Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Rain Town, the Blue Cat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 9:01 pm
Tohfu remained calm while Mama Lu was furious, she snapped her fingers and a large mouth appeared under the sophomore legs causing him to fall in "Oh~~~ That boy done it now! The merchandise isn't ment to be touch!! Tohfu cover for me!!" Mama open a door that lead to the basement of Blue Cat and went in "Kay" Tohfu hopped over the counter and quickly put on a apron to hide the cover of the embarrassing shirt. Fang came and sit down somewhat in a daze "Um.. Here some water." He handed him a cup of water, the mood seemed awkward so he tried to lighten it up "Hey... Um... It wasn't probly you're first kiss so it shouldn't have been that bad... Right?" He really didn't know what to say. Some customers were laughing and giggling when they saw Tohfu, he got scare because he thought the apron was see though but that was not the case, few of the customers asked Tohfu if they can take a picture of him, he didn't minded so they started to take pictures of him, he didn't really know any poses so be just did the victory pose, after they took the pictures the laugh and ran off. He didn't know be still had a milk mustache on him...  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 2:58 am
Fang places his head onto the bar "exactly that was my first kiss and you still have a milk mustache on your upper lip" he looked up at tohfu then the laughing guys "scar go scare those jokers" his snake slithered towards the people hissing warning as his pet showed his fangs  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 6:59 am
"Oh... Sorry..." Tohfu stayed quiet after that. When Fang told Tohfu he had a milk mustache he quickly wipe it off using his arm "Ahhh!!!". Tohfu tried to stop Fang before something bad happens "Fang! Stop!! Mama gonna blame me for losing customers!!" Tohfu actually panic for once.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:42 am
Fang "these boys should mind then own business unless they want to see the stomach lining of a lamia" hisses a warning as he picks up his snake "easy scar"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 7:58 pm
The guy who told Tohfu to calm down was just thinking about killing, Tohfu laughed with a bright smile "Pffft. Hahaha~ Am s-sorry! Ha-ha..! Really..! Hahaha~!" His childish laughter cault the attention of the customers once again but this time they see him as a something, someone to aim for.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 3:31 am
Fang looks at the guys "back off you punks he's a puppy!" He growled at his snake sits on the counter while fang moved back sitting on the bar "tohfu what did madame tohfu wanted to say to me"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:29 am
Tohfu looked bother "Hey am not a puppy anymore, am a adult right now..." Tohfu lost his parents around 4 months (around 6 at the time) he was born because of that his body learned to adapt more quickly to protect himself from dangerous thing that happen during his life timd, due to the troll of the borrow powers some of his age was taken and left him in a adult like body.

Tohfu sweats a bit not knowing how to say it "Um... She... Wanted you... To come live... With me..." It somewhat looked like Tohfu didn't want Fang to come but that wasn't the point "It not that I don't mind... It just that... Um... My place is haunted....."  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:55 am
xorna

Fang "probably by the ghosts of your parents then" he smiles sweetly at tohfu "I don't mind but I may just make myself a den in the ground just like back at home in the jungle" he rests his arms onto the counter top  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 4:05 pm
"Was that supposed to be a joke...?" Tohfu became disturb by what Fang said he knew it wasn't intended but it still felt weird. Tohfu didn't know if he should pity Fang or stay somewhat mad at him, it was hard to pick "I don't really mind... But if you want to check it out am okay with that..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 4:20 pm
Fang "no it wasn't at least if your parents are there it means the want to watch over you to keep you safe plus I get why you don't want me around since I am vixxon's little brother" he stands up walking towards the door opening it up as he watched the rain fall "....I've been known to be like him sometimes" he grabs a black umbrella opening it outside "if madame lu asks where I went just tell her I went away"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:01 pm
"Ah, okay. Um good bye..." Tohfu watches as Fang left the front door of Blue Cat. 'Why... Do I feel empty inside...?' Tohfu felt like he never see Fang again like the ones loved, he asked himself why would he feel this emotion? But still become puzzle by over thinking it... He opened the hatch that leads to the basement "Mama Lu am going out for a bit!!" The basement was dark and you could hear the scream of a man neither in pain or pleasure "Huh? But am not done yet!" Tohfu jumped over the counter and ran outside in the rain looking for Fang.

Tohfu spots Fang near a empty street with a stop sign stop at the color red "Fang..! Fang.!! Fang!!! Wait up!!" He catches up to him all soaking wet, Tohfu took a deep breath to say something important to him "Fang. You got no place to live at right? Then live with me, I don't mind, no actually I want you to live with me!" Tohfu give a bright and positive smile like he knows Fang wouldn't refused his offer.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 3:02 am
Fang looks down at tohfu "you really are a puppy you know that" he covers tohfu with his new umbrella as his own body gets soaked as well his hair "come on I'm guessing you left madame lu alone at the club" he takes tohfu's hand into his own as he walked them back to the blue cat under the umbrella  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 6:28 am
Tohfu stopped halfway before reaching Blue Cat, he looked at Fang with cute eyes "I don't think we should go right now... This is my 4th time getting dry off there... I think she'll be mad..." Tohfu tail slightly moved side to side "Do you want to come to my house right now..?" Some of the people walking by started to blush by what Tohfu asked Fang.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:44 am
Fang pets tohfu's head sweetly as he smiled at tohfu charmingly "sure just call madame lu and tell her we're leaving if she's not still messing with that fanboy that had stolen my first kiss" he looks at the people  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

DoobyLuvA

Interesting Friend

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 5:07 pm
Tohfu grabbed Fang hand and started running towards a alley way "Mama be fine on her own! Let's go!" Tohfu laughs brightly in the rain. They reached a oddly color door "Through this one I think..?" He hold the door knob and stick out his other hand towards Fang, he smiled "What are you waiting for? Let's go."  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff