Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 1 - Unova! *&#$ Yeah! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:29 pm
Aria would be unable to say anything throughout the small hurricane of niceties, food, and just pleasentness. Was this what normal people were like in this country. Obviously she had spent way too much time in Kalos, because the fact that she hadn't been called a plebian, threatened to get out, or offered some strange homemade concoction that could only be loosely called wine was surprising. As they would begin to go to leave, Aria leaned over to Darts and used one of his talons to pop her bottle open. "Nothing like a milk run for a mission." Aria said, taking a sip of her sweet tea....

...Just in time for the world to end slightly as a massive impact lit up the ground in front of them. Which made Aria throw her arm into the air in defense and spray herself with the sweet tea in the bottle. Glowering towards the dust cloud, Aria responded to Darts with, "I don't need to see it to kill it for ruining this shirt."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:43 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Blizzard120
"....." I stared at Benga, rather irritated. This guy reminds me the unfortunate part about this job...at times, it can be rather thankless. Be that as it may, if someone wasn't going to say anything positive; I'd rather nothing to be said at all instead of being told you're less than someone else after being saved by said 'lesser person'.

Freth finally made her way over towards me, looking towards Benga, then back at me, noting the irritated look on my face. "You alright?" Freth asked.

"If that kid gets in trouble again like just now, I'm just going to leave him to die." I said.

".......I missed something." Freth said.

"Yes. You did." I then stared in confusion as Sub was trying to get dolled up for the excursion to come. "Excuse me if I am not going to take part in that; not that it would matter in my case." I said. "I'll just...scout ahead or something." I said, going on ahead. Freth watched me walk off then gave a shrug herself. Perhaps this wasn't the best time to ask. She then followed suit, following me.

Freth and Blizz, assuming they went a different way than the rest of the group to separate themselves would see more trenches and more minefields being dug on all sides of the city in order to pen it in. In addition there were more Flare Grunts. LOTS more Flare Grunts. More Flare personnel in general, from the Admins showing up as blots of snow-white amongst the groups of red to... A shocking shade of blue in the Virbank Complex to the south end of the city. Surrounded by high chain link fence and topped with barbed wire of the regular variety, Blizz and Freth would spot a Flare scientist sporting a fashionable blue visor strapped to her eyes, matching her delicately coiffed 'do.

"Come on now, pick up the pace!" Mable demands, tapping her foot anxiously as she orders about the rank and file around her, the Grunts trying to simultaneously sluice oil and other fuel into transportable barrels out of the various warehouses littering the docks while not spilling any on their fancy suits. "The second wave is going to be arriving any minute and we're going to need the delicious energy in these fossil fuels by the time they arrive, so move it!"

We made our way around and picked a place to perch down on and overlook the area. Freth took out her binoculars, taking note of the grunts. "The hell are they doing?"

"Here, let me see." I said, reaching over for the binoculars, only for my hand to be slapped.

"I told you to get your own. You know how annoying that is?"

"...whatever..." I said, staring down at the Flares around.

"Geez, that guy looks...off. He...kinda look like one of the scientists back in Lysandre's lab." Freth said.

"So he lets them out for air? Go figure."

"I don't like our odds though. Unless we ghost these guys, we're pretty much outnumbered."

"Yea, I can see that much at least. What is it that they're moving around though? Is that oil?" I asked.

"Uhhhhh...yeeeah...wait. Yea, it looks like it. Not just that. Fuel too."

"So apart from the scientist, any target to pick off?"

"I guess they would be the main ones. I see Flare admins dotted here and there. They seem to be following the scientist orders."

With that in mind, I took out my SNAG and started to give a call to Sub. "Sub, you and the others watch it. Its crowded down there; you guys will be outnumbered for sure if it goes to hell on you guys. A Flare scientist seems to be calling the shots. He's on the..."

"North end, near the docks. The warehouses."

"...north end, near the docks. If anyone picks you out from the crowd, you're done."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:51 pm
Before Sub and the others got in eyesight of the Flare members his SNAG would vibrate, the man answering it to hear Blizzard on the other end. "North end near docks, got it. If this goes wrong try and give us an opening to escape. Here goes nothing." He said to Blizzard, pocketing the SNAG once finished.

Internally Sub would fret a little bit as he read between the lines, knowing good and well he wanted a name. Crap, he didn't get this guy's name. A little nervous he fumbled around with the neckerchief he still had in his right hand, glancing down at it briefly enough to notice it was embroidered. Of course it was, this people demanded the finest things. "Hugo, but that matters not. Our dear beautiful administrator was brutally attacked by this disgusting chien and his crew of cochons. We lost track of our heroic leader as he gave chase to filthy creatures but alas he managed to capture this one, their own leader. Be prudent, monsieur, for this one is more monstrueux than he appears, comprendre? Vicious, absolutely fou. You know how the Furfrou get in the wild? Feral. This one is that. Wild animal, he bites like a chien too and smells like one as well!"

The Snagem leader tried to overload the other Flare with information just in case he gave the wrong name, nudging Benga when he said that he 'bites', hoping that Benga got the hint to start acting wild to further distract.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:01 pm
Keiko panicked when Sub didn't give the admin a name right away, but to her credit, didn't make a sound. She was definitely worried about how the mission would go from here, but she couldn't afford to freak out now. She did her best to keep her cool despite the vast number of ways this could go wrong.

Sensing her fears by accident, I had Rala stop for a moment, telling Yuki to take a break. I then focused on my mental center, using that to link up to Rala's mind. From there, I sought out Keiko's emotional state, and... oh, boy. She was not the only person whose feelings I could detect by far.

There's a lot of them out there, I thought at Rala, bouncing the sliver of consciousness off of her and at Keiko. If you guys get in a bad spot, let me know. Provided those assholes haven't already fortified the place with teleportation scramblers, say the word and I'll have Rala bring me to you.

Thank you, I heard Keiko's voice through Rala, though it was likely that it was her thoughts I was hearing considering the situation she was in.

I sighed, relaxing my mind, and rubbing my head. Why did that give me a headache? After a moment, I told Yuki to start using Electric Terrain again and helped Rala continue to dispose of the minefields in the trenches.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:34 pm
To say none of them had the heart to correct the old man was an understatement. Likewise, Amaranth didn't have the heart to try and stop the cheek pinching; that stuff wasn't a fond memory for a five-year-old, and it was even less of one for a grown woman. "Um, noted..." She spoke up, mostly in an effort to avoid coming off as rude. Hospitable or not, she had a feeling that so-called "Unovan hospitality" was less about being kind to one's fellow person and more about holding their tongue until there was no risk of being smacked or told off. Or, maybe these two were among the few that were legitimately hospitable. She had no way of knowing for sure, and she wasn't about to try and find out.

Not that there was much of a chance to anyway, what with having to catch a second bottle of tea and something crashing through like it wanted to render the entire area's inhabitants extinct. Both of her arms went up to shield her eyes from the sheer amount of dust, cursing herself for not just looking into some goggles or something one of these days. Sensing anything wasn't about to happen, but she didn't have a good feeling about what was trying to ruin their day. "Suddenly a lot less sure about this area being safe now!" She yelled over the explosion.

Her Togekiss on the other hand, would brace herself and turn towards where the explosion seemed to come from. Able to sense the ghostly energies that were suddenly apparent, she was a even more apprehensive than her trainer seemed to be.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:22 am
TerashiLeonGoken
When the Flare admin stopping her group didn't notice her, Keiko didn't mind one bit. She wasn't fluent in French, and didn't want to give away their secret. So she stood still, waiting for somebody to answer him.

Meanwhile, I went to work cleaning up mines. I let Yuki out of her ball and had her use Electric Terrain again, and keep it up. With the mines floating to the surface, I had Rala pick each one up with Confusion, activate it, and send it flying to explode harmlessly into the air. It was slow going, and bound to catch attention if any of the Flares came back this way, but I knew it had to be done. If any of the knocked out Flares had a problem with my course of action, I had options to keep them in dreamland and kept Sauron out of his ball for that express reason.
SubonicXP
Before Sub and the others got in eyesight of the Flare members his SNAG would vibrate, the man answering it to hear Blizzard on the other end. "North end near docks, got it. If this goes wrong try and give us an opening to escape. Here goes nothing." He said to Blizzard, pocketing the SNAG once finished.

Internally Sub would fret a little bit as he read between the lines, knowing good and well he wanted a name. Crap, he didn't get this guy's name. A little nervous he fumbled around with the neckerchief he still had in his right hand, glancing down at it briefly enough to notice it was embroidered. Of course it was, this people demanded the finest things. "Hugo, but that matters not. Our dear beautiful administrator was brutally attacked by this disgusting chien and his crew of cochons. We lost track of our heroic leader as he gave chase to filthy creatures but alas he managed to capture this one, their own leader. Be prudent, monsieur, for this one is more monstrueux than he appears, comprendre? Vicious, absolutely fou. You know how the Furfrou get in the wild? Feral. This one is that. Wild animal, he bites like a chien too and smells like one as well!"

The Snagem leader tried to overload the other Flare with information just in case he gave the wrong name, nudging Benga when he said that he 'bites', hoping that Benga got the hint to start acting wild to further distract.

"Ah... er..." Benga says, put on the spot by Sub's sudden nudge to the forefront. He lunges for Sub, baring his teeth as he does so, hoping to be stopped on the way. "Graaah!" And he is, with a solid whack on the noggin from the clipboard that makes his teeth clack from the white-garbed administrator.

"Vers le bas, chien! I see what you mean. We will send out an advance scout group once we get the armor on the ground and mobilized. We've had rumors of outside influence in the area." He makes a couple notes on his clipboard before walking towards the checkpoint, waving to the guards on either side. "Let them pass. Take the prisoners to the warehouse down by the docks, and put them with the rest of them." He smiles a gruesome smile that promises a world of hurt for Benga. "And let me know if your dog needs a muzzle, ça va aller?" He moves backwards, allowing the entire group of them to pass into the belly of the beast so to speak.

Blizzard120
With that in mind, I took out my SNAG and started to give a call to Sub. "Sub, you and the others watch it. Its crowded down there; you guys will be outnumbered for sure if it goes to hell on you guys. A Flare scientist seems to be calling the shots. He's on the..."

"North end, near the docks. The warehouses."

"...north end, near the docks. If anyone picks you out from the crowd, you're done."

In addition to several scientists moving their cache of fuel, Blizz's continued surveillance from afar would reveal boats pulling into the harbor, loaded down with enormous red pieces of... something, each one covered in a large waterproof white tarp. After a couple more minutes of watching, one of these boats would dock at the far end of the harbor and roll off a few of these packages, one of them being unveiled by a pair of grunts rolling the tarp back. They were large red combat tanks, the Team Flare logo emblazoned in white proudly across the side of the crimson hull. It seemed as though Lysander had been spending his time wisely.

Darksol88
To say none of them had the heart to correct the old man was an understatement. Likewise, Amaranth didn't have the heart to try and stop the cheek pinching; that stuff wasn't a fond memory for a five-year-old, and it was even less of one for a grown woman. "Um, noted..." She spoke up, mostly in an effort to avoid coming off as rude. Hospitable or not, she had a feeling that so-called "Unovan hospitality" was less about being kind to one's fellow person and more about holding their tongue until there was no risk of being smacked or told off. Or, maybe these two were among the few that were legitimately hospitable. She had no way of knowing for sure, and she wasn't about to try and find out.

Not that there was much of a chance to anyway, what with having to catch a second bottle of tea and something crashing through like it wanted to render the entire area's inhabitants extinct. Both of her arms went up to shield her eyes from the sheer amount of dust, cursing herself for not just looking into some goggles or something one of these days. Sensing anything wasn't about to happen, but she didn't have a good feeling about what was trying to ruin their day. "Suddenly a lot less sure about this area being safe now!" She yelled over the explosion.

Her Togekiss on the other hand, would brace herself and turn towards where the explosion seemed to come from. Able to sense the ghostly energies that were suddenly apparent, she was a even more apprehensive than her trainer seemed to be.
Reno Vantas
Aria would be unable to say anything throughout the small hurricane of niceties, food, and just pleasentness. Was this what normal people were like in this country. Obviously she had spent way too much time in Kalos, because the fact that she hadn't been called a plebian, threatened to get out, or offered some strange homemade concoction that could only be loosely called wine was surprising. As they would begin to go to leave, Aria leaned over to Darts and used one of his talons to pop her bottle open. "Nothing like a milk run for a mission." Aria said, taking a sip of her sweet tea....

...Just in time for the world to end slightly as a massive impact lit up the ground in front of them. Which made Aria throw her arm into the air in defense and spray herself with the sweet tea in the bottle. Glowering towards the dust cloud, Aria responded to Darts with, "I don't need to see it to kill it for ruining this shirt."

Darts glares back at the crumbled remains of his pecan pie where Aria had dropped the basket. "Those monsters. Let's go."

The smoke clears as the trio of Snagems approach, revealing a large crater in the earth with two struggling figures in the middle of it - a rather familiar looking Sharpedo hybrid cyborg and shiny Gengar hybrid struggle in the center of it. The monstrosity that is S-22 was easily winning the strength and speed matchup, muscular arms flashing out every which way to try and clamp Dull's limbs, but he continues to slip away into intangibility. The Gengar hybrid dodges the shark's every attempt to grab any exterior part of himself by going intangible and phasing through S-22's mitts. A voice that sounds a lot like Ein appears to be screaming almost nonsensically through an earpiece apparently located in Dull's ear, because he plucks it out, crushes it, and hurls it in the face of the bionic specimen in front of him.

"Take that back to that greasy-haired freak... with interest. You, him, that other one and all of his little pets can just stay out of my way..." Dull's voice sounds incredibly distorted, almost like it was down an octave and built to make the hair on the back of your neck stand up on end. "I'm done talking about this... The rest of you all can run to the Tower of Mastery like good little school children... I haven't seen a single step towards what I want in years." If anything, Dull seemed even further unhinged than usual, his voice warping oddly in the air as he was talking. Darts wants absolutely nothing more than to let S-22 just have his way with Dull, but the chances this spilled into somebody else's arms was much greater than anything involving a little Cipher spat not spiraling out of control like so much gasoline to a fire especially in this warzone. He wouldn't bet on those odds.

"Hey, I heard of this real good method of you being able to go home Dull." The Giratina hybrid says, ambling up to the edge of the pit. "Except it involved red heels, and repitition... What was it again?" He shoots a look over at the mountain of muscle that was S-22. "Well, at the very least you got the thing that needs a brain right." He glances over both shoulders juuust to make sure the other two Snagems were at least on his tail. For... no reason.

TerashiLeonGoken

I sighed, relaxing my mind, and rubbing my head. Why did that give me a headache? After a moment, I told Yuki to start using Electric Terrain again and helped Rala continue to dispose of the minefields in the trenches.

Ter could probably see most of this from where he was standing. Not a real surprising point, just noting the proximity to lots and lots of landmines.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:05 pm
Make no mistake, Amaranth had followed with Breeze closeby... not that either of them terribly wanted much to do with the prospect. Just seeing those two were enough to send chills, and remind her of her oh-so-fun time back at Citadark Isle, to say nothing of the memories that had resurfaced there. Memories that she'd have been just fine without, shoving them to the back of her mind as she dropped the tea and took another ball out. She doubted that even with the others and all of their Pokemon, Breeze would have an easy time of things alone.

"I thought the tin man needed a heart?" Amaranth asked in response to Darts' quips, sending out her Fletchinder. "Not that either one's there..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:16 pm
As the two of us overlooked the area and the situation unfold, the two of us had our orders. We we're to stand by and spearhead the place if crap went down for the bunch that went on the docks. Simple enough. Flare already knows that at least if Freth and I are around, they got their hands full, so in a way its a case of good luck to them stopping us. Fair enough. A plan I can for the most part get behind.

My instincts then tripped and I looked back. There was a plume of smoke starting to come out over the horizon of the town, leaving me staring at it in confusion. Worse still, I was feeling something going on over there. A familiar presence...is that... "Blizzard, what's wrong?" Freth asked.

"You feel that?" I asked.

"Sort of. What is it?"

"I think Ein decided to show up in his own way."

"Not one of his goons." she said. I shook my head. "Crap. Which one do you think? Kess?"

"..........I want to say Dull, actually." I said. "I don't think it's Zyra for sure though...she isn't that strong."

"Explains her dependency on Pokemon more than most hybrids we've known, at least. How big of a problem do you think he's going to be?"

"Considering his juggernaut tendencies...eeehhh..." I also started to feel off in the distance there was at least one Snagem that way. "Darts is out there...so hopefully he's not stupid enough to go after him alone." Freth gave an aside glance towards me. "Yea, stupid comment." I said.

"You going?" she then asked.

"And leave you on your own to tear Sub out of there in case crap hits the fan? No. I'll stay here for the moment. If they come this way, then I'll move."

"Should we tell Sub?"

"Where is he at?"

Freth looked through the binoculars and looked down, trying to find Sub in the thick of things. She finally laid eyes on him again; sure enough, he was in deep. "He's talking to other Flare grunts; I think he's trying to coax them in letting him on through."

"He needs to hurry the hell up then. Let me know when he's got a couple of seconds in the clear so I can call him again." I said.

"Right."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:30 pm
With everything going on around here, Odd had chosen to stay silent for the moment, following along for something. However, he picked up on something that made his blood boil just as they reached the checkpoint outside of Virbank. "No... Not here..." He muttered to himself when he sensed the massive surge of Ghost chi in the area. There was only one being in the world that he could imagine putting off that much energy that felt so twisted. He nodded to Sub and the others before he started to move. "I have to go back out there..." He muttered. "I get the feeling everyone who headed toward Flocessy Ranch needs some help." Sub would probably get the point in a hurry with his own Channeling abilities.

"You better not get yourself killed out there." Lykas told him, trying not to give himself away. He had to act like he was a prisoner, after all and as much as he wanted to follow after Odd, he knew he couldn't. Besides, with Darts out there, if that was who he thought it was creating that very dangerous energy signal, and the Hybrid would be able to offer Odd some backup if he was forced into fighting him again. He just hoped someone else had learned to hurt that guy, too.

"If I die, he's going with me." Was all Odd would say, crimson eyes narrowing as he turned and started to leave the area. As soon as he was able to find a spot where he could leave, he'd quickly discard the Flare uniform in favor of his own clothes again and call for Treble again, having the Drifblim carrying him off toward Flocessy Ranch as fast as possible.

"What just happened?! Where is he going?" Wren asked, scared witless at this point.

"He's going to intercept an old acquaintance of ours before he has a chance to cause a lot of collateral damage to all sides." Lykas replied quietly.

"And no ones's gonna help him?!" Wren yelped .
"He can handle himself. Besides, if he's going where I think he is, there are already a few of us there, checking in on the locals." Lykas replied. "Now shut up and look like a helpless prisoner before you tip them off." The hybrid snapped under his breath.

"Fine..." Wren replied, trying to stay calm and watch his surroundings. He might be able to help with some information later. He wasn't sure how these people really worked, though, so who knew what he should be doing aside from what was just told to him?

Odd made it to Flocessy Ranch while Dull and S-22 where fighting but missed the conversation and the fun little quips from his teammates. "How did I know I'd be seeing you again? Because you seem to be immortal and exist for the sole purpose of throwing our world into imbalance?" He asked of the hybrid as he came into earshot of him and the rest of the Snagems gathered nearby. S-22, however, was a surprised. How was that chimera still living after being dropped out of a rocket in near-orbit?!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:46 pm
In keeping with his Flare persona Sub would let out a hearty laugh as Benga was hit with the clipboard, shoving the boy forward as the guards parted for them. As he funneled his 'prisoners' through he noticed he was lacking a fellow grunt, a very Odd one. "He's marching to his death...re-death...whatever." Sub thought to himself, shaking his head as he dispelled the thought. He knew good and well where Odd was going but he couldn't be concerned for him right now, he had a roll to play, one which all their lives and many others gambled on and he was going to see it through.

"Sorry about that." Sub would mutter to Benga once they were in the clear as they made their way into Virbank City. While they were in they still needed to get up the facade, there were too many Flares around here to stray too far from the path. He did see an opportunity however to break a piece of his group off while the grunts weren't looking. "Lykas, use the water ways and make your way for the gym. Find Roxie or perhaps a clue of what became of her." He instructed the hybrid.

Once Lykas was gone he would continue to move his group towards the warehouse. Blizz had said a scientist was there, hopefully the egghead doesn't mind a visit. Though he was hoping to here back from Blizz, they were in the belly of the beast and blind.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:51 pm
SubonicXP
Once Lykas was gone he would continue to move his group towards the warehouse. Blizz had said a scientist was there, hopefully the egghead doesn't mind a visit. Though he was hoping to here back from Blizz, they were in the belly of the beast and blind.

"...eeehhh, there. Blizzard, if you're going to do it, do it now." Freth said.

I quickly signaled off for Sub. As soon as he answers, he would get plenty of news. "Sub you guys might need to double-time it somehow. I think Dull is in the area. I don't know what the hell he wants, or for that matter, what Ein may want out of here, but I don't think this is unrelated to whatever is going on now."

"Blizzard, Flare got more ships around. I think they're-...wait. Are those tanks?"

"Tanks of what?"

"No. Tanks. Military. Big booms. Terror on tracks. Tanks."

".......Lt. Surge's wet nightmare. Sub, apparently Flare's gone military on us. They've brought tanks to the shore. So yea, if anything is going to get done, best do so now here very soon."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:13 pm
Blizzard120

"...eeehhh, there. Blizzard, if you're going to do it, do it now." Freth said.

I quickly signaled off for Sub. As soon as he answers, he would get plenty of news. "Sub you guys might need to double-time it somehow. I think Dull is in the area. I don't know what the hell he wants, or for that matter, what Ein may want out of here, but I don't think this is unrelated to whatever is going on now."

"Blizzard, Flare got more ships around. I think they're-...wait. Are those tanks?"

"Tanks of what?"

"No. Tanks. Military. Big booms. Terror on tracks. Tanks."

".......Lt. Surge's wet nightmare. Sub, apparently Flare's gone military on us. They've brought tanks to the shore. So yea, if anything is going to get done, best do so now here very soon."

Sub would barely react as his SNAG vibrated in his pocket, the man smoothly pulling it out and placing it up to his ear, slowing his walk but never stopping. Play it cool. While Blizzard's news wasn't exactly good news it was still welcomed. The revelation that Flare was serious with this invasion, bringing in the literal big guns, was startling but it was better to know the threat you faced.

"I'm going for the scientist at the warehouse, maybe cause a little pandemonium there. I can only assume they are keeping something important in there or converting it into a base of operations, what with one of them being there. Perhaps if we can capture them we can get some info out of 'em. I'm going to need a feint for when I strike. When I give the signal attack the docks, blow something up, whatever. Draw their attention away and when they drop their guard I'll go for the scientist." Sub instructed Blizzard.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:40 pm
Thankfully, finding the mines was the easy part. But with the amount there were, and me with only one Pokemon that could disarm them safely, getting all the mines out of the trenches was going to take time.

Meanwhile, Keiko kept to the back of the group following Sub. When Sub picked up his SNAG, Keiko listened in as closely as she could. What she heard terrified her.

Halfway through the job, Rala stopped in place. "Keiko again?" I asked, having a feeling that she was worrying a bit too much. Granted, she was walking into the lair of the beast, but still.

After a nod from Rala, I closed my eyes again, establishing my telepathic link with Rala and using it to bounce my thoughts to Keiko. Already?

No, it's- Keiko practically screamed at me mentally, her train of thought catching due to her nervousness. Blizz thinks Ein's here.

"Because of course he is. I responded, growl-sighing outside of the link. This was the last thing we needed. Why the hell didn't I focus on training my team more!?

There's more, I heard Keiko think, snapping me out of my premature self-loathing. Sub told Blizz to blow up the harbor-

To cause a distraction so Sub can pull some sabotage crap or something, I thought, interrupting her. Damn this team's perpetual hard-on for property damage, but it can't be helped. We likely need every advantage we can get. How far are you all in?

We just entered the facility, Keiko answered, easing my concerns for the time being. How's the Minesweeper job going?

Slow. We know where all the mines are, but I'm having Rala pick them up with Confusion and throwing them up so they can detonate in mid-air, so as not to hurt anyone, I explained. She's the only member of my team who can do this without risking hurting themselves, though, so other than Yuki keeping Electric Terrain up to help with mine spotting, Rala's the only one that can help with this. I'm starting to feel like I should invest in some more Psychic-types. With or without becoming a channeler later, if I even decide to do that.

I...I'll let you get to it, then, Keiko thought, starting to get anxious again.

Alright, was all I said in reply, eager to get to work cleansing the region from the Flare.

L...I love you.

I couldn't help but smirk. Say what you want about her, but she sure knew how to lighten the mood. Love you, too. Go get 'em, honey.

That was the end of our conversation. I let Keiko disconnect from Rala's telepathic wifi (joking of course) before focusing on the task at hand.

"We should be there with her," Rala said. "I don't feel good about letting Mistress wander into danger like-"

"We will go to her and provide emotional support the second our job is done," I ordered, perhaps slightly harsher than I intended. "I'm worried about her, too, but I'm not letting a wild Pokemon or Arceus forbid some ten-year-old fresh on his or her journey step on one of these damned things and have their young life cut short. Back to work."

"Yes, master," Rala said, turning her back to me and lifting up another landmine. For a moment, I worried that I was too harsh on her, but it wasn't hard to sense that she agreed with me. Protecting Keiko was important, but her life was far from the only one on the line.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:08 pm
Aria found herself halting her step slightly as she stared at the two Cipher members standing before them, scrapping with the best of them. She....she wasn't meant to contend with things like this. She had barely been able to handle Zera when she had faced that Cipher Admin and had been completely blown away when Dull had arrived to help her. There was no way she going to go diving into this level of confrontation recklessly. Not when the best she could do was possibly annoy one of the fighters here and get in the way of the other, more capable fighters.

But....she couldn't just run away. Even if every instinct of hers was to run from a fight so out of her league, she had to try and do something. So she did what she did best. Getting loud and showy.

Opening a Pokeball and grabbing onto the Carbink that popped out, she pointed the rocky Fairy towards S-22. "Power Gem towards the shark guy's eyes! And Vibrato, use Boomburst!" Arai commanded, doing her best to maintain her balance on top of Vibrato's back.

The Carbink would respond quickly, firing a beam of twinkling light and energy towards S-22's eyes with the aim of scrambling the creature's vision for a moment and getting it to look. If that didn't work, the explosion of sound and pressure that would detonate on its chest should attract the monster's attention. And if the thing made moves towards her, she and Vibrato were going to be getting out of dodge.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:02 pm
Crystal would stare at the others as they went along into the Flare's camp, debating about following them and causing some more destruction. However, seeing as her opportunity to join them conventionally passed, she weighed the chances of getting in through other means before she tilted her head and her eyes seemed to glaze over and unfocus for a moment. After about a couple of minutes there, she would finally sigh and shake her head. "I suppose you're right. We can deal with them at another point. We will deal with the hypocrites, though." Demon Wing tilted his head in confusion, unsure of who his trainer was talking to. The hybrid would notice this and shake her head. "Don't worry about it. Hm?"

Her attention would turn to Ter and his attempts to clear the minefield with Rala, which gave Crystal an idea. "You know, we can at least help with this...." She'd throw out pretty much the rest of her team by this point, Apolla, her sarcophagus known as Inaros, Donne the small Bronzor, Kairos the stodgy old psychic bird thing.

'Hey, thought that you might want some help there, Ter,' she quickly sent to him, giving a small nod before her eyes would glow blue, directing all of her Pokémon to help with the mine disposal as Ter was doing, using Yuki's Electric Terrain as a guide to help them as well.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff