Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[木] SERO | Canopy || Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 4:33 pm
____________________User ImageUser Image

hakra__ool: 800 / 800___ood: nervous___Rank__: Jonin___Paladin of Kirigakure__

make:

______
User Image

Red considered his words for a few brief moments. Then thought of something."Im taking too much of your time. You called all of your shinobi in correct? Lets just do this and to hell with any issues that come from it in the future. Ill deal with whatever happens in the end. One way or another. Forearm, if you would." She said simply

_______________________User Image

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:54 pm
User Image
E I G H T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R

K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered, surrounded by the world. And yet you're smiling bright, completely blind to life.

R A I K A G E B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E H A K E M O T O

I'm breakable, unbreakable. I'm shaking yet unshakable.

[x] Another body added itself to the mass of people accumulating in a room meant for maybe twice the number. It was starting to get stuffy, especially with the chatty girl so close. I half wondered if it was always this busy, or if I'd just chosen the best time to make a visit. The dark-haired kid shuffled his way to a secluded corner and sat there staring, from that distant it looked, bitterly at the rest of us. Someone had a chip on their shoulder. Ah well, it wasn't my business.

I leaned away slightly from Inara, as she called herself, at the offer for a place to stay. Thankfully her gaze was elsewhere, so I doubted she noticed. Instead I played it off as shifting my weight again. What's more she was acting like I owed her something. If this was what she considered flirting, she must have been desperate, and it was a turn off to my already non-existent interest. I flashed her a humorless smile. "Sorry, but I'm here for business. You never know, we could be enemies by the time I leave." The grin faded away a moment later, and I looked forward again, towards the doors that still hadn't budged. I really wasn't sure what to think about what might happen once I stepped through there. After all, I'd never found myself in a position like this. Yes, I served as an emissary in the past, but that was while the alliance between the two villages was strong and another person stood at the helm of Kirigakure. Someone much more experienced than myself.

Taking another glance at her from the corner of my eye, I considered what else to say. Her prying was starting to get a little uncomfortable. Did she want my whole life's story or something? I didn't honestly know anything about the western countries; I'd spent the first eleven years of my life in Tanima no Kuni, and the...four years since then in Kumogakure. The strange events of the last time I visited the Mist Village still screwed up that timeline. But that wasn't anything anyone needed to know about. It wasn't exactly normal to age seven years in four. I gave a one-shouldered shrug. "I've never been. But I have a friend who came from there. Maybe I'll introduce you if you ever find yourself in the mountains."

Sweeping my hair out of my face, I shifted uncomfortably for a moment before stripping the heavy coat from my shoulders. It combined with a hard leather jack and a layer of fabric, my attire was meant for the weather coming out of a blizzard, not for the humidity that came with the presence of water. Draping the coat over my shoulder, I reattached my sword belt and pushed myself off the wall, legs becoming too restless to stand in one spot. All waiting there was doing was putting me to sleep. Yet again my gaze turned back to the doors. "Is something going on that's got this place so busy, or is it always like this?" My office saw more paperwork than it did people the majority of the time. But then, half of my genin kept to themselves, and the other half waited for orders to be given. A small swell of anger peeked through the numbness I'd otherwise felt til that point, causing my jaw to clench, but I quickly pushed it back to wherever it came from. Losing my cool here wasn't a great idea.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:
☁ Elemental Uchigatana [Raiton]
☁ UHV Shield

Rexnov

I don't want to hurt you, it's not my nature. A monster born from dusk to dawn can't be your savior.

┃☁ a c | 58550
┃☁ r y o | 20000
┃☁ c h a k r a | 1185 / 1185
┃☁ s t a m i n a | 960 / 960
┃☁ t r a n c e | 25 / 25
┃☁ m o o d | exhausted
┃☁ h e a l t h | exhausted
┃☁ i n j u r i e s | none

Artwork and character © Taorito  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

"Nyeh, you got me there." The tall boy would say with a shrug. Looking briefly around him. New people seemed to funnel in. One of which he recalled from breasts alone.Red crossed his face, pot calling the kettle black scenario it seemed in this instance recalling how he called out Taylor and Nozomi on their rosie tinted faces not long ago. Of course to retain his 'aura of manliness' he shook of the red as quickly as possible. He then averted eye contact with Taylor looking to a corner that was empty in the right. In no way was it a shot at calling her homely he just knew as if a sixth sense that like him they both weren't eye to eye type of people. "Anyway, you should get to introducing yourself to the others around here. Knowing that squad assignments may be on the horizon anyone here could may as well be as much an ally as they are a rival. Knowledge is power and all that."

He flipped his head back to see if Taylor was still there to even talk to, if it was him he would have ditched himself awhile ago. "Nozomi handled introductions already but I figured I'll give you the nitty gritty. Kumotake Saisho, my last name obviously is a sign I'm not an Aburame by blood, the catatonic ball of fluff on my back is Sukoso Shi. A.k.a Susu. Eighty percent of the stuff he says is completely useless but the other twenty percent can be pretty insightful. Take it easy, and welcome to Kono..I mean Kirigakure." Looking around the room he noticed the boy with the large sword, and a foreigner, Nozomi seemed to still be tending the door he guessed. Putting his hands in the pockets of his sweater Kumotake would begrudgingly walk to the receptionist. Passing the boy with the blade along the way. Not the social type? Neither was he. Wow Kirigakure sure was the village of camaraderie alright. "Kumotake Saisho. Here for yes." He spoke these words before the receptionist could get any headway producing a sweatdrop as the lanky teen walked off and climbed the wall in a way that look like he was borderline humping it. A room full of people? The best thing to do was to act as least conversational as possible. What better way than to disturb the onlookers and confine oneself to a corner.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]
                                                                Θ I N S E C T S ┆1250/1250xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ C-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                > •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                5 Posts Shortness of Breath,
                                                                7 Posts Increased Sensitivity ,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                1 Posts: Irritation,
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                5 Posts Skyrocketing Blood Pressure Potential Fainting,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.

•Adhesive Pores:
                                                                Kumotake can now crawl or crabwalk creepily on all fours. When doing so he can climb flat surfaces and cling without the need for the water walking jutsu. Still, this is incredibly slow and inefficient for any purpose other than stealth. It's also incredibly unsettling to watch.

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

O t h e r s : :
                                                                > Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                >
                                                                >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d

Active Reductions: N/A
                                                                >.
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

[""]
                                                                Lily Platypus
                                                                Toryu Naminosaki
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 12:04 am
User Image Kagerou hid her embarrassment with a sip of tea as she heard out everything Jack had to say. She should have just asked instead of jumping to conclusions, She wasn't going to let one small mistake distract her into causing more mistakes.

At the same time, she wasn't going to just let herself idly make the same mistake at a later date. Knowing that Jack preferred to trust others and that she had just believed he suspected her for no good reason made her feel even worse than she already did for misunderstanding him. She did her best, in what little time she had, to remember Jack's preference for the truth in both what he said and what he believed of others.

Another pause stretched between the two. Kagerou had, while Jack spoke, forced herself to stop spinning her tea cup. However, she started to spin her cup again, this time in the opposite direction, when silence settled between the two again. This time, it was not because she was nervous, but because the motion gave her something to focus on while she sat and thought.

Jack had just thrown out that she, Kagerou, would be in his personal squadron. What a thing to just slip in as a pre-thought. Kagerou wondered while Jack readied his words. She didn't enough time to figure out what it was that Jack meant by squadron before he started speaking again. However, she had calmly determined that, regardless of what it meant to be in the Mizukage's personal squadron it was, as he implied, now important for both sides to know more about the other. It was kind of like what she had been thinking in the lobby. To fight well together, each individual needed to know something about all the others.

Therefore, when Jack returned with a much better phrased version of his original question, Kagerou tried her hardest to answer it. The teacup in her hands stopped spinning and her eyes, after looking Jack in the eyes as he spoke, settled upon the deck of cards he shuffled in his heads. Her thoughts, like the cards, shuffled and rearranged themselves. She had already been trying from the very beginning, but she really tried now even though, to be honest, she didn't know how to answer. How was she supposed to describe the drive behind an action that was somewhere between common sense and duty? Still, she refused to disappoint. She would answer with what she knew even if it was going to be quite lengthy.

"I… don't know about what drove me to fight against those abominations. It's hard to put into words, but I wouldn't call my actions clear-headed or considerate."

Kagerou closed her eyes as she remembered the fight's details. Here breaths became audible, mingling with the murmuring of the shuffling cards. If she wanted to answer to the best of her ability, she would need to revisit those traumatic memories. Her face looked uneasy but it did not wrinkle, a testament to her ability to keep her emotions in check.

"That fight… Disgust and fear mingled with shock at the unnatural horror of it all. That's how I felt. All I did was keep calm and just think about and do what little I could do. If I had really been composed, I would have thought about using fire against the monsters from the very beginning. At the very least, I would have struck the monster as it was feeding rather than just watching it as it left itself completely open. I-if I w-… That the monster was really actually a hu-… Well, I can't think about it clearly even now, over half a year since the ordeal. Heh."

Kagerou's eyes reopened and refocused on the deck of cards. She wasn't going to force herself to remember, though she did force a sad smile onto her face to move on from dwelling in past nightmares. Where was she going with this babbling? She didn't really know, but she figured she'll just go with the flow of her thoughts and trust they'd lead her and the Mizukage, to the answers to the Mizukage's questions. Hopefully, he wouldn't mind all the detours.

"From what I've heard through the grape vine, what I had to face wasn't anywhere near the worst. I think… I think it only seemed so bad just because I wasn't very strong. So… I don't even know if what I did would even need a drive to be done. All I did was what I had to do to protect what I cared about.

"Hm… Lord Mizukage, I know I've already told you this, but I don't know if you really thought about it, so I'll tell you again. My parents and I are all Kirigakure citizens. I was born and raised in Kirigakure like my father and his mother and father before. My mother's history is not as deeply rooted in this village, but she loves her home all the same. I don't like seeing anyone hurt, but I would dislike it the most to see this village and the people in it hurt. It's my home and has always been. I grew up hearing stories about Kirigakure's past.

"I mean, I know other places and people just like Kirigakure and its people exist. I want those places to be happy and safe, too, but maybe because I've always seen Kirigakure as home and a place of protection, I'm just more attached to it. I don't think anywhere else could replace home for me."

Kagerou's usual smile, in all its grace, had returned to her face by now. She could see her goal now, mentally that is. Her eyes lifted from the shuffling cards to Jack's face as she brought her tea cup to her lips. She drank the last of the tea.

"Like my father's family and my mother has, I want to protect this village. It's really the only thing I've ever thought about doing with my life. My parents didn't really force me on this path, but everything they've done with me has put me on it. I don't mind it. It'll make my parents proud and helps me help others in ways that a regular medic cannot.

"Yeah, I guess if there is one thing that drives me, it's seeing others get hurt or suffer. I mean, I don't like seeing people like that. The exact opposite, in fact. I want to help them because no one should have to feel like that.

"Anyways, will I accept the tattoo and all of the struggles that come with it? The new rules, regulations, and defenses that will be tested and changed at the lightest touch? It's what I need to do for Kirigakure, so of course. I may not be ready now, like how I wasn't ready six months ago, but I hope that someday, preferably before I reach my parents' age, I will be ready."

Kagerou laughed lightly at her small joke. She would have laughed a little harder if she hadn't been in the presence of the Mizukage, but she tried to be polite. She was still not quite certain about how she should toe the line between the familiarity she could have with a sensei and the respect that a Mizukage deserved.

Kagerou put the now empty cup on the table and straightened up to finish the last stretch while watching Jack's eyes for his reaction, " Maybe when I'm ready, I'll be able to think clearly and see before it's too late. Maybe I'll be able actually help instead of just fight in a blind panic. Right now, though, um… I'm not quite sure because I still don't think I can answer the question of 'who' I am, so was that enough to answer your questions, Lord Mizukage? May I continue in my parents' footsteps? May I… well… this is weird but… may I look forward to learning under you… uh… Lord Sensei?". Kagerou simultaneously regretted and didn't really regret as her serene smile pulled into a grin that seemed stuck somewhere between an embarrassed smile and a silent laugh.

She just hoped her babbling hadn't taken too much time. There had been a line, of sorts, when she had started her meeting with Jack. He had other people and jobs to attend to, after all, and hopefully the line hadn't grown since she entered.

Lanfaer

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 7:33 am
"A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy...

Inara Ojima
Civilian l Kirigakure l Pirate l Tactician
Chakra - 415/415 l Stamina - 145/145

Inara frowned when Kaileer suggested they might be enemies, she didn’t see why that would be necessary or possible, but most of all, it would be a shame. The guy seemed nice enough, cute too, and what made him even better was the fact that he was from a faraway land, unknown to her, only the gods knew what wonders were there. “Don’t say those things, you’ll find the Mizukage to be a man that knows how to reason, just don’t let his appearance fool you. He’s full of surprises that one.” She would say turning her face away from Kaileer as he shifted, she looked at Kumotake as he spoke, trying to listen into the conversation, but the only thing she caught on to was his name, Kumotake. That would serve to freak him out some more on some other occasion she wagered. Kaileer’s words knocked her back to their idle conversation. “I do hope I get to go to the mountains, Kaileer, maybe you can show me around yourself. And as to what we are doing here…” The tall woman gave a shrug, she didn’t know what was going on, whether it was always like this, or why they were even here, all she knew was that she had been here two times before, and both of those times she went directly to Jack without much of a wait. “I wouldn’t have the slightest idea. It’s not usually this full, it’s as full as you would expect the office of the Mizukage to be, some people here and there, but never this many. And something has been going on for the last six months,” she told Kaileer turning to face him once more. “Destruction and reconstruction have been the name of the game since I got here apparently, and I say apparently because I wasn’t here for the first part. My ships were destroyed by The Event and I washed up here to my luck, and Jack’s too might I add.” Inara did not go into too many details, even though she wanted to, she guessed Jack would not be happy having someone that would be a potential enemy know that someone who was vulnerable, in comparison to actual shinobi, knew the plans and routes on the walls and the location of the weapons. “With that said, if Kumogakure ever suffers something like this, send for me, I’ll see what I can do to help.”

Ryo: 0
AC: 0
OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:
-

...and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:51 pm
User Image
User Image
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

Chakra Pool :: 1,140||1,340______AC :: 18,300
Stamina Pool :: 575||575______Ryo :: 52,000 [20,000 In Bank]
Sage Chakra :: 447||447

-----[ W ] ithout further ado, Jack activated the fuinjutsu on the paper and transfered it to Red's allocated position. With it, he handed her a scroll that bore the rights that her Level 3 Clearance gave, and what each of the Clearances entailed. It was simple, took no time at all, and Jack appreciated the gesture. As the Mizukage finished up the last stroke of the tattoo the building around them began to fade into mist, its purpose having been served and revealing that the entire scenery of the little hut was nothing but a falsity. Jack stared at Red for a moment longer before he gestured to the scroll in her hands. "The new rules, regulations, and mandates. You, and the names of your genin, are listed there along with the other squads. Do not show anyone." And with that, the clone bowed slightly and made its way back towards the office where, hopefully, the others were ready.

----- The doors to the antechamber of the office opened without a sound, yet the clicking of cane on stone was quite readily able to cut through the racket to silence everyone. The noise suddenly multiplied as two figures stood in the doorway, their tophats tipped in greeting to the group gathered in the room. The two split, one heading towards the secretary while the other remained at the door, leaning upon the cane with a sort of whimsical smile upon his lips. Reaching the young blonde at the desk, Jack whispered something to her before taking the clipboard she had been writing on and reading down the list. Eyes jerked up instantly and swiveled about before settling on Kaileer, his expression remaining fixed upon his face. Sighing, the clone raised his voice. "I have finished with two of the original group, and will now call forth the next I need to speak with. As before, there is a heirarchy for those I must speak with for the safety and security of this village, and I apologize for the wait. I will speak with Nozomi and Taylor Aburame at this time. Please, come see me now, so I may give you your instructions."

-----It was as soon as those words were spoken that the other clone by the door moved for Kaileer, stopping but a few feet away before bowing low, eyes closed and solemn. "Thank you for coming, representative of Kumogakure no Sato. I have wondered when someone from that village would come here." Standing tall, the clone's golden eyes found their way to Kaileer's with a smile that grew from its base. Hands gloved and lightly holding the cane, Jack took a moment to wonder what the other would think of him, given that he bore no appearance like any Kage of any Hidden Village he had ever seen or heard of.

-----The look of amusement never left Jack's face as Kiko rambled on, but it was not due to some rudeness or lack of listening on his part. No, what amused him was that she was giving him more than he had asked for, which was exactly what he wanted. Often, asking someone a question as he had would return confusion, or cause others to try and rush to find an answer that best suited what he was looking for. No, what she had given her was an honest, complete answer, one that held a nugget of her Truth, and for that he was grateful. Placing the cards down carefully, Jack drew three and placed them upon her side of the table as a response, only to look up at her as he turned over the first. On it was an image of Jack himself, hands raised in the air and strange, dark images seeming to twist and turn between his fingertips. Reaching to the second card he flipped it and revealed an image of Kiko, an image of her from just a moment ago full of inspiration and energy.

-----The third he left unturned and leaned back into his chair. Only once settled did he explain. "You are now a part of my Squadron, along with one other whom I will be speaking with shortly. Takeda is his name, and I would suggest you speak with him, though not reveal who you will be to him." Gesturing to her card with a spare hand, his fingers seeming to dance through the air as he pushed chakra into the cards there. "Pick up your image, and consider something. Each member of this village must have this fuinjutsu tattoo upon their bodies, but the shape and location is yours. Take this card, and imagine what image and where you would desire it, and push that image into the card. The fuinjutsu will activate, and you will receive your level one clearance."

-----If she did as asked, he would continue, his tone quite joyful. "Welcome to my squadron. You will find a posting with the secretary as to which apartment is yours. From this day forward you will be living in an apartment with the others of your squadmates, learning to live and work alongside one another." Chuckling, he continued. "I did not forget your question, Kagerou. You ask if you may follow in your parents footsteps. My answer is simple: no. To follow in the shadow of another is to stifle yourself. But hearing your words, your conviction? It tells me that one day, you will be one of the greatest shinobi this village has ever been graced to see. And I am honored to be the one to nurture it." And with that, the Mizukage would hold out his hand for her to take, a genuine smile upon his facial expression. He meant what he said, and internally, jack considered if she would understand his meaning.

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
► Izumi no Seirei → Custom Belt Buckle
Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

► Tattoos and Contingencies → Open Spoiler

||→|| [All Tattooed techniques are stored using the Time Sealing technique, and made permanent by Tattooing and set storage length to "9,000 Years". Activation requires chakra to be placed into it via Contingency or direct use, but fuinjutsu never fades due to it being tattooed] ||←||

► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
• When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
• When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
• When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Tattooed to the Upper Right of the Contingency
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
_____→ {2 5, 6 0 0cp} // {1 6, 6 6 2sp} // {1 4, 7 7 7sc}
► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Carved Into Cane Just Beneath Cap
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
_____→ {2 5, 6 0 0cp} // {1 6, 6 6 2sp} // {1 4, 7 7 7sc}
► Scattering the Ashes || → Shape of small candle flame above Contingency
Acts as technique of the same name when Trigger is activated or chakra placed into it.
► Voice of Persuasion || → Violin shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo.
Acts as jutsu of the same name
► Voice of Terror || → Mask of fear shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just right of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as Jutsu of the same name
► False Place Technique || → Standing Mirror shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just left of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as jutsu of the same name.

► Kokohi no Jutsu [ False Place Technique ] || → Anime C Rank [Set to Trigger]
Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

HeadlessKoko

Quote:

Holy Rinaku

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 3:32 pm
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • Α Ь ʋ ɾ α ɱ е • ] ━━━
xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

Nozomi opened the door and it seemed that few others had walked in. First, was a boy, a bit taller than her. She had never seen him. Jet black hair and a bit of emerald eyes. Wow. Those nasty scars on his face, she wondered what happened for someone to attack his face like that. Honestly, Nozomi refrain from attacking anyone in the face, to her, it was a low blow to do such. After the boy, entered a female. She was tall. Really tall compared to Nozomi that was and the boy that entered. Light brown hair, Nozomi watched her entered and was slightly envious of her body. Now why can't she look like that? Whoa. What was that? Nozomi caught herself and slightly shook her head. No negative thoughts. It took her many years to build up on her own self esteem by herself, she wasn't going to put herself down like that.

A smile appeared on her face as she removed it just as fast when she realized that no one can see behind her mask. Takeda had appeared next. It really seemed that the energetic blonde haired male wasn't going to enter. Takeda seemed to be distracted as he passed her and went right for the secretary, a slight frown was now on her face. Was he okay? She should check if he was alright. While she watched Takeda with some concern, she glanced over to Taylor and Kumotake. It seemed they were talking and Sukoso was behaving. For once. A smile appeared along with a blush when she remembered what Sukoso had attempt to do as she sighed softly. So many thoughts were on her mind. "Well..." She started as she glanced towards the blonde haired male still at the door, "I'm going to go ahead and go inside, make sure you close the door on the way in and just talk to the secretary, give her your name." At least Nozomi was trying to do her best to be helpful. With that, she moved away from her spot and noticed the door open as Jack was exiting. Will she be next or will he decide to call someone else before her? Nope. It seemed she was next when both hers and Taylor's name came up.

Nozomi hoped that Taylor remembered that the beetle will keep her in touch. She won't eavesdrop, no, but it was more so for emergency reasons, if Taylor became uncomfortable all the sudden and wanted her to be there, Nozomi would do everything in her power to be there... even if it meant Jack's disappointment and she hoped that it wouldn't come to that. With that, Nozomi walked up to Jack and bowed in respect, "Nozomi Aburame, reporting sir." She replied as she stood up straight and waited for his next orders.

Kirigakure
Bloodline [ Aburame ] | Genjutsu | Genin
| 480/480 Chakra | 225/225 Stamina |
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Class Discipline/Personal Attribute:

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Out Of Caffeine

Synister, I suggest you read the descriptions of each thread from now on. If you are confused, please let Lanfaer know, just PM him and he will clear it up for you. So after talking with Lan, we decided you knocked at the base of the tree.

Toryu Naminosaki

Synister Bombardment

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:02 pm
User Image
User Image

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Taylor Aburame
Music!!!: To be figured out soon
Chakra: 350
Stamina: 150

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taylor's eyes shifted behind her glasses, turning her head to the voice calling for her. She would turn back to kumotake briefly before moving off however. "It was nice meeting you. I hope that we will have time to chat in the future." She said hoping to have at least made a good impression on the boy. She strode over to jack, her hands in her jacket pocket as she stepped through the door he was holding open. She would walk just inside a few paces then stop, waiting for the door to be closed and for herself to be addressed. Her thoughts would once again center on the beetle resting on her wrist, buzzing in sync with her cardiac rhythm.  

Toryu Naminosaki

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:49 pm
User Image
User Image

• Minowa ⇣ | ✧ | ✧ | ⇣ Jaeger

⇣ ✧_| Genin | Kirigakure | Suiton : Doton | AC 0 | ✧ ⇣

⇣ ✧_| Bukijutsu : Mystic Hero | Tamer : Eternal Partners | ✧ ⇣
    ⇣ ✧_| Chakra 250 | Stamina 275 | Partner : Itoko [_binturong_] | ✧ ⇣

Truly? This man was lecturing or advising him on loss? Minowa opened his eyes fully and lifted his head from the wall, focusing on Zay with his brilliant eyes. The electric blue of his irises were unblemished by the darkness that he carried around him, his deeper secrets and obsessions distorted by his appearance. His gaze was unlike anything else in the village, mirroring perfectly the image it was focusing on, and he focused now on Zay. He was a child in the body of a young man and it hurt him to move. It hurt him to think and walk and function within this village, to interact with anyone. Everything was foreign to him and yet he knew it all intimately and without a buffer. He felt like a raw nerve that was left out and people kept...lighting him on fire "...The dead don't care about the living. I have had this discussion before." he said, his tone empty still. He rubbed his wrists, again touching the scars and indentations of skin carved away. It was an unfortunate side effect of being forced to live in a world of people "Why would anything stay here?" he dropped his wrist and pulled his coat off, the cloth hanging from his lip fingers. Minowa glanced around, a heavily sedated look coming over his features even while his eyes dilated into a full panic. More and more people were filling the space. Voices spoke, people moved, everything was too much now "We are alone. Souls and spirits....are lies told by those who cannot live with that." he finished, glancing back at Zay "The only things worth doing are done in silence. Words are lies." as if to prove that, Jack's clone called two other's forward. He had said he would speak to Minowa and so Minowa had waited, enduring the continued crowd, the growing amount of people and the claustrophobic feeling of the office. He transferred his gaze to the clone, clearly not caring about the defining differences between speaking with Jack himself or with a clone. It didn't matter. What mattered was that he had waited as long as he could... and he could not stay in this place any longer. Turning on his heel, he pushed past any in his path, ignoring the stranger from Kumogakure as well, and exited the office's proper hall despite the secretary standing to try and stop him. Stepping through the doors and out into Sero's canopy, onto the stairs and to the left of the door and out of the way, Minowa finally allowed the collapse to happen. Falling down onto his heels, he curled his arms around his knees and ducked his head into where they met. His body trembled, now that he was out of sight of everyone, and he fought to breath This was a terrible idea. I never should have come here. he brought his hands up and ran his fingers through his blonde hair, tousling it as he pressed his forehead harder into his knees. His body rocked gently on his toes as he remained curled, fighting the flight instinct that told him to run as fast as he could from this place. Minowa remained though, falling back slightly to lean his back against the outside wall of the office, his eyes closed as he leaned his head back.

((Minowa is still there, just outside the office and to the left of the door.))

Lanfaer

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Quote:

• PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:38 pm
    User Image
    E I G H T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R

K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
    I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered, surrounded by the world. And yet you're smiling bright, completely blind to life.

R A I K A G E B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E H A K E M O T O

I'm breakable, unbreakable. I'm shaking yet unshakable.

[x] The corner of my lips twitched as I resisted a snarky remark. It didn't matter if the man knew how to reason when he demanded more than we could give. If this "Jack" was now in charge of the village, then I was more unprepared than I thought. He wasn't one of the shinobi I'd run into during my two month stay there before, so where had he come from so suddenly? I knew nothing about his mannerisms or how harsh or fair he might be. At least Sypher I'd had the chance to learn a bit about before I returned to Kumo. Inara went on to express her hopes of making a trip to the mountains of Kaminari no Kuni, her desire for me to 'show her around'--another attempt at flirting--, and that she had no idea what was going on in the office. She explained, vaguely, that the village had been destroyed and rebuilt, which I'd already learned when I arrived, and that 'her ships' were destroyed. By some sheer luck, and apparently Jack's, she'd arrived in the village.

There were different levels of pride. I had pride in the form of faith in my abilities with a blade, for example. Her pride came in the form of an almost snobbish arrogance. I had no idea what this girl had or hadn't done for the town, but part of me felt like she was talking out her a**. That aside, it wasn't like it was a bad conversation, albeit pretty one-sided, but people didn't general go spouting information when they knew the receiving end was from a foreign land.

Her final words were said as the doors on the far end of the room swung open, silent save for a sudden change in the way voices echoed. Send for her if we ever needed the help. I wasn't sure what that was supposed to mean, but I threw her a distracted grin anyway. "Thanks, I'll keep that in mind." At this point, I had no intention to uphold that.

The hell?

The man...well, men, who stepped through the door were not what I expected. Given the same appearance between then, it didn't take a genius to guess they were clones. I frequently left one of mine to take care of things in the office while I was dragged around various other parts of the village. The 'man' looked hardly older than a preteen and was nothing but pale skin and bones. Dark hair fell in gold eyes under a top hat, and his clothes reminded me of something you might see a ringmaster or a conductor wearing. Namely the fancy tail coat. He also held a cane firmly in his grasp that didn't seem to do anything in the way of helping him walk and was just for show. I watched quietly as one strode to the receptionist, spoke softly to her, and took the clipboard she'd jotted my name on when I arrived. His gaze immediately turned toward me, and I stood slightly straighter. The clone announced the next two in line and the other by the door made his way toward me. Right, this was where it got serious.

Except it was a little hard to take him seriously. Closer now, I realized he must have stood about a half a foot shorter than me, and he definitely wasn't built for combat. My comparisons were Kinpaku, Sypher, and the very brief meeting with the Hokage while I was at my weakest during the storm. At the same time, it was comforting to know that maybe one of the other Kages was in the same situation as me. I couldn't help wondering if he'd been shoved into the position as well.

The new Mizukage bowed respectfully, something I hadn't quite expected, thanked me for my presence. When he stood tall again, his eyes meeting mine, I realized he wasn't what he looked to be. I couldn't be considered the most intelligent or even the wisest, but I was observant. I had to be. The role I took had to see the fine details in everything, and that was why I didn't miss the shadow the passed behind his eyes. Something in that told me that, yet again, I'd met a Kage that was on a completely different level than I was. That something was hidden behind the smile he gave me as well.

With it also came the awkwardness of meeting a Kage as a Kage. He'd made no move to shake a hand, so I wasn't entirely sure if he expected me to extend the gesture. I didn't think he was aware, yet, of who I was outside my name and what symbol my headband bore. Or I could have just been thinking too much on it. I returned his grin with a small one of my own, roughly swallowing my negativity for the moment. "Kaileer Cein'lys. You must be Jack?" I could have been completely wrong in my assumption, but I didn't think I was, given the response of two of the genin called, the hooded girl and the girl with glasses. Huh... this was going to be interesting. I still expected my tired mind to ruin everything.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:
    ☁ Elemental Uchigatana [Raiton]
    ☁ UHV Shield

Rexnov
    Lanfaer

I don't want to hurt you, it's not my nature. A monster born from dusk to dawn can't be your savior.

┃☁ a c | 58550
    ┃☁ r y o | 20000
    ┃☁ c h a k r a | 1185 / 1185
    ┃☁ s t a m i n a | 960 / 960
    ┃☁ t r a n c e | 25 / 25
    ┃☁ m o o d | exhausted
    ┃☁ h e a l t h | exhausted
    ┃☁ i n j u r i e s | none

Artwork and character © Taorito  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 2:14 pm
    surprised rigin()/pre10/615f/th/pre/i/2005/056/1/f/zell_dincht___ffviii_by_ancientzoidian.jpg" class="user_img" alt="User Image" style='float:left' />焼け Ⓚ ⓤ ⓙ ⓐ 焦げ

沸 騰

User Image
    Genin of Kirigakure
    "Is to get into as many fights as possible to prove my strength."

As the higher ranking shinobi spoke to him, Kujo couldn't help form an awkward smile. "Uhhhhh, thank you! I was umm, yeah..." He scratched at the back of his head and looked down towards the ground. "I'm just new around here and I'm not used to city life at all. But thank you for telling me where to go I must have gotten lost... even though there's only one room." The lady walked away into the room, "Ooooh so you just go in but give the lady my name... AHAH!!!" Kujo sprinted to the lady "My name is Kujo! No last name just Kujo! Don't need a last name where I come from. Thanks!" Kujo sprinted back to the door and softly went inside as he speedily knocked three times. He then was astounded at how pack full the office was. "Woah!" he quietly murmured, so much chatter took place as he stood there. ( Eh, I'll get a chance sooner or later. ) Kujo shrugged and then walked over to a sofa, lugged it into the corner and then used it as a weight, tucking his feet under the bottom, and started doing crunches until he was spoken to.

Useful Information:

Chakra Pool: 300 :: 300
    Stamina Pool: 200 :: 200

Lily Platypus
    Haha sorry... I feel so dumb now I reread the post and I hope I got it right this time >.<

Lanfaer
    I think I got it.. there is no tree! Just two giant rooms right?

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 7:46 pm
    User Image
    Inka Hizara
    I have felt true peace in myself through three methods;
    in death, in climax, and in desctruction. Only one has been by another's hand.

[・・・] "******** that," Inka blurted. "I'm gonna tell him the truth - we have suspicians. Granted, yeah, only suspicians, that Syy's still alive, but I ain't gonna lie to 'im and say I gave up. Imma tell him I'll still be looking for the real evidence. You wanna help me help him? Then don't ********' lie to 'im. Simple." As anger and passion grew, so did his accent, his focused work of speaking with proper ennunciation slipping. "Right," he straightened, opened his mouth to speak, but then red eyes flickered away, to the scroll still laying deserted on the floor. With a quick stride, he reached it and picked it up before taking his previous seat and opened the scroll. "... right..." he grunted, eyes growing focused and narrowed as he scanned the scroll, unrolling it gently as he progressed through its contents.

Father | Lover | Run-away | Nineteen
    Jounin | Bladed Performer | Explosive Passion

Quote:

[ Jutsu Used ]
    name | Rank [ - ] | Cost [ -ch ] | - : -

[ Attributes ]
    Strengths:
    • Agility; evasion and speed.
    • Fireworks; heat, fires, & explosions boost his mood.
    • Flexibility; body contortions and weapon use.
    • Grit; close distance combat.
    • Volatiles; implementing and altering explosives.

Weaknesses:
    • Chills; sensitivity, cold causes bones to go sore.
    • Bruising; injuries greatly hinder.
    • Defeatism; easily goes into a negative attitude when losing.
    • Muscle; only enough strength to lift own body weight.
    • Conflict; gets into arguments easily.

Fears:
    • Hanabi; his little sister - her hate, being blamed for her death.
    • Suffocation; being buried alive.
    • Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
    • Use weapon, not handsigns, to cast Ninjutsu up to B-rank.
    • Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
    • Perform Ninjutsu up to S-rank on instrument. No handsigns.

Reductions:
    • Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] post faster.
    • Learn ninjutsu [3] posts faster.
    • Learn genjutsu [3] posts faster.
    • 25% price reductions for shopping.

Bukijutsu Attributes:
    • Offensive Style [ Two-fer-One ] : Two daggers for Bukijutsu compatible
    • Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
    • Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
    • Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
    • Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

⊗ CHAKRA 860/860
    ⊗ STAMINA 545/545
    ⊗ TRAITS : ---
    ⊗ OLD WOUND IN LEFT SHOULDER

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 9:23 pm
    ____________________User ImageUser Image

hakra__ool: 800 / 800___ood: nervous___Rank__: Jonin___Paladin of Kirigakure__

make:

______
    User Image

Red thought very briefly about the last six months in the village for her. She had come to terms with an issue she didnt know she had and learned pretty much everything there was to know about her particular illness. She knew what symbol the tattoo would take the moment she looked down at the swirling mass of ink and kanji on her skin. A image solidified on her wrist, an upturned budding rose, the stem reaching toward her fingers, wicked thorns lining the stem and the soft lips of a budding rose to top it. When it finished forming she pulled her sleeve back up her arm and stood, collecting her cloak and other things from the room. "Ill try not to let you down. I dont really know your standards though. We will see what happens. Thank you for at least the opportunity." She would stroll to the door and, opening it, would make her exit.

_______________________User Image

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...  
    ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games