trunk may be added but only if you so wish.
[The Colt][2][3] [Samulet] [Ruby's Knife] [Various]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kaz 'Baby' Winchester
Owner: Kivras
Breed: The Impala
Temper: Wayward
Tag Background: [o] If it can be managed! CC if not
Tag feather color(s): If you could make the longer feather tattered and gray, that would be amazing. The shorter feather; The 'top' of it silver/chrome, the body of it black with this symbol in white?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:18 am
Entry Tag: Divena | Ulun'suti | Heavy | Twins
DOUBLE UP THAT RARE.

~*~ Ulun'Suti ~*~
Do you want them to have an Element?: Yes
(If so) Element: Shadow

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Ulun'suti
Body Build: War
Concept Origin:
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? Not a deal breaker but enjoyed

Body: #1&2 Black, shadowy
Face: #1 Black, glowing gold eyes #2 glowing silver eyes
Mane: #1&2 Long and shadowy, fading away around the edges.
Tail: #1 Scaled tail with blades on the end, please, make the blades silver #2 make the blades gold
Hooves/Fetlocks: #1 Feathered legs with the ends kind of fading into shadows, raptor claws tipped in silver, #2 claws should be tipped in gold instead of silver
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): #1&2 I would like the double horns of shadow variety, please
Wings: #1&2 scaled wings, preferably a bit shadowy at the edges
Fins: NA
Scales: #1&2 Back and belly scales, I’d like them to be dark and a bit iridescent
Pelt: NA
Other Notes: #1&2 I’d like him to basically look like a shadow come to live, all dark and whispy at the edges. Any and all edits that would help make him look like a living shadow would be loved.

Trading Post Items: #1 Coin hood, with dark fabric and silver coins. #2 same hood but with gold coins.
Custom Items: #1 This mask #2 Same mask only gold where it’s silver
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above (I’d like a form with the accessories and one without, if possible)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: To be decided
Owner: Divena and Divenasmom
Breed: Shadow
Temper: #1 Guardian #2 Noble
Mate: NA
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): Cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: NA

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: NA
Justification for Domain Choice: NA

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Shadow  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:19 am
Entry Tag: Rhyleigh | Quilin-Nixie | Heavy | Solo Custom

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Quilin-Nixie
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin:
• Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design.

WIP Needed?No

She is to be black based (darkpurple or blue is also fine, if that looks better with what you want to do with her markings) with is astronomy themed markings (cc on style those). I would like her to have some whimsicle hair (cc for the style just something cute) with star and moon charms in it. Old fashion lantern in her mouth cc style, star/moon charmes on a few of her legs. Also some sorta scarf. Colors of eyes, hooves, hair and anything else I haven't mention color for is CC. Feel free to add other things you wish if it fits her theme.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Quilin: style 2
Tail: Nixie: Betta tail
Fins: Nixie: spine frill, side fin
Scales: Quilin: back scales, belly scales
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Quilian eyes and hooves  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash