Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Jake and Fujiko's Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:30 pm
DragonFang099
I know, right? The best part is that ANY movie made by the same people as those who made that one is at the same quality, story-wise and animation-wise!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fujiko smiled, wiping tears from her face. "Maybe I'm not the only one who'll get that chance from someone, right? There has to be more than one lucky one." She pet his tail more, almost fawning over the soft texture. "I mean, maybe not quite this lucky, but lucky enough to escape, right?" She cuddled up to him quietly, closing her eyes. She hoped she was right. She was trapped for so long, maybe she would be able to free someone else one day. Maybe they'd free someone together. How long would he keep her around? Would she ever have to leave? Who even is he?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:32 pm
MiniUrsa

User Image

User ImageJake smiled when Fujiko did, wiping tears from her face, and he nodded as she spoke. "I'm sure there are others that may get that opportunity," he said. He smiled when she continued petting his tail, knowing she liked the softness of his fur. "Perhaps not this lucky, but lucky enough to be treated decently by their master or mistress."  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:36 pm
DragonFang099

The movie ended, and Fujiko quietly sat for a few moments, her eyes closed deep in thought. She needed to be careful, but at least there was a sense of security within the home. She rubbed her neck, feeling the aches that came with previously having such a tight collar. It was quite lucky she didn't bruise. She opened her eyes, looking around the room slowly, finally ending at Jake. He seemed quite content. "Can we go out to the water? I've never been able to go in "wild" water. I was always told it was too dirty, even though it looks and smells better than chlorinated water."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:40 pm
MiniUrsa

User Image

User ImageJake sat on the couch when the movie ended, then glanced at Fujiko to see that she was sitting quietly with her eyes closed. He watched as she opened her eyes and looked around the room slowly before her gaze rested on him. He nodded, smiling, when she asked if they could go out to the lake. "Of course we can," he said. "Sometimes I like to go swimming in the lake, and I like to fish from the lake, as well."  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:18 pm
DragonFang099

Fujiko jumped up from the couch tapping her feet quickly on the floor before running outside. She first stopped at a patch of flowers, and sat down to make another flower crown. After finishing, she placed it atop her head, before twirling for a moment and running off to the edge of the water. Once there, she stopped, leaning over the water quietly, just staring into it. A golden glow filled her eyes, and the water beneath her began to swirl lightly in response. Minnows swam into and out of the tiny, weak whirlpool, seemingly enjoying their time in it. "You're so cute!"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:37 pm
MiniUrsa

User Image

User ImageJake smiled when Fujiko jumped up from the couch and tapped her feet quickly on the floor before running outside, and he wasn't long in following her. He watched as she found another patch of flowers, then sat down and made another flower crown, placing it on her head before twirling and heading for the edge of the water. He walked toward her and stopped beside her, noticing that her eyes had a golden glow to them, which was making the water swirl lightly in response. "Have you ever seen fish before, Fujiko?" he asked, genuinely curious.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:49 am
DragonFang099

"I've mostly only seen large ones in salt water tanks." She stuck her hand in the water, her expression brightening as the minnows swam to poke her finger tips. "Ah! Kisses! I didn't know little fish liked kisses! They're so sweet!" She giggled, dipping more of her hand into the water. She then took out her hands, trying to roll up her large sleeves before dipping both hands in and cradling the fish in the water. Every few moments she'd pause to roll her sleeves up again, making sure not to get her dress wet.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:02 pm
MiniUrsa

User Image

User ImageJake blinked when Fujiko said she'd mostly seen larger fish in saltwater tanks, and he couldn't help smiling when she stuck her hands into the water and the minnows touched her fingers. "Aye, sometimes they like kisses, and sometimes they don't," he said. He smiled as he watched her trying to keep her sleeves rolled up so that she wouldn't get her dress wet.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:36 pm
DragonFang099

She picked up her hands and stared at her sleeves for a moment, before standing and untying the ribbon at the front of her dress before tossing it away from the water. All that was left was her tank top and under "shorts", but she didn't seem phased. She knelt back down, her legs in the water now, and hand back to playing with the minnows. On small areas that peaked out from the shirt and bottoms, there were bruises. They looked rather old, though. At least, those that were visible did. Suddenly, Fujiko yelps in surprise, before squealing excitedly. "Look!! It's a big fish! It's swimming so close!"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:48 pm
MiniUrsa

User Image

User ImageJake watched as Fujiko pulled her hands from the water and stared at her sleeves for a moment before rising and untying the ribbon at the front of her dress before tossing the dress away from the water. He averted his eyes when he noticed that all she was wearing was her tank top and undershorts, but for some reason, Fujiko didn't seem embarrassed by it. He could see what looked like old bruises where the clothing didn't cover her skin, and he wondered if she had any newer ones beneath her undergarments, although he wasn't about to ask. He looked at her when she yelped, but before he could ask what was wrong, she said a big fish was swimming close to her, and he walked over for a look. "It's a bass," he said. "It must be their spawning season, or the time when the bass lay their eggs in the shallows."  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:52 pm
DragonFang099

"Eggs? They lay their eggs by the shore??" She stood quickly, carefully walking back out of the water. "I'm sorry, fish! You can lay your eggs, there's space now! I can play in the water another day." She lightly taps her feet on the ground, getting the water off her shins before walking over and picking up her dress. As she holds it, she watches the Bass quietly, smiling. Fujiko always loved baby animals and children. She couldn't wait to come back and check on the all the fish. She yawned, smothering her face in her dress as to hide her tired expression.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:07 pm
MiniUrsa

User Image

User ImageJake nodded when Fujiko asked if the bass laid their eggs by the shore, watching as she quickly rose and carefully backed out of the water. "Most fish actually lay their eggs in water between two and five feet deep, which is considered shallow," he said. "Don't worry about harming the fish, Fujiko. It takes a lot to hurt them, unless they're held out of the water for a long time or brought out of the water from more than 100 feet too quickly."

He watched as she tapped her feet on the ground, getting the water off her shins before picking up her dress while watching the bass. She couldn't quite hide her yawn as she buried her face in her dress, and he figured that she was probably tired from all the excitement that day. "You must be tired," he said, smiling at her. "Why don't we call it a night, and then we can get your art supplies and some new clothes in the morning. Is that alright with you?"  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:16 pm
DragonFang099

Fujiko nodded, her eyes drooping. Today was wonderful. She got to explore so much, and even made flower crowns from fresh flowers. They looked so pretty. She hummed as she followed Jake to the house. A single small sprout grew from one of her footprints in the dirt.
"Do you think I'd be able to find a new dress like this one? Maybe I could find something like doll clothes. I hope it doesn't cost a lot."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:33 pm
MiniUrsa

User Image

User ImageJake couldn't help smiling when Fujiko nodded in response to his question, her eyes drooping. He could feel her happiness, and it made him happy, as well. He led her back to the cabin, holding the door open for her, then followed her inside the cabin, listening as she spoke. "Aye, there's a store in town that I like to go to when I need new clothes," he said. "I'm sure they have dresses like that one, and other types, as well." He smiled as he listened to her words. "Don't worry about clothes and art supplies costing too much, Fujiko," he said, his voice gentle. "I've got more than enough money to get whatever you'd like, alright?"  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:54 pm
I'm sorry I haven't replied sooner!! A lot of really bad things have been happening, and I couldn't think at all for the rp! emotion_facepalm
DragonFang099

Fujiko smiled brightly at the thought of new dresses, the thought to have her own art supplies. Being allowed the freedom to pick out her own. Her own art supplies! She could barely contain her excitement, her feet patting the floor quickly as she moved about the cabin. "Thank you! Thank you so much!!" She stopped and stomped in her place, smiling and blushing wildly from her excitement.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff