Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Art Club ~ [[Open 2059-2060]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer II

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
fιfтн уєαя нυffℓєρυff
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Defensive
xLocation: Art Club
xWith: Dris and Lizzie
xStatus: Single

The girl smiled when Lizzie showed her more of her drawings, because they were really good. Everything seemed to be going well until a younger boy came over and interjected himself in their conversation. He asked Lizzie to step aside for a moment and she agreed, albeit with a small apology to Beck. The girl glanced at Dris, who made eye contact with her for a second. Rebekah narrowed her eyes at the younger boy, who thought it prudent to interrupt their conversation without even an apology to the older girl. Well, that was rude, she thought to herself. She continued to watch the boy for a moment, studying his odd behavior. Then she looked down at her sketchbook and flipped to a new page, pulling her pencil from her bag. Her fast fingers started to sketch the scene, though her application of lyrics happened to accidentally cover his face with wording.

Out of Character: {...}

Miss GryffindorK

Oyehh

true bboy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:57 pm
User Image

E L I Z A B E T HxxxW H Y T E

SECONDxYEAR xxxxxxHUFFLEPUFFxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lizzy stood there awkwardly as the boy continued to stare out the window even after she spoke up. She watched in trepidation when he spoke up; whatever he wanted to ask her, it didn't sound promising. But when he asked her what instrument she played, she stiffened and her heart dropped. Why would he ask her that? He'd seen the thing with Peter, he should know that she wouldn't like it. Was that why he asked to speak with her alone?

The boy continued on, rambling about how he agreed with Peter about doing something if she was good at it and she could only stare as the shock and discomfort she felt bled into anger and irritation. Even though she hated something, she was forced to do it just because she was good at it? Not only did that not make sense, but he was agreeing with Peter and that was the last thing she needed to hear. The boy said he didn't want to make her upset, but if he didn't think that saying he agreed with her stupid brother after he humiliated her then she didn't know what he was thinking. He attempted backtrack but the damage had been done. "It doesn't matter what instrument I played," she finally said, keeping her anger in check only by force of habit, fists clenched by her sides. She didn't even notice herself speaking without stuttering. "If you didn't see what happened just now, I don't like to play music and just because I might be good doesn't mean I should force myself to do something I hate and be miserable." He might have tried to be friendly, but all Lizzy could wonder was what the point of asking her something that he knew she'd get about. That wasn't how you started a friendship, even she knew that. "If that was what you were trying, it wasn't a very good icebreaker."

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxArt clubxxxxxw i t hxxother club members
                                                            f e e l i n gxxangryxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcute things

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - - -

Summer IIx

Miss GryffindorKx

true bboyx

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

true bboy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:04 pm
Maximillian Leonis,First year,Ravenclaw

Max looked at Liz when she spoke and couldn't help a small chuckle it seemed he had made things worse although he knew there was a good chance of that. Max looked around hoping not to attract too much attention certainly not as much as the previous confrontation. It seemed that for the most part nobody paid them much mind but he did notice an older girl Is she glaring at me, wait is she drawing me? Maybe I should wrap this up. He thought as he turned back to Liz still avoiding direct eye contact, though he did notice her clenched fist and stiffness it seemed she was ready to blow.

"Maybe I'm just no good at this, I just meant It feels like people that hate things they are good at usually just hate the expectations that result from their talents, not the skills themselves I thought maybe you were the same. I only meant to suggest that you ignore people and their expectations and focus on how you feel about playing itself." Max was sure he sounded like he was just rambling to save face, but maybe an example would help. "It's like if you're smart, but you hate school because people expect you to be the best all the time that doesn't mean you hate learning just that people and their expectations ruin it for you." He said putting his hands up as if to say get it? "Listen I was just trying to be-I don't know, I thought maybe if you heard it from someone not trying to be a jerk you might see it differently but I guess I was wrong, all that matters is that you're sure about what you hate." Max scratched his head for a moment while thinking " Um I think your friend is worried about you," He said pointing to the older girl with his thumb he didn't want it to seem like he was trying to get rid of her but he did want to give her an easy way out of the conversation. "But I did have one more question, whats your name?"

oyehh

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? My Studio
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No one yet
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Art Club Opening
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Hormones can chill anytime

Dris had spent the week preparing for Art Club between prefect and quidditch duties. Unfortunately, he also had to try juggling his studies, which was rather difficult. He'd made posters for the club and handed them out to friends to post on the bulletin boards in all the clubs. Luckily, he knew most of his regulars would return for the year. Walking into his studio he sighed at the spaces where canvases were missing from his walls after his accidental rage last year. He'd made sure to stock up on some medicine to help prevent ear infections. That had been among the scariest times of his life, feeling everything in the world distort. Though it had ended pretty cool, what with him getting to date Chrys, however briefly.

He shook his head, returning his thoughts to the club. This year, he'd bought a few sketchbooks, in case anyone needed one. They too adorned the table. He also had handmade a little card for Lizzy, in hopes she'd accept his proposal for becoming Vice Captain for the little art club. Luckily, it wasn't too hard to manage, but he'd need someone to take over after he graduated. Besides, he secretly wanted to rub Peter's nose in the fact... Plus, Lizzy was a great artist with a good heart, so she'd be a perfect choice. Rolling up his sleeves, Dris mixed an icy blue color, hoping to work out a bit of stress that he felt. After the tumultuous start, the rest of the year had to run smooth.... right?

oyehh

Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ? I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ,
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ?
Wʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇs, sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ.
Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs, I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
Sʜᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ᴄᴀʀᴅs, ɢᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴡɪsʜ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴠᴇʀ.
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴ' sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs,
I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.
Iꜰ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ I ᴅᴏ?
I ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴡᴏᴀʜ.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:55 pm
User Image

THIRDxYEARxxxxxxHUFFLEPUFFxxxxxxRESERVExSEEKER

Lizzy would be skipping if it didn't draw unwanted attention to her; she was happy but she didn't need everyone staring at her. But a smile persisted on her face even as she made her way through the halls to the club room. Even crossing the threshold seemed to improve her mood; despite last year's unpleasantness, this room was one of her favourite places in Hogwarts. Dris was already there, not that she was surprised, and she sent him a bright smile and waved. "Hey Dris," she approached the older boy, rummaging in her bag to show him her new water colour set. "I got some new colours so maybe I can paint something for the walls," she said enthusiastically. She hadn't yet actually, she'd been doing sketches and drawings, that she'd been shy about displaying, but she hoped she could do something pretty enough for the wall. They were more bare than usual (Lizzy didn't know much of what had happened, but she heard it was awful for Dris), but this time, Lizzy wanted her participation to count.

a txxArt Clubxxxxxw i t hxxDris
                                                            f e e l i n gxxenthusiasticxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcute things

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Lizzy
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Hormones can chill anytime

Dris was struggling to mix the exact shade of green he needed when someone walked in. It was Lizzy! Perfect! She showed off her new paints, and he grinned brightly. "Those look really great, Lizzy. Though, I did have something to ask you. Erm, see, this year is my OWL year, and also I've got quidditch and prefect stuff.... so I was wondering if maybe... you want to be vice captain here? To help with meetings and stuff... and take over when I graduate." He shuffled a bit, awkward as always. Did he add more, did he leave it there? God why did he have to get hit with the awkward part of puberty this year!? And why, dear lord why, had he not heeded the many warnings of his fathers? Stupid adulthood.

oyehh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:23 am
User Image

( HalfbloodSecond Year HufflepuffResearcher ) xx

Ƈιту'ѕ вяєαкιηg ɗσωη ση α cαмєƖ'ѕ вαcк,
                                                        тнєу נυѕт нανє тσ gσ 'cαυѕє тнєу ɗση'т кησω ωαcк
                                                        Sσ αƖƖ уσυ fιƖƖ тнє ѕтяєєтѕ ιт'ѕ αρρєαƖιηg тσ ѕєє;
                                                        Ƴσυ ωση'т gєт συт тнє cσυηту 'cαυѕє уσυ'яє вαɗ αηɗ fяєє
                                                        Ƴσυ'νє gσт α ηєω нσяιzση, ιт'ѕ єρнємєяαƖ ѕтуƖє
                                                        A мєƖαηcнσƖу тσωη ωнєяє ωє ηєνєя ѕмιƖє.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Ω ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sujin was in a good mood today, mainly because assuming Peter a** won't be coming here to harass Liz, he'll be at peace in this place. The art club was one of the places that sets him in a better mood, with the common room coming the second. He slightly liked the house... only with people who weren't Desi. Sure, Nani creeped him out with her rainbows and Laili annoyed him with her sparkles, but he found himself to the point that he couldn't do anything about it at all because he couldn't bring himself to do the idealized "breaking the naivety" thing. It seemed easy in theory, but very very hard to do in action so... Sujin hadn't done any of the whole bursting-you-bubble as of yet. Additionally Sujin was trying to be quiet about his thoughts nowadays ever since his brother became prefect, no longer thinking that the trouble was worth it when getting into trouble by Ji. His way of coping wasn't good though, but sometimes just brooding was the best way to deal with withholding his tongue he guessed.

He entered the room and waved at Liz and Dris, Sujin was about to say something when he realized that the two were having a semi-serious conversation. So, he closed his mouth and just gave them an awkward smile before finding himself a place to draw, though Liz told him that she would teach him watercolour if he wanted to. And he actually wanted to so... he'll wait.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Aηɗ αƖƖ I ωαηηα нєαя ιѕ тнє мєѕѕαgє вєєρ-
                                                        Mу ɗяєαмѕ, тнєу gσттα кιѕѕ мє 'cαυѕє I ɗση'т gєт ѕƖєєρ, ησ...
                                                        ƜιηɗмιƖƖ, ωιηɗмιƖƖ fσя тнє Ɩαηɗ, тυяη fσяєνєя нαηɗ ιη нαηɗ
                                                        Ƭαкє ιт αƖƖ ιη ση уσυя ѕтяιɗє- Iт ιѕ ѕιηкιηg, fαƖƖιηg ɗσωη
                                                        Lσνє fσяєνєя, Ɩσνє ιѕ fяєє! Lєт'ѕ тυяη fσяєνєя, уσυ αηɗ мє
                                                        ƜιηɗмιƖƖ, ωιηɗмιƖƖ fσя тнє Ɩαηɗ- Iѕ єνєяувσɗу ιη?

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2039-40xx
                                                        wнere - Art Roomxxxx
                                                        wιтн - clubmates
                                                        xxxxxx

Miss GryffindorK

oyehh

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:19 pm
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
ѕιхтн уєαя нυffℓєρυff

xFeeling: Exuberant
xWith: Club Members

Rebekah walked into the Art Club with a dreamy look on her face, her sketchbook tucked under her arm. She written a new song, and also drew several new pictures. Walking into the room, she glanced around and saw Dris and Lizzy talking quietly. She hovered nearby, unsure of the social idiosyncratic behavior for interrupting conversation. She wanted to join in the conversation because Lizzy and Dris were two of her favorite people but the conversation seemed important. The girl instead rocked back and forth while she either waited for them to finish the conversation or invite her into it as well.

Miss GryffindorK

oyehh

Summer II

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:08 am
Miss GryffindorK
User Image

Oh, I don't know what you've been told
                                                          But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
                                                          Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be
                                                          No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

═════════════

Jilly skipped as usual to art club. She was excited to see Dris and the other art club members. This year was so much study. She had finally pinpointed the career she wanted, healer. She was studing hard for the classes she needed the good grades in. She joked to herself that she was studing so hard she was almost a Ravenclaw. Speaking of she spotted her favourite Ravenclaw, Dris mixing paint and chatting with Lizzy. She had gotten use to feeling so short next to her friends, being only 5' would do that. She would wait her turn to talk with him though. It seemed important. She had drawn him something, a picture of his cat. She had seen the cat enough time to do most from memory but whenever she spotted it she take the opportunity to work on it. She really hoped he liked it.

════════════════════════

OoC:

I know the other girlies
                                                          Wanna wear expensive things
                                                          Like diamond rings
                                                          But I don't wanna be the puppet
                                                          That you're playing on a string
                                                          This queen don't need a king

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:41 pm
User Image
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft
SlytherinThird YearThirteen Years OldSingle

Faina made her way up to the Art Club room, one of her favourite places to be in the school, her sketchbook tucked in a bag over her shoulder. As much as she enjoyed working on illustrations, she liked being around the people whom were part of the club. Her hope this term was they wouldn't have the ugliness they had previously with Lizzy's brother, as she hated seeing the effect it had on Dris.

She was pleased to see she wasn't the first to show up, nor hopefully the last. Faina saw Dris was speaking to Lizzy already, and chose not to intrude upon their conversation. Whatever was going on seemed important, so she figured they would greet her whenever they felt the time was good for them.

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  "Precious and fragile things, need special handling
                  My God what have we done to you?

We always try to share, the tenderest of care
                  Now look what we have put you through

Things get damaged, things get broken
                  I thought we'd manage, but words left unspoken
                  Left us so brittle, there was so little left to give "

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:38 pm
User Image

THIRDxYEARxxxxxxHUFFLEPUFFxxxxxxRESERVExSEEKER

Lizzy's smile grew wider at Dris' approval, although she cocked her head slightly at his next words. It sounded like a lot to handle. She almost didn't catch it when he asked her to be his vice-captain and she could only blink when she heard. "M-me?" she stammered in surprise, holding her water colours against her chest. "I mean, I'm honoured and I'd love to help, although I don't know how useful I'll be..." she trailed off, giving Dris a sheepish smile. Internally, she was ecstatic; Dris trusted her to help him things going! There were a lot of people but they were club members and she liked them, but she didn't want to let him or them down. More people entered the room and Lizzy waved at them with a shy smile; they seemed patiently waiting, she was embarrassed to realise.

a txxArt Clubxxxxxw i t hxxDris
                                                            f e e l i n gxxhappyxxxxxw e a r i n gxxcute things

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        I am very very sorry abour the holdup 8'(

Miss GryffindorKx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:58 am
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Lizzy & Club Members
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Yay she agreed!

Dris grinned when Lizzy asked if he really meant her. Of course he did! He nodded patiently, smile softening a bit. After a second, she replied, saying she'd be honored and love to help, though she didn't know how useful she'd be. "That's the best part, though. There's really not all that much to do. I mean, it's more of a hangout for artists than anything, and most people bring their own supplies, so you'd just kinda watch over people and make sure everyone's having fun. Easy peasy." He grinned, thinking Lizzy was easily still the best person for the job.

After he'd finished asking her, he clapped his hands and turned toward the rest of the members. "Hey guys, and welcome back for another year of Art Club. Just a quick announcement, as I'm sure you all noticed I was talking to Lizzy here. Well, she's agreed to accept my proposal of vice captain, so there it is. Lizzy's our new VC. I hope you'll enjoy her artsy ways as much as you do mine." He chuckled there, not really sure if anyone enjoyed his bizarre and colorful paintings. After his announcement, he waved at everyone, wondering if he'd get attacked by the waiting crowd. He looked at his paints, but decided to remain in place, so anyone wanting to talk to him absolutely could.

oyehh

Graydon Ironshield

Kungfudemoness

Summer II

Julian Galaksylph

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:06 pm
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
ѕιхтн уєαя нυffℓєρυff

xFeeling: Exuberant
xWith: Club Members

Beckah was trying to give the two of them privacy to have their conversation, but she couldn't help but over hear them since they weren't whispering. She smiled, but did not interrupt them until Dris announced the promotion for Lizzy. Beckah clapped. She liked Lizzy. The girl was very nice. She stepped up and gave Lizzy a hug. "Congratulations Lizzy!" Beckah said, smiling happily. "You deserve it." She continued to beam, happy to be around her friends.

Miss GryffindorK

oyehh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:01 am
Miss GryffindorK
User Image

Oh, I don't know what you've been told
                                                          But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
                                                          Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be
                                                          No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

═════════════

Jilly was happy for Lizzie. She agreed with Dris that she would be good for when they would graduate. Oh wow that was like two year from now!? Time really flies. Once Dris was free she went over to him. "Hey Dris, I made you something." She said before passing a thicker paper to him. She had gotten good with getting the drawings to move. It seemed to add so much to the art. This one was of Dris's cat playig with a toy. She was good with drawing animals and decent with people. She was trying not to blush when he was looking at it. Hopefully he liked it.

════════════════════════

OoC:

I know the other girlies
                                                          Wanna wear expensive things
                                                          Like diamond rings
                                                          But I don't wanna be the puppet
                                                          That you're playing on a string
                                                          This queen don't need a king

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:04 am
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Studio
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Cats
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Art Club
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Today's gonna be good

Dris had come down to his little studio early, trying to make the place look nice. Besides, he wanted a little break from responsibility. He spent a couple hours adorning the walls with art pieces from the members that had let him keep some, a few of his own wildly colorful pieces scattered about as well. He had also made a nice banner, saying "Welcome to Art Club!" In vivid colors. At least he'd had time to work with his hands for a while. When time came closer, Dris finished up his decorating and propped open the door. Lumi was asleep in the windowsill and Picasso was playing with a hair-tie he'd found. Dris grinned, knowing art always relaxed him, even when he was letting lots of people into his little art space. Soon enough, they'd all be entering, and he'd get some socialization too. It was good for everyone.

Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙᴏᴡ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's sʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ
Sʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ, sʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sᴛᴏᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ I ɢᴜᴇss ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ꜰᴀʀ, I'ᴍ ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴀʀ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ
Gᴏ ᴏɴ, ɪᴛ's ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ɪs ɢᴏʟᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ
Aʟʟ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪs ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴍʏ sɪᴅᴇ, sᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ
Iᴛ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴏᴀʀɪɴɢ
Sᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴛᴏʀʏ

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)