Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Can You Stop It? [V x S] [1x1] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:37 pm

The dragon smiled as she was granted another drink from the man. What a nice thing to do, spoiling Aurum with alcohol, especially considering how quickly this could drain someone's pockets.. She listened as he described his nature for wanting the book and she nodded thoughtfully. "I do have an extensive collection.." She said, lifting the drink once it arrived and nodding her head to him in acknowledgement and cheers once more before sipping carefully. She kept a hand on his side, slowly and silently tapping her fingers in succession of one another. "What rumored purpose will it provide you with?" Asked the girl, though it was quickly followed with another question, "Could I study a spell or two before you leave with it?" Adding a few more spells to her bank couldn't hurt, especially if they were intended for skilled magic users. Aurum watched him with interest.. collecting knowledge, trinkets, and adventure would just be asking to much, she presumed. But she hoped.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:53 pm
It was a good thing that he had packed quite a number of coins on his travels. With the way Aurum was going thru the drinks that were set in front of her. "Quite extensive indeed" he agreed. "What purpose it has, even I am not to sure of. Nothing but rumors and hearsay of what spells may lie inside of it. Finding it will bring the answers of it's contents. As to teaching you spells, Hmm we shall see when the time comes." Pulling his drink closer Kael took another sip of it as he watched the dragoness. "I would imagine many of those books in your horde would have spells or what not within their pages."  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:09 pm

Time seemed to have past faster than they must have realized, and they had already wasted quite a bit of it just in the tavern.. Not that the dragon really minded, she just was feeling more drink than she thought she was. When he suggested teaching her, she rolled her eyes at him. Bringing her hand up from the table, she put her cheek in hand and leaned on her elbow, taking a smaller sip than she had before. "I don't need a teacher, I've had plenty," There was a bit of grumble to her words, and she pursed her lips. She did not need a tutor, let the prince keep him. Aurum simply wanted a new spell or two for her repertoire, and she listened as he complimented her hoard. That was a little bit of a sweet spot, and to try and hide her deepening cheeks, she took a little more of a swig than a sip. When she wiped her mouth it was with her whole sleeve, still leaning on her arm, "What made you decide to teach some coddled prince? You don't seem like the kind to stay in one place for too long," It was kind of a compliment, right? She was trying to say he was adventurous.. after all, he was having drinks with a dragon. Who needs the human kingdom when surprises like that could be an all the time occurrence?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:56 pm
"Simple. The pay is good. The same reason as most would jump on the chance. With such a job, I want for not." Some what his pride was hurt being called coddled but he let if pass. She didn't know who he truly was so her words were just that. "Some of the perks are that in lieu of research, I get to travel in search of such things to teach the little coddled prince." Pushing his glass to the side he leaned on the table. "So then, what about you. Such a high class to be traveling with a spells teacher. What could possibly be the reason for such a drastic change for one of royalty?" In turn he turned the questions back onto her.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:36 pm

The dragon noticed his brief hurt before it disappeared and was replaced by a sort of.. understanding? She wasn't sure. When he mimicked back what she called the prince, leaned closer, and tried to give her a sort of backhanded compliment, she decided to take another drink. This one about half-way gone now, she set it down and gave a little sigh. She picked her head up from her hand and leaned on the table as well, gaining a serious composure before she spoke, "It is not drastic for me," Aurum grinned mischievously after speaking, and she watched the wolf-man with a sort of rebellious look in her eyes, if he hadn't figured out which princess he was by now, boy would be be in for a wild ride. "Next one's on me," She said with an odd perk to her tone he had probably only heard when she was gaining something. She glanced to the waitress and tossed two fingers up, but quickly turned her gaze back to her companion.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:06 pm
She planned to continue drinking. What a thing to be doing in mid day, in a bar drowning one thing of booze down after the next. Taking another sip from his drink he set it to the side. She was likely the youngest of the children in line for succession. She held a rebellious attitude that seemed to have followed her from her younger days he suspected. "You drink alcohol as if it were water on a hot day" Kael commented at the number of glasses that were starting to litter her side. Surely by this amount she was getting close to the end. Which would not bode well should she be completely hammered in mid day.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:30 pm

Of course the dragon wanted to keep drinking! She was a competitive sort and she was already one drink ahead of the wolf in front of her.. why not keep going? She was not slurring or wobbly yet, and she wasn't planning to get so intoxicated that she would be useless, but she was a bit of a drinker, that was true. When the woman came with two more drinks, Aurum paid her and smiled to the prince, "The mage would be happy to drink with me when we find him," The dragon teased him.. and dropped one more hint. They were looking for a male mage, missing a right thumb, that gave her a wand and a stone in return for some fancy book. I figured he'd be more fun when drinking, thought the dragon with a huff. She didn't cheers to him this time, simply taking a drink and returning to holding her head in her hand.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:38 pm
Sighing again and knocking back the rest of the pint that was in front of him he set it upside down on the table. "So then should I keep you drinking? It would seem that the more you drink the more you remember about our friend. I suppose if this continues to get all that you know I will have to spend a life's worth of savings getting you sloshed." Kael commented to Aurum. That it took her to drink to remember the details to an extent annoyed him. Whether it was the case of that or she simply wanted to delay things by keeping him enticed he wasn't sure. A male mage, who was missing a right thumb and wore a cloak. Still not much to go by. If he was wearing gloves it was likely difficult to tell if he was in fact missing the thumb or not. "The mage likely fancies drink more then I as well." Kael said giving a long exasperated exhale. She was being difficult. Whether by intent or accident tho was the question of the matter. "Before any of the rest of the day wastes away let us get going, before you or I put more down upon the mental poison." Reaching out he grabbed the new mug and took a few drinks of it, finishing it off just so that she would not goad him on it.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:21 am

Aurum laughed when he commented on her drinking abilities.. and figured out her "secret" to remembering more about the mage. Of course, there was more that the dragon remembered.. but she wanted to relax more than talk business. Kael was a sort of draining companion for the impulsive girl that didn't normally think too much about doing what she wanted on her own time. When he commented on the mage being more of a drinker, the dragon laughed again and finished off her own drink. At least she was of a friendly type when drinking, he could at least be happy with that. Aurum sat up, "Doesn't feel so wasted to me," She said with a shrug, but tossed a few coins on the table and stood with a touch of carefulness. She gave a little stretch and waited for the male to do the same before she exited the tavern - though a bit less quickly and with less skill moving through the crowd than she had when she entered.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:08 pm
Standing from the table, Kaelthas followed after the girl weaving thru the bar as easily as he had when they entered. It was something to not the drop in skill that Aurum was displaying. Vocally she may not be attesting to the level of drink she had consumed but her body and movements were showing it well enough. Getting outside, the sun was still strong in the sky. It's warmth flowing over him greatly which contrasted to the darkened atmosphere of the bar they had been in. It was such a contrast he had to squint for a time as his vision adjusted to the barrage of light. "To the market then." There they would likely inquire around about a mage that fit the description as well as attain items for the travel that was likely to be infront of them.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:44 pm

Mm.. the sun did feel nice. Heat was a pleasant thing when not mucked with all the bodies in a small place. The dragon pursed her lips before she began walking towards said market, far more relaxed than determined and hips with more sway than before. Aurum walked with an odd sense of stature despite these things, hands carefully poised if one took notice, gazing at each person that looked her in the eyes for a few seconds each time. It was a show of power that was also shown by the recipients if one was watching. The dragon was a powerful woman, and even when showing signs of the intoxicant - swaying, her cheerfulness (at times), and the altogether relaxed state - she was more than a little intimidating. Aurum did this until reaching the market.. which was not long, especially considering her looks and her knowledge of the town itself. She paused only to turn to Kael, "Get what you need, I suppose. I can eat on the road."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:31 pm
"I had planned to" Kael said simply to Aurum before moving farther into the market. He moved around from stall to stall working for deals and haggling prices. Much like a human settlement barter and haggling was a strong economic factor in the beast kingdom. After awhile Kaelthas had attained a pack along with a plethora of items. Many ranging from food and drink to other random assortment of items. Returning in front of Aurum, Kaelthas looked down at her. "Alright then, It's light enough for a trek but enough items to sustain for weekly travel" he commented to her. During his time in the market he had as well asked around about the mage but had only come across one who seemed to know who he was speaking off. His information said that the man had been speaking of going farther into the kingdom of beasts but did not specify as to where.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:34 pm

Aurum did very little shopping, but she did move around the market at a casual, slow speed, speaking to the familiar faces and passing by others. The dragon held her hands behind her back, walking with no purpose as she waited for the human to finish his shopping. When he did and came back to look down to the girl, she grinned, "I was starting to think you might have left," She teased, commenting on the amount of time it took him to talk to everyone and gain what he needed. Aurum had not shopped much.. but she did have a new ring and a few more tidbits of information about the mage. Of course, the people in the market were more willing to indulge the dragon with the information she desired - she had been here enough to get to know some of them. "Apparently the mage is a beast, but I have a few answers on what kind.." She trailed off for just a second, but continued, "And that he now has an apprentice, so hey, now we're looking for two people," She gave a little shrug, but the drink was more prominent now that it had time to fester in her.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:18 pm
"Well to add to that I can say for sure that they went north east towards the center of the kingdom." It was narrowing more and more as they went about gathering information. An age and facial features would have been a bonus to be added but from what he could tell, what little information they were going to get they already had. "I don't think you would have liked if I left. You would have lost the trinket you were promised." Goading a little at the dragoness's want of his rewards a smirk came to his face for a moment. "So then madam. By your leave we shall begin towards the capital. Most likely during this time of war, might be hesitant to head so deep into a land they were at war with. Kael held no such thoughts. After searching for the book as long as he had been, he cared little for the beasts nor the war that was raging.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:09 pm

The dragon was happy to get the trinket, but lording it over her head was a little more than frustrating. Had he left, she'd have simply returned home and counted today as a good one all-in-all.. the trinket was not that important to the girl. It was the promise of multiple items, stacked with the possibility of a new spell or two, that kept the woman as enticed with the adventure as she was - not much, considering her pace as she rolled her eyes and continued on. The capitol, great. Aurum crossed her arms and moved toward where the mage headed towards, hips with still just a little more sway but steps with a pace that suggested no hurry. Now with less instilled poise, though, the dragon was slightly less approachable even for just a simple look. She didn't speak again, probably more of a sign that she was insulted than her lack of the grin she previously wore.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff