Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
The Daily Dragon - School Newspaper - Open 2061-62 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:22 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
User ImageFirst Year SlytherinUser Image
▬▬"Just as there are two sides to every story, there are two sides to every person. " ▬▬

At his reaction Vespera cringed back some, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you," she put away the quill. "I didn't even think that it was sharp! No more pokes, I assure you, well... no more pokes with a quill at least. Unless it's a quill that's in need of a sharpening, then... well yeah."

She smiled at Jonah, glad that he had approached her. He seemed friendly, and was one of few people to approach her ever since she had gotten to Hogwarts. "So Jonah, aside from writing and photo taking, what do you do with your life?" She figured this was a better conversation than asking how the weather was, although, she wasn't opposed to talking about the weather.

▬▬ "Within each of us is the capacity for both good and evil." ▬▬

Where: Daily Dragon Publishing
With Whom: The humans
Thinking about: Jonah
Vespera Description: Short 4' even, blond hair, green eyes and slight tan.
Wearing: School Uniform, No Robes
OOC:

Quote:

Trickblues

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:15 pm
User Image
JONAH LANE
RavenclawFirst YearEleven Years Old

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Jonah flushed at the girl’s expression, clearly embarrassed as he waved his hands in front of himself defensively, hoping to reassure her. He felt awful for worrying her like this over something so silly. “A-ah, no, I was just kidding, really, it didn’t hurt that bad. Really, you could poke me with a sword and it probably wouldn’t be that bad…..” He paused, deciding to rub at the back of his neck nervously as he shifted his gaze off to the side. “Actually, best not to test that. Let’s leave the blades out of it, shall we?”

When he returned his gaze back to Vespera to see her smiling, his shoulders relaxed and he gave a crooked smile in return. What do I do with my life? That’s…A good question.” He folded his arms, bringing his fist to his lips as he mulled it over. “Well, I write and take photographs… I do a lot of reading, especially since we don’t have any sort of electronic devices here. I’ve been really fascinated by magical creatures lately; I think it would be wicked to be able to ride a hippogriff!” Jonah lowered his arms and opted to bury his hands in his robe pockets—he knew he had a tendency to talk a lot with his hands and hoped it wasn’t distracting. “What about you, Ves? What sorts of things do you do?”

═════════════════════════════════════════════

Status
When // Fall 2042
Where // The Daily Dragon
With // Vespera and Fellow Journalists
Feeling // Slightly Embarrassed

OOC:
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Hm, a curious mind, an adventurous spirit!
Oh, you could do so well in so many places, my boy
Legacy or not, I see you going far
But, let's see then... I think, for you, it'll be

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:08 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
▬▬"Just as there are two sides to every story, there are two sides to every person. " ▬▬

Making a mental note to find something less aggressive than a quill or blade to poke Jonah with she listened to what he did. When he said he liked reading she perked up, "You like to read? Have you read anything pre 1800s?" She continued talking, and answering his question at the same time, "I enjoy listening to music, oh and coffee. But let me tell you, books before the 1800s? Those are where my life lived. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde? Sherlock Holmes? And those just for the muggle books!" She started getting more excited and grinning more as she continued talking, "There's the wizarding books to from back then! There are partial manuscripts written by Salazar Slytherin Himself! They're quite interesting, on how one can tell if they are a wizard or not, the one I found most interesting was a natural dislike of muggles. Wouldn't you know it once I read that, I started realizing the muggle students weren't that great?" She abruptly stopped talking, realizing she had started rambling about books.

She had not yet seen the flaw in her logic, that she was half muggle and that some of her favorite books were muggle stories. Nor did she even think about that being a flaw. She looked at Jonah and hoped she hadn't scared him away from her ramble about the books, and glad she hadn't even gotten started on her music or coffee ramble. She said softly, "Also, poking people has been what I do."

With Whom: The humans
Thinking about: Jonah
OOC: Manuscripts reference found here

Quote:

Trickblues

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:05 am
User Image
JONAH LANE
RavenclawFirst YearEleven Years Old

Vespera’s excitement was definitely contagious, as sure enough Jonah found himself being sucked in to her ramblings. He loved seeing people get all sorts of passionate about their interests, and he was glad to hear they have a few shared hobbies. At the mention of Holmes, Jonah positively lit up. “I love Sherlock Holmes! I hadn’t gotten a chance to read Dr. Jekyll and Hyde, but I did enjoy Dracula and Through the Looking Glass… Certainly Grimm’s Fairy Tales as well. Oh, but….” He paused, looking puzzled. “Those are all 19th century, aren’t they…? I suppose before that, I do like Shakespeare well enough, but Romeo and Juliet seemed a tad ridiculous. Macbeth was much better. Haven’t read many early wizarding works yet, I was much more focused on the works of Newt Scamander growing up.”

Her mention of muggles surprised him somewhat—was she saying she didn’t like muggles? That… Didn’t make sense to him. What was wrong with muggles? Sure, they could be a tad judgemental, but isn’t that wizarding society’s own fault for shutting them out? His father is a muggle, and his brother a squib, and he loved them both just fine… But if Vespera had spent time with muggles the likes of his uncle, or even his classmates, he supposed he might be able to understand. “Vespera,” he started carefully, desperately hoping this topic wouldn’t take them down a bad conversation, but unsure how to approach the question without just spitting it out. “You said muggle students weren’t that great? What is it that you dislike about them?”

Status
When // Fall 2042
Feeling // Curious
Thinking // What's wrong with muggles?

OOC:
Thanks for the reference ;u;

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:51 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃

Vespera shrugged at his question about muggles, "Just think of it, those who are muggle, they don't have magic, and they have to do all the tasks we can do with magic or house elves by hand. It's disgusting that they live like that. Not to mention, the ones who are muggle born wizards? They surely must get their magic from somewhere in their blood line, so at some point there was likely an affair with their parents or grandparents to cause that. "

Vespera then recalled some of the books she had read once she had become aware of her being a witch. She began to rant on the knowledge from the ancient books, "I also read that wizarding societies were best when the women were kept below the men, and stayed in their respective place taking care of the house. Muggles don't have that, so surely they are the ones that have contaminated the minds of many witches into thinking it's okay for them to be in public positions. They would rather destroy all forms of magic, and all of the ways than to embrace our power for the greatness it is." She smiled at him, proud of her summary of what she had read. She had done her argument justice, she believed. Muggles were not to be liked, because they would mess up the future of magic.

"Surely, Jonah, if it was truth enough to be printed in books, it must be how the world is."

With Whom: Jonah
Thinking about: Muggles
OOC: Sorry for the wait, my computer is dead >.< p.s. I assure you I have full intentions of Vespera's logic being fallible and this not being her forever thoughts lol

Quote:

Trickblues

Quote:

SOMEONE FEEL FREE TO MAKE VESPERA NOT A MUGGLE HATING FOOL BECAUSE SHE IS RIDICULOUS.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:13 pm
User Image
JONAH LANE
RavenclawFirst YearEleven Years OldReserve Beater

Hoo, boy. Jonah had been told he was wise for his age, but this? This was a bit over his head… He wasn’t sure how to approach a sensitive topic like this with someone hardly knew, especially someone that he really wanted to befriend. But… With what she was saying, would Vespera think his family was disgusting then? He just met her, but the thought of anyone thinking ill of his father and brother—maybe even sister?—stung and that was clear on his face. He never was good at hiding these sorts of things. He wanted to tell her none of that could possibly be right, but who was he to bash someone else’s opinion?

“Personally, I think it’s nice to do things on your own with your own two hands,” He spoke quietly, looking down at the camera in his hands as he turned it over and fiddled with it, “Magic’s great, but I think it gives a sense of accomplishment to do things like that… My dad, he’s a surgeon, and he saves lives every day with his hands. I find that more noble that disgusting.”

He looked back to her and smiled shyly. “And my mom, she’s nice and all but she’s pretty tough. I don’t think she’d do well being under a man like you’re saying... I think she worked way too hard to settle for anything less than equal with the men at her observatory. All the girls here are working so hard on their magic, some of them way more than the boys. I wouldn’t want to do them any injustice thinking I’d be above them just because of my chromosomes… Silly old men may have thought that once upon a time, but that was centuries ago. Silly old men also wrote books about how they were better than others just because of the color of their skin or their religious beliefs, but none of that turned out to be true. It sounds to me the author believes all that would destroy his ego, rather than actually destroying magic itself.”

Jonah shook his head. He should stop talking now before he risks saying anything to upset her. “I’m sorry, I know I’m rambling, but that’s just my opinion on the topic. Let’s just agree to disagree, shall we?”

Status
When // Fall 2042
Feeling // Uncertain
Thinking // Maybe I can help her change her mind someday?

OOC:
Sorry it took so long it took me some time to figure out how to respond to this properly woeifh ;u:"

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:44 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃

Vespera looked at Jonah intrigued by his talking, the sense of accomplishment he spoke of with his father, she felt something stirring in her. She could relate to that, she loved flowers and loved the soil in her hands.She spoke softly, "I do like gardening without the help of magic... I always have..."

She nodded to Jonah when he finished, "Agree to disagree it shall be. At least until we've dug deeper into the subject." She grinned and poked him (with her finger) in the side. She was caught up on his saying that centuries ago the thoughts were different, surely.. they hadn't changed that much? Purebloods were most superior, half-bloods (like herself) were second superior, and muggles were inferior. The same for gender, the men over the women. Her books were centuries old, but they were her family's surely they had to be right? "I'll have to spend some time in the library I think." She said outloud, though she had meant to say it only in her head

Thinking about: Muggles
OOC: It's fine! I was worried Vespera scared Jonah off for good xD

Quote:

Trickblues

Quote:

SOMEONE FEEL FREE TO MAKE VESPERA NOT A MUGGLE HATING FOOL BECAUSE SHE IS RIDICULOUS.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:36 pm
User Image
JONAH LANE

Jonah gave a small laugh when he was poked in his side, instinctively jolting away. What could he say? He was ticklish--and much more relaxed now that the topic seemed to pass peacefully. He instantly lit up at the mention of the library, poking Vespera in the belly as he offered, “We should go together sometime! We could find books for each other, maybe?” Jonah grinned. “I’d love to see what sorts of stories you’d recommend.” Although… He hoped none of it would involve anything by Salazar Slytherin. Then again, wouldn’t hurt to educate himself on the matter.

Status
When // Fall 2042
With // People
Feeling // Happy
Thinking // Wonder what other books she'd recommend?

OOC:
Nahhhh she's stuck with his friendship now o3o

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:30 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃

Vespera lit up at not having to go to the library alone (and frowned at being poked), "We should go sometime! I might even look into this 'Through the Looking Glass' you speak of. What's it about, a bug?" She began to think up books to recommend to Jonah and pulled out a notebook and a pencil she had brought with her from the muggle world of home. She still hadn't gotten used to the quill, and frankly it was easier to jot quick lists and close them up in a notebook. She began to jot down titles of books, which of course included Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. "I wonder, do you think we could convince any teachers into letting us go to the restricted section? I just wonder if there might be some interesting books that neither of us have read in there. Eh, I'm sure I can find someone to allow permission.. it might take a few years to plot this out though..." She smiled, she was up to being mischievous, at least, in some point within the 7 years of Hogwarts. She began formulating her plan, she could even say it was research for the paper.

Thinking about: not the pokes
OOC:

Quote:

Trickblues

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:53 pm
User Image
JONAH LANE

“Oh, you’re going to want to read Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland first. Through the Looking Glass is the sequel.” He spoke matter-of-factly, “If the library doesn’t have it, I’ll get my mom to send my copy by owl for you.”

At the mention of the restricted section, Jonah grinned mischievously. “Absolutely! I hear they don’t typically give permission to the younger students, but... Well, I’ve been wondering if there was a way to sneak in… But maybe we should discuss that a different time.” The last thing he wanted was for someone to overhear their conversation and they get in trouble. Jonah wanted to try and get permission, of course, he was a good student and he knew his mom would positively murder him if he got into mischief. On the other hand… He wanted access to the materials in there. The sooner the better. Who knew what sorts of information they had on magical creatures? It was of the upmost importance!

Status
When // Fall 2042
Feeling // Mischievous
Thinking // There's got to be some way to get in there, right?

OOC:
Stefan Lee Salvatore

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:09 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornFourth Year RavenclawReserve Seeker )

Hey, I нeαr тнe voιce oғ α preαcнer ғroм тнe вαcĸ rooм
                                                        Cαllιɴɢ мy ɴαмe αɴd I ғollow jυѕт тo ғιɴd yoυ
                                                        I тrαce тнe ғαιтн тo α вroĸeɴ dowɴ тelevιѕιoɴ αɴd pυт oɴ тнe weαтнer
                                                        Aɴd I've тrαιɴed мyѕelғ тo ɢιve υp oɴ тнe pαѕт 'cαυѕe
                                                        I ғroze ιɴ тιмe вeтweeɴ нeαrѕeѕ αɴd cαѕĸeтѕ
                                                        Loѕт coɴтrol wнeɴ I pαɴιcĸed αт тнe αcιd тeѕт

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar was hastily entering the club, then was relieved to see Ferdie almost immediately. He was too busy doing his stuff and assignments, as well as the studies. Things seemed to get harder and harder in school and Edgar wasn't sure if it was because he wasn't trying hard enough... Ugh, he hated it. He hated the feeling of keeping his scores up, and how he has to be just as good as their last Seeker. It was too much for him, it's just like his stepmum all over again... expecting him to keep it up or else be disappointing. "Sorry I'm late, Edgar sheepishly said to his bestfriend, "I was busy with school stuff, and uh... yeah, that's it."

Name: Edgar "Eddie" Farquarson
                                                        Year: 4th
                                                        House: Ravenclaw
                                                        Any experience: None, other than writing essays at school?
                                                        Why do you want to be a writer for the Daily Dragon?: I always loved writing and I thought this would be a good place for me to do it, and I hope to improve my vocabulary.
                                                        Do you agree to have your writing reviewed and checked by editors before being published?: Yes
                                                        This position has a deadline, do you understand and can you abide by the deadlines given?: Yes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

'Cαυѕe I'м ѕleepιɴɢ ιɴ тнe вαcĸ oғ α тαхι
                                                        I'м ѕcreαмιɴɢ ғroм мy вedrooм wιɴdow eveɴ ιғ ιтѕ ɢoɴɴα ĸιll мe
                                                        Woĸe υp тнιѕ мorɴιɴɢ eαrly вeғore мy ғαмιly
                                                        Froм тнιѕ dreαм wнere ѕнe wαѕ тryιɴɢ тo ѕнow мe
                                                        How α lιғe cαɴ мove ғroм тнe dαrĸɴeѕѕ: Sнe ѕαιd тo ɢeт вeттer

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2042-43xx
                                                        wнere - Daily Dragon Clubxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Felix
                                                        xxxxxx

Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:03 am
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                          ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                          ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie watched the mingling and making decisions. He greeted and offered cookies to all who entered. He perked up when he spotted Eddie. He seemed worried about lateness but Ferdie wasn't worried. "Oh! Eddie come here a second I want to ask you something before you fill out the forms!" Ferdie said hoping not to intimidate the poor guy. He was the head of the paper but he wanted everyone to have fun and learn. "Hey so after next year I'm gone, graduated, i was wondering if you want to be second in command and then editor in chief once I'm gone? I think you would be great for it, you got the skills for sure. Its all up to you of course if you want to do it." Ferdie asked when eddie came over He had a back up plan if Eddie didn't want it.

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                                      ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                                      ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                                      ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

Julian Galaksylph

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:22 pm
Current Writing Pairs:
(may be subject to change)

Vespera Salazar / Felix Geary
Jonah Lane/ Edgar Fardqurson
Arianell Blodwen / Quinn Conri-Dechering

**These pairings are for selected articles to be written; if a writer has a separate writing section they do not have to coordinate with their writing partner**

Current Photographer Assignments:
(may be subject to change)

Gi-Seung Cho - Quidditch/Hogsmeade
Jonah Lane - Quidditch/Article Supplementation
Ferdinand Delacroix - Clubs

Essy ze Ninja"[/quote]
[quote="Trickblues

Jade Galaksylph

mc2

Yukina101

Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:07 pm
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                          ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                          ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie was sorting some papers as he had the box with cookies floating in tow. He had spotted a nervous exhausted August on the stairs up out of the dungeon. Ferdie damn near scooped the kid up and brought him to the newspaper room. "Glad I ran into you! I'm opening up the club and am a bit behind. Mind setting the cookies out? I'll handle the forms. Oh once I got them sorted I'll need you to fill one out!" Ferdie said hoping he wasn't rambling too bad. He set to work getting the forms sorted and hoped August didn't mind helping

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                                      ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                                      ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                                      ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

addaellis

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:01 pm
User Image

Welcome to my silly life
                                              Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
                                              Miss 'No way, it's all good', it didn't slow me down
                                              Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated
                                              Look, I'm still around

______________________________

Felix came in carrying Splat in all his fluffy glory he was nervous as next year he be taking this over. Ferdie seemed to think he could do it. He just needed confidence. Hopefully in this year he could build enough confidence. He came and filled out a form mainly as a good example for others. He put in the spot Ferdie had noticed a Slytherin first year was here as well. "I'll make sure the type writers didn't seize up this summer." He mentioned nervously to Ferdie who happily approved the task. As perky as Ferdie was he did seem pretty down to earth. Felix would miss him.

Name: Felix Geary
                                                                  Year: 5
                                                                  House: Hufflepuff
                                                                  Any experience: I write for here and assignments I usully end up with more than the required length
                                                                  Why do you want to be a writer for the Daily Dragon?:I do like to write and i want to make friends plus it be silly to quit now
                                                                  Do you agree to have your writing reviewed and checked by editors before being published?: yes
                                                                  This position has a deadline, do you understand and can you abide by the deadlines given?: yes

______________________________

So complicated, look happy, you'll make it
                                                                  Filled with so much hatred, such a tired game
                                                                  It's enough, I've done all I can think of
                                                                  Chased down all my demons, I've seen you do the same

null

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces