Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply み[} Jigen Arena
Suna Tournament Observation Stand. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:54 pm
Hideo Hyuuga
Geninxxxx
XXXByakuganxxxx
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image
๑๑๑๑Hideo hadn't been unaware of the once over Kay had given him, however he simply decided to disregard it moreso in favor of what caught his keen eyes when she waved. With a flit of his eyes he could see under the sleeve the girl had, not daring to go past shoulder's length for the sake of privacy. However what he saw caused him to blink again, this time her chakra network blooming into view to confirm it. "She...there are..." his eyes flitted up to her other arm, then her legs, then her midsection. Kay as it seemed, was covered in bugs. Bugs, that were eating her chakra at a steady rate. "...Kikaichu." he thought to himself as he blinked one last time, his vision going back to base 359 degree view. Surely she knew of this, after all Kay seemed unphased even when she moved by them crawling in and out of her pores. With as many on her as he suspected, there was simply no way she couldn't have known.

There was one such clan in Konoha his uncle had spoken about, however there was not much known about them. They seemed as secretive as they came, however they had served the village time and again throughout the ages using these beetles to great effect. The name of such insects stuck with Hideo since his uncle had weaved the eerie tale of their mystery when he was younger. Kikaichu, or rather destruction bugs. It was a level of dedication to clan arts that Hideo admired. He wondered at what age they were subjucted to the bugs, and just as well if the relationship was truly symbiotic. As much as the inquisitive Hyuuga wished to ask, he kept all of this to himself, his attentioning seemingly on her words as she spoke.

Clearing his throat a bit Hideo nodded in agreement. "Well, I suppose for now our interests seem to align rather favorably. Since you just got your headband however, I'd say some training is in order first and foremost. However in the meantime, perhaps I can inquire about some smithing jobs in the village." Turning towards the middle of the room where there was a circular bar and a bartender, Hideo beckoned to him to come closer, the man walking away and coming back with a pen and paper as Hideo scribbled on it. The note was for the Lady Kazekage herself. The boy wasn't willing to interrupt her currently with his own selfish ambitions, however he knew too often that having a physical reminder of a task usually prompted one to remember it better. The note would read thusly:

"Lady Kazekage,

I apologize for the informal note, I didn't wish to intrude on your viewing of the tournament. I know you're busy, however I would like to put in a formal request for myself, Yuna, and Kay to pick up any jobs that become available with the local smiths. If any openings come about, a courier hawk will be able to locate us at the academy training grounds with job mission information. thank you for your time.

Humbly,
Hideo Anzai Hyuuga"

Folding the note and sliding it back towards the man who was to hand deliver the note to the woman, Hideo turned back towards the pair. "Well, Kay I suggest you head to the village library and pick up the scrolls you'll need for training. Yuna and I will be at the academy training grounds, so you can meet us there afterwards. I look forward to seeing what you can do." With a nod towards Kay, he looked towards Yuna and gestured towards the door. "I'm gonna get a move on Yun, see you at the academy?" Beginning a stride towards the door, Hideo's eyes converted back to normal as he opened the double doors and walked out. He'd seen enough of the tournaments and the combatants. A bit too much at one time in all actuality, but from what he saw he was pleased. Sunagakure's future seemed secure in the genin it housed. At least, he hoped it was.

EXIT

bb3000ae

NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM

XAyame_HatakeX

Chakra: 360/360
Stamina: 150/150

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

⊗⊗⊗⊗

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:09 pm
Luo1304

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The man would have had quite the show, looking into the girl's arm. Up to her shoulder she had an apparently normal looking chakra highway. What was fascinating was seeing how the little black dots on her arms seemed to have burrowed into canals that were both old and new, tearing carefully through her skin to get closer to the source of her chakra and consuming what would sustain them. If at any point one died, it was cannibalized rapidly for the betterment of the swarm. Strangest of all was how they all seemed to be moving as a single, multi-function unit even though they easily weren't even close to bees or ants. The aburame was multitasking on a level that most people, even most puppeteers couldn't hope to reach. And it didn't even seem to be phasing her. She barely showed that she was aware beyond that very minute movements in her bodies extremeties might indicate a command given over what could be seen as miles for the insects. Puppeteer to puppets, Aburame to Kikaichu.

It barely crossed her mind that he was of the Hyuuga clan, famous for telescopic and microscopic vision. If he had apprehension, he didn't show it. Still, she was grateful he seemed to be interested in her. She would get more time to learn of him, and see just what roll he and anyone he interacts with could bring to the grand performance. How could his art work with hers? Would it form a beautiful sort of dissonance? A heart breaking harmony? Perhaps, time only knows. She nodded to him before he wrote the note, habitually quiet at random times because of some ingrained things from her childhood. She watched him as he delivered his message, and then addressed her again, bringing a finger to tap her chin, crossing her other arm under her chest. She was already plotting out her training regimine, not factoring in assistance he could offer. "Right then, Hideo. I suppose I shall meet you there soon. The pleasure of meeting you was sweeter than an Oran berry." She gave him room to leave before taking a glance at the battles. In a few moments, she had noted a few individuals she'd have to meet, and then turned on her heels to depart. She grabbed her wooden man on the way, and made a bee line for the village library.

___youwillknownihilism

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:52 pm
User Image
Bast looked over at Zhi as the girl approached, spotted Hideo out of the corner of her eye and nodded, then turned her attention back to the bouncy girl.

"Deep breaths, Zippy," she told the girl, offering her a fry that survived the demolition of the woman's burger. "'Lady Bast' will do. Tell me something about yourself. Do you like fries? Were you here for the first round? I showed up late."

The general idea with her prompts was to give Zhi a couple of different prompts to choose from if one wasn't acceptable. The fights were going rather slowly, so Bast wasn't overly concerned with missing much during a conversation. It was weird to have someone refer to her as "Hero", since most people seemed to disregard the antics of Community-Minded Woman, but she wasn't going to shut down an adoring fan heartlessly. She saved that sort of thing for combat situations.

Luo1304

Regenki Kaicho

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ "U-uhh..." Zhi actually felt herself freeze up a bit. 'Ohmygosh! Oooohhhmygosh! She's actually talking to me. Now I really have to say something. Okay Zhi, she asked you some questions. Just... just answer them. One of them? No. All of them. Okay!' Her deer in the headlights expression faded and her posture became somewhat less tensed. "L-lady Bast. Okay, got it!" She respectfully bowed her head, upper body following suit. After standing upright a few seconds later she moved forward as best she could. "Yes, Lady Bast, I love fries! Well... usually unseasoned or sweet potatoes, but any kind is okay! Thank you very much!" Zhi gladly accepted the leftover food and nibbled it a bit to savor the moment as much as the gift itself. Pulling the half-eaten, neatly sliced potato from her mouth she'd reply to the other things, "I was participating in the first round. It was a lot of fun fighting... uhm... oh... what was his name?" Her mother would definitely scold her for forgetting her opponent's name AGAIN. She couldn't just call him T-fizzle like usual either. Not this time. "Eheheh... yeah... (awkward pause)... it was a fun fight. I tired myself out really badly so I had to surrender though. BUT I'm determined to overcome that habit of mine eventually. I want to be one of the most reliable ninja in the village some day. M-maybe... even as famous as Lady Bast herself. S-sorry..." She wasn't really sure what she was apologizing for though. Being presumptuous? It would take forever to become as amazing as this person before her, but it was a goal nonetheless. First, she had to surpass her parents though. I guess these were her own "baby steps" so to speak. Zhi stuffed the rest of the fry in her mouth to shut herself up for a moment.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 490 || 490】○【STAMINA: 90 || 90
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

Ergo War

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:10 pm
User Image
Bast munched on a fry as the girl spoke, trying to remember a time she had been as starstruck as Zhi seemed to be at that exact moment. Nothing came to mind. She couldn't really sympathize with the girl's emotional state, but it was vaguely endearing to see someone wear their passion on their sleeve so gracelessly.

"Work on conserving your stamina when it counts and I'm sure you'll get there someday," the woman reassured Zhi. "You'll grow a lot during your first few years as a Shinobi. Get a team, find a niche, spread your roots from there, and they'll help you along the way. If you don't have a good outlet for your energy, go pick up trash or clear out snake pits or something. Met any colleagues you'd like to work with?"

Regenki Kaicho

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

从死亡新生命的诞生 вαηιsн тнε sнα∂σωs 从死亡新生命的诞生

Meanwhile in the corner of the room in which the great and powerful Kyomei had set up shop the smol child's level of brooding was beyond belief. The aura like barrier that those of Yozen no Soutou were known to have was fluctuating in an excess almost akin to a raging fire. The eyes looked sunken in for the moment as if someone had just told her one of her family members died. She wasn't a ninja, that was true, sure she didn't understand all of these ninja subjects, sure she didn't know a single soul here having not been indigenous in Sunagakure or serving in its Academy, BUT SHE WAS A PERSON GREAT AND POWERFUL EXORCIST! All these conversations that took place ate away at her soul as not a single person was willing to take up on her gracious offer of "WEIGHING THEIR SOUL" Not even the boisterous girls sudden outburst broke her from this loathsome trance.

Although when Zhi began praising Bast something snapped inside the youths head. Perhaps it was envy. Looking back to when the demon sealed within Nari was still raging Kyomei contributed so little to the actual event that unraveled but wanted to so badly. Had she been a greater that great and powerful exorcist then perhaps she could have rid the Choumei entirely without the need for a host and then she would have been praised a hero. At the end of it though Kyomei had a desire for attention and it clearly was not being fulfilled. All if not most eyes were on those in the fights and with her non-violent nature prohibiting her from participating in such events she felt a need to prove herself just as much as anyone else.

Kyomei would then rise in a ghostly manner with her floating paper doll attendants. Floating into the center of the observation room could have been easily ignored what followed next however would have been rather hard to ignore as the girl signaled with a sudden clanging of her Shakujo to garner attention would exclaim in the loudest voice the smol child could muster. "I AM KYOMEI NENEMARU! CURRENT RESIDENT GREAT AND POWERFUL EXORCIST OF SUNAGAKURE! UN HATA! PLEASE FIX YOUR ATTENTION AS I DEMONSTRATE ONE OF SUNAGAKURES GREATEST ASSETS!" Kyomei had hopefully garnered enough attention to warrant somewhat of a response. However, she would need someone rather excitable to truly keep things entertaining.

"YOU!" She would say pointing her clamoring Shakujo at Zhi who had just recently been idolizing Bast. "WILL YOU AID ME IN DEMONSTRATING MY AWE INSPIRING OTHERWORLDLY EXAMPLES!" Of course while having singled out Zhi the girl would doubtedly turn anyone else down. Kyomei's clan, her family, they relied on others just as others relied on them. IN SHORT she couldn't really showboat without a volunteer. Kyomei of course despite her descriptions of being great and powerful still sounded and of course outwardly appeared to simply child like boasting found in most individuals her age. If anything could be said however, she held an unwavering confidence about her. Even if the confidence didn't have much to lean on.

但生活将不可避免地导致死亡 ιℓℓυмιηαтε тнε εηεмү 但生活将不可避免地导致死亡

阄 C H A K R A ┆ 345/345x阄 S T A M I N A ┆ 315/315x阄 A C ┆ 4250x阄 R Y O ┆ [4201]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ 愛 Bloodline/Bloodline ┆ 愛 Nene ┆ 愛 Futon / Raiton / Fuuin┆ 愛 C-ranked Exorcist (X) ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

((Ug I've been quoting my old inv))
                                                                [ S c r i p t u r e s ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                > Hexorcist: Kyomei can apply Yozen no Soutou's Hitei, and Quen effects onto wanted paper dolls and paper talismans. However, this reduces the duration of the Hitei and Quen's effectiveness to a two post duration and removes spherical radius only affecting the targeted individual the paper doll or talisman has latched on to. {The Durations Cannot be Stacked And Are Capped at 2, The Paper Dolls Are susceptible to being burned and intercepted in flight. After reaching it's maximum duration the paper doll burns off. The paper doll can be Kai'd for removal like all Yozen no Satou's effects, can only apply attribute(s) the current [Clan Ability] being produced by Negation and Reinforcement }

> Exorcist Training: Kyomei is unable to use shuriken,senbon, or any metallic throwing weapon efficiently. In exchange she is capable of throwing explosive tags, paper dolls, and paper talismans with the deadly efficiency of said counterparts.

>Path of Tao: Kyomei gains AC for religious jobs as if she were a worker class.

>Heiress of Exorcisms: See Profile

> Specialization: Bloodline Techniques Cost 10 Less Chakra

> Yozen: Fuuinjutsu Costs One Rank Less

> Yozen: All Fuuinjutsu is Treated As A Bloodline Technique

> Class: ThoroughBred: Bloodline Techniques Above Rank D Refund 5 Chakra and or Stamina or both.

> Class: Bloodline Techniques: Learning Reduction 4

> Class:Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 additional Locked Formless Style. (does not count towards Locked Style limits)

Reductions:
                                                                -4 Bloodline Techniques

O t h e r s : :
                                                                > I n v e n t o r y
                                                                10x: Explosive Tags
                                                                5x: High Density Smoke Pellets
                                                                5x: Medium Scroll
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                33x: Paper Dolls (Simple Paper Dolls: Treated As Shuriken)
                                                                ◘ [4] ► [Zairyō to tamashī no tōitsu [ Unification of Material and Soul ]
                                                                ◘ [5] ► [Kamifubuki [ Unsealing Technique • Paper Snowstorm ]
                                                                ◘ [5] ► [Maki Kemuri no Jutsu [ Winding Smoke Technique ]
                                                                20x: Kaifu Paper: Tags
                                                                ◘ [20] Empty
                                                                1x: Spirit Mop (Waved Around To Dismiss Evil Spirits.)
                                                                1x: Hexing Effigy (A straw doll with a nail driven in it.)
                                                                1x: Holy Bell (A small bell when chimed is said to ward away evil.)
                                                                1x: Oni-Jar? (A small pot no bigger than a ring box. Marked with an emblem said to harbor an evil spirit and also have the ability to trap one. Is really just a novelty tiny jar given by her father to humor her.)

> E q u i p m e n t
                                                                Weapon Name:Chōwa {Harmony} Harmony is a traditional Khakkhara. Otherwise commonly known as a Buddhist monk staff.

Weapon Type:Khakkhara {Shakujo}
                                                                Weapon Location: Often Carried, If not attached to back.
                                                                Weapon Height/Length: 7 Ft
                                                                Weapon Weight: 3lbs
                                                                Number of Rings: 8

Description: Chōwa is a Khakkhara passed down in Kyomei's family. It isn't by any means something that holds great significance as there have been many Chōwa before it. The christening of the name given unto every Khakkhara in the family solely because it is a reminder to always follow the way of peace to achieve true happiness in life and that all things despite the good and the bad that occur in them remain in harmony despite what it may seem.
                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ▼
                                                                Enlightened Form:
                                                                Weapon Name: Keihatsu {Enlightenment}. When slammed a Chōwa becomes what Kyomei's family calls the Keihatsu or The Enlightenment. It signifies that the wielder has been given or found purpose in life. A Chōwa becomes a Keihatsu when slammed down forcefully and imbued with the wielders spirit. (5-Chakra Per Transition: This Consumes an Activation)
                                                                Weapon Type:Khakkhara

Description: The Keihatsu emits a super natural glow, one that often synchronizes with the user's own chakra. Aside from this glowing the Keihatsu bares no other physical difference from it's previous form as a Chowa.

Ability Summary

►8 Ring Shattering:
                                                                Description: The Keihatsu's rings can separate themselves from the the staff they are attached to, they then grow up to an incredible size. Ranging up to Eight feet in diameter. The rings can be freely controlled by the wielder using the staff as a conduit to direct them. (5-Chakra Per Ring. A Total of 40 Chakra For 8: Rings must be sustained whilst in flight.) The rings are then often intended to place a target in their vacant center and contract immediately to restrict the target. If any of the rings are broken the remains turn into a ball of spiritual light and return to the staff as a normal sized ring and is placed in a temporary recovery period (1 Post). If the Keihatsu is ever disarmed all currently floating rings fall to the ground and return to their normal size. The rings can also be used in conjunction with Shakujou styles if logical. The weaponized rings strength is equivalent to the user's amounted expended for stamina with Formless Style: Shakujou.

►Sacred Detainment:
                                                                Rank: X {1-rank per Ring}
                                                                Type:Special-Fuuin (Special Meaning Fuuin Reductions do not Apply)
                                                                Element: N/a
                                                                Description: Strange Creatures or spirits with malicious intent when bound by the rings undergo an immediate binding. This seal is treated as an S+ seal if all 8 rings find a way to ensnare their target. The target that meets all the criteria 1User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.eing A Strange Creature 2:Harboring/Portraying Violent Tendencies cannot use any of their supernatural strength, skills, or powers, and effectively are stripped of all defenses up to the rank of rings used. Sacred Detainment then drains half said X-ranks worth of Chakra each post it is sustained. Sacred Detainment Does Work on Jinchuuriki but to a lesser extent only being treated as one X-ranked amount less and only stripping them of their [ Demon Techniques and Benefits ] equal to the amount of rings detaining them. Rings can be destroyed by an ability one rank higher than the X-rank of rings used or if there are three strength descriptives or higher when against a similar ranking technique.

►Edict of Purification:
                                                                Type:Special- Fuuin
                                                                Element: All
                                                                Description: When the Edict of Purification occurs the user stands still and begins reciting a mantra. As the Mantra progresses a ring will detach itself grow to it's maximum size and then portray the chinese or kanji symbol of an element. [1 Per Post ] The Elements are
                                                                火 [Ka] [Fire] : 風 [Fū] [Wind] :土 [Do] [Earth] : 雷 [Rai] [Lightening] : 水 [Sui] [Water]: 冥 [Mei] [Dark]: 光 [Kō] [Light]: 空[Kū] [Void]. The Mantra Must Be Sustained, Breaking of the mantra causes any rings at that point to fall pointlessly to the ground and return to the Keihatsu. The cost of this technique is progressive per post. [5], [10], [20], [40], [80], [160], [160], [160]. A Total of [640] by the final post. When the Mantra concludes the user spins their staff allowing for one final interruption and then slams it into the ground. All eight symbols glow with light corresponding to their elements fuse together into one giant ring that appears to be an eight sectioned circle with the symbol 真 [Shin] [Purity] in the center. A unfathomably powerful blast that could decimate an entire village if fired downward from the sky shoots forward. However, the beam inflicts no harm to anyone or any structure...unless it is a strange creature, impure of heart, tainted by evil, or wishes to do harm. The technique essentially, even then, does no damage, instead, it places a feeling of tranquility on all evil or violent intentions shutting them away briefly and crossing over any wayward spirits. The option for this technique to cause mass amounts of damage and destruction is possible but is considered Taboo in all accounts and doing so would destroy the weapon and make it's wielder unfit to ever wield another Keihatsu ever again. Even then, such is only achievable by tampering with the chanters rings discreetly carving [Shi] [Death] on each ring. Which no wielder could do themselves as it would make them unfit to wield the Keihatsu. This was only discovered when a former Keihatsu user asking for purity [Shin] to be engraved on the weapon by a blacksmith was accidently replaced with [Shi] the result was labeled in history as [The Black Tragedy]. While it's mark in history was minimal and the small settlement lost wasn't noteworthy the Keihatsu's capability of destruction was discovered that day and only the most heavily versed scholars are aware of it as even many who've unlocked the Keihatsu's abilities are unaware of this. Unfortunately devout historian's because of this are incredibly suspicious of all wielders of the Keihatsu.

> C o m b a t
                                                                ◘ Locked Formless Style: Throwing Weapon: B
                                                                ◘ Locked Formless Style: Staff : D
                                                                ◘ Str Bonus: 0
                                                                ◘ Reflex Bonus: 0
                                                                ◘ Speed Bonus: 0

> C l a i m s

B u f f s x D e b u f f s
                                                                >Zairyō to tamashī no tōitsu (Unification of Material and Soul) [Three Paper Dolls]
                                                                > Yūrei Aruku [Ghost Walk] {A}: 8
                                                                >
                                                                >

>
                                                                >
                                                                >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

F u u i n x T a t t o s
                                                                Yin Emblem (Paper Doll) : Bakuryuugeki [ Exploding Dragon Strike ] ~Fire~
                                                                Yang Emblem: (Paper Doll): Bakuryuugeki [ Exploding Dragon Strike ] ~Wind~
                                                                Kanji: Purity : (Paper Doll): Shizen no Kuchiyose [ Nature Summoning ] (Water)
                                                                Kanji: Peace : [ Unavailable ]
                                                                Kanji: Tranquility : [ Unavailable ]
                                                                Kanji: Balance : [ Unavailable ]
                                                                Kanji: Love : [ Unavailable ]
                                                                Scriptures 1-X: [ Unavailable ]

F u u i n x
                                                                T a t t o s

Kanji: Purity : (Paper Doll): Shizen no Kuchiyose [ Nature Summoning: Water ]
                                                                Kanji: Peace : (Paper Doll) [ Yūrei Aruku [Ghost Walk] ]

Ergo War
                                                                XAyame_HatakeX

Regenki Kaicho
                                                                bb3000ae
                                                                Hurrak
                                                                Azeiel The Risen
                                                                I Tortured Sleep I

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Zhi swallowed her fry as she listened intently to the several offered bits of advice thrown her way. 'Conserve energy, find a team, a niche, and work with them to get stronger. Got it!' These shorter term goals were etched into her mind and heart almost instantly. An appreciative smile was worn across her lips and she nodded immediately when asked about people she was interested in working with. "Oh yes! I've met several really nice and strong peers since I officially became a genin." Zhi's eyes shifted over to the monitors for each of the ongoing three matches. She pointed at the match between Taylor and the boy that had flown into the training grounds on a clay owl awhile back. "I really like Taylor! He's nice, and his big birdy friend is really neat. I also just became friends with Yuna, so maybe I'll get to work with her and her friends someday." She paused then added, "T... my opponent from the first round was really skilled and interesting. I was a little surprised that he was pretty kind too. There were a few others I met before this tournament too, but I haven't really gotten to know them yet. Honestly, Lady Bastet, I want to be able to work with everyone and be able to put my skills to use in any way possible." It just reoccurred to her that her idol admitted to missing the first round of matches. Zhi outlined a figure eight with the tip of her shoe, making sure that the small blade mounted atop of it didn't scrape across the floor as she did. "So far, I'm only really good at going fast and sensing things. I can use some ninjutsu and my mama made me learn genjutsu too. I know I'll learn more as I go, but..." For one as young and eager as she was, it was hard to find a reasonable pace without getting frustrated about not being able to progress toward her goal steadily.

It was then that she heard an odd noise just before another girl's voice blasted through the room with an introduction that rivaled her own. Zhi turned about to look at this person who demanded attention. She almost felt like a hapless sheep doing as she were told, uncertain if anyone else would also be doing the same. Then... as if she were back in class... Zhi found herself picked out from the crowd, asked to volunteer herself for some kind of demonstration. "Whawha whuuu?" Zhi gasped with apparent uncertainty. For a split moment, she even glanced over to Bastet as if asking for advice or some kind of permission. Despite Kyomei's words carrying more conviction than their tone, Zhi felt almost compelled to give this a try. Besides, she relished the opportunity to show that she was willing to embrace new experiences in the presence of someone like Lady Bastet. "O-okay. Let's do this! Whatever this is..." Confidence wavered while Zhi walked over to meet this person front and center. If any of this wasn't okay, she figured someone else would just have them stop and that'd be the end of it.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 490 || 490】○【STAMINA: 90 || 90
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

Ergo War
NecroPlant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:43 am
User ImageUser Image

{Barrier Active: Ouen [ Reinforcement ] : Kankaku [Senses] : Sight}
                                                                {Entering the Barrier at Anytime Will Refresh the Effect of Ouen [ Reinforcement for another 5 Posts]}

"Un Hata! Wise words coming from the lips of a wise..er wise person! Bara Bara! With the consent of my assistant I will now demonstrate to you greatness of THE Kyomei Nenemaru!" Kyomei still floating would now descend closer to the ground below. The way she did so however was so lacking in grandeur that anyone disinterested could at this point easily look away and back to the fighting below. Now floating toward her newfound 'assistants' side she would whisper in the partially confident girls ear. "Un hata. Okay so I haven't actually tried this on another person yet but I promise you shouldn't die. Buuutt...if you do don't worry, I'll make your crossing over a priority." With that bit of reassurance Kyomei clapped her hands together and addressed any who may have still been watching with a confident enthusiasm as her aura seemed to respond positively with a sudden extra floof. [1/3]

"Now that I have reassured my assistant of my greatness I shall proceed to buffle...buttle...baffle you!" Before Zhi could throw in her second thoughts Kyomei had already placed her Shakujo leaning against the counter and begun her ominous chanting and forming hand signs as her little paper dolls moved to the rhythm of her words. Although something was just slightly off about the girls hand signs. They were Kuji-in hand signs. The primitive hand signs that were the roots of the hand signs used today. Hand signs that very few practiced in this day in age. "Rin,Kyo,To,Sha,Retsu,Zai,Jin,Zen,KAI!" [2/3]

Being within arms length of the exorcist the smol girls aura flared making distinctive contact with Zippy Zhi. While this might have induced a little flinching, if it had, opening her eyes again would provide a greater clarity. No doubt a sensor already had great eyesight but that great eyesight was now increased two fold...would that make that much of impact on a sensor? Most definitely! At least this was the exorcists thoughts and intention. "BEHOLD I HAVE GRANTED THE EYES OF THE OMNIPOTENT UNTO MYSELF AND MY ASSISTANT! MARVEL AT OUR OCCALUR..OCCULURT..OCULAR SUPERIORITY AS WE SHALL RELAY ANY AND ALL ENGAGEMENTS OUTSIDE YOUR TYPICAL VISIONS WITH STUNNING DETAIL! YOU NEED ONLY STEP INSIDE THE GREAT KYOMEI NENEMARU'S GREATNESS TO SHARE IN THIS BOUNTY! " [3/3 Kankaku{Senses} Learned]

Of course it was probably apparent to everyone not much outwardly appeared to have changed, at all for that matter. Kyomei while tooting her horn had somewhat failed in the producing of something clearly tangible of which to awe and marvel at. Which might have made people reluctant to actually 'share in her greatness'. This meant her entire stunt relied on how well Zhi actually played off on the sudden greater visual acuity. However, unlike in Kyomei's case Zhi had a greater arsenal to benefit from this sudden greater sharpness in her surroundings. The way Kyomei had her hands spread out as if waiting for a crowd to funnel in showed her apparent desperate need for validation. Contrary to what may be believed this little exorcist girl while being older than Zhi was certainly no more mature than her if not less so, a sign of Kyomei's sheltered upbringing. Although if her assistant was convincing enough maybe others would be willing to enter the ominous purple aura in exchange for enhanced vision to watch the fights. {Visual based sensory techniques increase by 1-rank and have their ranges doubled for 5 posts until refreshed}

阄 C H A K R A ┆ 320/345x阄 S T A M I N A ┆ 315/315x阄 A C ┆ 4250x阄 R Y O ┆ [4201]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ 愛 Bloodline/Bloodline ┆ 愛 Nene ┆ 愛 Futon / Raiton / Fuuin┆ 愛 C-ranked Exorcist (X) ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ S c r i p t u r e s ]

> Hexorcist: Kyomei can apply Yozen no Soutou's Hitei, and Quen effects onto wanted paper dolls and paper talismans. However, this reduces the duration of the Hitei and Quen's effectiveness to a two post duration and removes spherical radius only affecting the targeted individual the paper doll or talisman has latched on to. {The Durations Cannot be Stacked And Are Capped at 2, The Paper Dolls Are susceptible to being burned and intercepted in flight. After reaching it's maximum duration the paper doll burns off. The paper doll can be Kai'd for removal like all Yozen no Satou's effects, can only apply attribute(s) the current [Clan Ability] being produced by Negation and Reinforcement }

> Exorcist Training: Kyomei is unable to use shuriken,senbon, or any metallic throwing weapon efficiently. In exchange she is capable of throwing explosive tags, paper dolls, and paper talismans with the deadly efficiency of said counterparts.

> Class: ThoroughBred: Bloodline Techniques Above Rank D Refund 5 Chakra and or Stamina or both.

> Class:Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 additional Locked Formless Style. (does not count towards Locked Style limits)

Reductions:
                                                                -4 Bloodline Techniques

> I n v e n t o r y
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                ◘ [20] Empty
                                                                1x: Oni-Jar? (A small pot no bigger than a ring box. Marked with an emblem said to harbor an evil spirit and also have the ability to trap one. Is really just a novelty tiny jar given by her father to humor her.)

> E q u i p m e n t
                                                                Weapon Name:Chōwa {Harmony} Harmony is a traditional Khakkhara. Otherwise commonly known as a Buddhist monk staff.

Description: Chōwa is a Khakkhara passed down in Kyomei's family. It isn't by any means something that holds great significance as there have been many Chōwa before it. The christening of the name given unto every Khakkhara in the family solely because it is a reminder to always follow the way of peace to achieve true happiness in life and that all things despite the good and the bad that occur in them remain in harmony despite what it may seem.
                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ▼
                                                                Enlightened Form:
                                                                Weapon Name: Keihatsu {Enlightenment}. When slammed a Chōwa becomes what Kyomei's family calls the Keihatsu or The Enlightenment. It signifies that the wielder has been given or found purpose in life. A Chōwa becomes a Keihatsu when slammed down forcefully and imbued with the wielders spirit. (5-Chakra Per Transition: This Consumes an Activation)

Description: The Keihatsu emits a super natural glow, one that often synchronizes with the user's own chakra. Aside from this glowing the Keihatsu bares no other physical difference from it's previous form as a Chowa.

Ability Summary

►8 Ring Shattering:
                                                                Description: The Keihatsu's rings can separate themselves from the the staff they are attached to, they then grow up to an incredible size. Ranging up to Eight feet in diameter. The rings can be freely controlled by the wielder using the staff as a conduit to direct them. (5-Chakra Per Ring. A Total of 40 Chakra For 8: Rings must be sustained whilst in flight.) The rings are then often intended to place a target in their vacant center and contract immediately to restrict the target. If any of the rings are broken the remains turn into a ball of spiritual light and return to the staff as a normal sized ring and is placed in a temporary recovery period (1 Post). If the Keihatsu is ever disarmed all currently floating rings fall to the ground and return to their normal size. The rings can also be used in conjunction with Shakujou styles if logical. The weaponized rings strength is equivalent to the user's amounted expended for stamina with Formless Style: Shakujou.

►Sacred Detainment:
                                                                Description: Strange Creatures or spirits with malicious intent when bound by the rings undergo an immediate binding. This seal is treated as an S+ seal if all 8 rings find a way to ensnare their target. The target that meets all the criteria 1User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.eing A Strange Creature 2:Harboring/Portraying Violent Tendencies cannot use any of their supernatural strength, skills, or powers, and effectively are stripped of all defenses up to the rank of rings used. Sacred Detainment then drains half said X-ranks worth of Chakra each post it is sustained. Sacred Detainment Does Work on Jinchuuriki but to a lesser extent only being treated as one X-ranked amount less and only stripping them of their [ Demon Techniques and Benefits ] equal to the amount of rings detaining them. Rings can be destroyed by an ability one rank higher than the X-rank of rings used or if there are three strength descriptives or higher when against a similar ranking technique.

►Edict of Purification:
                                                                Description: When the Edict of Purification occurs the user stands still and begins reciting a mantra. As the Mantra progresses a ring will detach itself grow to it's maximum size and then portray the chinese or kanji symbol of an element. [1 Per Post ] The Elements are
                                                                火 [Ka] [Fire] : 風 [Fū] [Wind] :土 [Do] [Earth] : 雷 [Rai] [Lightening] : 水 [Sui] [Water]: 冥 [Mei] [Dark]: 光 [Kō] [Light]: 空[Kū] [Void]. The Mantra Must Be Sustained, Breaking of the mantra causes any rings at that point to fall pointlessly to the ground and return to the Keihatsu. The cost of this technique is progressive per post. [5], [10], [20], [40], [80], [160], [160], [160]. A Total of [640] by the final post. When the Mantra concludes the user spins their staff allowing for one final interruption and then slams it into the ground. All eight symbols glow with light corresponding to their elements fuse together into one giant ring that appears to be an eight sectioned circle with the symbol 真 [Shin] [Purity] in the center. A unfathomably powerful blast that could decimate an entire village if fired downward from the sky shoots forward. However, the beam inflicts no harm to anyone or any structure...unless it is a strange creature, impure of heart, tainted by evil, or wishes to do harm. The technique essentially, even then, does no damage, instead, it places a feeling of tranquility on all evil or violent intentions shutting them away briefly and crossing over any wayward spirits. The option for this technique to cause mass amounts of damage and destruction is possible but is considered Taboo in all accounts and doing so would destroy the weapon and make it's wielder unfit to ever wield another Keihatsu ever again. Even then, such is only achievable by tampering with the chanters rings discreetly carving [Shi] [Death] on each ring. Which no wielder could do themselves as it would make them unfit to wield the Keihatsu. This was only discovered when a former Keihatsu user asking for purity [Shin] to be engraved on the weapon by a blacksmith was accidently replaced with [Shi] the result was labeled in history as [The Black Tragedy]. While it's mark in history was minimal and the small settlement lost wasn't noteworthy the Keihatsu's capability of destruction was discovered that day and only the most heavily versed scholars are aware of it as even many who've unlocked the Keihatsu's abilities are unaware of this. Unfortunately devout historian's because of this are incredibly suspicious of all wielders of the Keihatsu.

> C o m b a t

> C l a i m s

>Zairyō to tamashī no tōitsu (Unification of Material and Soul) [Three Paper Dolls]
                                                                > Yūrei Aruku [Ghost Walk] {A}: 7
                                                                >
                                                                >

>
                                                                >
                                                                >

>Kankaku [ Senses ]
                                                                Rank: {B} [-25 Chakra]
                                                                Description: Sight, Touch, Taste, Smell and Hearing can be affected, one type at a time. Negation cancels, whilst Reinforcement doubles the effectiveness these senses would provide and their sensitivity. Genjutsu affecting these senses are increased by 1-Rank in effectiveness. Sensory techniques utilizing these senses are increased in 1-Rank in effectiveness. Blindness nullifies Doujutsu. Not to be forgotten. The user will also become, numb, tasteless, deaf, blind, or anosmic depending on the sense chosen.
                                                                >
                                                                >

F u u i n x T a t t o s

F u u i n x
                                                                T a t t o s

Ergo War
                                                                XAyame_HatakeX

Regenki Kaicho
                                                                bb3000ae
                                                                Hurrak
                                                                Azeiel The Risen
                                                                I Tortured Sleep I

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:28 am
User Image
Bast was about to offer Zhi some words of encouragement when the Grandmaster Exorcist Kyomei Nenemaru graced the room with a demonstration of power the likes of which had never before been seen in that room. When Zhi wordlessly asked for confirmation, Bast simply nodded and gestured toward Kyomei.

It was quite a spectacular show, what with the screaming and the chanting, but it ended with a very subtle effect. In fact, Bast wasn't entirely certain anything had happened, but she simply waited for some sort of response from the helper, some sort of confirmation that they could now see a bump on the back of a fly from twenty feet away or the individual fibers in a sheet of fabric at a still greater distance. The woman munched on a fry in anticipation.

NecroPlant

Regenki Kaicho

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Zhi wasn't entirely sure what she was expected to do at first, but the little disclaimer whispered into her ear really made her reconsider participation. "Wait, what?" She replied with apparent concern and confusion, but before any objection could be made she was momentarily boxed in to endure the display like the sad little guinea pig she made herself into. Zhi did indeed flinch a little as she felt strange sensations take part throughout her body, but as they ceased she opened her eyes again and relaxed a bit. It didn't really make sense until Kyomei said so, but Zhi's natural sensory talent was indeed pushed out further than her normal limits. "Whoa..." She gasped softly and thought to activate Kagura Shingan to see how that played out too. Sure enough, she could see all of the ongoing tournament matches in explicit detail thanks to her perfected resolution, not to mention being able to keep tabs on everyone in the room too. Zhi exclaimed while seeming to stare off into space as her attention moved further toward the outermost edges of her current sensory ability, "This is incredible Kyo-chan! I can see... pretty much EVERYTHING!" Honestly, she could see quite a bit further past the tournament's grounds, but that wasn't nearly as important right now.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 440 || 490】○【STAMINA: 90 || 90
Technique Used:
• Kagura Shingan [ Kagura Mind's Eye ] [ B Rank ]
_☆ 1km => 2km Range
_☆ Active Until Zhi Moves
___○ Kankaku [ Senses ] [ B Rank ]
____★ Used by Kyomei Nenemaru
____★ x2 Sensory Range
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

Ergo War
NecroPlant

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:40 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Well, as neat as it was to have the reach of her sensory abilities effectively doubled, Zhi still sat on quite an annoying problem. Maybe it was mostly just a matter of personal preference, but she seriously hated having to sit still- even while using such a potent sensory technique like this. To fully enjoy it now and from here on, Zhi felt like she definitely needed to figure something out. 'Maybe... if I supplement the jutsu with some more chakra to better control it I can move around again...' If nothing else, it was worth a shot.
** LEARNING - Will of Kagura [ Maruton (Sensory) | Custom | 1/3 Posts ]

What was great was that she could still actively enjoy the ongoing matches while she attempted to come up with her much-needed solution. Zhi took in a deep breath, using the moment to focus more inwardly on herself while still allowing her ability to detect others remain in effect. Slowly, she would exhale and see the pathways through which her chakra was flowing to track what her Kagura Shingan was using. Once she had found her marks she could proceed to the last step of her little experiment.
** LEARNING - Will of Kagura [ Maruton (Sensory) | Custom | 2/3 Posts ]

Her breathing was under control, her mind was sharply focused. Zhi brought her hands together to form a ram hand seal. Through it, she would prepare and mold more chakra. It would be carefully woven into the already active Kagura Shingan technique. 'This is probably a whole lot easier to do when I first activate the sensory jutsu...' It was true. Applying new information to something that was already active, even if only for a short time, was more trouble than it was worth. She couldn't fault herself for only just now coming up with the idea though. Better late than never, but jeebus did she hate being late. Tardiness was as good as being slow, which wasn't good at all. Anyway, looking inwardly, it appeared that everything was meshing neatly. Her training was definitely paying off as far as controlling her chakra in general went. Although, like Lady Bastet suggested, she had to work on becoming more efficient with it all still. In due time, sweet child. In due time. Zhi opened her eyes again and relaxed. "Here goes something..." She muttered before taking a step forward. Not even the slightest disruption could be noted in her sensory technique's range.
** LEARNED - Will of Kagura [ Maruton (Sensory) | Custom | 3/3 Posts ]

Zhi paused again, still a little surprised that she managed to pull this much off too. "I... I did it? Oh emmm geeeee!!" She started bouncing in place and lightly clapping her hands together in celebration. "I did it! I can use it while moving now! Everything is so perfect!" Zhi started skipping around the room to see if things would still hold together with a bit more of a stress test. No issues were to be seen though. Sure, it was a costly setup; however, it was undeniably worthwhile.

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【CHAKRA: 400 || 490】○【STAMINA: 90 || 90
Technique Used:
• Kagura Shingan [ Kagura Mind's Eye ] [ B Rank ]
_☆ 1km => 2km Range
_☆ Active Until Zhi Moves
___○ Kankaku [ Senses ] [ B Rank ]
____★ Used by Kyomei Nenemaru
____★ x2 Sensory Range
___○ Will of Kagura [ B Rank ]
____★ Permits Complete Mobility for "Kagura Shingan [ Kagura Mind's Eye ]"
____★ 1/10 Posts
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:19 am
User ImageUser Image

{Barrier Active: Ouen [ Reinforcement ] : Kankaku [Senses] : Sight}
                                                                {Entering the Barrier at Anytime Will Refresh the Effect of Ouen [ Reinforcement for another 5 Posts]}

Having waited long enough, It seemed nobody wanted to take up Kyomei up on her offer of enhanced eyesight. Her face shifted from what was otherwise enthusiastic and bridled expectation to withdrawn and neutral. Her test subject seemed pleased by the results at least, so Kyomei could at least take some enjoyment there. Likely everyone was far to distracted with the fights or their own business to care about the smol exorcist, or could it have been simply she was not a ninja and therefor few cared. Kyomei whilst Zhi was sharpening her senses all the more, floated back to her lone table closing her scroll sign offering soul weighing despondently. Tucking it away Kyomei slammed face face into the table.

Nobody cared, or at least that's what it felt like. Crestfallen and sullen she began making muffled monotonous chants to distract her from what she dubbed a failure to excite. Did she really belong here? Maybe she should just go back to tending the graves or simple work. She could try to better herself like Zhi and the others but in short any enthusiasm she had to do so was dead and gone. There at her table she would mumble away her incoherent chants.

阄 C H A K R A ┆ 320/345x阄 S T A M I N A ┆ 315/315x阄 A C ┆ 4250x阄 R Y O ┆ [4201]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ S c r i p t u r e s ]

Reductions:
                                                                -4 Bloodline Techniques

> I n v e n t o r y
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                ◘ [Empty]
                                                                ◘ [20] Empty

> E q u i p m e n t

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ▼
                                                                Enlightened Form:

Ability Summary

►8 Ring Shattering:

►Sacred Detainment:

►Edict of Purification:

> C o m b a t

> C l a i m s

> Yūrei Aruku [Ghost Walk] {A}: 7
                                                                >
                                                                >

>
                                                                >
                                                                >

>Kankaku [ Senses ]
                                                                Rank: {B} [-25 Chakra]
                                                                Description: Sight, Touch, Taste, Smell and Hearing can be affected, one type at a time. Negation cancels, whilst Reinforcement doubles the effectiveness these senses would provide and their sensitivity. Genjutsu affecting these senses are increased by 1-Rank in effectiveness. Sensory techniques utilizing these senses are increased in 1-Rank in effectiveness. Blindness nullifies Doujutsu. Not to be forgotten. The user will also become, numb, tasteless, deaf, blind, or anosmic depending on the sense chosen.
                                                                >
                                                                >

F u u i n x T a t t o s

F u u i n x
                                                                T a t t o s

Ergo War
                                                                XAyame_HatakeX

Regenki Kaicho
                                                                bb3000ae
                                                                Hurrak
                                                                Azeiel The Risen
                                                                I Tortured Sleep I

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:03 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                  Susano'o walked into the observation area disappointed in her last fight. He had such potential to be devastating...Yet he didn't have the time to devote to the match. She sat down at the bar and ordered another bottle of Snake's Venom and began to greedily gulp it down. Trying to drown out the thoughts within her mind as she sighed gently.

User Image
                                                  ◆¦ CHAKRAx 450/ 450 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 250/ 250 x ◆¦ RYOx 0 x ◆¦ ACx 0
                                                  ◆¦ BUKIJUTSU / NINJUTSUx ◆¦ D-RANK x ◆¦ GENINx ◆¦ SUNAGAKUREx
                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
Taylor dragged his body to the observation area. He was severely torn apart by the battle he had with Zhi. In addition to the open wounds he suffered from the boom burst attacks, his arms were also severely bruised from the multiple attacks he endured from that super human punch. He was not necessarily in a good place, but at least he could still stand. Horus hobbled alongside him until they reached the doors to the entrance. The bird flapped his wings and took off while Taylor entered. Once inside, he found the jonin person from earlier who introduced himself during the massive spar Taylor had with Hikaru, Tetsuhiko, Zhi, and Masato. What was this guy's name again? Nariomi, right. He was with two girls, both older than Taylor. "Mister Nariomi?" He asked as he bowed his head in respect. He nearly failed to raise it again when it was appropriate to, in short because it was entirely possible that he had a concussion from the blows he took. "You said earlier that you could help us with anything? Well, do you happen to know medical techniques? I could have gone to the hospital, but I want to watch the rest of the tournament." He said with a shy smile. Taylor wanted to cheer his friends on even though he couldn't make it any further. Hopefully someone would give him that chance.

Taylor
Chakra: 318
Stamina: 248
Techniques Used:
Stats:
Strength: Genin ll Fortitude: Genin ll Speed: Genin +1 ll Reflexes: Genin +1
Passives:
Electric Resistance Training: E-ranked
One with the Chain: E-ranked
Minor Control: D-ranked
Pivot: C-ranked
Quick Step: B-ranked
Horus
Chakra: 348
Stamina: 413
Techniques Used:
Body flicker: D-ranked
Strength: Genin ll Fortitude: Genin ll Speed: Genin ll Reflexes: Genin
Passives:
Electric Resistance Training: E-ranked

OOC: Someone.... please heal this broken boy.
Hurrak

I Tortured Sleep I

Azeiel The Risen

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:00 pm
User Image

User Image

The feeling that filled Sonyo when she watched one of the defeated genin hobble in to the room wasn't something she had really felt before: a mixture of worry and protective instinct that filled her to the bone. This kid ws badly injured, and it wasn't a surprise. He had fought long and hard, and the two gennin had battled eachother to exhaustion on top of their physical wounds. She hoped they would both get some time to recouperate, especially the blonde haired one. He had yet another battle in front of him; would he have been a little smarter he wouldn't have gone all out. All the same, it was a brave thing to go all out like that. Without a word Sonyo moved over to Taylor and Nari, getly placing her hands on the kid's shoulders as to not hurt him further. 'I got it from here, don't worry." Her hands still on Taylor's shoulders, she carefully hearded the small boy to a chair, she then waived over a depressed looking Kyo; she was glad to see she wasn't the only one feeling useless or down. "It's okay, you don't have to be scared. I'm a medical shinobi, you can rest now. My name's Sonyo, what's yours?"

While she waited for the kid to respond and for Kyomei to make her way over, she looked Taylor over first without Shindan. From what she could see right now, the kid had a lot of external injuries. Fuuton was dangerous in it's own way just like every other chakra nature. The shredding and slicing that accomanied most of the ninjutsu of the fuuton nature caused horrific wound in the higher ranks. She was glad none of the wounds seemed too deep, it was healable-- maybe it wouldnt even scar. The bruising she couldn't do much for, contusions were bleeding under the skin, tiny blood vessels that pop and fill up an area like a burst highlighter bleeding on to a paper. She could give him pain medication most likely, and an ice pack, but that was about it. It didn't seem to deep to worry about bloodclot traveling; that was good.

User Image
❖┇ Chakra :: 575 // 575 x ❖┇ Stamina :: 360 // 360 x ❖┇ Dorai :: 0 // 80 x ❖┇ Ryo :: 9,202 x ❖┇ AC :: 22,825
❖┇ Hyouton x ❖┇ Fuuton / Suiton x ❖┇ Chemist x ❖┇ Sunagakure
❖┇ Evergreen x ❖┇ Medic / Bloodline x ❖┇ B-Rank Chuunin

User Image

[ Click here for more information ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                  > All Hyōton users are capable of performing techniques with a single hand
                  > Hyōton ice is hard to break or melt [ 1 rank higher to break and equal rank to melt ]
                  > Hyouton techniques paired up with those from the Shinsetsu Clan are treated as 2 ranks higher in ability--rather than 1--for collaboration efforts
                  > Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]: This control allows the Hyouton user to meld dormant ice as though it were clay. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be levitated or shifted around as if it were water. It should be noted that one can only manipulate ice they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a single handsign. Additionally, ice that is freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or melted as if it were natural ice- making it a poor choice for attacking with
                  > Girl with the Green Thumb: Halves the time of growing plants, even when using fertilizer.
                  > Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                  > Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A.
                  > Whirlwind Training: The user trains to be better suited to dealing with the shock of landing and training the muscles of their legs and arms. This makes for faster movement and stronger kicks, raising the base level of the user's speed by one descriptive rank per learned stage of this Style. These descriptive ranks cannot be drained by the techniques in this Style. [ Descriptives gained: Increased +1 ]

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                  Current Stats
                    Speed: Increased [ + 1 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: N/A [ +0 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
                    None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                    - Objectives
                    - Go
                    - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                  > Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                    Jutsu decription here

> Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                    Jutsu decription here