Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[≈] Halls of White || Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

___"Stop poking me and go help them damnit!" Kirama's voice was sharp like a flaming arrow again as he gestured past the attendant in front of him to the room that held a nearly unrecognizable half of his squad. He'd found his hell on the other side of the nightmare land. He'd found his unsolvable, impossible to reconcile problem. He could rationalize it all away out there in some fake place stuck between passing moments. That didn't work now that he was back in the land of the living and still covered in Miki's blood.
___He'd stayed out of the way after the hospital went back to normal, and almost died thanks to the spell being broken sooner than expected. He stayed quiet trying to process as he normally did, never really a talker anyways. The idea of someone tending to him instead of Shadow and Miki though? Asinine beyond reproach. Worth the words.
___"My arms are fine! I am fine! Stop! For the last damn time, stop touching me." The effort behind the worlds trailed off as the Hyuga snatched away the cleaning cloth and the attendant finally acquiesced - moving on to someone, at the very least, less hostile. The genin couldn't help it though. He felt like there was a roiling pit of negativity in his chest, energy bursting at the seams and it needed outlet. He'd stayed out in the hallway in case it inspired his gentle fist to be less than gentle to the closest wall, but he could still see. His Byakugan was still active. At first searching for the solution, and then hoping it would show itself, and finally in refusal of reality's now fully encroached grip.
___He settled into staring at the unbroken skin under the mask of brownish red, pondering his own lack of injury in place of the grievous harm done to the others he was supposed to call comrade.

Used:

Items:
Raikou Tenbukuro | 250/250 Chakra
Royal Burrit

Codekas

___

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:43 pm
User Image
User Image
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxBody Rank :: A - ranked // Title :: Mizukage (Konin) // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

Chakra Pool :: 1, 565||1, 565______AC :: 60, 000
Stamina Pool :: 705||705______Ryo :: 100,000 [20,000 In Bank]
Sage Chakra :: 348||488

-----[ "Y ]our name is Shadowseeker Húnyistír, a Jounin of this village."
          -----In a moment and a slightly muffled fump! Jack appeared upon the bed Shadow had vacated, sitting upon the edge with his cane's tip pressed firmly against the ground between his legs. Dressed in his clothes of old, the first outfit the ANBU Captain of his days as an infant had given him upon his ascension to his current form, the odd carny sat with his top hat to his right, ignoring the light showering of ash that fell from him to the floor. There it disappeared entirely, merely a dream or memory gone without a trace; not unlike Shadow's memories, in fact. The symbolism did not escape him, of course, not then, when his senses were wound so taught he could hear the beating of Miki's heart within her chest. Or, perhaps, it was his own, hammering out a rapid staccato at odds with his calm appearance. It belied the turmoil the Mizukage felt within him as his gaze settled focused upon the features of Shadow's face. The cat eyes, his wiggling ears, the black hair that always seemed to just perfectly exemplify how tired he always looked.
          -----"You are a hero, who sacrificed everything to a village so thankless of his deeds. An example to us all."
          -----The puppet arm, forged when the cat known as Thenal'fan had decided to make a meal of the original, remained slack against his side, lacking mobility and life. He didn't remember how to use it, that much was clear, which only spread the ache in his chest for the damage that had been done. Turning his gaze to meet Shadow's, a neutral expression upon his face carefully crafted against the horrors of what had been done, the guild riddling his flesh and marrow, Jack continued to speak with a voice as carefully constructed as the foundation of the hospital. "You are a friend to few, your namesake to many, and my shinobi partner. But most importantly..."
          -----Hesitation.
          -----Pain.
          -----Fear.
          -----Buh-bump. Buh-bump. Buh-bump.
          -----"You were the closest thing I had to family."
          -----The final words came out lower than others, with a tone of regret he simply couldn't keep from his voice. How could one look at what had happened, look at what Shadow had sacrificed, knowing why it had been necessary and wishing it hadn't, and pretend to not care? The look Shadow gave Miki, to Kagerou? The emptiness, the talking? It screamed the memoirs of a Shadow he'd never known, or possibly could no, for it meant even more that the Shadow he'd known was gone. Gaze never moving from Shadow's, Jack continued with an evenly paced voice, the best to keep his feelings buried deep. "I am Jack Harren Snipe, the Mizukage of Kirigakure no Sato, and I am sorry if you are struggling. I did my best to bring together you memories, but given the circumstances..." Shaking his head with a small smirk that was anything but mirthful he continued. "I am sure more will come to you, as you re experience your home."
          -----At his appearance the halls outside seemed to clear, with hurried steps to find anywhere that wasn't near the room. That Shadow had been injured at all, along with the damage sustained by so many others, it was clear something had happened. And from the tone, and look on Jack's face...perhaps it would be better to be elsewhere. Such was the thinking of the staff, at least.

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
► Izumi no Seirei → Custom Belt Buckle
Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

► Tattoos and Contingencies → Open Spoiler

||→|| [All Tattooed techniques are stored using the Time Sealing technique, and made permanent by Tattooing and set storage length to "9,000 Years". Activation requires chakra to be placed into it via Contingency or direct use, but fuinjutsu never fades due to it being tattooed] ||←||

► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
• When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
• When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
• When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Tattooed to the Upper Right of the Contingency
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
_____→ {2 5, 6 0 0cp} // {1 6, 6 6 2sp} // {1 4, 7 7 7sc}
► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Carved Into Cane Just Beneath Cap
Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
► Scattering the Ashes || → Shape of small candle flame above Contingency
Acts as technique of the same name when Trigger is activated or chakra placed into it.
► Voice of Persuasion || → Violin shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo.
Acts as jutsu of the same name
► Voice of Terror || → Mask of fear shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just right of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as Jutsu of the same name
► False Place Technique || → Standing Mirror shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just left of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as jutsu of the same name.

► Kokohi no Jutsu [ False Place Technique ] || → Anime C Rank [Set to Trigger]
Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

Royal Burrito

Quote:

Quote:

Codekasu

magcookie

BlackFruity

Nueromancer JMan240

HeadlessKoko

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:31 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Miki Uchiha
                                                    | Genin | Kiri | Buki | Sensor | Katon, Fuuton | Chakra [400/400] Stamina [200/200]| Normal theme |BT | sharingan awakend One-Tomoe

_____________________________ If I change and I start to fade
                                                    _____________________________And all the green in my eyes desaturate
                                                    _____________________________ it's my head not my heart that's strayed
                                                    post layout by apo-chan

Break freexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Miki grateful her apology had been accepted? Putting her mind at easy well some of it. His comforting nature was pleasant much different from the few times she has seen him. Lightly raising her hand to her hair Miki ruffled her hair for a second. This was a difficult question to respond to. Was she alright? Depression settled its self right into her being. This pain was uncomfortable beyond what has ever been felt her entire life but she disserved this. Well she thought so. " N- no but I dissever this." That was all Miki said wiping a few tear's which began to form.

In regards to her question it was pushed away something she noticed quickly while observing Shadow. Watching him walk way then walk back with a pen and clipboard. Writing down her name he spoke about her figuring something out. Those words resonated for a time. How long would it take for to figure things out? Her mind felt cramped with mixed emotions that bounced around giving her one big headache not to mention this limbless situation. It felt like they were still part of her but not. Her thought processing halted though with pink ish dim fuzz setting in.
                                                    " Your name doesn't look so bad." Miki smiled lightly watching the boy laugh.

Her smile was only for a short amount of time before her question was answered." Voices? Nothing alt all.?" Her brain had puzzled. Just what had happened after he left. Instantly regretting asking Shadow about what happened. She could see this was a different person Not physically but mentally. His none stop shaking started to cause even more regret reaching out slowly Miki halted and retracted her hand back. Looking past him and towards the voice that appeared in the room. Jack now was with us. As he spoke about Shadow and what the boy done for them all , Meant to Jack. Miki quietly waited until he finished.
                                                    " I guess we are the same like you said, I lost my memory of someone close to me. It has now returned. Things seem confusing now but it will be okay." Miki re used his encouragement now on the boy.

Jutsu used

Lanfaer

Royal Burrito

Quote:

" We are not born the enemy just picked by fate."

OOC: n/a

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:24 am
User Image
Good luck when you wake up and realize all that you've lost. xxxxxxxxxx Shining lies are what you're made of. I hope it's worth the price that it costs.
Funny how history ends in an instant, how something so close can end up so distant.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

F I F T E E N S I L E N T G U A R D I A N xxxxx S h a d o w H ú n y i s t í r xxxxx O I N I N N I N J U T S U - P U P P E T E E R U K Y O

[x] A voice behind me drew my attention away, and I habitually, I guess, tried to shove my emotional display out of sight. But when I turned my eyes settled on a young man who couldn't have been older than I was. A top hat sat upon a mop of black hair over a face pale enough it must have never seen the sun. He wore a suit of sorts with a long tail coat hiding a near skeletal frame. A cane in his hand with a sapphire as its cap rested gently against the ground. My brow furrowed slightly at the scent of burning that wafted from him as ash fell about before vanishing when it met the floor. Shadowseeker Hunyistir... such a strange name that a small amount of curiosity made me wonder who gave it to me. I was a jounin. Again a word that I knew the meaning of but had no reference point for it. My gaze settled on his to find his emerald eyes staring back. A hero who sacrificed everything for a thankless village. Kirigakure, village hidden in the mist. That's what Kagerou had called it. I certainly didn't feel like a 'hero', but if this place was truly as he had stated, I supposed it would feel that way regardless if I could remember or not.

Something in his eyes told me more than he was letting on even before he said it. There was guilt to be found there, though about who or what I couldn't know. It seemed to be the one thing he couldn't hide in an otherwise stone face. His voice, however, held no trace of that guilt. A friend to few, my namesake--a shadow--to many. That explained Miki's apprehension when I spoke to her. It was clear that she knew me, but had seemed more than confused when I approached her. I took it as disorientation after just waking, and I couldn't blame her for it in the state she was in. I glanced at the girl out of the corner of my eye, though I'm not sure if it was with regret or something else. My chest hurt, tight with the pain of raw emotions. Was I bad to her in the past?

You were the closest thing I had to family.

My attention turned back to the young man addressing me. His last words were barely more than a whisper, in some ways I felt only meant for my ears. My family? No, the closest thing to it. So we hadn't actually been family, but might as well have been? He continued unabated after a brief pause. He was the 'Jack Snipe' that Kagerou had mentioned. Then Mizukage... village leader of Kirigakure. He gave a sympathetic apology for my struggles and explained that he brought what he could of my memories together. I guess that's why I understood most of what he was talking about. A small smile with no laughter beyond it. More would come back to me as I went about my daily life. That was a small hope to cling to at least.

Behind me, Miki spoke up. When did this turn into trying to comfort me? I was supposed to be making her feel better. But she supported Jack's belief that my memory would return.

Something just didn't sit well with me, left a strangely bitter taste in my mouth. He knew I didn't have my memory. I looked down at the mechanical arm resting in my lap. If anything, I felt angry. He knew. So then why wasn't I alone when I woke? If we were family, why wasn't he there to help? That guilt in his eyes, and the mention of bringing the fragments of my memory together... What did he know? Was he involved? "What happened?" I asked quietly. "A-and if you knew, why weren't you here?"

I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Codekasu

Lanfaer

[ a c ] 32720 x|x [ r y o ] 10330 x|x [ c h a k r a ] 1085 / 1085 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 435 / 435

[ m o o d ] nervous x|x [ h e a l t h ] fine x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] none

Artwork and character © Royal Burrito.  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

___As the staff cleared the halls Kirama simply stayed where he was, white eyes boring into the Mizukage as he passed with only the slightest of sounds like a ship in the night. The Genin had no interest in being anywhere else at the moment. Questioning voices, and conversations he didn't necessarily need to be a part of followed. It wasn't like the Hyuga would have anything to say anyways, though he wished someone would set his mind at ease, give him something worth focusing on.
___Instead attention turned to cleaning himself up. The cloth and alcohol left by the attendant did their job on his skin, but his clothes were ruined. Who'd come to the rescue of a young shinobi but his mother though? Practically storybook. Or it would have been if Kirama had anything at all to say. Instead he slipped away with muttered thanks and got changed into something a bit more casual than the workmanlike gi he normally wore. Black jeans, well worn. A much too bright button down shirt to match, sleeves rolled up past his elbows. His mother still had a habit of trying to dress him with the same vibrancy as Konoha. Hell, even the shinobi himself donned something more vivid than most on a daily basis. He didn't hate it, but a rich blue shirt didn't exactly fit with the mood. He also felt constricted in an outfit that would hinder him in combat. There wasn't really an option, unless he planned to baste in the blood of his Uchiha squadmate for much longer.
___Freshly sanitized hands shoved the pieces from the box of food left at his seat as he returned, and searching eyes caught the look of confusion on Shadow's face, along with his inability to use that fancy arm. Was this really the man who just hours ago, at least in the real world, had proven capable of setting an entire building ablaze? Where had the ferocity that lead Squad 3 gone? The boy could only wonder as he mindlessly popped one piece of food into his mouth after another, attempting to correct his field of view rapidly enough to accurately read all the lips involved in the conversation. A task he mostly failed at.

Used:

Items:
Lanfaer

Royal Burrito

Codekasu

___

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:23 pm
User Image
Father | Jounin | Twenty-threexxxxxxxxx֎ Inka Hizara ֍xxxxxxxxx Explosives | Solid hearted | Home
Chakra: 845/860 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stamina: 545/545 xxxxxx

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[・・・] Inka was immediately off from the nurse as soon as he was given the green light to leave. Instead of actually exiting the building, however, he went in deeper, checking in to see the men and women he had escorted into the hospital in the first place, to make sure the bastards were doing the smart thing and getting properly treated. One hallway was quieter than the others, and it was due to this fact that Inka was able to hear familiar voices. Stopping in the doorway, red eyes saw Jack speaking to a now awake Shadow. His eyes narrowed and he crossed his arms. "Bump yer head, huh." Inka spoke. Despite his casual way of speaking, his posture showed his knowedge of the situation being more serious. Jack's face, back in the office lobby, was enough to confirm that for him. However, it was Inka's business to speak up for anyone of them here. "At least you're alive." He added to Shadow before turning to Jack. "You got orders in action?" He asked, making sure Jack had everything in place in the office so his time with Shadow would remain undisturbed - despite the others in the room with him already. For all appaearances, Inka appeared as casual about what was going on as he was serious; the frown on his face and crossed arms giving him an air of a cranky uncarring while his words were blunt.

[ Quotes ]
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

[ Jutsu Used ]
... [ ... ] | Rank [ . ] | Cost [ ... ] | ... : ...

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:
• Agility; evasion and speed.
• Fireworks; heat, fires, & explosions boost his mood.
• Flexibility; body contortions and weapon use.
• Grit; close distance combat.
• Volatiles; implementing and altering explosives.

Weaknesses:
• Chills; sensitivity, cold causes bones to go sore.
• Bruising; injuries greatly hinder.
• Defeatism; easily goes into a negative attitude when losing.
• Muscle; only enough strength to lift own body weight.
• Conflict; gets into arguments easily.

Fears:
• Hanabi; his little sister - her hate, being blamed for her death.
• Suffocation; being buried alive.
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
• Use weapon, not handsigns, to cast Ninjutsu up to B-rank.
• Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
• Perform Ninjutsu up to S-rank on instrument. No handsigns.

Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu [3] posts faster.
• Learn genjutsu [3] posts faster.
• 25% price reductions for shopping.

Bukijutsu Attributes:
• Offensive Style [ Two-fer-One ] : Two daggers for Bukijutsu compatible
• Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
• Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
• Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
• Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:13 pm
User Image
User Image
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxBody Rank :: A - ranked // Title :: Mizukage (Konin) // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

Chakra Pool :: 1, 565||1, 565______AC :: 60, 000
Stamina Pool :: 705||705______Ryo :: 100,000 [20,000 In Bank]
Sage Chakra :: 348||488

-----[ T ]he question, the inherent accusation, came far sooner than expected. How best to explain to a boy without any memory the guilt he felt inside. A girl nearby, the girl whose arm and leg had been ripped from her by the manifestations of the Dream Aspect, spoke in soothing tones to Shadow with little to show for her attempts, giving the eyes looking at him then. Those eyes, ones he knew so well, devoid of the light and apathy that defined the Shadow he'd known. It was...difficult, in truth, to meet his eyes. Worse was to meet the darkness within him, the shadows where light had once been, that stared out at him from the depths of the boy's soul. Eyes meeting Shadow's still Jack did not catch he was speaking out loud as he meandered in his thoughts. "What do you want to hear," came the nearly whispered question, a tone of...something that defied explanation sifting within the words. "That I had more important things to worry about?" Knuckles, white against the strain of his grip, clamped down upon the sapphire that capped his favored tool. "No? Perhaps that I was afraid? Afraid to meet the eyes of a friend, a brother, whom I had failed to save, knowing that what looked back was the absence of what was? Fear, that no matter the power and knowledge I have worked my life to gain, given so much to attain, I might never be able to return your memories to you?"
          -----What was pain of flesh against the torment of a heart under assault by a self-attained guilt? Words escaped him, ignoring his demand for their silence. Instead the Mizukage's mind rebelled against him, the control of his body that he prided himself on slipping away. The memory of Shadow's ceremony, the graduation that he had thought Jack had missed. Shadow had never known that an acquaintance had broadcasted the visual to him while away on his Chunin mission.The grumpy expression replaced with betrayal upon noticing Jack's lack of presence had nearly sent him over the edge before the boy had hidden it away.
          -----The expression on Shadow's face when Jack had to leave again, his arm wrapped where it had been so cruelly removed by the fangs of a tiger. That memory burned worst of all, a failure on the fundamental foundation of what it meant to be Jack Harren Snipe that had taken the only family member Shadow still had from him when he needed someone the most.
          ----- Their talk on the Island, as the Konin asked without words for forgiveness for crimes he couldn't actually name, his miserable failure of an existence birthing mistake after mistake no matter the intention or actions taken towards the opposite.
          -----A single tear slid down the Mizukage's cheek, the glistening moisture bringing a flush to an otherwise pale complexion. This, too, he did not notice, for his thoughts were busy elsewhere as his hands fought to remain still.
          -----Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.
          -----"Would it benefit you to hear that I was too lost in the implications of my passing as a benefit to this village for me to be here for you, to face the loss I feel to lessen your own? That I made a terrible mistake?" Head shaking to clear it from the mental fog he had fallen in, Jack closed his eyes for one moment, remembering Shadow's eyes as they closed for the last time on a life he no longer knew. Open again, for a moment the darkness behind Jack's eyes writhed, though whether it was noticeable or not to Shadow remained unknown for the moment. "All would be tree, in one way or another, and none give an answer that justifies my actions. All I can do is beg for forgiveness, and offer my aid in recovering what remains of your memories." And for a moment, it seemed, a small smile of hope would grace his lips before he turned his head just enough to indicate he was speaking to Inka, though without taking his eyes from Shadow. "My orders, for the moment, are rest and relaxation. You will find the newest list of squadrons within your room, as well as a pair of gifts with instructions. I will then have a meeting with you, and the other Squadron Leaders, as long as they may make it."

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
► Izumi no Seirei → Custom Belt Buckle
Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

► Tattoos and Contingencies → Open Spoiler

||→|| [All Tattooed techniques are stored using the Time Sealing technique, and made permanent by Tattooing and set storage length to "9,000 Years". Activation requires chakra to be placed into it via Contingency or direct use, but fuinjutsu never fades due to it being tattooed] ||←||

► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
• When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
• When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
• When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Tattooed to the Upper Right of the Contingency
► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Carved Into Cane Just Beneath Cap
► Scattering the Ashes || → Shape of small candle flame above Contingency
Acts as technique of the same name when Trigger is activated or chakra placed into it.
► Voice of Persuasion || → Violin shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo.
Acts as jutsu of the same name
► Voice of Terror || → Mask of fear shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just right of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as Jutsu of the same name
► False Place Technique || → Standing Mirror shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just left of Voice of Persuasion
Acts as jutsu of the same name.

► Kokohi no Jutsu [ False Place Technique ] || → Anime C Rank [Set to Trigger]
Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

Royal Burrito

Quote:

Quote:

Codekasu

magcookie

BlackFruity

Nueromancer JMan240

HeadlessKoko

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:40 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Miki Uchiha
                                                    | Genin | Kiri | Buki | Sensor | Katon, Fuuton | Chakra [400/400] Stamina [200/200]| Normal theme |BT | sharingan awakend One-Tomoe

_____________________________ If I change and I start to fade
                                                    _____________________________And all the green in my eyes desaturate
                                                    _____________________________ it's my head not my heart that's strayed
                                                    post layout by apo-chan

Break freexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This was quite a emotional family. Shadow and Jack trade word's mean while all Miki could do was lean on the wall awkwardly listening in on the pair of brother of some sort talk it out. At this moment it really wasn't her place to say or judge upon Jack answers of what the boy next to her wanted to hear. Her crimson eye's drifted towards the door way taking notice of Inka. His choice of words sunk in like a stream of oil. " Alive" Was this what it meant to be alive to him. lose, pain, Miki bite down hard on the bottom of her lip till it bled her body shaking Her though process was going back in further dream land blending in with th room. ." S-Shadow could you help me get back on my bed." The young girl had spoken somewhat weakly. Her head was throbbing like crazy.

Jutsu used

Lanfaer

Royal Burrito

Quote:

" We are not born the enemy just picked by fate."

OOC: n/a

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:34 pm
User Image
Good luck when you wake up and realize all that you've lost. xxxxxxxxxx Shining lies are what you're made of. I hope it's worth the price that it costs.
Funny how history ends in an instant, how something so close can end up so distant.

F I F T E E N S I L E N T G U A R D I A N xxxxx S h a d o w H ú n y i s t í r xxxxx O I N I N N I N J U T S U - P U P P E T E E R U K Y O

[x] As I finished speaking, a conversation meant only for the ears of those already present, someone else showed up, standing in the doorway to the room. He stated, not questioned, if I'd hit my head. Despite his strange manner of speech, his posture told me he was serious, confusing me to whether or not I had 'just hit my head'. Amnesia caused by a concussion? But I didn't seem to be suffering from any injuries, and no one had approached me about the topic. Though, again, I did try to attack the nurse. If it was the case, just how long was I unconscious? I hadn't thought it was that long.

At least you're alive.

My gaze locked on his red eyes, anger bubbling from the panic and confusion that still coursed through me. He wasn't wrong, but he didn't understand. I think. After all, how many people had experienced waking up and remembering nothing of their past? I was terrified, and he chose to brush off trauma as if it were nothing. Maybe my actions or thoughts or words were selfish but... could I be blamed? Attention falling away, I looked down at my hand that had subconsciously started picking at the crack on the underside of the mechanical arm again, leg shaking in an attempt to suppress my emotions. The red-eyed man proceeded to ask Jack for orders, and I half expected to not get a response.

But his reaction did come, even before acknowledging the man speaking to him. And although I was fairly certain he didn't intend to attack me, I couldn't help feeling his response was rather aggressive. Had I offended him? What I'd said was selfish. The tense air that passed between us was unbearable, suffocating. I could almost hear his grip on the head of his cane and wished I could retreat into myself. Pretend I hadn't said anything in the first place. I didn't understand much of what he said--in reference to; the actual words were crystal clear. I kept my eyes down, afraid I would see wrath if I glanced up, until Jack mentioned thoughts of suicide. Although the word didn't leave his lips, I understood what he meant. And again the curiosity of what exactly happened returned, if only fleetingly.

Something seemed to...move behind his emerald eyes and I felt a chill pass through me. It stilled my restless leg and Jack had my undivided attention again.

Jack moved on as if nothing happened, asking for forgiveness where I didn't know it was due, and giving an offer to help 'recover' my memories. How did he pan on doing that? Why was it needed? If I'd just hit my head, then it was only a matter of time before my memory came back...right? He seemed to be waiting for some sort of answer from me as he spoke to the stranger in the doorway, but I didn't know what to say. How did I come back from that? Feeling thoroughly scolded by not just someone who was apparently my family but also someone who had yet to identify himself to me, I turned to look at Miki again just as she spoke, asking for help back onto the bed. Regardless of who I might have been in the past, I wasn't exactly going to say no. She was probably in enough pain as it was.

Although I wasn't entirely certain how I was going to help her with only one arm. Maybe if I could help her balance, or... no, I didn't think I could lift her. I was basically the same size as her. Enlisting one of the other two to help was out of the question--

I halted my train of thought and moved onto action after staring at the white-haired girl for a likely awkward length of time, pushing myself to my feet. Moving closer, I held my hand out for her to take, eyes watching everything but her to avoid making the situation any more embarrassing than it was. Heat rushed to my face anyway at the thought of being so close as I helped her get upright, shifting from her hand to wrapping my arm behind her so she could support her weight with mine. Assuming I could get her onto her fe-- foot, I could help her pretty easily to the bed. Maybe. But I was more than certain to the others it looked like I was struggling.

I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Codekasu

Lanfaer

BlackFruity

[ a c ] 32720 x|x [ r y o ] 10330 x|x [ c h a k r a ] 1085 / 1085 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 435 / 435

[ m o o d ] nervous x|x [ h e a l t h ] fine x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] none

Artwork and character © Royal Burrito.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:21 pm
User ImageEnter from Crafting Collective || Shops and Crafts

Walking into the sterilized interior of the medical facility, Kagerou stretched with a lazy, "Hnnngh." Their journey, at least to the hospital, was done. "Hm," she hummed before turning to look at Noemi and ask, "Hey, Noemi. I've been wondering. What is the other language you're speaking? Is it your first?". It had interested Kagerou since she noticed the strange words. However, she didn't have a chance to ask until now. Takeda also, apparently, spoke another language and there was Sukoso too, technically.

While asking the question, she'd stopped moving. Caring little for personal space, as usual, Kagerou approached Noemi to weave out the smaller bag of fruits, the one meant for Takeda. The group was already in the hospital. Kagerou could bear to carry it for that little while longer before meeting up with him again.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ a c t i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

xxx

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ c h a k r a ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

Chakra Pool: 435/435
Stamina Pool: 65/65

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ p a s s i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

• Specialist -The user chooses to specializing in healing medical techniques and gains a great boost to their chakra control in that area. At Chunnin, they gain a -5 chakra reduction to perform techniques in their specialty. at Jounin, -10, at Konin -15 at Sannin -20. To clarify, they they gain a -5 chakra reduction every rank, to a maximum of -20 at sannin. All medical jutsu are still learnable by both sides, but the chakra control only applies to the chosen side.

• Grand Performance - The user can perform both types of arts (ninjutsu and genjutsu) through their performance or instrument, often casting them at the same time (must pay for both techniques). Can perform D rank techniques through instrument at gennin, C at Chunnin, B at jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin.

• Learn Medical techniques one (1) post faster.

• Learn ninjutsu (1) post faster.

• Learn genjutsu one (1) post faster.

• D"eye"versity - Through the use of custom techs, Kagerou can swap between the normally limited abilities and techniques for her sharingan, potentially giving her access to all eye abilities and mangekyou techs. She can never have more than the written limits at any one time (e.g. access to all eye abilities but cannot use more than two at a time). In addition to learning the required custom and whatever additional requirements that custom might have, Kagerou needs to fulfill certain conditions for a safe swap. Each Sharingan ability or technique swapped must be retrained and adjusted to, a process that takes twenty [20] posts at first for each Sharingan ability/technique, is reduced by two [2] posts every time the Sharingan ability/technique is safely retrained, and can take a minimum of six [6] posts per Sharingan ability/technique. If necessary, Kagerou can perform a riskier, instant swap on the fly without the readjustment period, but these swaps can only last for up to five [5] posts and disables the Sharingan, which needs to recover from the strain, for twice [x2] the number of posts that the swap lasted for. Techniques learned with the 'To Copy' Sharingan ability, which can be swapped out, are not forgotten but must be retrained every time Kagerou safely swaps to the 'To Copy' ability. Instant swaps to the 'To Copy' ability give Kagerou all of her copied techniques without needing to retrain them. For every time Kagerou safely swaps to her 'To Copy' ability, her copied techniques take two [2] less posts to retrain, going down to a minimum of one [1] post to retrain each copied technique.

• Miracle Performance - Kagerou can perform healing eiseijutsu through her performance/instrument as if it was ninjutsu of the same rank. When performing healing medical techniques, she can target anyone who can hear her music with the jutsu. I.e. she no longer has to be within touch range of the target to use healing hands.

The Good Host - 1/2 off all implant chakra requirements.

Mind and Body - A sound soul resides in a sound mind and a sound body. To ensure the health of all three, Kagerou must master every aspect of medicine. Kagerou gains an additional medical field type. The additional type needs to be trained separately from the first.

Evergreen Growth - Life always finds a way, especially when it's helped by someone who truly cherishes it. Plants cultivated by Kagerou grow as if the soil they are nourished by is +1 grade higher than it actually is. Unfertilized soil yields crops in 2 rl weeks. Low-grade fertilizer yields crops in 1 week. High-grade fertilizer reaches a new level of fast and yields crops in 4 days. (Post-acceptance note: I just realized that there is an Evergreen religion in this guild. I did not mean for this to be a religious PA in any way. It's just botany. I hope that's not a problem.)

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

magcookie

NecroPlant

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:23 pm
User Image

Noémi Clementine Lelièvre ll Berserker :: Blood Bender ll Doton - Suiton ll Kirigakure :: D-Genin ll Aburame, Walking Hive

Noémi took to carrying the surplus of fruit with a stride, they were light compared to what she was used to lifting for her strength training. She made a show of using the bags as dumbbells for the group as a little joke. Her smile shining even bringing once she spotted the hospital on the horizon, making the last leg of the trip by skipping her way to the building with a newfound spring in her step. 'I cannot wait to be able to finally give my thanks. Oh but whatever shall I do after words? I feel like I've been forgetting something...' She thought as she slowed to a stop by a stretching Kagerou, turning to wave the ever lazy Kumotake through the doors. She about to tease him about it as well but was stopped when Kagerou prompted her with a question. "Ah! That would bee Français!~ Oh, what I mean to say is is that would bee French. It is indeed my mother tongue. I am the sorry if this has been an issue, it sneaks into my speech. I am also the fluent in what you call Sign Language." She hummed out as her chest puffed up in a show of pride. 'It doesn't come in handy as often as one would think, but I'm still happy to have learned it for my sister.' She signed quickly to the group, if either could understand it well then she'd have someone to de-rust with but if neither did well it would just prove her point. Handing off the bag Kagerou seemed keen on snaking from her grasp, she peeked to make sure it wasn't the bundle of plums she had managed to find in the back corner of the market. "I beelieve my mother tongue is also called the language of amour, love." She tacked on the trivia as she bounced on her heels, humming the tune from earlier. She was a bundle of nerves again, but not in a negative way like she had been earlier. Lifting her hands to her hair she began tiding the loos strands and checking her buns to make sure they were still in place on the side of her head, tightening the pair of white ribbons. "My makeup still the fine, oui?" She asked the no one in particular, not knowing if her earlier crying had caused it to run amok. What with her avoiding reflective surfaces like they were the plague... Sure it was a rather childish thing to ask or care about but she was finally getting to give her hero thanks, she wanted to look presentable not like some crazed fan. She looked at Kumotake with a tilted head as her hived swarmed nervously, he was likely to give an honest answer if only because he seemed to have trouble not speaking his mind.

Chakra Pool:: [255 //255]
Stamina Pool:: [345 //345]
Kikaichu Pool:: [0,000 //2,000]

Quote; "It had flaws, but what does that matter when it comes to matters of the heart? We love what we love. Reason does not enter into it. In many ways, unwise love is the truest love. Anyone can love a thing because. That's as easy as putting a penny in your pocket. But to love something despite. To know the flaws and love them too. That is rare and pure and perfect." :: Patrick Rothfuss

Noémi's Theme; Dollhouse :: Melanie Martinez

HeadlessKoko

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:33 am
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Having only carried a single pineapple. Kumotake was hunched over showing clear signs of exhaustion. From a pineapple. It was clear muscles were not his forte as both the girls proved more capable than him as a spark of inadequacy came with Noemi's display of 'heavy lifting.' He had to carry the fruit with two hands and while it weighed a measly two bounds carrying anything of weight for an extended period of time was like a personal death sentence.

Then Noemi went to ask Kumotake whether or not her makeup was alright. Now that he actually had to analyze her face. The streaks caused from her tears were plainly visible. If she had been wearing any mascara yeah that wouldn't be lookin too good either. Kumotake would then say in the most deadpan tone imaginable. Spoken in an even more blunt way due to exhaustion. "You're a hot mess." although trying to lighten the blow from the blunt impact he'd follow up with "but a hot mess is still hot so there's that." He'd then wait for Kagerou to take initiative because he sure as heck didn't want to.

However, thanks to her he was able to pick up what language Noemi spoke without having to ask her personally. Francus or something like that. At least he had a term he could look up in a translation dictionary later. Avoiding any further conversation currently was a blessing in disguise as with how winded he was he might've well passed out it he used any more air.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 335/335xΘ A C ┆ 7260xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                Θ I N S E C T S ┆4250/4250xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Max) (0 Dispersed)
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 335/335xΘ A C ┆ 0xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

O t h e r s : :
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

HeadlessKoko
                                                                magcookie
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:25 am
User Image
Father | Jounin | Twenty-threexxxxxxxxx֎ Inka Hizara ֍xxxxxxxxx Explosives | Solid hearted | Home
Chakra: 845/860 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stamina: 545/545 xxxxxx

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[・・・] Inka saw the anger his words had evoked in Shadow and his response in kind was to chuckle. Thin lips parted and red eyes narrowed in amusement while actual laughter rumbled from his chest. Blood and soot had stained his gums, but had mostly been washed away by drinks of water by now. "Ah," He grinned, lips lopsided. "Better to hate me than each other." He spoke without any apparent care. "I already have too much... negative emotions in me. Ain't that right, Kage-sama?" He almost sang the words, all sincere amusement of the situation now, though still it didn't meet his dark eyes. They were... accepting. "Those 'gifts' gonna encourage such tendencies of mine?" Another chuckle and the Jounin reached up to rub at his long-ago injured shoulder - the improperly healed bone aching its usual throb. "Rest." Inka sounded serious now. "You'll grow old faster otherwise." He didn't make it clear who he had aimed it at, but he left with a wave, having never crossed the threshold into the room anyway. "Till the meeting, Kage-sama." He had the rest of the escorted genin to check in on to ensure they didn't do something stupid like he did long ago, resulting in the permanent injury to his left shoulder.

The Jounin had gone around to those who had done as instructed and were being taken care of, but it was the sight of a certain three individuals did he pause, cross his arms over his chest, and raise an eyebrow. "Kumotake, Noemi, Kagerou." He narrowed one eye, inspecting their luggage. "Why the fruit?" He asked after a beat. "You three playing nursemaids." He chuckled, lips splitting into a lopsided smirk before he stepped closer, red eyes narrowing. "I trust you all have rested properly in order to perferm your best for your fellows." He smirked again. "I'd hate to reprimand such obviously responsible adults."

[ Quotes ]
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

[ Jutsu Used ]
... [ ... ] | Rank [ . ] | Cost [ ... ] | ... : ...

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:
• Agility; evasion and speed.
• Fireworks; heat, fires, & explosions boost his mood.
• Flexibility; body contortions and weapon use.
• Grit; close distance combat.
• Volatiles; implementing and altering explosives.

Weaknesses:
• Chills; sensitivity, cold causes bones to go sore.
• Bruising; injuries greatly hinder.
• Defeatism; easily goes into a negative attitude when losing.
• Muscle; only enough strength to lift own body weight.
• Conflict; gets into arguments easily.

Fears:
• Hanabi; his little sister - her hate, being blamed for her death.
• Suffocation; being buried alive.
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
• Use weapon, not handsigns, to cast Ninjutsu up to B-rank.
• Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
• Perform Ninjutsu up to S-rank on instrument. No handsigns.

Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu [3] posts faster.
• Learn genjutsu [3] posts faster.
• 25% price reductions for shopping.

Bukijutsu Attributes:
• Offensive Style [ Two-fer-One ] : Two daggers for Bukijutsu compatible
• Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
• Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
• Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
• Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:38 am
User ImageUser Image

___Inka's departure brought Kirama to his feet, figuring he'd be better off seeing if the more motivated party might give him something to do while Shadow and Jack commiserated in their shared experience and lack thereof. What he found was Kumotake, and a pair of people from the office. Well, at least the last member of his squad was safe and sound, even though the other half was wrecked beyond recognition.
___As he slid around the Jonin, it became clear that Kumotake was laboring... under the weight of a pineapple. Dear lord this man was a piece of work. How the hell did he manage to get out of bed every morning? It would seem that Kirama was the only one left in squad three that possessed, well, any physical faculties of note. At least Miki and Shadow had excuses though.
___"Don't you wear a spider as a backpack? How are you struggling with that?" He asked, incredulous as he whisked the fruit from his elder statesmen's hands with ease. It wasn't like Kumo possessed the desire to stop the Hyuga from nabbing the tropical treat anyways.
___"Kumo." The boy said, staring at his arachnid loving squadmate. "I think you might need to work out a bit." Green fronds shook in the Aburame's direction as the newest member of his team poked a bit of fun. Some much needed fun, considering how dire the atmosphere was back around the room.

Used:

Items:

NecroPlant

magcookie

BlackFruity

HeadlessKoko

___

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:17 pm
User ImageFrench. Now that was an unfamiliar word to Kagerou. It sounded like she had heard of it before, but she could not say when or where. It was likely some topic mentioned off-handedly in academy, or maybe a bit of trivia she learned from her parents. It was interesting, but nothing of immediate concern, which was why she didn't let it distract her from the immediate now.

When Noemi asked for the opinion of anyone in general in regards to her appearance, Kagerou did her best to answer honestly. Makeup wasn't really something she spent much time on, but she wasn't a complete dunce on it. After all, makeup was a powerful disguise and impression maker. At this moment, if she had to be honest, then Noemi's make-up wasn't going to make a good impression. Kagerou wasn't quite as blunt as Kumotake, but she had to agree with him. At least on his initial statement. "Well, umm," she followed up, "There's a bathroom on this floor that way," she pointed out the correct direction without needing to look. "It might be best to take a look yourself. You can wash your face and tidy up in there, too. Don't worry about your nose, though." She offered a somewhat sympathetic but also encouraging smile with the directions.

Before Kagerou could say or even think of anything else, it appeared she and her odd companions had become some sort of attraction in the hospital. They were called and Kagerou turned to see who the caller was. "Ah," was the only expression of her mild surprise. There was a second, "Ah," of surprise when yet another suddenly slid around the first's body to make an appearance. The second seemed more interested in Kumotake's state, which Kagerou had already observed plenty on the way to the hospital, than either Kagerou or Noemi. However, that didn't stop her from adding him to her introduction.

Out of respect for the position of the first to appear, the advisor to the Mizukage, Kagerou bowed and greeted, "Good afternoon, Advisor Inka." Her smile had disappeared for a moment, but it was back after she raised herself from the bow. Although, the light of the sunset filtering in through the hospital's windows signaled that the greeting would soon change. When it looked like Inka was scrutinizing the bags, Kagerou held up the one she held to give him a better look at it. Her smile had turned quizzical at his first comment about playing nursemaids and remained as such throughout everything else. Otherwise, despite the obviously high regard the village born and raised genin showed to the advisor, she was not in the least flustered. She was calm. Although, admittedly, she had to remind herself to smile when she had been surprised by the advisor's sudden greeting to just three normal genin.

Not forgetting Kirama, Kagerou turned to him briefly to nod and give him a greeting as well, "Hello, I'm Kagerou." No preamble as to why Kagerou suddenly introduced herself, but she recognized the now clean boy as one of the people besides Miki. She did not know his name and now was not the time to ask him, but she could squeeze in her own at least. After all, she had said back in the office that they would introduce themselves later.

While still confused about nursemaids, Kagerou didn't let it cloud her response. She lowered the bag of fruit and held it neatly in front of her, clasped in both hands. She answered what she picked out to be the most important part of everything Inka said first, "Thank you for your concern. You don't have to worry too much. I don't think the three of us suffered any major injuries and we're only performing light activities during our errand." Despite not having asked Kumotake and Noemi about their conditions, Kagerou hadn't noticed anything strange about either of them. There had been no visible strains in Noemi's vigorous exercise. On the other end of the spectrum, Kumotake seemed to still be in one piece despite the exertion his body was going through from the challenge of carrying a single pineapple. She could have explained those observations as part of why she thought everyone was good, but that sort of excess information was likely just a waste on the advisor's time.

The quizzical smile remained as Kagerou took a breath and moved on to what she wanted to say next. Maybe the advisor had just been asking about the fruit rhetorically, but it was better to be safe. That and his assumption that the three were nurse maids had made Kagerou curious. Briefly holding up the fruit again to motion what she was going to talk about next, Kagerou answered, "As for the fruit, they're get-well gifts for Miki, Shadow, and Takeda. Fruits are healthy and tasty, so it's a nice treat to give when visiting a patient," and question, "Would you like an apple? I've heard they're good for cleaning things off of teeth when eaten." That question hadn't been the question that had tilted Kagerou's smile. However, that didn't mean the offer was any less genuine. The unsaid curiosity faded from Kagerou's eyes and smile as she asked, both of them resolved inwardly. She even fished out an apple to hold up for the advisor to take. It was only one of two she had bought for Takeda, but he wouldn't miss it… probably. The only hidden intentions in the offer was that she had noticed the state of the advisor's teeth and thought it wasn't polite to point it out, hence the offer of an apple to clean. It was probably wasn't healthy to swallow the grime, but that was what Kiri's advisor was already doing in the first place.

What was the problem in the first place? Well, it was just that Kagerou had always thought it was common courtesy to bring fruit for people in the hospital. It was what she had always done. When the advisor had expressed a completely different answer, it made her wonder just how he didn't know about this, to Kagerou, universal act of care. However, she realized that was prying, and let it go once she noticed that it would probably be a better idea to help the advisor with his teeth.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ a c t i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

xxx

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ c h a k r a ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

Chakra Pool: 435/435
Stamina Pool: 65/65

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ p a s s i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

• Specialist -The user chooses to specializing in healing medical techniques and gains a great boost to their chakra control in that area. At Chunnin, they gain a -5 chakra reduction to perform techniques in their specialty. at Jounin, -10, at Konin -15 at Sannin -20. To clarify, they they gain a -5 chakra reduction every rank, to a maximum of -20 at sannin. All medical jutsu are still learnable by both sides, but the chakra control only applies to the chosen side.

• Grand Performance - The user can perform both types of arts (ninjutsu and genjutsu) through their performance or instrument, often casting them at the same time (must pay for both techniques). Can perform D rank techniques through instrument at gennin, C at Chunnin, B at jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin.

• Learn Medical techniques one (1) post faster.

• Learn ninjutsu (1) post faster.

• Learn genjutsu one (1) post faster.

• D"eye"versity - Through the use of custom techs, Kagerou can swap between the normally limited abilities and techniques for her sharingan, potentially giving her access to all eye abilities and mangekyou techs. She can never have more than the written limits at any one time (e.g. access to all eye abilities but cannot use more than two at a time). In addition to learning the required custom and whatever additional requirements that custom might have, Kagerou needs to fulfill certain conditions for a safe swap. Each Sharingan ability or technique swapped must be retrained and adjusted to, a process that takes twenty [20] posts at first for each Sharingan ability/technique, is reduced by two [2] posts every time the Sharingan ability/technique is safely retrained, and can take a minimum of six [6] posts per Sharingan ability/technique. If necessary, Kagerou can perform a riskier, instant swap on the fly without the readjustment period, but these swaps can only last for up to five [5] posts and disables the Sharingan, which needs to recover from the strain, for twice [x2] the number of posts that the swap lasted for. Techniques learned with the 'To Copy' Sharingan ability, which can be swapped out, are not forgotten but must be retrained every time Kagerou safely swaps to the 'To Copy' ability. Instant swaps to the 'To Copy' ability give Kagerou all of her copied techniques without needing to retrain them. For every time Kagerou safely swaps to her 'To Copy' ability, her copied techniques take two [2] less posts to retrain, going down to a minimum of one [1] post to retrain each copied technique.

• Miracle Performance - Kagerou can perform healing eiseijutsu through her performance/instrument as if it was ninjutsu of the same rank. When performing healing medical techniques, she can target anyone who can hear her music with the jutsu. I.e. she no longer has to be within touch range of the target to use healing hands.

The Good Host - 1/2 off all implant chakra requirements.

Mind and Body - A sound soul resides in a sound mind and a sound body. To ensure the health of all three, Kagerou must master every aspect of medicine. Kagerou gains an additional medical field type. The additional type needs to be trained separately from the first.

Evergreen Growth - Life always finds a way, especially when it's helped by someone who truly cherishes it. Plants cultivated by Kagerou grow as if the soil they are nourished by is +1 grade higher than it actually is. Unfertilized soil yields crops in 2 rl weeks. Low-grade fertilizer yields crops in 1 week. High-grade fertilizer reaches a new level of fast and yields crops in 4 days. (Post-acceptance note: I just realized that there is an Evergreen religion in this guild. I did not mean for this to be a religious PA in any way. It's just botany. I hope that's not a problem.)

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

magcookie

NecroPlant

BlackFruity

Nueromancer JMan240

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games