Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
The Dorm of Fang and Maceál Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:02 pm
User Image
Maceál Berggren||The Chef
===============

User Image

As he played over his lips with his tongue inviting Fang closer, Maceál could feel the robe slide off him leaving him bare chested. In silent answer, the young man moved his arms around Fang's shoulders and neck, nipping at his lip between kisses.

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:10 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang growls lightly while he started to kiss down maceal's jawline then neck towards his collarbone "mmmm~" he looks up at maceal as his snake eyes showed looking at maceal as a predator does it's prey  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:58 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál moved one of his hands up a bit, holding his head gently gripping at his hair when he kissed him down, enjoying his touches visibly as his body reacted to Fang. If he hadn't known better Fang's look might have concerned him, but the young man closed his eyes, trusting him fully as he moved his free hand tracing down the other's chest lovingly.

Timeskip on this side (But didn't want to take the whole stage for it so left some room for you to play with before timeskip on your side lol)

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:04 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang smiles lightly as he moved the bottom end of the robe aside while he caressed maceal's cheek tenderly as he leaned up towards maceal whispering in his ear "I love you my charmer~" he takes maceal's lips with his own as his tail curled around maceal gently

((Time skip))  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:13 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

The young man was laying on the pillows, still breathing a bit heavier though he could feel his heartbeat slow down a bit again. He was blushing while he was gently playing with Fang's hair. A soft smile was around his lips. Though it had been a little different, he had no regrets. "That was unlike anything." He took a pause to catch his breath. "I enjoyed every moment of it."

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:39 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang licks the scratch marks maceal made on his shoulders smiling "I am glad you enjoyed it as I did maceal" he looks down at maceal as he put one his clawed fingers on his silk blanket pulling it over maceal's body "I wonder the look on your mother's face if she heard that you mated with Snake basically" he leans down over maceal kissing him sweetly  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:48 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál softly caressed Fang's shoulder, though he made sure not to agitate the scratch mark. "Sorry about that." Maceál chuckled. Perhaps he had let himself go a bit to much in the heat of lust and pleasure. Hearing Fang about his mother he laughed softly and lifted one arm around the blanket caressing Fang's cheek and lips. "She wouldn't believe it and ask me how much I drank before I ended up in bed with them. Like me she grew up with stories, but later taught they are just myths." He smiled when leaned down and when he felt his lips he kissed back. "How did I end up so lucky?" He was whispering softly before kissing Fang again.

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:07 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang chuckles slightly as he explained what his Love's mother would say and do "same with my father since he does not trust human that well" he nuzzles maceal slightly kissing his hand smiling "Fate is a beautiful thing maceal" he curls around maceal protectively  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:18 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

The young man laughed softly when Fang spoke of his father. "How will he react when you bring one home with you?" He chuckled, tracing Fang's neck as the other kissed his hand and smiled sweetly up to him. "Indeed it is, it brought me to you. Miles from home where I normally wouldn't go." Maceál wrapped his arms around Fang in a loving embrace as he rested his head against Fang's chest.

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:29 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang "he'd try to devour you until I would defend you by toppling him over while embracing you like I am now" he lightly hums under maceal's touch humming sweetly "I am a lucky lamia to find my mate so young but I'd be willing to die for you" fang kissed maceal's head as he reached up with his tail grabbing two ripe bananas  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:49 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

"I don't think I taste well for him." Maceál chuckled. "I know you will be safe with you, my sweet Fang." He kissed his cheek when Fang spoke the latter. "Let's hope that will never happen. I prefer to keep you with me. But I'd do the same for you." The young man smiled and kissed Fang's chest and looked up at him and the bananas. It would seem he had a lot growing here. "I would never stand for anyone talking bad about you or trying to harm you. Yet...I wasn't very useful during that trouble at the Blue Cat." Maceál wished he could have done more.

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:04 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang looks at maceal seeing the troubled look "hey your safe and sound" he lifts maceal's face up towards him "Do not doubt yourself Maceal" he lowers his tail that held the fruit, he takes one into his hand while handing maceal the other smiling  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:14 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál looked up at him when he felt Fang lift his face and smiled gently. It was difficult to linger on such darker thoughts when he looked at Fang. "Danke, Liebe. Thank you, my Love." He took the fruit that Fang offered him and kissed his cheek softly. "Safe and sound thanks to you." The young man chuckled softly.

Smexi-hexi123

-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:27 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang smiles seductively at he peels and takes his first bite of his banana "Do you want to know what fruit, veggies, and nuts I've got growing here in my little paradise" he asked maceal while he picks up his pendant putting it back on as his human form was returned to him. His body resting under the silk blanket as he run his fingers thru his hair happily  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:19 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál chuckled hearing Fang and blushed a little with his seductive smile as he also peeled his banana. "That question has crossed my mind yes. You seem to get them out of nowhere." He took a bite of the fruit while Fang changed back and smiled. "It tastes perfectly." The young man moved his free hand sliding behind Fang's ear before resting it in his neck as he gazed at him lovingly..

Smexi-hexi123

-

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas