Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Legends of the Tapu 1: For Whom the Bell Tolls Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:02 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Espeon_Commander

The girl stopped and turned her head to Lykas, blinking. “Huh? Yes, that would be me. And no, I’m not here alone. My family is here as well, though. I wouldn’t be able to make everything by myself, of course…” She trailed off, looking at the creature coming that way. “Is that?... Oh my. Tapu Bulu? But he- ah!” Mallow covered her face as the guardian slammed his tail into one of the tables, the food and splinters from the table flying high into the air. Once again, the people began fleeing from the scene, Tapu Bulu looking around and leering at the people. Another snort, and Tapu Bulu was off once more, this time seemingly away from the festival towards the desert. For Sub and anyone with him that noticed, would would have been in the same direction that Crystal and her friend went. The damage to the festival atmosphere was done, though, the mood killed from the actions of Tapu Bulu. “Oh my goodness… Why did Tapu Bulu do this? This festival was in his honor… And all the food!” Her hands remained on her face as she looked around, taking in everything in. “It seems like no one’s hurt, at least…”

Darts, having been preoccupied following Blizz and Tristen noticed the cloud of dust that heralded the legend's approach first as the rumbling approached them. He looks towards Reno in the split second they had before the legend would be bearing down onto all four of them and nods, before sprinting forwards with a leap, out of the way of Tapu Bulu's path and towards Tristen, dive-tackling the kid out of the way of the legend's unstoppable path. Hopefully Reno got the message about saving the other person still in the way of Bulu, but there was no time to verbalize it. He figured the mentalist would get it, he was psychic after all. "Plus Blizz would have killed me had I went to save him first-" He mutters under his breath, the sentence punctuated with a gasp as he rolls to disperse the impact to the ground while landing. He manages to safely cushion the little hybrid with his own body beneath the kid but it crushes the rest of the breath out of his lungs as a result, rendering him mercifully speechless for a moment.

My instincts trip off from the sudden surge of power that started rushing for the group, but before I could discern what it was, In Darts's act of bringing Tristen out of the way, knocked me over as well.

"YAAAH!" The kid yelped.

"Gah!" I yelped myself, hitting the ground.

I looked back up, reaching over, grabbing the SNAG that I accidentally dropped when I hit the floor, then looked back. Darts was on top of Tristen for the moment that I could see. I then looked around elsewhere then spoke up "What the hell happened!? What was that!? Tristen, you alright!?"

Tristen pulled his head out of the sand. "Yea, I'm okay..." Tristen said.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:54 pm
Reno would meet eyes with Darts and manage to collect himself enough to attempt a dive towards Blizz to get the hybrid out of the way. This dive would come close to hitting Blizz, until the hybrid reacted himself and dove out of the way with little effort. Managing a nonplussed expression over his new predicament, Reno would find himself crashing into the ground with a groan. Watching as Tapu Bulu streaked off past them in the direction they had previously been heading, he just barely managed to hear Blizz's question from slightly ahead of him on the ground. Groaning with the effort of dragging his sore body off the ground, Reno would grumble at Blizz, "I think that was the Pokemon this festival worships. Maybe he didn't like the ambiance?" Reno attempted to chuckle before his right arm would give out and he fall onto the ground again with a groan.

Meanwhile, the food table would be seeing a miraculous thing. As the two Skull grunts had made their move to exit the party, a quiet boom followed by the sound of wood exploding from a massive impact would make the pair turn to their scavenging spot in time to see the remains of it fall to the ground while Tapu Bulu took off. "You maniac! Why would you do this!?" The thin one shouted after the legendary, shaking his fist as he stomped towards the path the legendary took off down. "Why would you do this? This pulled pork was an innocent that you wounded in your crusade! You monster!" The other shouted from where he had fallen to his knees, hands slowly scooping together the remains of the buffet while he attempted to keep his breathing under control.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:31 pm
Espeon_Commander
"Huh...?" Amaranth would stop for a moment to look up herself as the shadow slowly began to creep past the crowd she had left... and encroach upon her in short order. The deep bell and bellowing that came next was enough to make her dive out of the way, though she'd find herself to be safer than she thought. Whatever had just entered hit nowhere near her, seeing the ring in the distance get destroyed in a matter of seconds. She'd catch a glimpse of the Pokemon's form before it had gone over to the food, quickly reducing it to shambles faster than Zac ever could and giving her some unneeded flashbacks to that odd place found well underneath the HQ... then, she saw it go towards the desert.

Needless to say, she hurried to make sure she kept up with the rest. She didn't want to get caught up in the chaos that the party had turned to, and it wasn't long before her thoughts went back to Crystal and that girl with her. "Um, Sub? Which way did you see them go when they left town?" She asked at once. "If it's the same direction whatever that thing went, I have a sinking feeling that they're not exactly safe..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:28 pm
Everything happened so fast that Sub didn't have much of an idea of what exactly went down. He know some Pokemon barreled through the festival, destroyed nearly everything, and then went charging on past them in the same direction they were already headed in. The man just stood there, momentarily stunned by what transpired, or was it just an information overload? Either way it was only after Amaranth spoke to him did he snap out of it.

"Um...yes, it looks like it's headed in the same direction." He confirmed for Amaranth as he watched the dust cloud ahead just start to disperse. "Hopefully it's just coincidence and that thing isn't after Crystal. Just in case let's hurry up and find Crystal." With that said Sub ran off in the same direction as Tapu Bulu, the cloud of dust blowing their way.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:40 pm
Keiko followed Sub wordlessly, keeping her hands close to her belt in case anything happened that required her to bring out her Pokemon. She had no idea what was going on, but she wasn't worried about her cluelessness at the moment. If she didn't figure it out eventually, she could ask once the mission was over.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:36 am
Lykas was about to comment how he'd been hearing a lot about Mallow on social media ever since Alola's borders had been opened when the large-ish Pokemon had appeared with it's mighty yell. He watched in both awe and, frankly, a bit of terror, as it came barreling towards him and a mallow at the food table. Ignoring all else, when it smashed the table, Lykas fell to his knees. "NOOOOOOO! MY CREAM PUFFS!" He'd just spotted those and was about to grab a few when Tapu Bulu appeared and destroyed things. Mourning the loss of his now-squished pastries, Lykas finally stood up, a vengeful gleam in his eyes.

"That thing's gonna pay for smashing my food....." He finally growled, running off after the Pokemon, which he did not realize was actually a legendary. He wanted to avenge his fallen foodstuff. Along the way, he spotted Odd and called him over. "Let's go! A Pokemon killed my food and now it's gonna get it's face smashed." He told the channeler before picking him up and hauling him off.

"Wait, what?!" Odd yelped as Lykas picked him up with his ponytail tentacles and started running again. "What Pokemon?!" The channeler demanded.

"The food girl said it's called Tapu Bulu?" Lykas replied, finally setting Odd down as the other male began attempting to wriggle free, though he didn't stop running. Odd stumbled at first but managed to get into step with Lykas easily enough after a few seconds.

"Tapu? Aren't those what they call the Legendary Pokemon here? Isn't Crystal doing some research on them?" Odd finally asked.

"Don't know. Don't care." Was Lykas' response. "It's gonna pay, either way. Those cream puffs looked delicious and nobody was eating them. They just wanted to be loved!"

Was that Sub up ahead of them?
"Hi Sub!"
"Bye Sub!"
The two called as they passed, if they actually got past him, that is.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:48 pm
Rabiah isn't the kind to make a habit out of letting people being swept off in the dark. Leaping off the wall and chasing after the other snagem when something was rumbling behind her.

WHAT. IS. THAT?

A monsterous creature was rushing on her six, no way in hell she was going to be Chicken Shish Kabob, Without hesitation the girl turned around looking at the guardian of the isle. "Hey Bull Bozzo what kind of ball bearing you got?" The Golden chicken playfully cawed, hiding the immediate regret. There was no way she could outrun this beast for much longer but just maybe....

Rabiah would flash her flames as bright as she could before veering a heavy left and sprinting off the path, trying to grab the monsters Attention!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:12 am
"Hey, guys!" Keiko called to Lykas and Odd as they ran past Sub and herself. What they were running so hard for, Keiko couldn't be sure. She shrugged it off and kept going, keeping pace with Sub, when a realization struck her.

"I wonder where Rabiah ran off to," Keiko said to Sub, not sure if the fearless leader even realized that the Blaziken hybrid wasn't following them.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:47 pm
(This RP kinda got off on the wrong foot. We've unfortunately decided to cancel it, but as a means to compensate and still reward those who joined in, everyone who participated gets 5 Snag Coins and a Shell Bell. We're sorry, and you can bet that we'll make up for it in the future.)  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff