Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Vis' Edited Customs - June 2016 CONGRATS WINNERS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:34 am
Entry Tag: (-MoomoolatteCha- | Mutant Angeni/suti | Heavy/Extreme | Solo)

Find me through Cerebro!

Edit Category: Heavy/Extreme
Soquili Species: Angeni/Suti
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? If you would like!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See Ref, For the markings see the second ref, for placement of the Leopard spots. The leopard spots should glow, and be the color of the belly/wings.
Face: See Ref. Glowing Eyes.
Mane: Something long that wraps a bit around the horns. See Ref for a rough idea and colors.
Tail: Long Fluffy Dragon Tail. See Ref. Rainbow tipped Fluff.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC See Ref, Glowing canine paws!
Reference Image(s): Main Reference Markings Placement

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Two sets of long horns, See ref.
Wings: One set of custom Feather wings, and one set of Custom Leather Suti wings. See the Markings ref for an idea. Can you make them a bit spacey, but with the main colors on the belly and wings of the ref? Maybe a bit of glow?
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: CC?
Custom Items: The feather in her mane, The accessory pieces hanging from the horns, and anything else you see fit to add!
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Only using the other design for the leopard spots markings placement, so Not needed.

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: Half Blood so can't have a domain unfortunately.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Light (She uses the power of light to increase the Glow from her markings in order to light the way through the darkness, or to give comfort/Calming sensations.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:52 am
Entry Tag: (Aneiron | Mutant Ulun'Suti | Extreme | Twins)

Find me through Cerebro!

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant Ulun'Suti
Concept Origin: Cosplay of "The Shatterer" from Guild Wars 2
WIP Needed? Not needed, but I shall not turn down the offer of one if you would be so kind as to send one.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See Ref Please try and match as close as possible. Second twin should be a Light Blue or Cyan color instead of the purple.
Face: See Ref Please try and match as close as possible. Eyes should be the glowing color of the opposite twin.
Mane: Give them something long, maybe touching the ground with either lightning, or fire mixed throughout.
Tail: See Ref.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Clawed, See Ref.
Reference Image(s): The Shatterer Game Ref Statue Ref 1 Statue Ref 2 Cyan/Blue color from this for second twin.

Horn(s): See ref
Wings: See ref
Scales: CC from ref
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Lightning for both.  

Aneiron

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:31 am
Entry Tag: ATh e a r t | Mutant Mini | Moderate+ | Solo

Find me through Cerebro!

Edit Category: - Moderate+
Soquili Species: - MUTANT MINI. ACTUAL WINGS. MEBBE PAWS? IDK CC.
Body Build: Regular?
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Wishing Baby~~
WIP Needed? Sure ouo~ Up to you XD

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: Long... Ish? IDK. CC
Tail: HAIR PLEASE. LONG? IDK. CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: PAWS MEBBE? Edited fluffy fetlocks mebbe?
Reference Image(s): Mock breeding of Temperance and Laermeluion - You know the drill 8D; MAYBE SOMETHING ELEGANTLY DARK/CREEPY? Idk the kids have been mostly green/orange/yellow XD BLACK??? IDFK.

Horn(s): CC
Wings: CC.
Fins: N/A
Scales: CC
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: IDK IT'S CC.

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: CC~
Reference Image(s) for Items: IDK.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Mock breeding of my ponies 8D

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: Angeni Only. N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:54 pm
Entry Tag: Kesmi | EVENT | Moderate | Solo

DINOBOTS ROLL OUT!

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Prehistoric Saber
Concept Origin: My own design
WIP Needed? If you wanna

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: She is a lighter shade of golden tan then her sister. With a thin black border where the tan meets the white of her underbelly and legs.
Face: She has silver colored eyes, to off set her sister's golden ones. Her face is the same color as her body, facial markings can be similar to Jua's, but CC mostly. Her sabers are shorter then her sisters with blue dye on the ends, here Jua's has blood on hers.
Mane: CC, Go wild xD
Tail: One to match her sister's if not a bit smaller
Hooves/Fetlocks: Her paws(Feline) Are white with a rim of black where the lighter tan reaches.
Reference Image(s): Her sister(Permission)

Horn(s): -
Wings: -
Fins: -
Scales: -
Pelt: -
Other Notes: -

Trading Post Items: CC If inspired.
Custom Items: - CC If you are insipred to.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:05 pm
Entry Tag: (Alanna the Pirate Queen | UniKalona | Heavy/Extreme? | Twins)

Find me through Cerebro!

(( These two will be based off a pair of siblings I had in another shop, Anya and Hoku. I want to tweak their designs until they are basically identical, with only some coloration and horn differences. ))

Soquili Species:Uni-kalona
Concept Origin: Original design for a custom in another shop
WIP Needed? One please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: This will be a mix of the two original designs-- leopard spots running up from the hooves to the shoulders (like in the ref picture for Anya), that should be a red/orange color for Hoku. Then orange tiger stripes on the rest of his body like his original concept. No runes.
Face: Same face as in original concept; fluffy cheeks, blue eyes, protruding canines. Add male uni-beard. If-possible, edit male kalona grin to look less sinister.
Mane: Mohawk that runs the length of the body like in original concept.
Tail: Fluffy feline tail, with markings like those on Anya's tail but in colors that match Hoku.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline front paws, back hooves; colors match original concept. War-fetlocks around all legs.
Reference Image(s): Anya and Hoku

Horn(s): He has a pair of kudu-like horns. (loose curl style)
Wings: Downturned-feathered kalona wings -- since the original designs don't have wings, I'm pretty much going to give you free-reign on this. So long as the color scheme generally follows the rest of the design, have fun!
Scales: N/A
Other Notes: They are very fluffy, so if you can add fluffy edges to them, or in some way give them the illusion of seeming fluffy, please do!

Custom Items: Bangles and do-dads like in Anya's original design-- on Hoku just adjust the colors. This was the original lantern, but I gave the artist wiggle room to simplify it completely if she wanted/needed to. You are welcome to do the same. I want both of them to be carrying the same lantern (it'll be a common plot device). No hat on Hoku.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: See above

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --

Soquili Species:Uni-kalona
Concept Origin: Original design for a custom in another shop
WIP Needed? One please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: This will be a mix of the two original designs-- leopard spots running up from the hooves to the shoulders (like in the ref picture for Anya). Then purple tiger stripes on the rest of her body, like in Hoku's original concept. No runes.
Face: Similar face-look as on Hoku; fluffy cheeks, blue eyes, smaller protruding canines than her brother, and whiskers. Expression should be serene and/or mysterious.
Mane: Mohawk that runs the length of the body like on Hoku, but colored to match Anya's original hair. The top half should be more like the "punk-rock" style of stock female-mane, to give it the slightly more feminine look.
Tail: Exact same feline tail as original concept.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline front paws, back hooves; colors match original concept. War-fetlocks around all legs.
Reference Image(s): Anya and Hoku

Horn(s): She should have the loose-curl style Uni horn, made slightly more delicate if possible.
Wings: Downturned-feathered kalona wings -- since the original designs don't have wings, I'm pretty much going to give you free-reign on this. So long as the color scheme generally follows the rest of the design, have fun!
Other Notes: They are very fluffy, so if you can add fluffy edges to them, or in some way give them the illusion of seeming fluffy, please do!

Custom Items: Bangles and do-dads like in Anya's original design. This was the original lantern, but I gave the artist wiggle room to simplify it completely if she wanted/needed to. You are welcome to do the same. I want both of them to be carrying the same lantern (it'll be a common plot device). Please add Anya's hat, and the spider if possible!
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: OC's!

-- Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:29 pm
Entry Tag: (SSBrosB | Kirin'suti mutant crosshybrid | Extreme! | Solo)

Find me through Cerebro!

Edit Category: - Extreme
Soquili Species: - What species or combination of species is your custom? (Uni, Wind, Regular, Kirin/Kalona etc.)
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay - WoW Draenei Priest Tier 5
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Colors like #1
Face: See ref images
Mane: Probably none, but up to you
Tail: Edited Ulun'suti scaleless tail (bare) to be more short like a Kirin tail (though even shorter than the kirin tail, unlike the tails for the kirin pics it would probably just go to the start of where the tail crosses over the leg)
Hooves/Fetlocks: No fur, blue like in ref images, ref images for what they should look like (kirin hooves I believe)
Reference Image(s): Link containing all individual items
detail right side 1
detail right angle 1
detail left side 1
detail close up left side
detail left side 2
detail right side 2
detail right angle 2
detail right side 3
detail front 1
detail front 2
detail front face angle
detail front 3
detail back 1
detail back 2
*As a note on the wings of the shoulder armor, they keep glitching to show a blue bump in them but they are supposed to be solid wing color the whole way without a blue bump in the bottom middle.

Horn(s): Like suti smooth horns only edited
Wings: N/A
Scales: no scales
Other Notes: Basically it would just be the combined edits of a suti and a kirin on the base of a regular horse without any scales, wings, or other edits besides those mentioned. And I know you don't do clothes that aren't edited for horses but I'm not really sure what you mean by that as I would definitely want them modified for the horse. If however these are not possible to modify for the horse, please dismiss my entry.

Custom Items: clothing in refs?
Reference Image(s) for Items: see refs

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

-- Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:23 pm
Entry Tag: (Rita Zyon | Kalona | Heavy | Twins)

Such a Rarity to Find!

Twin 1 - Ludwig

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Kalona
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black base with bits of red leopard spots on his legs (I prefer darker reds but not too dark that the spots do not show up). If you think an alternative marking would work better for them I am happy to hear it so long as Lugwig and Soffia look the same in body colouration to each other.
Face: Black base. Dark eyes.
Mane: Black. Very long hair that drapes over his back and reaches to at least his knees. Something simple in design.
Tail: I would like a tail made of hair, black hair please (note: if this is too much of a difference from his sister than please give him the devil tail).
Reference Image(s):
Leopard Spots: X

Horn(s): Demon horns 2 - black.
Wings: Wing Style 4 - Smooth Feathers. Black wings.
Other Notes: Kalona male expression please

Trading Post Items: Shark Tooth on Leg - CC for colours though something complimentary to him
Custom Items: Ludwig and Soffia have the exact same necklace. Possibly something like this: Possible Necklace. Other accessories on him are your choice though he is partial to simple things or small, dark critters.
N/A

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Twin 2 - Soffia

Edit Category:
Soquili Species: Kalona
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black base with bits of red leopard spots on her legs (I prefer darker reds but not too dark that the spots do not show up)
Face: Black base. Dark eyes.
Mane: Black mane - a lot shorter than her brothers. Something above her shoulders that looks like a bob in a way and possibly with bangs - see references.
Tail: I would like the Devil Tail 2 for her - black in colour.
Reference Image(s):
Leopard spots: X
Mane: 1 2 3

Horn(s): Demon horns 2 - black.
Wings: Wing Style 4 - Smooth Feathers. Black wings.
Other Notes: Kalona female expression please

Trading Post Items: Flowers on her legs - Red/Burgundy in colour
Custom Items: Ludwig and Soffia have the exact same necklace. Possibly something like this: Possible Necklace. Other possible accessories for Soffia are your choice though I have linked some ideas that would suit her (no need to use them though, I am happy to see your ideas). But, colours should be complimentary to her.

1 2 3 4 5

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Note: Let me know if the differences between them is too much ^^.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:37 pm
Proxying for Fuzzy!

Entry Tag: (Fuzzy-Gumdrop | Unicorn | Heavy | Twins)
Soq; The Place Where a Winged-Unicorn-Fish-Horse is "Uncommon"

Username of owner(s): Fuzzy-Gumdrop
Breed: Unicorn
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Fuzzy has no computer currently!
Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:37 pm
Entry Tag: (Ririka| Species | Mod to Heavy| Solo)

Edit Category: Mod to Heavy
Soquili Species: Wind Cerynei
Starting Stage: CC
Concept Origin: Original Design - CC-ish
WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Piebald deer! Maybe extra fluff?
Face: CC. I would like for them to have a sort of distantor judging sort of look?
Mane: Edited. CC medium to long style
Tail: Cerynei tail. CC, stock or edited
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fleet or study w/ fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): [X] || [X] || [X] || [X]

Horn(s): 9-point if male. None if female.
Wings: Original or Heron.
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items: CC accessories. I would like for them to be a "forest guardian" or "forest spirit" kind of feel to them. If it helps, here is a 10 likes list;

1. Headdresses || Crowns || Masks
2. Bones || Bone accessories
3. Flowers || Plant life
4. Jewelry || Accessories || Gems
5. Armor work
6. Furs || Fluff
7. Feathers
8. Companions || Familiars
9. Elegance
10. Cloth [scarves/veils/ect]

Note: I would like an item and itemless version, please.

-- Existing Pets --
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:18 pm
Entry Tag: (Mameha Otome | Cerynei | Heavy | Twins)
Something in Common

Soquili Species: Cerynei
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: Warcraft
WIP Needed? Only if you want?

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: See ref but would love to be edited to be fluffy, especially around the neck/chest and part of the body. Markings can be the same on both twins (just different colors) no need to match them perfectly to both refs.
Face: See ref, little beard - Eyes: Teal like the gems, stupid looking teeth jutting up from bottom jaw
Mane: Bald
Tail: Closer to the moose style tail, edited possibly to add more fluff to it?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited a bit to be fluffy and sort of match the ref as close as possible
Reference Image(s): Brown one, right - Sketchy

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Very much heavily edited to resemble the antlers of the stag, big and kind of impressive looking? The antlers are also the same between the two, the only variance would be the items/color of ties on them. No need to draw new antlers obviously

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Custom Items: The neck piece, ties on the antlers, workings around the legs. Should look like leather or wood, whichever looks best, even both together + the teal gems and bones/teeth?
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBA
Owner: Mameha Otome
Breed: Stag
Temper: TBA
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC - Something Warcraft themed maybe?
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial cosplay

^=^=^=^=^

Soquili Species: Cerynei
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: Warcraft
WIP Needed? Only if you want?

Body: See ref but would love to be edited to be fluffy, especially around the neck/chest and part of the body. Markings can be the same on both twins (just different colors) no need to match them perfectly to both refs.
Face: See ref, little beard - Eyes: Purple like the gems
Mane: Bald
Tail: Closer to the moose style tail, edited possibly to add more fluff to it?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited a bit to be fluffy and sort of match the ref as close as possible
Reference Image(s): White one, left - Sketchy

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Very much heavily edited to resemble the antlers of the stag, big and kind of impressive looking? The antlers are also the same between the two, the only variance would be the items/color of ties on them. No need to draw new antlers obviously

Custom Items: The neck piece, gems/ties on the antlers, workings around the legs. Should look like leather/wood with silver metal, whichever looks best, even both together + the purple gems and leaves
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBA
Owner: Mameha Otome
Breed: Stag
Temper: TBA
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC - Something Warcraft themed maybe?

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial cosplay  

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

Kettyn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:18 pm
Quote:
Entry Tag: (Kettyn | Half-Uni | Heavy | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Half Uni
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay
WIP Needed? Yes.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Human flesh color
Face:
----eye color - Light Grey
----eyebrows - sandy blond
----inner ear - not sure
----expression - semi belligerent
----blush - no
----any facial markings - no
Mane: Sandy blonde. Pulled into a bun with lots of loose tendrils along the neck.
Tail: Same color as above. Wavy/Curly like examples and down to the ground please.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Fetlocks - CC.
Hooves color - light grey like eyes - With a whitish glow around the front hooves.
Reference Image(s):
Mane Style
Tail Style
(( More hair shots - Sorry I went reference hunting like crazy ))
Here, Here2, and here3
Glow for the Hooves - but more localized

Horn(s): Standard Unicorn Horn - Opalescent - This color
Wings: --
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes: --

Trading Post Items: --
Custom Items:
-- Dagon Sphere on a black cushion situated under the stomach area, fly sheet (made to look like a dress)
Dagon Sphere - If it could glow ... awesome.
Horse Blanket - Can you make it more dress like though and lower it so it brushes Glory's rear hooves?
Dress Color - with Gold trim
(( More Dagon Sphere shots - Here and Here ))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:43 pm
Entry Tag: (Lestrange | EVENT | CC | Solo )

DINOBOTS ROLL OUT!

Edit Category: CC
Soquili Species: Prehistoric
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: original
WIP Needed? No
-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s):

Horn(s): CC
Wings:CC
Fins: CC
Scales: CC
Other Notes:This is for a custom CC dino you have freedom to do anything you want. Any species anything goes.

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:23 pm
Entry Tag: ~Twilight...Angel~ | Usdia Mircroraptor | Heavy - Extreme | Solo Custom

Find me through Cerebro!

Edit Category: Heavy - Extreme
Soquili Species: Microraptor (Usdia)
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Not needed <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Feather scales on back and fluffy feather belly; Some bright colors mixed with natural greens and browns, reptile like markings, CC on exact
Face: No ears; Golden yellow eyes, black around eye color; Black around the actual eye perhaps, exact markings/colors CC
Mane: Lots and lots of feathers. Big fluffy feathers maybe mixed with the microraptor feather mane; Markings and colors CC
Tail: Long feathery tail (more like the edited tail on the microraptor in the backyard birds game); Markings and colors CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: feather fetlocks on all four legs (full legs feather things); All four feet with microraptor claws; Colors and markings CC
Reference Image(s): Reptile markings 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
I mostly looked at the Backyard birds game to get a good idea for what I wanted, so I just sort of described from there!

Custom Items: Maybe some jewelry made with some teeth and bones & maybe a nest with some raptor eggs; exact looks CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: various teeth | Various bones | Raptor nest | Raptor Egg

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:28 am
Entry Tag: (LydaLynn | EVENT | Heavy | Twins)

DINOBOTS ROLL OUT!

Soquili Species: Flutter/Dragon Crossbreed
Body Build: Parasaur, all legs down
Concept Origin: Dragon-fly
WIP Needed? It would be nice but not required.

Body: CC red from references
Face: CC red from references
Mane: Samurai topknot just under the horn, color black - knee length
Tail: Parasaur - cc
Hooves/Fetlocks: Parasaur feet, as appropriate to color - cc
Reference Image(s): [color ex. dragonflies], [hair ex: 1, 2, 3 ]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Parasaur
Wings: Flutter dragonfly wings [ex: red dragonflies ]
Fins: no
Scales: no
Pelt:
Other Notes: both front legs down - also, something of a stern expression.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Dragon-fly companions - one on rump, one flying near head - about the size of a sparrow? Should have draconian body with dragonfly wings. One should be red - the other blue.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Dragon-flies: This.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Verrev
Owner: LydaLynn
Breed: Dragonfly
Temper: Deturmined
Mate: ~
Tag Background: CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: ~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: ~
Justification for Domain Choice: ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soquili Species: Flutter/Dragon Crossbreed
Body Build: Parasaur - leg up
Concept Origin: Dragon-fly
WIP Needed? It would be nice but not required.

Body: CC blue from references
Face: CC blue from references
Mane: Asian layered look color black - cc length on the longish side [he didn't want to be a warrior so he cut his topknot off]
Tail: If it's possible to do the Pachycephalosaurus tail with the Parasaur ridge I would love that - cc - or otherwise something a slightly different pose from twin
Hooves/Fetlocks: Parasaur feet, as appropriate to color - cc
Reference Image(s): [color ex. dragonflies], [hair ex: 1, 2, 3 ]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Parasaur horn
Wings: Flutter dragonfly wings [ex: blue dragonflies ]
Fins: no
Scales: no
Pelt: no
Other Notes: something of a relaxed/happy expression

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Dragon-fly companions - one at feet, one flying near rump - about the size of a sparrow? Should have draconian body with dragonfly wings. One should be red - the other blue.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Dragon-flies: This.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sinine
Owner: LydaLynn
Breed: Dragonfly
Temper: Relaxed
Mate: ~
Tag Background: CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: ~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: ~
Justification for Domain Choice: ~  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:04 am
Entry Tag: (Moon_Princess_Yuki | Wind/uni | Heavy | twin Custom)

Edit Category: heavy
Soquili Species: Uni/ wind
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? not necessary but it'd be nice

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Space colors, like dark blues and purples, like a paint hourse but the splotches are filled with stars or looks like space.
Face: cyan eyes interupted stripe, white
Mane: I'm bad at explaining so base it of the references, lighter mane fading to darker color, like ref really
Tail: look at reference
Hooves/Fetlocks: long and fluffy
Reference Image(s): I'm not to picky so you can just base it off of these reference drawings, the colors and wing jewelry on 1 is closer to whats I want and the hair, and jewelry on 2 is closer to what I want ref 1 ~ ref 2 You can cc the differences between the twins. face mark refference paint horses that are close to what I want 1 2 3 4

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s)looks like polished stone with a dull inner glow, the main horn looks to be black with a cyan glow
Wings: Describe Wings - type 2 heron almost black purple color (though custom wings would also be pretty cool)
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
Other Notes: have fun with it? slight forward head that I've seen on some males

Trading Post Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items: photos above

Edit Category: heavy
Soquili Species: Uni/ wind
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? not necessary but it'd be nice

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Space colors, like dark blues and purples, like a paint hourse but the splotches are filled with stars or looks like space.
Face: Dark purple eyes. and maybe a white Blaze
Mane: I'm bad at explaining so base it of the references, black
Tail: look at reference, black
Hooves/Fetlocks: long and fluffy
Reference Image(s): I'm not to picky so you can just base it off of these reference drawings, the colors and wing jewelry on 1 is closer to whats I want and the hair, and jewelry on 2 is closer to what I want ref 1 ~ ref 2 You can cc the differences between the twins. face mark refference paint horses that are close to what I want 1 2 3 4

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s)looks like polished stone with a dull inner glow, the main horn looks to be black with a cyan glow
Wings: Describe Wings - type 2 heron almost black purple color (though custom wings would also be pretty cool)
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
Other Notes: for her I'd like the leg forward template

Trading Post Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items: photos above  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash