Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒]| Water ○ Country
Hollow Forests → Siege Beasts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

The Spider Goddess was no longer with him much to his relief but he could still see her form in the distance. Uncertain when she would depart however, left him mildly uneasy as to what she was planning. When Nozomi touched skin he'd grip it firmly though not in a way that would hurt her. Suddenly his kikaichu would begin to funnel out of his body and travel down his arm as they invaded Nozomi. To some Aburame this was an active indication of non-consensual breeding, to others and opportunity, and to others still, an act of war. It however was apparent what Kumotake was doing however, he had transferred his Kikaichu into her body. Small wounds would heal tiny scrapes and such but only flesh wounds she'd still have to seek medical attention from a medical professional. Kumotake's Tenketsu and body had been shaped to accommodate his Kikaichu. Nozomi's body was not something they were accustomed to. As such, any healing they did was like that of an amateur doctor's first time. (325 Kikaichu transferred to Nozomi)

"Y...yeah I guess." He stuttered. It seemed he wasn't completely out of the woods yet at the mention of his first name with an honorific attached so casually. He wasn't used to honorifics. His mother made sure never to use them in her drunken stupors so much so that when she did they went over Kumotake's head. "You t...to." His level of upsetness earlier was incredibly Tsun. When Nozomi attempted to speak to Sukoso she wouldn't receive an answer. "He's been through a lot. His circadian rhythm is primarily nocturnal so he's taking it easy." Spiders didn't have eyelids. So they never showed when they were 'sleeping' they usually entered a borderline catatonic state of inactivity which Sukoso was doing. If not for the spiders pulsations of life he could quite easily be considered dead. "Hows Inka have you heard from him, I also have a report for the Kage if he's around."

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 420/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 900(4400)xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]
                                                                Θ I N S E C T S ┆425/750xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ D-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 420/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 900xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ D-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                > •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                5 Posts Shortness of Breath,
                                                                7 Posts Increased Sensitivity ,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                1 Posts: Irritation,
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                5 Posts Skyrocketing Blood Pressure Potential Fainting,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.
                                                                >Taijustu +1 Post To Learn
                                                                >Ninjutsu -2 Posts To Learn
                                                                >Genjutsu -2 Post To Learn
                                                                >Taijutsu -2 Post To Learn
                                                                >Heaven's Riches Total With Reduction -3 Post To Learn, 1 Dojo, 1 Tutor, 1 Formless

O t h e r s : :
                                                                > Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d

Active Reductions: N/A
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Quote:
                                                                Lanfaer
                                                                Lily Platypus
                                                                Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:14 pm
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • Α Ь ʋ ɾ α ɱ е • ] ━━━
xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

Nozomi gasped when he gripped her tightly and his kikaichu would interfere her body. Panic took over her as she couldn't breathe. Last time this happened with Kikaichu invading her body, she had to kill the other Aburame. Her kikaichu reacted and killed several few before they informed her that they were there to seal up her wounds. "I-I.." She couldn't even talk. She felt bad for killing few of his kikaichu. Her body started to shake violently. She couldn't take it anymore. Tears streak down her dirt stained face as she fell down onto her butt and started to pulled her legs up against her chest. With her good arm wrapped around her legs, she started to cry into her knees. His words became lost to her ears. "I killed her again. I killed her."

Hikari. She killed her twice. Nozomi fought so hard to keep those memories back until she was alone but she couldn't. "Stop it. Or did you become weak?" A harsh voice spoke as Nozomi inhaled. Kumotake's kikaichu would sense her blood was now pumping with adrenaline and cortisol started to spread throughout her body but her kikaichu was working hard to keep that chemical hidden from his scent. The fear of him was enough for her to stop crying as she rose her face off of her legs and glanced towards the ANBU male. He had on a plain white anubu mask with black strikes across the cheeks. He wore a heavy hooded jacket and the sleeves were slightly longer. Along with a flak jacket and shinobi pants underneath, he looked like he fought as well. Tears of fabric throughout his body, some burnt marks and even some scratch marks on his ANBU mask. Kumotake would also note that the ANBU had kikaichu inside of him as well. Another Aburame. "Good. Would hate to report to your father." He remarked as he squat down, his hand placing on her shoulder. "Get ready." With that, a sickening crack could be heard as Nozomi covered her mouth to muffled her scream. Panting heavily, the ANBU simply stood up and glanced towards Kumotake, "Who are you?" The Aburame clan in Kirigakure was very small, so they would immediately note of any outsiders. The ANBU head went to Nozomi and back at the boy, "Your kikaichu is in her. What is your declaration?" He was questioning the boy's methods. War? Breeding? He wanted to know his purpose. Her wounds are now fully healed, the ones they could do anyways and was prepared to go back to Kumotake's body when he's ready.

Kirigakure
Bloodline [ Aburame ] | Genjutsu | Genin
| 290/415 Chakra | 185/185 Stamina |
390/700 Kikaichu [+325 extra]

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Class Discipline/Personal Attribute:

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Out Of Caffeine

NecroPlant

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Nozomi's tears were unsettling but before he could inquire and comfort a man showed up Immediately jumping into clan rites. He wouldn't press the status of Inka not in Nozomi's current state. "To be expected from the main house." The assumption the man came from the main house were his pheromones alone, inherently stronger no doubt from the main houses excessive breeding. Kumotake didn't hear himself say these words nor would he recall being so straightforward with them. His father always painted the main Aburame houses as condescending with an air of mild superiority. Of course such a thing came natural to such households even if not intentional at times. Still his father also painted quite the negative picture of them in his upbringing. Nozomi derailed him from this stereotype but it returned with this anbu or was he an oinin. Being born within the clans founders blood did not mean you deserved to be entitled.

"My Kikaichu have been raised in such a way they've learned to heal rather than solely harm as you can tell by the closing wounds on Nozomi."He spoke confidently no doubt only due to Nozomi's presence. For the moment the wounds would heal and when they did Kumotake would put in the order to retreat. Kikaichu were still instinctual creatures after all despite being insects a large influx of them would still meet resistance. Kumotake would not weep for those he lost for their sacrifices would not have been in vain. He'd have let them stay if not for the fact his breed was accustom to his own Tenketsu. They'd undoubtedly die in Nozomi on their own accord from starvation but perhaps a few of Nozomi's own insects would learn from the experience how to mend tissues. They emptied from the living hive that was Nozomi and returned through the boy's neck. (300 Insects Returned to Kumotake)

"My name is Kumotake Saisho, I'd like to believe I'm a friend of Nozomi. My declaration was to tend to a wounded ally and you are?" Already it stood out the boy lacked the last name Aburame. It was clear he did not have the blood of the founders. Kumotake was never a stickler for such things he only hoped this man was the same when it came to liberal interpretations...but his sudden demanding of an explanation didn't bode well but perhaps he was just concerned for Nozomi's well being as well. Unless the man was six foot seven Kumotake would look down at him with his head cocked sideways looking for answer to who this man was, what was his name, and the justifications behind his paranoia. He wanted to comfort Nozomi but he wasn't fond at the thought of getting decapitated from a misunderstanding.

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 420/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 900(4400)xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]
                                                                Θ I N S E C T S ┆725/750xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ D-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 420/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 900xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ D-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.
                                                                >Heaven's Riches Total With Reduction -3 Post To Learn, 1 Dojo, 1 Tutor, 1 Formless

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

>
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Quote:
                                                                Lanfaer
                                                                Lily Platypus
                                                                Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:24 pm

Nozomi frowned as she listened to Kumotake's explaination of how his bugs learned to heal and mend wounds. What had he been through? Her eyes were an expression of sorrow and warmth. The kikaichu left from her body as hers rested and continued to thrive in the live hive. Kumotake seemed different around her cousin. The red hair Aburame was curious to what happened to him. Got up from sitting, she stood up, a bit exhausted but she wanted to be at Kumotake's side. When he introduced himself, that's right. She remembered to why she was curious he did not have the Aburame name to him. Still was. While she was shoter than the two being only 5'5", her cousin was taller than her but shorter than Kumotake by only three inches.

"I don't like that tone of yours. But next time, don't try to heal her. That's the medic's job and the strongest only survive. We help with dislocations but that's it. If she was to die from her wounds, than she would be too weak. Zetsubō Aburame. I must take my leave and go gather with the others to find survivors." With that, he moved out. It seemed that the Aburame family of hers were different than the other countries. While he was and is an a*****e, he cares for other people and he understood that their culture was different from the way he and Nozomi was raised in the family. As long they leave their rules within in the family, they were to do their job well. They do not force the whole, 'only the strongest' survive in any one else but their own blood.

Nozomi seemed different. Her eyes were in a whole other place. With a soft clear of her throat, she couldn't look up at him. "I'm sorry about your kikaichu. I didn't know what you were doing... but thank you." She managed to look up slightly with a kind and very weak smile. Wanted to be distracted, she gently walked around and stroke Sukoso on the head, slightly massaging it to help relieve tension and stress on his head. "He's beautiful. I'm glad you got a friend like him." The young Aburame would seem almost zombie like at the moment. And there was no chemicals going on in her blood, they were being blocked by her. No feelings. No emotions. Just... there. Part of her wonder what would it be like to have a friend? She grew up without one. It was always Academy then back to home and train more for her.

Kirigakure
| 290/415 Chakra | 185/185 Stamina |
390/700 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Out Of Caffeine

NecroPlant

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:32 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara
I have felt true peace in myself through three methods;
in death, in climax, and in desctruction. Only one has been by another's hand.

[・・・] Red eyes softened at the name. "Itoko." He repeated in a whisper. "Thank you, Itoko." But the rest of Minowa's words... His mother saved him? Inka didn't know anything about Minowa's mother, but... something about that sentence worried him. "Oh, Min." The Jounin kissed his son's forehead. "It's okay - you're okay. Just let it all out. We'll talk about it later, okay? You're not alone now. You're safe - I promise." Beside himself with confusion, Inka could only rock himself and Minowa gently. "I'm sorry, Minowa." He spoke into cornsilk hair. "I haven't been in the village. I haven't seen him since he sent me to Kumo for help." Inka pulled back, hands gently cupping MInowa's head so they were facing each other, eye-to-eye. "When the waters settle, and the people are rested and ready, we'll go into the village proper. We'll find him." He smiled, a real, soft-edged smile and that betrayed no doubt about finding Syy. Because Inka could never think it - he just couldn't. "If he doesn't find us first." Lips pulled back into a gentle grin. "He's clever like that. A lot more clever than Papa."

Father | Lover | Run-away | Nineteen
Jounin | Bladed Performer | Explosive Passion

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

[ Jutsu Used ]
name | Rank [ - ] | Cost [ -ch ] | - : -

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:
• Agility; evasion and speed.
• Fireworks; heat, fires, & explosions boost his mood.
• Flexibility; body contortions and weapon use.
• Grit; close distance combat.
• Volatiles; implementing and altering explosives.

Weaknesses:
• Chills; sensitivity, cold causes bones to go sore.
• Bruising; injuries greatly hinder.
• Defeatism; easily goes into a negative attitude when losing.
• Muscle; only enough strength to lift own body weight.
• Conflict; gets into arguments easily.

Fears:
• Hanabi; his little sister - her hate, being blamed for her death.
• Suffocation; being buried alive.
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
• Use weapon, not handsigns, to cast Ninjutsu up to B-rank.
• Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
• Perform Ninjutsu up to S-rank on instrument. No handsigns.

Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu [3] posts faster.
• Learn genjutsu [3] posts faster.
• 25% price reductions for shopping.

Bukijutsu Attributes:
• Offensive Style [ Two-fer-One ] : Two daggers for Bukijutsu compatible
• Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
• Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
• Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
• Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

⊗ CHAKRA 75/860
⊗ STAMINA 440/545
⊗ TRAITS : ---
⊗ OLD WOUND IN LEFT SHOULDER

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:12 am
User ImageUser Image

"He's right you know. The only reason you were hurt in the first place was because you were weak." Kumotake would say as his spine contorted to look at the man named Zetsubō parted ways. There it was to a tee, the main house air of superiority. It might not have been the man's intention but it was there. Kumotake would then look back down at Nozomi and raise his practically stick like arm bringing a finger to her eyelid to wipe away a stray tear in an act of compassion. "but I unlike some people, I don't discard the weak. The weak can become some of the strongest forces. The weak know the sting of defeat, the weak know the pain they would never wish unto others, and when the weak become the strong they in turn can make more weak strong. My friends might have died to aid you but as Sukoso tries to remind me they did not die in vain. They did not die because they were weak their deaths were strength itself."

Kumotake reassured her that the death of his Kikaichu was not to be taken personally. The fact they aided in healing her injuries before they died was enough to honor their sacrifice. The same logic could be applied to the current situation many nin died but it was not in vain as members of the village hidden the mist continued to survive because of their sacrifice. When Nozomi pet the catatonic Sukoso, Kumotake would form a moot point. "I'm also glad. If not for him I would have died a long time ago. I'm stronger now than I was then thanks to him and vise versa. He was the one among many who wished me to live not out of necessity to survive but out of kindness." "It was actually more out of pity really." A vein formed on Kumotake's forehead, as he bit back his companion's remark. Had he been listening in the whole time? Was he even asleep the whole time? "You need to be more dominant Susu. If I were you would have clocked that Zetbobo. You're not going to impress any potential mates being so passive aggressive all the time you could have gotten in good with that goddess if you jus..

The Spiders babbling would be cut short as it met a flick from his master's finger to the eye. Seeing as his opinion was no longer wanted, he'd return back to 'sleep' with his master being a lot more suspicious. "So who was that guy, like, your boyfriend, or something? You know, because the main house can be pretty confusing in terms of relationships." Kumotake's inquiry was innocent enough but filled with a lot of pauses. It was far from smooth if he was trying to determine whether Nozomi had a boyfriend. That wasn't his intention but it could have definitely come off that way. He felt a sudden breeze. Oh right his shirt. He figured it time he spare anymore people from seeing the creases of his ribcage and nearing concave abdomen. A small platoon of Kikaichu would be dispersed to begin sewing his shirt back together.

Θ I N S E C T S ┆750/750xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

>
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Quote:
                                                                Lanfaer
                                                                Lily Platypus
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:19 am
____________________User ImageUser Image

hakra__ool: 800 / 800___ood: nervous___Rank__: Jonin___Paladin of Kirigakure__

make:

______
User Image

Red crested the top of the beasts a few moments after the younger kid. She was completely out of breath from the climb. This definitely worried her. She was a jounin for god sake; a simple climb shouldn't take the breath from her. She located the kid with a quick glance and tiled her head down slightly with her hood up still so her eyes were hidden to those around her. After regaining her composure she would find a place to sit quietly and keep her breathing steady. She was quite wary of the other shinobi around her now but this was pretty much the only safe place to sit. Only time would tell how they reacted to her presence. So, she minimized her presence making herself look weak and frail, and just sat there biding her time; her strength regrowing to where she could at least live a few more days should something actually happen to her.

_______________________User Image

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:32 am
User ImageUser Image

People came and went, it seemed that most of the injuries where just minor compared to the ANBU she had healed at the bridge. Speaking of them, did anyone save them? Did anyone take the time to pick up half dying people and carry them off or where they trampled by the same panicked crowd that she was nearly trampled by? Despite Inka's words, she no longer felt like she was doing enough; she still felt like she had more to give, more to do. The red-haired female from before was talking with a group of other people and the man who saved her life was talking with the person she now decided to call Dark Dude in till she knew his name. But there was still someone, someone who came with Shadow and Nozomi who was sitting all by himself. He seemed like he was suffering...

Akarui carefully made her way across the mountain beast to Tetsuya, carefully sitting down beside him in case he decided to lash out. She reached a hand out and carefully touched his arm, giving him a gentle smile/ "Hey... Are you okay? You seemed like you could use some company over here..." She was worried for him, she didn't know what these guys had seen inside the barrier, but they all looked worse for wear. She knew how it was in that barrier; she could faintly remember the monsters that gathered around her... disfigured humans and animals...

User Image
                                                [ M E D / M E D ] - [ F U U T O N / R A I T O N ] - [ R A P I E R ] - [ T H E x W A L K I N G x D E A D ]xxxxxx
                                                [ 310 // 400 x C H A K R A ] - [ 100 // 100 x S T A M I N A ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P A S S I V E S ]
                                                  o Specialist: The user, choosing to specialize in either healing or harmful medical techniques, gains a great boost to their chakra control in that area. At Chunnin, they gain a -5 chakra reduction to perform techniques in their specialty. at Jounin, -10, at Konin -15 at Sannin -20. To clarify, they they gain a -5 chakra reduction every rank, to a maximum of -20 at sannin.
                                                  o Medical license: The user is much more adept at utilizing items during combat. The user gains 2 free custom items, one at Chunnin and one at jounin. These items must be associated and utilized medical abilities. Additionally, they gain a -5 chakra cost to all medical techniques.

[ O T H E R x A D D I T I V E S ]
                                                  o Voidmaster: By forsaking the use of chakra natures, maruton ninjutsu negates elemental techniques of the same rank or lower.

[ J U T S U x U S E D ]
                                                  o
                                                  o
                                                  o

Wolfe Whitehorn
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:22 am

Nozomi felt her heart dropped. It was almost as if someone took a kunai and stabbed her in it. He... He thought of her as weak too? She couldn't breathe as she took a step back and away from him. Yet, he easily reached forward with the long arms of his and wiped one of her tears away. Then he continued on. About his belief. What he sees. Nozomi understood now but... that was not her belief. Not the way she was raised. "Our customs are different.. but thank you Kumotake." What about the people that died? Their bodies floating in the water still? Were they weak or were they strong? Strong to sacrifice to protect this village or weak not to survive it?

Once she got to Sukoso, she heard Kumotake's comment and that this little critter was the reason why Kumotake was alive. Then he suddenly spoke. A soft and very weak laugh could be heard from Nozomi as she kissed Sukoso gently on the head. Removed her hand and body away, she gave them the personal space they need. But their words did not escape her. Goddess? Ah yes. The young Aburame was informed of that thanks to her spying little friend. Soon after, she heard Kumotake asking about her cousin as she shook her head gently. She was never really social herself due to always going from one Aburame family to another. "He is my cousin. My aunt's son." With a soft sigh, she felt so tired. Exhausted. She was sure if she tried to rest, she would fall asleep so she needed to fight this feeling away. Soft honey colored eyes glanced around to see if anyone needed their help. She wanted to stay busy. She needed to stay busy to not think about the bodies. With a sad smile, her hands went up to the headband around her neck. This belonged to an ANBU. She still remembers his face and she can hope to find his body so she can bury him with this headband. He deserves it. At the same time, she wanted to jump into the water. To be free. To be lost. Then one of her spy bugs let out an angry chirp.

"Ah yes. How was the kiss, Kumotake?"

Kirigakure
| 305/415 Chakra | 185/185 Stamina |
405/700 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Out Of Caffeine

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:20 am
User ImageUser Image

Of course the main houses customs were different. They believed in the purest form of darwinism. They believed that more often than not the world was a chess board and everyone and everything was pawn to contribute to a higher cause unless proven otherwise. This was one of the factors that drove his father away from the houses. So many had little respect for life in all things but of course his father's overly considerate attitude about led to several accusations of weakness. Many days would have gone by where Kumotake wondered if he became a host simply to have a place for the insects to live and not die or if he became a host because he knew his father knew his son was weak at birth.

A cousin? Exteneded family but if he wasn't part of the direct line... Aunt's son. Alright. Nozomi probably anticipated Kumotake's thoughts and made sure to clarify that he was of closer blood relation. It was more often than not arranged inter family relationships formed from skipped generations in order to maintain purity in the clan. As it would be with many clans with secrets they wished not to share like the Aburame's secret hive technique.

Kumotake looked momentarily surprised. Not only that but a little miffed at not Nozomi but her Kikaichu for ratting him out. Nozomi's question came out so suddenly. But then his attitude shifted into an almost goofy one trying to break the tension by rubbing the back of his neck. "It was...uh..ehm wet. I mean it was kind of stolen. I would have much preferred my first kiss be with someone I at least knew a little more. Like you Nozom..." He cut himself off. Oh boy did the awkward tension rise within the vicinity and the boy and maybe evern Nozomi. Hopefully he thought Nozomi wouldn't fill her head with thoughts of the two of them kissing and making out and becoming a thing. He grew flush as he himself thought about it. In a desperate attempt to change the topic he formed a pointing finger to his side. "Oh look..the uh..Mizukage. I should uh probably give him my report. Um..yeah..you er...take care Nozomi." with his stammered words he fled the scene. Leaving Nozomi to fill in the blanks. Hopefully she wouldn't become so transfixed by this situation she'd develop an unhealthy obsession with thoughts about the boy...right?
                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                                ~Interaction with Mizukage~
                                                                Kumotake would sigh before he came into contact with the current Mizukage. He'd give him a wave to get his attention. He seemed to be in the company of another person and no doubt readying to address his people. "M...mizukage...hey. I'm K..kumotake Saisho." The boys stuttering returned but then for some odd reason he began getting faint insect like resonations from the Mizukage...this allowed the boy to relax. "I suppose I should be getting a headband now right?" Kumotake still was without a headband of the mist. "Oh right first, I almost forgot, my report." Uncertain whether or not the spider goddess was still where she was Kumotake would gesture over the horizon to where she once was. The area had been filled with levies diverting the water flow. "I dispatched myself to address the large arachnid demon near the swamplands. Maybe it was foolish at the time but I felt like I could reason with it...and believe me or not I did. The large creatures? They weren't enemies. At least mine wasn't. They were proud warriors of the mist. They were simply heeding the call of the corrupt, I believe I was told by her it was called the sero. We formed I guess you could say an alliance. She allowed me to assume control of her form and I made those levies. If the water continues to flow like it is now when it finally calms it should form a delta and possible canals. Hopefully there will be enough land to build buildings near them or something. I don't know...I mean I tried to do something. It was just me and Sukoso out there after all...oh wait...there was somebody else. She was in Red. I think...she followed me here?" Kumotake scanned the crowds of people using his height to advantage. Someone clad in all red shouldn't be too difficult to find. He would usher her to come toward him and the Mizukage assuming if she'd see him and vise versa.

Θ I N S E C T S ┆750/750xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

>
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Holy Rinkaku
                                                                Lanfaer
                                                                Lily Platypus
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:35 pm
User Image
Tetsuya Kaede Shichiro
❧ Kirigakure ❧
☷ Doton ☱ Suiton ☲ Katon
♙ Genin ♙
♙ C-Rank ♙
¥ Ryo: 000
AC: 0003,300
☰ Chakra :---/920 ☶ Stamina :---/200

Tetsuya's eyes were bloodshot and red when he looked up to Akaraui, the girl that Shadow had saved from under the dome. He remembered when her white hair rolled in from the black wall, and his eyes slowly focused on the fine features of her face. He was broken, he had hit rock bottom, he needed a reason to go on, and in the self-imposed silence since they reached the summit of this, whatever it was, none had approached him to check on his well being, despite the fact he drove that loathsome spear into the face of his last known family member. His thoughts trailed to suicide, to just walking to the waters and throwing himself into the riptides and letting the same monstrosity he helped to kill, take him to hell with him. Then, as a few moments passed, her actual words reached his ears. A momentary excitement, hysteria most likely, washed over him and in the moment of his heart fluttering from the rush, he exhausted himself.

Slumping into Akarui he sighed, bringing his arms up over her shoulders he just held her for a moment, a new wave of exhausted tears washing over him and trailing down the salt-cracked lines on his cheek. He just needed a moment. A moment to be weak, but to feel something, someone, anyone there for him. His hands gripped tight into the fabric of her soiled hospital gown, pulling the fabric and her closer to him as he began to sob again. He couldn't even formulate words in the current situation, just the deep anguished sobbing of a broken mind, searching for a reason to continue.

He had fought his entire life to have a reason to live. First it had been to live up to his parents legacy. Then to win Sypher's approval and acknowledgement, both of which he had failed miserably. First in shaming his parent's memories through the actions he had taken. Then in attempting to kill Sypher in the tree, just to prolong his own life. He had followed orders, he had chosen to live, but at what cost.

As his sobs died down and his strained voice finally poured forth he only said maybe two sentences as he collapsed into the girl's chest and just lay there, body still heaving occasionally from his earlier sobbing.

"I'm alone. I have no one. Nowhere to call home, no family to love me, no friends to guide me."

[Those I'm Interacting With]

I Tortured Sleep I

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

She could see it in his eyes, in the movements of his face; he was lost. He was like she, tempest-tossed... alone. She instantly saw herself in him, and didn't even skip a beat when the male buried himself in to her to cry. She wrapped her arms tightly around him, holding him close, rocking him softly; her heart absolutely broke for him, she could feel it physically ache. She quietly waited for Tetsuya to talk, just carefully rocking him in her arms as she did so. When he did talk, she listened closely. He was alone, just like her; no friends, no family, nothing. She was sure the way he was left alone was much more tragic than her own story, but she could empathize.

Akarui hesitated before reaching up and running a hand through Tetsuya's hair, the gesture was strange to her, but she faintly remembered someone doing something similar to her when she was a child to calm her down. She searched her minds for words to calm him, but she couldn't think of anything philosophical or high-impacting to say. Her older self, her livelier self, would have known what to say to the male but she was scrambling. After a few seconds of thinking, she finally opened her lips. They stayed open for a second and she reached out for the right words to say, "I... Back before I... Back before I died I would have probably said something inspiring and uplifting but uh..."

Akarui cleared her throat, letting out a soft breath, almost like a sigh. "But I'm not that kind of person anymore... However, I mean, you're not completely alone. I'll be your friend; it's the blind leading the blind but all the same... I'm all alone too. I was once a shinobi here, just like you were..." Her crimson hues looked up at the sky, and the white-haired shinobi bit her lip. "I know it's hard to believe but I died... and everything I was, all my memories, all my friends, all my family... They died with me too. I don't remember my parents or my way of living or even... How to be myself. So how about I help you and maybe somewhere along the way I can help myself too..." Her eyes squinted, she looked lost in thought.

"I feel like there's no reason to live, either... Maybe we can find it together? Life is such a confusing and scary thing..."

User Image
                                                [ M E D / M E D ] - [ F U U T O N / R A I T O N ] - [ R A P I E R ] - [ T H E x W A L K I N G x D E A D ]xxxxxx
                                                [ 310 // 400 x C H A K R A ] - [ 100 // 100 x S T A M I N A ]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P A S S I V E S ]
                                                  o Specialist: The user, choosing to specialize in either healing or harmful medical techniques, gains a great boost to their chakra control in that area. At Chunnin, they gain a -5 chakra reduction to perform techniques in their specialty. at Jounin, -10, at Konin -15 at Sannin -20. To clarify, they they gain a -5 chakra reduction every rank, to a maximum of -20 at sannin.
                                                  o Medical license: The user is much more adept at utilizing items during combat. The user gains 2 free custom items, one at Chunnin and one at jounin. These items must be associated and utilized medical abilities. Additionally, they gain a -5 chakra cost to all medical techniques.

[ O T H E R x A D D I T I V E S ]
                                                  o Voidmaster: By forsaking the use of chakra natures, maruton ninjutsu negates elemental techniques of the same rank or lower.

[ J U T S U x U S E D ]
                                                  o
                                                  o
                                                  o

Wolfe Whitehorn
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

After so long of just staring at the sky, I began to wonder...to think in a manner that was foreign to me. I looked back through the memories of my entire life and couldn't think of a time when I was reasonably unhappy. My people, we were...peaceful, although savages compared to the rest of the world. That was always okay for us though. If the rest of the chaos out there turned a blind eye to us, that was more than alright for us and our peace. Things like shinobi wars and political messes meant nothing for us, but... But now they...now they're...I... I felt myself collapse inside, my chakra beginning to flow out without control, subconsciously losing my grip on any of my own power.

Memories of what happened just some hours ago started to fill my head, like water pouring into a jug that wanted nothing more than to stay shut. Those damned thoughts forcing their way in...recollection of what happened...it hurt. So I relieved the pain in the only way my young, innocent self knew how. I cried. I just continued to look at the sky, my face twitching in the faintest of ways to stop myself from just bawling in the presence of all these other people around me. I bit the inside of my cheek hard, feeling the hot tears drip and fall down either side of my face and falling off the side onto the ground. I didn't cry just for the loss of my old life. I did it because I was scared of the new path that I'd have to take all alone, I missed my family already, I was still breaking down and getting over the fact that I'd nearly died just minutes ago, and I was just angry at myself for being confused. Because I was uncertain. Up to the point that I didn't even know if I wanted to live or not.

Things were just too much. I...remembered their faces. In the metaphorical sense, the jug was filling faster than I could empty it, and I just didn't have the strength in me to keep my pride anymore. The most I could do was turn around onto my stomach and bury my face into my forearms before turning into a shaking, sobbing mess. I gripped the ground, arched my back, shut my eyes tight, and bit into the bandages wrapping around my arm to silence myself...and I just let everything go. Tears streamed out fast, and my body felt relieved even as everything in me seemed to contract from the tension. I only ever stopped biting the bandages to breathe, and even then such pauses were brief. God he hated it. Hated himself for feeling so weak, hated Kirigakure and the Land of Waves in general for taking the lives of his loved ones, and absolutely dreaded his feeling of uselessness.

Okay...I'm okay...it'll be okay. I told myself, and what was once straight sobbing and bawling turned into subtle shakes that slowly died down. I wiped away the tears and shakily raised up onto my hands and knees, taking deep breaths to catch air that was lost from spending more time crying out than taking in oxygen. From there, I stood and raised my arm to see that in my time of letting out all my emotion against it with my tenketsu released was enough for my body to grow immensely in physical strength through the power of my bloodline. It wasn't noticeably active...but I could feel the strength flowing through my veins.
[6/6 Learned] Kōton: Senninriki [ Steel Release: Strength Of A Thousand Men ] •Rank - B

As I stared at my arm as if I could see the power moving beneath my skin, I found a new feeling boiling up. It wasn't so much rage...it was more controlled, and it wasn't any seething hate. There was a subtle layer of disgust, and not towards my own self. Looking around for a moment, I realized that it was for this place...for whatever or whoever led to all hell breaking loose. I was...bitter. A subtle flame, being condensed and pressurized in a box of regulations and thoughts of what was right or wrong. It was such a strange feeling, but I realized that I did not like the people around me. All my life I heard the stories. How the Shinobi world was full of war, death, betrayal, political battles and casualties.

With that being said, I had no doubt in my mind that it was their fault. Someone in the group around me was responsible, or maybe all of them were. They'd all defend each other, tell each other that it would be alright, it wasn't their fault. That they'd be forgiven. I just...I can't let that slide. I remained standing there, fists clenched and now by my side, eyes downcast. I was positive that if I was strong enough to do it, and not so scared to move my legs with hostility that I would have tried to kill everyone around. But even then, did the blame lie on all of them? There had to be at least one person who was connected to the event triggering. I couldn't do anything now though. Just stand there. Not wallowing in weakness or going through personal dilemmas, but waiting.

In this time, as I grit my teeth behind closed lips and glared at the ground, I focused on that strength which was still coursing through me. Letting out some of my tension by exhaling a sigh, I felt something begin to slowly coat my right arm, from the fingernail, to the wrist, then elbow, all the way up to the shoulder. Raising that same arm which coursed with power up to my eyes to examine it, I noticed the black steel which peeked out through the gaps in my soaked white bandages. The same technique that my father owned. I wasn't all to surprised to see it though, as my father had given me Shujinko because the tribe believed I would be a prodigy. Still...it was timely. Like my body was also tired of waiting.
[3/3] Kōton: Kikou no Mukankaku [ Steel Release: Impervious Armour ] •Rank - D

Time: I don't know |
Location: A forest or mountain of some sort. The terrain is strange. I...I don't know. |
Chakra: `150 |
Stamina: 300 |
Communicating: No. |
Technique Used: [3/3] Kōton: Kikou no Mukankaku [ Steel Release: Impervious Armour ] •Rank - D Kōton: Senninriki [ Steel Release: Strength Of A Thousand Men ] •Rank - B |
State-of-Being: Fine now. A bit cold and soaked over, but...fine.
Combat Equipment: 1x Kunai, Shujinkō Komichi

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Action SongTheme Song

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:51 pm
User Image
User Image

• Minowa ⇣ | ✧ | ✧ | ⇣ Jaeger

⇣ ✧_| Genin | Kirigakure | Suiton : Doton | AC 0 | ✧ ⇣

⇣ ✧_| Bukijutsu : Mystic Hero | Tamer : Eternal Partners | ✧ ⇣
    ⇣ ✧_| Chakra 250 | Stamina 275 | Partner : Itoko [_binturong_] | ✧ ⇣

Itoko didn't respond to Inka's words, hiding his nose in Minowa's side as the young man shifted to meet Inka's gaze. His eyes were so strange compared to when he was a child and now they hid so much more. Inka didn't know what had happened. Minowa's chest expanded as he breathed in but the words never came Never tell them. his father's whispered words echoed in his head and he let his gaze drift to see who had survived. People were all around them but he didn't know any of them and even if he had, they would not know him. Inka said he was not alone but other than Inka, there was no one else. Not anymore.
    Seeing Jack off in the distance, Minowa's bright gaze focused on him for a moment before he spoke to Inka again "What happened?" he asked, his voice breaking again. It started deep, like a teenager, and then broke into a softer, lighter sound. One closer to how he had been as a child "Did Sero get hurt? Is that why everywhere is wet?"

BlackFruity

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
    • Partygoer 500
    • Bloodsucking Bros 250
    • Citizen 200
    PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:38 pm
    User Image
    Tetsuya Kaede Shichiro
    ❧ Kirigakure ❧
    ☷ Doton ☱ Suiton ☲ Katon
    ♙ Genin ♙
    ♙ C-Rank ♙
    ¥ Ryo: 000
    AC: 0003,300
    ☰ Chakra :---/920 ☶ Stamina :---/200

The young man looked up from his place against her chest as she ran her fingers through his hair. His eyes seemed puffy and dry now as he sat against her. He listened to her speaking and his body convulsed a few times more as he still tried to regain his composure somewhat, the tears on his cheeks gone, now displaced in the fabric of her gown. He wanted to smile, to laugh it all off, he wanted to be the man he was before, hewn of stone in this twisted facade of a world, but it just wasn't happening. He had shown his weakness, he had chosen to take a life instead of trying to restore it. But here was someone, someone who simply wanted to help him pick up the pieces. He groaned against her gently and let his eyes look deeper into hers.

"The blind leading the blind?" He whispered, slowly coming back to the present instead of the recent past.

"Live, to find a reason to live?" It was an interesting concept, to say the very least.

The woman here with him was just as lost as he was and he couldn't focus himself entirely. Reaching his hand up to stroke his hand back he found hers laced in the long tendrils of his hair, instead of removing his hand he just placed his fingers between hers and gripped her hand. Looking into her eyes and then out to the water, he struggled to remain grounded.

"I think... I think I can live for that." He said, unsure, lost, but willing to have anything to cling to.

Anything to hope for. To aspire to.

[Those I'm Interacting With]

I Tortured Sleep I

[Techniques Utilized:]

♒]| Water ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items