Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mindsend's February Festival of Customs! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:01 pm
Entry Tag: (Mia Lovasz | Pawed Ageni Mutant | Lower Minor | Solo Custom

I'm Hyper enough I've been asked to join the X-men..

Quote:
Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: -Mutant. pawed feline feet and tail template.
Body Build:Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Existing real life pet, as well as existing gaia pet
WIP Needed? yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: black with white markings. see ref.
Face: green cat's eyes. Kitty nose edit with a white muzzle and whiskers. see ref.
Mane: Glam Punk. black.
Tail: if there a feline tail template, please use that
Hooves/Fetlocks: feline feet template
Reference Image(s): . Squeak Squeak 1 Squeak 2

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) -
Wings: Describe Wings -I would like Golden angeni wings, with a golden shimmer to them, and with black accenting, colorist's choice on how to make those look good.
Fins: Describe Fins -
Scales: Describe Scales -
Pelt: Animal Species & Design -
Other Notes: my irl kitty of 12 yrs. he is sick

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: Golden Halo over his head
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a RL pet I had customed in other shops as well.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:07 pm
VOIDING AND REPOSTING TO EDIT LOL  

Poe-tae-toee

Everyday Garbage

Poe-tae-toee

Everyday Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:08 pm
Entry Tag: Poe-tae-toee | Angeni | Heavy | Solo

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Pure Angeni
Body Build: Draft | Style 2 wings
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? If you would like to give me them sure, if not it's fine!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Ocelot cat colour and markings
Face: colours and markings the same as body
Soft doe eyes coloured royal blue
Soft smiling mouth
Mane: Long windblown hair that comes down to her feet, a single simple braid the same length of hair that is tied off with a feather, colours cc'd to match
Tail: CC'd to match mane without the braid
Hooves/Fetlocks: Angeni long flowing locks coloured cc to match, cc hooves colour
Reference Image(s): [Ocelot 1], [Ocelot face]

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: Style 2 angeni wings, coloured cc to match
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: A simple small golden halo, a necklace with gold chain, a golden heart pendant with feathers (coloured CC)
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: my own design

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Angeni of Angels  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:18 pm
Entry Tag: (Yeonn | Mutant | Heavyl | Solo)

Username of owner(s): Yeonn
Breed: Mutant
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: (Time

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:25 pm
Entry Tag: (Sesshiyasha | Mutant Ulunsuti | Extreme? | Twins)

Twin 1

Edit Category: Extreme!
Soquili Species: Mutant Ulun'Suti
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? If you would like! <3 They are always loved!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Scaled Markings, Custom Pine Cone Scales Similar to the Classic Lapsang Scales Similar to Haku, Space Fluff all the way down the back. Glowing Back Circle. Blues, Purples, and Teals.
Face: Bent neck with the Slant Eyes Like Haku's Above. Horns on his head. (See horns section) Set of Four Long Eastern Whiskers with the Diamond pieces on the ends of them Like the Ref (The dangling Wing pieces) if possible. Glowing eyes and any glowing bits in the markings you wanna add! <3
Mane: See the Hair Ref, Please try and match as close as possible? Also with the Hair ornaments and circlet. Draping on the ground in pools is lovely!
Tail: VERY Long wrapping around the legs/body or coiled behind however you need to do it, but SUPER LONG Oriental Dragon Tail. Full fluff all along the back down the tail into a Pool of fluff at the tip. All Fluff should be Space Themed. See Ref image for Space fluff.
Feet: Pawed, Space Leg Fluff and Maybe glowing Claws?
Reference Image(s): Hair Ref with Circlet and Hair Ornaments Space Fluff Ref and Whisker Tips Ref Main Seiryuu Ref

Horn(s):Horns spreading back towards hips area, with slim tapered branches carrying Cherry Blossom Flowers If possible Branches with a little amount of leaves and some Cherry blossom petals floating around them. Horns like the Seiryuu Ref Beside them at the base. Similar Cherry Blossom Antlers Main Seiryuu Ref
Wings: No Wings.
Fins: N/A
Scales: CC Custom Pine Cone Scales Similar to the Classic Lapsang Scales
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

Custom Items: Circlet around forehead, and Hair ornament. Arm Sleeves and Shoulder armor (Make the stones Glow) Colors for the Sleeves is CC. Dragon Jian With Tassels
Reference Image(s) for Items: Hair Ref with Circlet and Hair Ornaments Shoulder Armor and Arm Sleeves Dragon Jian With Tassels Jian Ref

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Lightning

Twin 2

Edit Category: Extreme!
Soquili Species: Mutant Ulun'Suti
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? If you would like! <3 They are always loved!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Scaled Markings, Custom Pine Cone Scales Similar to the Classic Lapsang Scales Similar to Haku, Space Fluff all the way down the back. Glowing Back Circle.
Face: Bent neck with Slant Eyes like Haku's Above. Horns on his head. (See horns section) Long Eastern Whiskers with the Diamond pieces on the ends of them Like the Ref (The dangling Wing Pieces) if possible. Glowing eyes and any glowing bits in the markings you wanna add! <3
Mane: See the Hair Ref, Please try and match as close as possible? Also with the Hair ornaments and circlet. Draping on the ground in pools is lovely!
Tail: VERY Long wrapping around the legs/body or coiled behind however you need to do it, but SUPER LONG Oriental Dragon Tail. Full fluff all along the back down the tail into a Pool of fluff at the tip. All Fluff should be Space Themed. See Ref image for Space fluff.
Feet: Pawed, Space Leg Fluff and maybe glowing claws?
Reference Image(s): Hair Ref with Circlet and Hair Ornaments Space Fluff Ref and Whisker Tips Ref Main Seiryuu Ref Color inspiration Ref

Horn(s):Horns spreading back towards hips area, with slim tapered branches carrying Cherry Blossom Flowers If possible Branches with a little amount of leaves and some Cherry blossom petals floating around them. Horns like the Seiryuu Ref Beside them at the base. Similar Cherry Blossom Antlers Main Seiryuu Ref
Wings: No Wings.
Scales: CC Custom Pine Cone Scales Similar to the Classic Lapsang Scales
Other Notes:

Custom Items: Circlet around forehead, and Hair ornament. Arm Sleeves and Shoulder armor (Make the stones Glow) Colors for the Sleeves is CC. Lanterns (Maybe three or four?) CC Placement and maybe a Foo Dog?
Reference Image(s) for Items: Hair Ref with Circlet and Hair Ornaments Shoulder Armor and Arm Sleeves Lantern Foo Dog Statue

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Shadow

Familiar Forms to go with them! <3
Winged Kitsune Twins

Username: Sesshiyasha
Species: Wolf
Description: Nine Tailed Kitsune, Done in Sumi-E with Wings and horns! Kitsune fire around them, and if possible the glowing bits around the front feet. Extra Fluff on the Head and shoulders. The floaty Bracelets and as much like the reference images as possible. See Refs for Markings and Colors! <3
Ref Images: Twin 1 Twin 2 Official Ref

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:25 pm
Entry Tag: (Lady Aria Starstone | Mutant Purewalker | Extreme? | Solo)

CUSTOM

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant Pure Skinwalker
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage:
• Commercial Cosplay - American McGee's Alice - Cheshire cat

WIP Needed? Um... I doubt it

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Grey-white with black tattoos (See Refs)
Face: Gold Eyes, greyish pink inner ears. Again, see refs for the tattoos
Mane: CC - Something cattish
Tail: Edited to look like Cheshire's
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A. Pawed.
Reference Image(s): One, Face Close Up, Three, Four, Five, and Six

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: Cat Species... Based off Cheshire pics above.
Other Notes: N/A

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Silver Hoop Earring in forward ear
Reference Image(s) for Items: See the head close up

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Cheshire Cat
Owner: Lady Aria Starstone
Breed: Alice's Insanity
Temper: Insane
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): I'd prefer the long, bloody bone

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: N/A

I swear to follow all Skinwalker rules, and keep anything that doesn't fit shop canon out of the shop threads and guilds:

~*~ Skinwalker ~*~
If Cursed
Original Breed:
Pelt Species:

If Pure

Breed of Walker: Mutant Cat

---------------

Personality (required): Cheshire's a manipulative sort of skinwalker. She likes to make people think she's JUST a mutant, and that the woods she lives in are a Wonderland... Lovely, fair, and full of fanciful fun. She lures innocent ponies in, saying "Call me Chesh... And while you wander my lovely home, you might meet with my most constant companion, Cat... She never lies, but she'll try to convince you the sky is gold, the air is purple, and the grass red while telling you confusing truths... If you listen to her puzzles, though, she might give you valuable hints on where the most interesting things are." Cat, of course, is herself in her animal form, and using Cat, she gives them hints indeed... Hints to places where the truth of what a Horrorland they're actually in.
Places where she's placed the pelts of her victims on display, painted with symbols meaning things to her and her only, in their blood, pegged to trees with their ribs, or stretched across their long bones. By the time the victims find this place, she'll be ready to hunt them herself. Though, because she's insane and likes a GAME, there is... always a chance to escape. It's fraught with dangers, her Maze in the Woods, and few will make it out once they find the Heart, but if they do... They're unlikely to ever forget what they've seen, and if it preys on them forever, well... They survived didn't they?
She does all this because she gets a thrill from the games she plays with
them. Kills that are too easy are just no fun. She wants earn her kills, so she takes the effort to find passersby, and lure them into her game. When she loses, on those occasions, she is disappointed, but pleased nonetheless, because it means she still has challenge in her lovely games.

Background (required): She came from the Demon Tree as an adult, because she'd wanted to taste the air on this side... and shortly after the flesh of those who breathed it. When she arrived, and had her first taste of both, she found herself purring in pleasure at how wonderful it was. Nothing on the other side could compare to the feeling of a kill under the sky of this world.
She spent some months hunting for a place that she could call her own, and when she found the perfect spot of woods, she began to set it up. It took a good year for her to get the heart of the woods to the level of horror she wanted it at... Pit traps that were just deep enough to trap and seriously injure a Soquili, but without spikes, so as to minimize the chances of them dying immediately, and vine snares that would yank the leg of a soquili out from under them, possibly popping the joint or breaking the limb, so that she could come and toy with these pets later.
She made sure to chase off strangers, gently, during this time... After all, she didn't want her plans discovered. Once the heart was to her liking, she began to arrange the outer edges, molding paths with the trees, and so on. During that time, she kept going with kills of the smaller species in the forests. It amused her to use the bones of the foxes and wolves she ate as spikes, to help her with shaping the plants.
Now? Now she's ready to invite guests in.
Rough Plot ideas (required):
First Guest: Finally, the Forest is READY. She waits at the edges of her home, to find her first toy to lure in... Who shall she catch, and will they be able to escape her maze?
Game Temptation: Some one comes but wants to play their own game with her... What sort of game is it, and can they tempt her enough with it to distract her, at least for a time, from her hunt?

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. I WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
They are never ever lifemated, so it is to be treated, IC, as if the other's hunting grounds overlap Cheshire's, and they happen to be near one another when the need to mate comes on them. It shouldn't be listed as a LM on the breeding forms, ever

Question: Do Skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
No no, not at all, and no.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
Get help from RP staff or RP in IM with more experienced players until you're more comfortable with playing the character correctly. DON'T RP in the thread, or in IC threads. OOC RP in the correct forum is acceptable.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
For practical purposes, no, since the spirits never would grant any wish they had, given their lack of desire for anything resembling family bonds

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Skinwalkers don't actually DO cooperation very well. They all want to be Top Dog, so fighting etc would make anything more then a short term commitment rather impossible/

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of Skinwalkers.
Answer:
Vicious, violent killers who care only for their own desires, which are killing and destroying.

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:45 pm
Entry Tag: tefla | Flutter | Moderate (I think) | Solo Custom
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Flutter
Concept Origin: • Original Character (from two other shops)

WIP Needed? I would like WIPs please

Body:
Flames. More specifically flames that you would see during the night from a forest fire. I'd like her lower half - say from the waist down - to be mixture of #292421, #5E2612, #551011 (( basically to make it look like a hill at night with small highlights )) From that point upward I'd want the effect of flames. (( See reference pictures 1-3 )) And for the area past the mouth I'd like it to appear #000033 with perhaps sparks coming from the flames. See References 1-4
Face: See reference #5 for Eye Color. Mostly everything else is listed above for the face region
Mane: #000000 in color edited length to fall within moderate edit levels (cc on the length)
Tail: #000000 in color. Edited length to fall within moderate edit levels. (cc on the length but preference on a longer side)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Color for hooves to represent burning hot coals. Stock fetlocks. (See reference #5 & 6 for the burning coal effect)
Reference Image(s):
Reference One
Reference Two
Reference Three
Reference Four - Titaia from Jokoa (( Proof she's mine ))
Reference Five - (Another similar designed pet from Savah Arda)
Reference #6 - Burning Coal

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: Either custom wing design to match reference #4 or flutter wing template that come as close to the example of Titaia from Jokoa please. They would be the color of smoke (transparent a little) with a glow effect from flames at night. (( Reference #3 might help with what I'm looking for ))
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: If the wings/body can give off a subtle glow like flames would at night, I'd love it. If that pushes the edit level too high it is okay.

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Necklace/collar around the mare's neck
Reference Image(s) for Items: necklace reference
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Titaia
Owner: tefla
Breed: Fire Flutter
Temper: Temptuous
Mate: ---
Tag Background: #22 Deep Night tag please
Tag frame color: Burning Ember/Coal colors
Tag feather color(s): Flame effects?

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a. Titaia/Hadyn are both pets that I have designed  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:03 pm
Entry Tag: (Ryuukishin | Regular | Moderate | Solo Custom)

COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON!

Username of owner(s): Ryuukishin
Breed: Regular
Level of Edits: Moderate

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: the stars are not aligned (time restraints)

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

SkyDragono

Dangerous Healer

12,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:21 pm
Entry Tag: SkyDragono | Half Kirin | Moderate | Solo Custom

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Moderate Edit
Soquili Species: - Half Kirin
Concept Origin: Twelve Kingdoms Cosplay
WIP Needed? Yes please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black/dark grey with several grey-blue spots on the black, no scales. Surrounded by some light-blue sparkles, same color as the back spots.
Body Color: #4F585D / Spots: #91B7C4 / Mane/Feltlocks/Eyes: #B2AFB2
Face:
Eye Color: Light Grey/silver.
Inner ear: dark grey
Tip of nose: Light grey located just between the nostrils, and down to the upper lip, and just across the top of the muzzle (almost like a cat nose)
Mane:Light grey/silver medium/long (no farther down then the chest), kinda fluffy and flowing.
Tail: Long tail with some body, flows around by the back hocks (ref 4)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long feltlocks the same color as the mane and tail. Hooves, cloven.
Reference Image(s): 1, 2, 3, 4
These are also Soquili customs from the same series, and generally the look I'm going for him: 5, 6, 7

Horn(s): Kirin horn custom, made like image 4, pale grey/silver like the mane/tail with the outer edge of horn dark grey, inner horn lighter grey. (like reference image 3)
Scales: No scales
Other Notes: Just a few light glowing spots around his body, in the same blue color as his spots.

Trading Post Items: None

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Taiki
Owner: SkyDragono
Breed: Kirin
Temper: Shy
Tag Background: CC (but maybe moonlight?)
Tag feather color(s): Sparkly feathers, one body color, one spot color.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:44 pm
Entry Tag: ~Twilight...Angel~ | Mutant Sumi-e Hippogryph | Heavy or Extreme | Solo Custom

Quote:

Edit Category: Heavy or Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant Sumi-e Hippogryph
Body Build: Regular; Leg up pose (if possible)
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Not needed, but loved

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White body w/light pink; CC on exact markings... Maybe something based on cherry blossoms?
Face: If possible, I would love if her head could be tilted upward;Light blue eyes, maybe half lidded expression, maybe her mouth a bit open as well (CC if that's too much!); Maybe markings like Geisha Makeup;
Mane: Black, Up like in reference image (A bit fuller/longer/whispy); Perhaps w/some feathers CC on exact look
Tail: A long fluffy tail with feathers... CC on exact look
Hooves/Fetlocks: All four clawed feet, fluffy long fetlocks;
Reference Image(s): Hair; Makeup

Custom Items: Kimono sleeves and an Obi (some examples below, exact look CC); Hair ornaments (Exact look CC, Examples Below); Maybe a decorative fan or a branch of cherry blossoms as well. Anything else is welcome and completely CC! Please edit as you see fit!
Reference Image(s) for Items: Example 1 (this one is my favorite), Example 2, Example 3; Hair 1 (Favorite), Hair 2, Hair 3;

If it helps at all, I'm planning on her being a dancer... That way you can decide on things as you see fit!

Edited to fix code twice!

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:52 pm
Entry Tag: (xxx Yuki Bear xxx | Pixie/Minicorn | Heavy | Twins)

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Username of owner(s): xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Breed: Pixie/Minicorn
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:56 pm
Entry Tag: (Leez0rz | Kirin/Kalona | Heavy | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Kirin/Kalona
Body Build: Kirin
-- Male Leg Up or down: N/A
Concept Origin: Sheep
WIP Needed? Yes, please.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Mimosa
Owner: Leez0rz
Breed: Sheep
Temper: Polite
Mate: Mithos
Element (ulun’suti Only): N/A
Tag Background: 008
Tag feather color(s): CC

Body:
- Predominantly white
- Spots/Freckles on the face (Example, Example, Example)
- Spots on body/legs (Example, Example, Example, Example)
Face:
- Spotty dotty + freckles. (See links in Body section)
- If no spots on the nose, add some pink around the nose/mouth area (Example)
- Please don't make the face entirely black.
Mane:
- Length - A natural length around the area of the knee
- Curly and whimsical (Example, Example)
- Possibly add some braids, but not necessary
- Flower Crown (Example, Example, Example, Example, Example, Example)
- Flowers placed along the length of her mane
- Color - Shade of tan like the wool of these sheep, possibly ombre from tan to white? (Example, Example, or use any other shades found on other sheep I've linked.)
Tail:
- Sheep tail with slight curly fuzzy at end or like Mithos (Example, Example, Example, Example)
- Color - Matches the body
- If the above bullet point does not fit kirin tail guidelines, then a furrier tail with fluff that matches her mane and flowers embedded into it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Standard kirin hooves and fetlocks, black hooves.
Eye color: Hazel green
Reference Image(s): See above.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): CC, but here are some ideas - (Example, Example)
Wings: None
Scales: None.
Other Notes: If possible~
- Fluffier body and ears
- Change eyes to have a doe-like [removed](Example)

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Flower crown
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:30 pm
Entry Tag: White Neko Chan | CC | CC | Solo)

Edit Category: - CC
Soquili Species: - Anything in the Super Rare level
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: Original- plushies
WIP Needed? Up to you. <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Plushie 1Plushie 1 cert Plushie 2Plushie 2 cert I would love to have your creativity go crazy by combining both plushies into one soq if possible.

Horn(s): CC
Wings: CC
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements,) Shadow Element  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:32 pm
Entry Tag: Zakiax | Ulun'suti | Moderate | Solo Custom

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti
Body Build:Regular Leg down
Concept Origin: OC of Mine
WIP Needed? Just one is needed for the edits.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark Grey (#323232), a lighter grey tribal dragon marking on his left shoulder/down his left leg. Could I get some back spikes on him not large (See ref), same color as his eyes
Face: Crimson- slightly Glowing eyes? (#7e070a), inner ear color light grey like mane.
Mane: Light Grey (#c8c9cb) - In the style on this guy, but longer to fit a horse and windblown?
Tail: Scaled Tail - Same color as body, Belly Scales same color as eyes with tail spikes (Smaller then the ones shown on the Sulti templated spiked tail) - Same color as eyes
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cloven Hooves same color as Eyes
Reference Image(s): x - Human Version

Horn(s):Scaled Horns Same Color as Eyes
Wings: Scaled Spread Style Wings. Webbing Same color as hair. Could I get the webbing to be slightly torn?
Fins: N/a
Scales: Back, Belly and Leg Scales. Back and Leg Scales same color as main body. Belly Scales same color as eyes. - Could I possibly get some scales along his jawline as well? If not that is fine.
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Copper Red (#a6090e) Chain Link Necklace, with a silver (#f3f3f3) dragon pendant curled around a black opal
Long Flowy Crimson Scarf
Reference Image(s) for Items: Scarf/Chain Necklace - minus dragon pendant

-- Existing Pets --
My own Design

— Angeni --
Desired Domain:N/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Fire  

Zakiax

Vicious Firestarter

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:53 pm
Entry Tag: (Melomar | Angeni-Cerynei | Heavy | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Ceryeni/Angeni
Concept Origin: mock-breeding
WIP Needed? Sure!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Please see parents, below, for inspiration. I do like fluff and feathers, though.
Face:
- eyes: a green color
- a jaded expression (narrowed eyes, slight frown)
- facial markings and colors CC (according to parents)
Mane:
- Style and color CC, similar to parent(s). The fluffier the better!
- Please ensure there are feathers, beads, and bones (braided?) throughout.
Tail:
- Color, style (and breed) CC. Lean toward fluff, please
- Decorated with jewelry, like the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
- fetlocks style: can you do angeni fetlocks with ceryeni hooves? If not, CC
- color/markings CC according to parents, except that I would like one leg different than the others.
Reference Image(s):
Parents:
Anaon Nox: cert uncert wingless
Coop Amores: cert

Horn(s):
- Cerynei, any smaller style, CC.
- It may be necessary to custom/edit horns according to shaffron accessory (see below).
Wings: CC-- one pair of Angeni wings, any style/placement
Scales: N/A
Other Notes:
- breed variants are fine.
- no traits (standard or otherwise) are undesired, so have fun.
- alt versions: please include naked version, and wingless (if needed)
- original basket contest thread link, may provide inspiration?

Trading Post Items:
- Tabard: Bones option with Medieval vertical strips, Cloth Connector
- Any other trading post items spliced and mixed in with edits, CC
Custom Items:
- Materials:
- - leather (tanned); beads (stone, bone, glass, etc.); interesting/colorful feathers
- - for metals, please use a color that matches/suits the body markings
- - This pony is curious and wears accessories made of bones/skulls, fur/pelts, feathers, etc. that they found after discarded or death (examples below). They are NOT hunting trophies.
- Light armor similar to mother's (legs, face)
- - detailing: I would like to incorporate hearts, skulls etc. at your discretion; level of detailing CC (sometimes "less is more" )
- - face: something like this: it's a leather shaffron, they are usually metal, but I like the style of this piece around the eyes (visors!) and ears (usually they cover the ears in part).
- - legs: something similar in style to mother's, but that matches the shaffron
- Bone references:
- - antler skull feather bead: just some media references
- - maybe use this choker on her legs instead?
- - bird skull necklace, for inspiration
- - another bone necklace, for inspiration
- see Anaon (mother) for more ideas

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes
- Selective Permission/Agreement posts: x | x

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items