• Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:06 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Guess we're opposites with the seasons. Can't stand spring with its pollen getting on everything and allergies are the worst around that time. Summer is almost as bad with its rain showers and high humidity" Dale said complaining about Spring and Summer. "Its not too late for you, Jiho to see movies in the cinema or on tv" he assures him. "We could go see a movie at the mall or watch one together indoors on tv set" he offered. He thought with movies they could bond over it with discussing the movie they could see together.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:36 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jiho looked over at the other listening the whole time as he tilted his head gently before he nodded and smiled softly hearing why the other didn't like the spring or summer season. "I see, do you have allergies or no? And well rain showers are nice cause you can enjoy it and they are beautiful"he said gently. Calmly he heard the offer to see a movie and blinked blushing softly as he shifted and nodded a bit "But what kind of movie would be good to watch for the first time?"he said

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:46 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale nods, "Yes, just the common things like dust, cut grass, and pollen" he answered. "I supposed a rain shower smells nice every once in a while, however, unbearable when it doesn't help with humidity" he commented. "A pg or p-13 family movie. Maybe mixed with fantasy or adventure or comedy or a mix of all three" he answered after thinking for a moment.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:34 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Shifting a bit and gently Jiho pulled his legs up and underneath himself as he listened to Dale the whole time as he nodded slightly as he rubbed his head a bit. "I see those are more active in the summer and spring time then, I am sorry about that a lot Dale"he said gently as he moved to hug him but stopped himself and looked over a bit. Hearing what kind of movies they could watch he smiled a bit as he nodded a bit "Can you show me some of the movies like that?"he asked

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:49 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale looks down at his chain, "Its okay, maybe I could buy a over the counter allergy medicine" he said and hadn't noticed what Jiho attempted to do. He looks to him and nodded, "Sure, it could be a date...I mean if that is alright with you" he answered.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:30 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Jiho listened the whole time as he saw him look down as he reached over rubbing his cheek softly to cheer him up, "You want some herbs or something to help with that instead of spending money to buy medication?"he said suggesting it a bit. Looking over as he smiled gently as he took a deep breath a bit but he blushed softly as he nodded "That is alright with me, why would it not be okay with me?"he asked

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:00 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale looks at Jiho as his cheeks were rubbed by the other's soft hands. "If it will really work then sure" he said accepting the suggestion. He wouldn't mind saving some money when possible. He smiles as soon as he sees the other blushing. He blushes next, "Uh, to make sure you're comfortable with it being a date. We haven't known each other for long" he explained. He is attracted to the guy, but he was trying to take things as slowly as possible.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:56 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Seeing that the other was okay with him looking into something for the allergies as he nodded pulling his hand away softly to relax himself and the other. "i will look into it and see what I can do to help you out, but still thank you for even agreeing to try this.Most don't"he said calmly. Slowly he saw the other smile and blushed even more as he shifted a bit more as he nodded gently, "Been on about two but most of them ended with me being left behind or ignored for the rest of the time. I usually can tell when someone just doesn't feel the same or just wanted me there to help them get close to someone else. So I guess this will be different for me I hope"he said.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:35 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Well, sometimes you gotta take a risk. Though I trust you will succeed, Jiho" Dale responded. He believed he can place that much trust in him so far. "I understand how you feel. The last one left me. He didn't seem like the sort of person to do so, but it happened" he confesses of his last relationship. "Certainly will be different for you as it will be for me" he assures him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:04 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Gently he looked at him a bit before he shifted but he nodded a bit thinking for a bit before he ran his hand through his own hair."You have so much trust in me when I have very little in myself, why is that?"he asked softly. Jiho blinked a bit as he looked over at Dale listening to what he said about his past relationship and bite his own lip gently, "I am sorry that has happened to you, no one deserves that not even you. You deserve so much more""he said gently.Hearing that it might be different for them both he gave him a soft smile and nodded gently, "You think that it will be different for us both?"he said

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:42 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"I thought was normal for most people. Having trust for oneself is difficult even for me" Dale answered honestly. "Do I?" he asked. He felt like he shouldn't so much out of that relationship and became disappointed with the way it ended and thought he had it coming. "Yes, I confidently believe so" he said smiling.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:37 am
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Jiho blinked as he looked at him softly as he smiled reaching over as he rubbed his cheek before pulling his hand back gently. "Yes I think you do deserve that more then you know and please say you don't. You deserve that happiness more then anything"he siad gently. Softly he moved a bit before he moved to get something to drink and eat as he bite his own lip humming a bit.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:46 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale nuzzles the hand that rubbed his cheek then listens to him. He hopes is right about deserving happiness just as he thinks Jiho deserves happiness too. Seeing him move he asked, "Are you going back to the kitchen?" he asked because of the direction he was heading to. He wasn't sure if he should accompany him or wait for his return in the living room.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:38 pm
Genkawolf

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

User Image

Gently Jiho looked at him a bit when he was asked the question as he smiled softly and ran his hand through his hair a bit thinking slightly before he shifted a bit. "Yes I am going to the kitchen, my glass is empty and i am going to refill it. Do you want anything from the kitchen while I am there or is there something else on your mind?"he asked

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:49 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

DALE NAVY

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Dale watches Jiho until he hears the answer then a question from the other. He shook his head, "No, I don't want anything from the kitchen" he answered. "It can wait" he said to the question.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces