Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
A.U Kami's Lookout Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:44 am
User Image
Kami

Aku would walk back around the corner to look to see what was happening, before face palming. "How barbaric. . . Infront of God no less." He'd say while walking towards Kami as he merely stood with hands behind his back. His blank eyes would close while he sighed. "Do not fret. Aku. They are displaying Martial Skills." Aku would stand beside Kami with his arms crosswed while looking towards two who would fight. His eyes would close while his mouth let out a soft sigh. ". . .It seems that one of them isn't even that strong. It's clearly one sided." Kami put a hand to Aku's shoulder while shaking his head. "There is no impossible Obsticle for an Earthling. For once they set there mind to it, even an otherwise inescapable trap, has atleast one crack in it." Aku's eyes would mellow as he put a hand over his chest. "You and your faith sir. I want to know where you garnered such a mentality from." Aku would say while he would look to them and watched their battle take place. Kami's blank eyes would just allow himself to look at the battle before him, studying them.
Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:29 am
          SCRYEW
User Image

XX。。。[ Universe 6 ]

XX。。。[ Namekian ]

XX。。。[ Current BP ]
xxxRanking Status: 580/580

XX。。。[ Ki Pool ]
xxxRanking Status: 350/350

XX。。。[ Stamina Pool ]
xxxRanking Status: 390/390

You best believe if you rub me the wrong way,
╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗

_┗ Scryew simply scoffed at the nobleness this person said in response. Almost like listening to a superhero or something these earthlings call their idol figures. The female bolted at him, pressed forward with a straight punch plunged straight for him. Scryew pivoted his foot, to side step right out of the direction of the punch. Stiffening his other foot and twisting his ankle enough for a swift spin, bringing up other foot with force to the girl's ribcage, capable to send his opponent far back with distance. ┓

╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝
I will lock you away in another dimension...

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ Kami - Seri ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Driven ]

Out.Of.Character:

Quoting:

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:37 pm
SERIYANA YUUKIO LEILANDUser Image

KI: 400/400
ST: 590/600
BP: 185

"I don't care what they say! I'll prove them wrong, every one of 'em!"

Scryew's kick sent Seri into a tailspin, but she quickly flipped and landed in a kneeling pose. His kick hurt, but the fiery fighter wouldn't show it. Instead, she stood up and began running towards Scryew before launching forward once more "Let's put a little heat on it!" Seri launched forward, lacing her fist with ki, unleashing the Tyrant Lancer.

"I will never be forgotten! Everyone will know my name!"
Eighth Diviner

killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:22 pm
          SCRYEW
User Image

XX。。。[ Universe 6 ]

XX。。。[ Namekian ]

XX。。。[ Current BP ]

XX。。。[ Ki Pool ]

XX。。。[ Stamina Pool ]

_┗ Scryew only watched only to see what she could do next. As it stood, she lunged forward at him then executing a blast. He couldn't fathom how straightforward all her moves were. The namekian jumped high into the air getting out of the trajectory of the blast and immediately dove down with speed to collide with the female. ┓

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ Kami - Seri ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Driven ]

Out.Of.Character:

Quoting:

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:57 am

KI: 390/400
ST: 570/600

Seriyana needed to fight smarter to get ahead of this guy. Instead of rrtaliating immediately, Seri noticed the Namekian falling from above, diving to slam into her. He would slam into something, but it would be her Afterimage. In reality, the young warrior would position herself behind where Scryew would land so that she could attempt to use a Sledgehammer to slam him down into the ground.

Eighth Diviner

killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:00 pm
User Image
Kami

Aku watched while he tapped his foot seemingly irritable. His mouth forming a frown as his jaw would let out a long winded sigh as the fight went on as Kami watched. His eyes would squint as he let the blank optics percieve the battle going as he shook his head a bit. "If you are fed up with this. Then teach them." Kami would state as Aku grimaced and crossed his arms. "These mortals wouldn't understand. . .But I'll try." Aku's words said with the hint of regret in his voice as he held out his hand as a force shot forward. The invisible wave would shake the tower as it may also shoot the two off as he interupted the bout and his three eyes looked between them. "You both are so sloppy. You guys don't even know what conserving is do you?" He'd call out as Kami would walk into the temple and out of sight. Aku's turn was now as he stood before the two lowering his hands.
Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:17 am
          SCRYEW
User Image

XX。。。[ Universe 6 ]

XX。。。[ Namekian ]

XX。。。[ Current BP ]

XX。。。[ Ki Pool ]

XX。。。[ Stamina Pool ]

_┗ Managing to fall through an afterimage, she managed to remove any possibility of a head-on assault. Forcing Scryew to brace himself upon his landing. He rose up by bending a bit, in that second Seri appeared behind him for a strike. Luckily for Scryew, he at least expected that much and a brush of air confirmed it. He slid his torso to the side, thrusting for a chop-like swing to counter the Sledgehammer that he was about to receive. Though unfortunately the moment before both strikes could land, the Namek felt a strong sudden force of pressure that caught Scryew off guard. This pressure shook the lookout itself, forcing Scyrew to slide back until he planted a fist and a foot perpendicular to the fist enough into the lookout to withstand the force and not fall off. Looking up to see it was the little demon who caused the pressure forced Scryew to ponder at exactly how strong is this little demon. Stating how both of them were being sloppy and not conserving. Scryew stayed silent. He knew he was conserving to not cause any serious damage to the girl but maybe that's not what the demon was referring to. As the pressure faded, he stood up and cracked his neck while walking back to listen. ┓

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ Kami - Seri ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Driven ]

Out.Of.Character:

Quoting:

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

Ace Pilot Blitz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:04 pm

Seriyana was in no way expecting outside interferance, and it caught her off guard in the worst way. She was blasted nearly off of the lookout, just barely managing to catch herself as she rolled over the side. She couldn't even make it stylish enough to use her momentum to swing back up and over. She had to crawl up in an uncool way.

Once up, she stormed over to Aku, not realizing who he was. "Conserving?! What does it matter?! Can't you watch the fight and critique after?" Seri was waving her hands around as she spoke to emphasize her unknowingly moot point. "As for sloppy, I've never been one for refined fighting. Use what's useful, no matter how 'ugly' it might be." She used air quotes around 'ugly', again emphasizing her point.

Eighth Diviner

killer-wolf-kun

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:33 pm
User Image
Kami

Aku would look to them as it seemed they were both greatly effect as he put hands behind his back and switch views between both of them. "I don't know what's more miserable, this display you call martial arts, or how unladylike you are, even for Earthling standards." He'd say out loud while he took two steps back. His eyes mellowing as he beckoned them at him. "If you want an example of proper battle. Then I'll show you. Come at me you peons." He'd say while he put a hand out and exhaled. His power radiating from him, causing a gust while squinting all three of his eyes as he prepared himself. "For if you are to prepare for the next day. I won't allow you to embarrass our faction with poor skills, and cocky attitudes."
Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:12 am
          SCRYEW
User Image

XX。。。[ Universe 6 ]

XX。。。[ Namekian ]

XX。。。[ Current BP ]

XX。。。[ Ki Pool ]

XX。。。[ Stamina Pool ]

_┗ Peons? Seriously? Though he sided with the demon on his notes. The way this girl was acting was completely weird for him, so the less he could speak the better. The fighting had shifted almost like a paradigm to the demon who truly caught the Namekian's interest ever since he found out about his assimilation. So a gander to fight got him to an inner boil. He braced for more wind pressure until he dashed forward thrusting forth several strikes in combination with another. With the demon, he may not know completely of his power incompletion but, at least he didn't have to hold like as much as he did for the Earthling. ┓

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ Kami - Seri - Aku ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Driven ]

Out.Of.Character:

Quoting:

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:25 am

The young woman smirked at the 'unladylike' comment. She cracked her knuckles before putting up her dukes. "Being ladylike never won a fight." Seriyana burst forward alongside Scryew, utilizing her Meteor Crash alongside of Scryew's strikes. She needed to keep the pressure on, show that she could hang with the stronger fighters. What she lacked in strength, she needed to make up for in skill and ability.

Eighth Diviner

killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:51 am
User Image
Kami

Aku would look forth at them. They seemed all too ready to attack the devil as he would let his mouth exhale. His hand would rise up while he looked to them and the hand would rapidly move between the two. His eyes would follow the motions of the two, the linear movements were easier to read than the ones of the two before. They weren't a powerful combination, seeing as they were fighting over each other instead of off of each other, and the final piece he saw. His mouth formed a frown as he would move his leg up in a slow fashion as he let the kick go, it seemed like two at once as it went towards both of their chhests with minimal movement, but all the impact of an arching round house.
Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:42 am
          SCRYEW
User Image

XX。。。[ Universe 6 ]

XX。。。[ Namekian ]

XX。。。[ Current BP ]

XX。。。[ Ki Pool ]

XX。。。[ Stamina Pool ]

_┗ Throughout his combination, the girl jumped in to throw hers, everything all onto Aku. Scryew wasn't getting anywhere. Point blank, his strikes were either getting only air or blocked. It irritated him cause he had to find a way to mesh with the girl and it just wasn't happening. The demon, however, was completely calm with every move. Somehow, Scryew caught sight of what looked like to be a roundhouse coming his way, without hesitation, Scryew rolled over his side, going over Seri to slide out of the attack coming towards him and use that window to shoot a ki blast to the demon's ribs. ┓

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ Kami - Seri - Aku ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Driven ]

Out.Of.Character:

Quoting:

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

DragonYolk

Ace Pilot Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:04 am

ST: 555/600

Unfortunately for Seri, Scryew's dodging wound up taking the spot she was goingto dodge to, and she couldn't react in enough time. Taking the full force of Aku's blow, Seri was knocked back and almost fell to her knees, attempting to catch her breath. She needed to think. How could she mesh with Scryew? He was firing a ki blast. Could she use that to her advantage?

Seriyana rushed forward, using her natural speed. She didn't want to cloak herself in ki and give herself away. She rushed in behind the ki blast and would unleash a Rebellion Spear. Hopefully she timed it so that Aku wouldn't have enough time to react after deflectig the Ki blast. The two of them needed to work together. Surely, even the Namekian could see that.

Eighth Diviner

killer-wolf-kun

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:43 pm
User Image
Kami

Aku's foot connects with the young woman, sending her flying backwards. His mouth stayed in the frown seeing that the namekian was attempting a counter attack at the expense of her. His hand would grip into a fist while he swiftly moved and punched down on the hand. The blast hitting the ground before his third eye looked over in Seriyana's direction. His hand would move forth as he began to defend against the attack. The impact, knocked the dust from the ki blast away while he let out a slight sigh. "You are wasting too much energy, were those techniques truly intelligent? You two are like rabid animals trying to get a single piece of food. Sync up! You're working together. Stop moving so much. You're gonna tire yourselves out."
Ace Pilot Blitz

Eighth Diviner

↳ Planet Earth

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas